THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
The Lodge of the Green Man

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shaudes
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: The Lodge of the Green Man Reply with quote

The following is part of an on going work that i hope will help coales my religious pratice in a way that, not only will be of benifit to me but to others that may find it calls to them also. Feal free to make your own coments. I will probably just edit this 1st post as i make progress
shaudes

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2004 9:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Lodge of the Green Man

In the beginning there was only the spirit of creation. The spirit split its self into the Active and passive principles of life and creation, The Mother and the Father. The Gods saw that they were alone and found each other full of live and creation. The Gods came back together and through there coupling the world was conceived. The Mother gave birth to the animals of all the lands, and the Fathers seed spread across the lands, giving rise to all the plants of all the lands. Apone one animal the Mother and Father spoke. Ye are onto us as your children will be to you. Live grow, and populate the lands with all your love, and creativity for all. Harm-non and live with all.

The chosen ones looked up apone there parents and asked. “O Great Mother what shale we call you?” “Call me what you will for no name is not mine”. “O Great Father what shale we call you?” “Call me what you will for no name is not mine”. The Mother and father then left the chosen to spend some time in their hidden places. So the chosen walk off into the lands to do there parents biding. So the chosen found themselves hungry and called out to there parents.

“O Mother O Father, our bellies ach, what shal we do?” The Cheaters heard there children’s call and the Father showed them what to do. “When you grow hungry ask the plants of my seed for their blessings and they will bear fruit and seed to fill your need. The plant that bares, my seed it’s self, it is the most sacred and will bring you great fulfillment in your hunger.” The children went forth are the plants gave forth there blessings apone the chosen. The chosen grew full on the blessings of the plants but did not find the one that bore the fathers seed. Soon thou they grew tired of the blessings of the plants and they called apone The Parents again.

“O Mother O Father, our bellies grow tired of the blessings of the plants, what shal we do?” The Cheaters heard there children’s call and the Mother showed them what to do. Children all of our creations are sacred to us, if you grow wary of the blessings the plants give to you, then seek out the other animals of the lands. They will fill your bellies with blessings too. But their blessings come at a cost. The other animals will fill your belies but only if you can catch them before they catch you. When you do partake of there blessings you must partake of them in reverence for they have given up their life so that you may live. The plants of the father merely give up a part of them selves for you. Because of this do not partake of the animals blessing without reverence for there sacrifice. The children heading the Mothers Words went forth to catch the animals so that there belies could be full of there blessings. And when they partook of the animals blessing they did it in reverence sating “Thank you O great animal. Thank you for your sacrifice so that we may fill our bellies. We revere you for the life you give us. Soon a rainstorm came aopn the chosen, and that grew wet and cold.

“O Mother O Father, we are wet and cold, what should we do?” Seeing the chosen wet and cold the father came to them. “Children why do you suffer? The plants of my seed are all about you full of their blessings why do you not take them up and protect your selves from the weather?” “We do not know how”, the children replied. With that the father showed the children how to clothe them selves using the sacred plant, and how to use fire to keep them selves warm. So with the knowledge of the father they wove there clothes and built there fires, but yet they still could not find the sacred plant the father said would feed and clothe them. So they used the other plants from the father’s seed. Soon it grew cold and not even the plants blessing could keep the children warm.

“O Mother O Father, we are cold and can not leave the fire or we will freeze, what should we do?” The Mother heard their call. “ O children did you know learn from the fathers lessons? All the blessings of the father’s plants and my animals will comfort and feed you. All you need do is think and you will see. Does not the skin, fur and hides keep my animals warm?” Take them and place them apone your selves. Then you will be warm even away from the fire.” So the chosen learned to clothe them selves with the skins of the blessed animals. Soon the chosen grew sick from the harsh weather.

“O Mother O Father, we are sick what shale we do? The father came forth and brought with him many plants that would heal them and south there aces and pains. The plants of me seed can even heal you of your afflictions. Even the plant that bears my seeds will heal you. So the chosen used the blessings of the plants to heal them selves of the afflictions and soon become healthy again.

Soon the weather changed and the days lightened and the Gods came out of there secret places fro it was time for calibration. The children had learned how to survive by themselves. Now it was time for them to find calibration in life.

Take these lambs and care for them for when they grow they will feed and clothe you. Takes these grapes and plant them for when they grow they will feed you and you will never thrust. Take these sacred seed from the sacred plant and plant and care for them. For it will clothe you, feed you, and heal you. This plant is more sacred than all others for it bares my seed and bares my spirit. When you partake of it or put its leaves in the fire till its smoke fill your house, it will draw you closer to me and me to you. By being drawn to me you will be closer to the mother for even I was born from her, just as the sacred plant is reborn each year. Now that you know how to tend to you self you will build a sacred space where you can call apon us. Build it from the sacred plant, cloth your self init, and fill your bellies and breath with it and we will come to you. Celebrate all life, for nothing we have given birth to be bad, and all has a purpose. Respect all. Blessed Be, As Above So Below. And with that the Parents returned to there secret places. Before the Mother and father left the chosen asked, father what will the sacred plant look like so we may always recognize it as sacred. “ Simple my children, Its leafs are like my hands with seven fingers apon them, and they will bloom with blooms that smell of the mother earth her self, for that is were all seed is sown.
shaudes

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well that shoudl be it for now any referances you guys can fidn that woudl fit with this woudl be apriciated. Thay can coe form any religious text as i am some what of amix, and as the gods say any name will work for all teh names are the name fo teh go and godess.
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 8:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved it bro. TY for sharing.
stokes

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2005 4:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: