THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
The Holy Trinity
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Romadon
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 6:04 pm    Post subject: The Holy Trinity Reply with quote

Isn't in my bible as far as I know. Father, Son and Holy Ghost, ok sure. Same person, Yes, No, Maybe, I doubt it, Don't know.

Quote:
So God spat upon the ground and made clay from whence He formed man, after which He breathed into his nostrils the breath of life and man became a living soul???
AM I a soul or do I only possess one??? And what's all the big Whoopty Do with all this Creation vs. Evolution crap then??? Sounds about the same to me.

If I AM soul how can I lose my soul and why does David refer to his soul as being HER???
Quote:
My soul shall make HER boast in the Lord.
No wonder it's such a horrible thing for one to lose one's soul.

Quote:
Why did the One God who is called Trinity but is suppose to be one and the same person say, Let US make man in OUR image???
Does God talk to him/herself???

Quote:
"1: And it came to pass, when men began to multiply on the face of the earth, and daughters were born unto them,
2: That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.
3: And the LORD said, My spirit shall not always strive with man, for that he also is flesh: yet his days shall be an hundred and twenty years.
4: There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown."
Extraterrestrials???
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Or as Dan Quayle said so eloquently in his opening comments at the meeting for the Negro College Fund (whose motto is, "a mind is a terrible thing to waste") at which he had been invited to speak:

"It's a terrible thing to lose one's mind..." rofl
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Extraterrestrials???

For a very interesting read, try "The Lost Book of Enki", by Zecharia Sitchin.

He is one of the world's most eminent scholars and interpretors of the ancient Sumerian clay tablets and cylinder scrolls found in the ruins of Nippur in the 1800's.

He thinks earth was visited by ET's more than 400,000 years ago!

Very interesting indeed...
Romadon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fyrefly1 wrote:
Quote:

Or as Quayle said so eloquently in his opening comments at the meeting for the Negro College Fund (whose motto is, "a mind is a terrible thing to waste") at which he had been invited to speak:

"It's a terrible thing to lose one's mind..." rofl

Dan said that??? Laughing Laughing Laughing

Please don't misunderstand me, Brethren and Sisthren.

In no way do I mean any disrespect to our Heavenly Father/Mother who is by all means Holy, whatever it means to BEE Holy. Something I try to be and don't know much about actually but since Jesus commanded us to be ye Perfect and be ye Holy I guess I have no choice in the matter. It really wouldn't matter to me if Jesus said it or not I guess i would try and be so anyway, I think it's just natural instinct or something to want to do the right thing.

Last edited by Romadon on Fri Oct 22, 2004 11:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As an enlightened soul who can see his own problems, yer doin fine being an ambassador!

Just don't be so hard on yourself..... Smile
Romadon

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fyrefly1 wrote:
As an enlightened soul who can see his own problems, yer doin fine being an ambassador!

Just don't be so hard on yourself..... Smile

Thanks Bro, I sure am glad someone understands me. Maybe it could be attributed to the both of us having a warped sense of humor which might also be attributable to us having watched too many episodes of Star-Trek and undergoing too much warp speed. We'll just have to blame Captain Kirk for this mess I guess. It seems as though our beloved Captain can't even hold onto his job these days. Laughing
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2004 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Ecclesiastes 7

1 A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Romadon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lilli wrote:
Ecclesiastes 7

1 A good name is better than precious ointment; and the day of death than the day of one's birth

Well then, burn out my eyes and lead me to the pillars.

Oh, I forgot. What pillars?
Romadon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On second thought, Maybe Miss Trenchbowl is my type. Twisted Evil
Lilli

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What its saying Rom is that the day of a mans death is better then the day he was born.
So therefore it isnt such a terrable thing to looose your soul (as in death)
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Romadon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 1:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lilli wrote:
What its saying Rom is that the day of a mans death is better then the day he was born.
So therefore it isn't such a terrible thing to loose your soul (as in death)

Not if my soul is my baby girl. That would be unbearable.
The GCW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

10:23:4

Romadon asks a number of questions, that may only be able to be answered by the Spirit of Truth. What ever people believe, it is just that, with out the Spirit of Truth; belief. Once You have the Spirit of Truth, things are different because of the advancement from believing something to knowing something. One is unconfirmed the other is confirmation. The Spirit of Truth gives confirmation to what You believe, when what You believe is what Christ God Our Father and the Spirit of Truth wants You to believe and communicates that truth to You at the perfect time; when You and Him think of it at the same time...

The Trinity. One reason they are considered the same is because they are needed together to even begin to comprehend reality. The facet of the Trinity known as the “Spirit of Truth” as it is labeled ONLY in John 14-16 & 1 John, is a deciding factor in knowing Christ God Our Father; with out it, You can not have Christ God Our Father, the same way, while You are here.

Romadon also asks, “Extraterrestrials???”

What You want is the book, Urantia.

It is THE book to add to what You are reading in the Bible.

Let the questions pick You and let them do some of it while You are reading the Bible and Urantia.

The contents of Urantia indicate different extraterrestrials authored Urantia.

Along with recommending the New American Standard Bible as a key, I also would say that the other book You then want is Urantia.

Consider the leather bound…

Start with Part 4 on about page 1,300 (The Life and Teachings of Jesus Christ which by itself is invaluable, added to the Bible!). Realize this could be a, years…, type commitment…

I emphasize, get this book.

I can not begin to tell You how many times this book will answer questions and do it with perfect timing, like You can not imagine. I was afraid of this book initially; even set it down. But that is one of the things that then may have made a BIG difference in My life; THROUGH THE WILL TO KNOW THE TRUTH, I started reading Urantia but always in prayer, praying to what I now know as Christ God Our Father, to help Me know the Truth as He wishes for Me to know it. IT WORKS! I have asked so many times and reaped… that I testify; even with the Bible, don’t read it with out Him as Your helper. It is the Spirit of Truth that takes over from there.

http://www.urantia.org/

What People Are Saying About The Urantia Book: (from the home page)
"To start off, I'd like to say that without a doubt "The URANTIA Book" is the most wonderful mind stimulating spirit energizer I have ever read in my entire life. It has given me such an enlightenment of God and his son Michael that it is hard for me to describe in words what the book has done for all my unanswered questions. It's amazing the amount of information that has been compiled in one book."

Example random page. (and everybody’s page is the same…)

PAPER 87 - THE GHOST CULTS http://www.urantia.org/papers/paper87.html
Romadon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GCW

You surely have a unique way of expressing yourself GCW. I really like your style and appreciate your posts very much especially that you take the time to answer some of mine, thank you. I don't take your words lightly either, you seem very honest and sincere as to being a prayer warrior and sincere lover and seeker of Truth. Your posts also give me great comfort and added assurance in knowing that we are all in this together and I am not alone.

It seems the thing about all of this that I find most disconcerting is when it comes to starting and naming new threads and maybe even more so, knowing that my timing is correct. It seems there are countless things I want to talk about but never quite sure what forum I should use or how to name the topic when starting a new one. I always feel as though I'm playing a game of Russian Roulette or something.
Lilli

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats probably that tourette thing popping up on ya.
Romadon

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2004 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lilli wrote:
Thats probably that tourette thing popping up on ya.

I assume your just teasing me Sis but in this case I don't believe its Toilette's Syndrome I need to worry about. Laughing

When naming this thread I was pondering a number of names such as:

Hellraiser / Soul / Spirit / Body , Soul & Spirit / Trinity / The Trinity / The Holy Trinity??? / & The Holy Trinity which as you know I finally decided on although still not knowing whether or not I had made the right choice or even chosen the right forum. I think many times the only reason anything ever works out at all is that someone or something is watching out for me and bailing me out much of the time, whether I'm aware of it or not.

My main concern at present seems to be soul since it seems as though it is being ripped apart and burning in fire on a daily basis almost 24/7 at times.

Feel like maybe I'm getting a taste of what it is like being cast alive into a lake of fire and brimstone at times but really hate the feeling of being in a shredder at the same time.

If I felt that my soul was was mine alone it wouldn't be so bad but I feel as though either my soul is shared or entirely belongs to someone else making me accountable to them also.

Either that or even worse I may be in possession of someone else's soul which I may be abusing on a daily basis while being under the assumption that they need and love me or that I love and need them more than anything or anyone, therefore refusing to let go of them go and torturing them and possibly myself in the process.

Problem is, when I see someone or something who is seemingly helpless and in desperate need or being abused by someone bigger or stronger than them and I am the only one there at the time who has either the ability or even cares enough to help them, It seems that many times I find myself in the position of becoming a type of savior to them but in reality it was they who were saving me. I ultimately developed such an intense bond with them that even the thought of ever losing them or them being hurt in anyway is unbearable to me.

I don't know about anyone else but I feel as much if not more responsibility for the dead as I do for the living.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: