THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
The Last Big Smoke !

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
viper
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 12:41 pm    Post subject: The Last Big Smoke ! Reply with quote

On July 1st 2008 Amsterdam and the coffee shop culture as we know it will be over. New Anti-smoking Laws kick in meaning No Smoking anywhere. Coffee shops that do not provide a seperate smoking area away from their staff will no longer permit smoking of any kind.

There is a transition period, and the Dutch certainly have there own way about implimenting the law, but how long after July 1st before full enforcement ?

With this in mind I've decided I have to go before the change in the law kicks in, and record as much as I can for future generations to know about.

If you'd like to join me, I'd welcome the company.

As for dates, that's still flexible, but I'm looking at after Summer Solstice at Stone Henge June 22nd.

Further details can be found at - www.hashassin.com as plans develop.

Ferre - anything you could add to the detail of the Smoking Law changes ?

viper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anyone coming ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: