THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
The Holy Trinity
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
I assume your just teasing me Sis but in this case I don't believe its Toilette's Syndrome I need to worry about

Of course I was teasing you.
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Romadon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lilli wrote:
Of course I was teasing you.

Cool

I'd really hate getting struck by lightning again just over another stupid misunderstanding on my part. Shocked Laughing

I wish I had some better before and after shots of what that last lightning strike did but guess I otta post some of what I do have.

I think I might owe my life to that tree. Crying or Very sad I'm still not sure exactly what time or day it happened but Sylvester got run over about the same time. Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

In that same time period and during the day I was out on the front porch with my mom and aunt who were sitting in the swing together. I was attempting to have a serious discussion with my aunt but mom kept butting in and making me look like a fool and I went berserk and started screaming curses and profanity and screaming at mom to shut the F__k up. I started punching on the edge of a cabinet shelve with my fists screaming curses at the same time.

My older brother was over in the next yard pruning one of his trees and started yelling something at mom and I upon which I screamed back at him to shut the F__k up also. I then took off down the driveway and began screaming to the top of my lungs in other tongues pretending to be a Samurai or something.

I didn't hurt the cabinet at all but my hand sure was messed up for awhile. Embarassed Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: