THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
The Holy Annoiting Oil
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2004 12:56 pm    Post subject: The Holy Annoiting Oil Reply with quote

I recieved my sanctuary kit from Roger 2 days ago. So far I have been able to annoint 8 members of my church. I recieved a letter from Roger

Quote:
Aloha. Thanks for the news and your kind words. You sure are in the thick
of the ministry there. The world needs the cannabis solution ... and fast!

For anointing I have used from 2 to 20 drops per person depending on the
person's weight and size. The oil has taken me inward for extra
contemplation and thoughtfulness. It's been an inward high.

Did you FEEL it? Did they feel it working? Was one drop enough?

I have been finding out the spiritual effect of the oil and now I'm
wondering what healing effect it has on people. Please let me know about
both results as you find out, OK? Many thanks.

All the best to you,

Roger

I had only used one drop per person which left a 50 cent piece size smear on their forheads. So upon reading Rogers letter I annoited myself with 3 drops across my whole forhead and 3 drops under my left breast on my heart. It took about 20 mins for me to feel it an it absorbed quickly.
I feel it strongly even now a cpl hours later an am able to differntiate the differance on the inner feeling of it an the smoking of it. I can tell it has stimulated my heart. I always pray before annoiting and I am very thankful for this oil. I would recommmend all of you get it. I am going to start placing a drop on my eyelids before I go to sleep each night . God Bless You ROGER What a glorious day!!!

Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update 12 hours later.
Quote:
Wow Roger we must document this. Ok when i took the 6 drops I felt the stimulation in my heart as I had put it under my breast making it absorbd by my rib wall and the underside of my breast. The stimulation was strong it gave me a speedy good good feeling I felt rejouvinated. I am dependent on diruetics as my heart is dangeroulsy enlarged in the left side.and doesnt pump strong enough to remove the fluids thru my kidneys. The stimulation was magnifecent also because of the chronic fatigue syndrom I have. The deep stimulation lasted for about 4 hours and i wasnt tired but had a memeber coming over to be annoited. at 2 an felt i best get some sleep. so...
Ok due to the glaucoma and diabetes i did put some on my eyelids and i felt the cinnamon but not bad so I even rubbed some on the under eye area. It warmed but was in no way uncomfortable, but before i could close all my windows an finish things the speedy rushing came back and I stayed on the comp another hour explaing to an english friend on messanger the affects. Today the word on this page are clearer and crisper not the blurry in an out that i have to focus. This is truly amazing..
Roger my illness shows on me I swell up an look very bad somedays most days. Catherine has been studying reflexology in prison and said she would like to work on me that she has pics of when she an I first met at a marijuana march an she said Lilli i can see it on you. So we are going to do that some day when all the men are out the house. Ok so my point is. I feel it when I look it. When i got up I showered and got dressed an Roger in all serioseness I felt pretty today So the new member of the church came by an I again annoited myself with 6 drops, he is hefty an so i put 6 drops on his complete forhead 3 on thr front an 3 shared on each temple. I did jared my son too. Well later another old friend came in an said omg Lilli you look great.
Ok now on my lungs an how I feel it there..... The bottom two portions of my lungs are totaly hardened an worthless not working at all. The conjestive heart failure makes my lungs the top 2 working parts fill with fluids an I have to cough alot off sometimes it take s me 2 hours to get it clear in the mornings an thats with an imediate breathing tratment with a nebuliser and albuteral. Roger today I am breathing deeper I didnt even wake up an have to have a breathing treatment I even told my daughter to listen to me inhale air and it was deep deep Now I have to try an remember to breath deeper as im use to shallow breathing. She is so amazed they are now packing the car and coming the 200 mile journey to come an get annoited.

This is amazing friends please get your oil it is truly BLESSED
Love your sista Lilli

Last edited by Lilli on Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Unfortunatly this translation leaves out the kanehbosm but heres what it says about annoiting.
Quote:
22 And Jehovah spoke to Moses, saying, 23 And thou, take best spices -- of liquid myrrh five hundred [shekels], and of sweet cinnamon the half -- two hundred and fifty, and of sweet myrtle two hundred and fifty, 24 and of cassia five hundred, after the shekel of the sanctuary, and of olive oil a hin; 25 and make of it an oil of holy ointment, a perfume of perfumery after the work of the perfumer: it shall be the holy anointing oil. 26 And thou shalt anoint the tent of meeting with it, and the ark of the testimony, 27 and the table and all its utensils, and the lamp-stand and its utensils, and the altar of incense, 28 and the altar of burnt-offering and all its utensils, and the laver and its stand. 29 And thou shalt hallow them, that they may be most holy: whatever toucheth them shall be holy. 30 And Aaron and his sons thou shalt anoint, and shalt hallow them, that they may serve me as priests. 31 And thou shalt speak to the children of Israel, saying, A holy anointing oil shall this be unto me throughout your generations

Hebrew version
Quote:
Exodus 30:22
vydbr yhvh 'l-msh l'mr.

Exodus 30:23
v'th qx-lk bsmym r's mr-drvr xms m'vt vqnmn-bsm mx&ytv xmsym vm'tym vqnh-bsm xmsym vm'tym.

Exodus 30:24
vqdh xms m'vt bsql hqds vsmn zyt hyn.

Exodus 30:25
vjsyt 'tv smn msxt-qds rqx mrqxt mjsh rqx smn msxt-qds yhyh.

Exodus 30:26
vmsxt bv 't-'hl mvjd v't 'rvn hjdt.

Exodus 30:27
v't-hslxn v't-kl-klyv v't-hmnrh v't-klyh v't mzbx hq+rt.

Exodus 30:28
v't-mzbx hjlh v't-kl-klyv v't-hkyr v't-knv.

Exodus 30:29
vqdst 'tm vhyv qds qdsym kl-hngj bhm yqds.

Exodus 30:30
v't-'hrn v't-bnyv tmsx vqdst 'tm lkhn ly.

Exodus 30:31
v'l-bny ysr'l tdbr l'mr smn msxt-qds yhyh zh ly ldrtykm

Quote:
According to scholars at the Hebrew University in Jerusalem, it has been confirmed (as of 1980) that the editors of the King James Bible apparently mistranslated the word kineboisin for calamus -- a tragic error that haunts Christians, Jews, and their victims to this day.
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Update.... 2nd day I have woke up an not had a breathing treatment right off when I awoke. In fact I havnt had a breathing treatment for 2 days. I usualy am on 3 a day of the albuterol rescue breathing treatments.
My vision still seems clearer and crisper.
As one shekel equals approximately 16.37 grams, this means that the THC from over 9 pounds of flowering cannabis tops were extracted into a hind, about 6.5 litres of oil. The entheogenic effects of such a solution -- even when applied topically -would undoubtedly have been intense.

Last edited by Lilli on Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The THC Ministry's Holy Annointing Oil is made of the original recepy Lilli and I'm glad, and happy to hear you feel so well with it. Very Happy
Radio Free Amsterdam
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2004 11:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We are really in awe here. I suggest anyone with any kind of medical Problam or mental stress to try this. Gods infinate wisdom is so awesome.
This truly is a blessed oil. The world needs this so badly. Pray for roger and if ya can support his cause with even a 10.00$ donation a month do it.
Thats less then a pizza friends an for such a wonderful work and cause.
peace Lilli
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:07 am    Post subject: Update Reply with quote

Last night I tried an expierment I didnt annoit myself nor my eyes. To see if I was a little over excited about the oil. When I woke up this morning I was so fatigued again and my eyesight had gotten blurry again and the words were no longer as sharp an clear crisp as they had been the day before when i was heavely annoited with the oil. Id been up an hour an a half an had 2 cups off coffee and was really frustrated at the fatigue and the vision problams again. My breathing also was back to being obscured and i could only draw inward a short breath an it came to a hault where as the 2 days before it had went deeper down I wrote Roger a quick note and annoited my eyes and under my left breast again an went back to bed. I slept a few hours and it was interupted a cpl of times. When I did get up tho i felt rested and awake again an energetic. i set at the computer an began to type and again the clear crispness of the letters became clearer again i didnt have to open my eyes wider or move towards or away from the computer to focus.
As for the breathing.. Its again deeper and I didnt go thru the normal 1-2 hours of clearing my lungs and i still havnt had a breathing treatment now in 3 days. These treatments I usualy take are considered rescue breathing and administered with a nebulizor machine and the med albuterol. I usualy need one immediatly on awakinging because of so much fluid on my lungs. Then a cpl times more a day.
Ok now for the cfs (chronic fatigue syndrom) This is really a plus for me feeling rested and alert and wide awake. I realise that i have felt bad for so long that I forgot how Good feels and I am really basking in it. Again I feel the stimulation in my heart strong. The fatigue becomes a real danger to me because I depend on lasix to draw the fluids off my body and into the kidneys This makes me pee alot and there have been many many days that I have purposly not takin the lasix because I was simply to weak and to fatiguied to run to the bathroom every 5 mins. My heart fails to do this for me and I have been lasix dependent for 10 years. It is very dangerous for me not to take them because the more fluid my body retains the harder my heart works which isnt good. Day after day it just adds to my body weight an its harder an harder to get around.
I am attaching 2 pics. Now altho these pics were takin last June the first one is a feel good day and the second is a feel bad day. My illness on a bad day literally shows. On the bad day pic the marks under my eyes are chapped marks that became bruised because i had been ill and cried for like a week to 10 days. The pain of my jpints an the achy flu like feeling an the infinate fatigue had gotten to me physicaly and emotionaly. Even when I wasnt crying physicaly my eyes teard an ran continuoisly thankfuly I had a drs appointment while all this went on and she adjusted my pain an my anxiety meds an in a few days it stopped. On the annoited days I felt like the good feeling pic and when I did the expirement last night I felt like the feel bad pic. And it wasnt in my head because 2 differant ppl came over and said wow lilli you look great. Ok thats it for now beloved friends. The oil is blessed it truly is. God Bless you all.
Ill keep you posted. Lilli

Last edited by Lilli on Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:45 pm; edited 6 times in total
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ps......... Roger wrote and told me to print a pic of when I was younger and felt better. .[/quote]You go girl! I'm praying for and supporting your FULL recovery! Do you
have an older photo of you as a very healthy, happy child? If so, please
make copies and post it on your refrigerator, website and wherever as the
'model' of health and happiness that you're shootin' for. :-}
FULL RECOVERY. Aloha This is the one I have in front of my desk, of me at age 15

Quote:
Isaiah 61:3
3 To appoint unto them that mourn in Zion, to give unto them beauty for ashes, THE OIL OF JOY FOR MOURNING, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they might be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Jehovah, that he might be glorified.

Amen

Last edited by Lilli on Mon Apr 12, 2004 7:47 pm; edited 4 times in total
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

3:00 AM Update
Still going strong been up 12:00 hours. Just got out the tub and re annoited myself. With 9 drops now and have put it on my eyelids again.
I FEEL WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!
Singing an tapping my foot to the Proclaimers/ I'm On My Way
God Bless EVERYONE Lord Bless Roger and Ferre very much in their works and lives Lord please check into the hospitals and the sick beds of all ailing humans. Let them feel your loving touch Lord. Check into the prisons Father and embrace the hearts of our beloved pows there. In Jesus name Hallelujah an amen.

As for me This is my song to sing today. Download it its great.And so fitting for how I feel today.
"I'm on my way from misery to happiness today
I'm on my way from misery to happiness today
I'm on my way to what I want from this world
And years from now you'll make it to the next world
And everything that you receive up yonder
Is what you gave to me the day I wandered

I took a right, I took a right turning yesterday
Yeah I took a right, I took a right turning yesterday
I took the road that brought me to your home town
I took the bus to streets that I could walk down
I walked the streets to find the one I'd looked for
I climbed the stair that led me to your front door

And now that I don't want for anything
I'd have Al Jolson sing "I'm sitting on top of the world"

I'll do my best, I'll do my best to do the best I can
I'll do my best, I'll do my best to do the best I can
To keep my feet from jumping from the ground dear
To keep my heart from jumping through my mouth dear
To keep the past, the past and not the present
To try and learn when you teach me a lesson

And now that I don't want for anything
I'd have Al Jolson sing "I'm sitting on top of the world".

I'm on my way from misery to happiness today
Yeah I'm on my way from misery to happiness today

I'm on my way
I'm on my way
I'm on my way
I'm on my way
I'm on my way
I'm on my way

What a GLORIOUS day.

Last edited by Lilli on Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:47 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slide
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2004 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Lilli,

That is great! I will keep you in my prayers.

I can't wait to get the annoiting oil.
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 12:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok day 5 on the annoiting oil........ I was up 24 hours I felt so good i went to work with my husband and vacumed the lobby and not only that I mopped the concession stand and the 2 bathrooms. This aint with no light weight swiffer either with a big industrial size raghead mop. Those things are HEAVEY when wet.. Used to be on a good day(without-oil) previously when I went I could vacume it but have to rest about 4 times. On a bad day maybe 8 times. Well folks i vacumed the lobby with no set down breaks well one for no longer then 60 seconds when i had vacumed to far an came unplugged. I walked back set on the bench for a moment an then was backk up. This is coming from a woman ppl who for years has been to weak to brush or shampoo my own hair. What a blessing.. Got another blessing to from our dear brother Roney. I was feeling a bit blue because of what someone had said to me and he sends me this pm
Quote:
To: Lilli
Posted: Fri Mar 19, 2004 3:11 am
Subject: Re: Roney
and I just got sent this.

"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over."

God knows how to throw a feast for His own. The Word says He sets a nice table, right in front of us, and in the presence of our enemies. It's an in your face feast. Not to be vindictive, but to show our enemies how God's anointed are treated.

We are children of the King. Our heads our anointed, as we are consecrated to Him, and Him alone.

Some folks believe that this verse speaks of a future time, when we have gone to be with the Lord in heaven. That's pretty much an impossibility, since we will have no enemies in heaven. No friends, all the enemies we will ever have are in the here and now. Some are in the natural, and some are in the supernatural. Either way, they have to stand and watch us dine sumptuously at the spectacular table God has set for us.

Yes, I said spectacular. Let's face it. Everything is there. It is a complete spiritual dining experience. Nothing has been spared. All our needs and desires are represented, and God fulfills them all, right smack in the face of the devil and his minions, and those who come against us in the flesh as well.

You see, there is nothing we have to do to exact our pound of flesh against those who come against us. We don't have to settle old accounts. God takes care of that. If we let Him, He will parade all of our detractors and enemies past the table we sit at and let them see how the anointed of God are treated.

Our cups are overflowing with abundance. We are satiated with His love and peace, we are intoxicated, not with alcoholic spirits, but with the Holy Spirit.

Oh yeah, God knows how to set a table for His family that keeps us from going to any other restaurant.

All for Him,
Oh thank you Jehovah for setting a place at your DIVINE table for me In Jesus name . Truly I say to you
"Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over."
HALLELUJAH amen
[note].... i just happened to have the digital cam an snapped this after i was done vacuming an mopping. This place so big tho its only showing half the lobby. The building takes up a city block
(picture host went down}
Quote:
"but those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint.
~Isaiah 40:31

Last edited by Lilli on Mon Apr 05, 2004 7:51 pm; edited 4 times in total
-=//Mika~Pants\\=-

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:26 pm    Post subject: oily testamonial Reply with quote

Let Me share my experience with the holy annointing oil,..

I was watching T.V.,
Listening to Lillis' description of her experiences with the oil,
She described its' healing properties on her and the overall blissfull
effects of its' use, when finally I could take no more,..

Annoint me! Annoint me! I exclaimed.

Lilli applied a drop over my pineal gland. (third eye for you metaphysisists), A drop on each temple and about my solar plexus.

Within 15 minuits she ask me if I feel it,..

My answer issued seemingly from far away,..
Floating on a cloud of bliss,..
Volumes of replies crossed my mind,..
But all i could get out was:
"Awww yeah... I'm feelin' it"

Kolidoscopic patterns danced merrily in my perifrial vision
reminicient of the very first time I smoked the Herb.

Unfortunatly it was late and I went to sleep in anticipation of the work day ahead.

My Love says I snored like a chourus of chainsaws that night.

I'm looking forward to a prolonged period in this state,..
I'll keep you all posted on further results.

Summery:
This product is WELL worth the money and more.
If you havn't tried it,..
YOU MUST TRY IT!!!

Love to all.
Rev Mika. rocker

Whitegold

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2004 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

All i have right now is that proclaimers song buzzin thru my head...it is nice to feel that song again after a long abscence.

I am trully happy for you lilli... Very Happy

keep up the healing journey, it is something i have also experienced..i guarantee you it will be worth all the depth of feeling Very Happy

If you wouldn't mind...I would love to 'preach' my perception of your dis-ease...please e-mail me at goldie@cannacafe.org so as i may release these thoughts and wishes.
Cannabis Seeds UK
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 1:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Day 6
Well lol after that fast night with my husband and cleaning the lobby I got up and oh wow the muscles in my legs were screaming from the work out . A good scream tho It was fantastic being able to feel that my muscles got such a work out they were aching and building strength. I have been in such a weakend state in the past 10 yrs I have had to use a wheelchair or a senior skooter cart at wal mart friends if I wanted to shop it was the only way. )even on good days)The combination of the heart and lung problams made it virtualy imposable for me to navigate the store with my legs. When you cant breath there isnt much you can do. Even the simple act of tying ones shoes can often leave you feeling as if you had just wrestled an aligator. So vacuming that lobby was a tremendous differance.
Ok that also triggered the arthritis pain in my ankles. ( Ive had broken ankles 3 times an 4 bones broke in 1 foot) Oh man they hurt I said to my husband "Honey ill go but Im going to be slow. Im hurting" So then I thought wow I wonder what would happen if the oil was on my ankles. So I ask my husband to annoit my ankles. He did with prayer. Its a 20 minute drive to his work and you know.....by the time we got there. The pain had subsided very much the aching and hurting a before we left i was kinda limp/hobbling slow. I did the same amount of work plus a little bit more last night altho I moved a little slower due to the muscles an altho not limping in pain I was aware of the ankles I took about 4 15 minute breaks.
The healing properties of this oil seem infinate. I am of a sure mind it can heal just about anything YOU want it too.
I made a joke to a friend that I best keep it away from my belly as I didnt want to get pregnent, But I was halfway serious friends and later talked to my son about annoiting his wifes belly and his testicals since he had serious testicular trauma when he was a teenager. They have been trying to get pregnent for 4 years. I hope he follows thru wiith it. Wouldnt that be marvelous?
Another observation in the pain department. You know where the jaw hinges to the skull? 2 days into this journey of oil I had a pain there an it was bad It even hurt to open my mouth to eat. I thought i must be getting an abcess tooth or somthing because it didnt really feel like it was ailing from the ear. After 2 days of discomfort I annoited that area and the next day the pain was gone and I mean completely gone. I can open my mouth wide and free of pain.
I have a friend here on this forum named art0ne from Swedan. He spent a month with us in november and he can attest to the many mornings i woke up sick aching coughing limping and crying just feeling like i couldnt go on. He can testify to you that going up or coming down stairs left me winded an breathless for 20-25 mins. And or anything about my sick weakened condition. Its kinda hard to hide from guests how miserable your feeling specialy when they are with you a month. Rev Mika rents out our basement an has been with us for 5 months an has seen even more than art0ne. If any of you have any questions youd like to ask about my condition pm either of them I dont mind at all.
Well peace everyone. Happy Healings to you all. Your loving sista Lilli
"psalms 30:10 Hear, O Jehovah, and be gracious unto me; Jehovah, be my helper. 11 Thou hast turned for me my mourning into dancing; thou hast loosed my sackcloth, and girded me with gladness; 12 That [my] glory may sing psalms of thee, and not be silent. Jehovah my God, I will praise thee for ever.

Last edited by Lilli on Sun Mar 21, 2004 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2004 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you all and Goldie you got mail. id love to see your perception of all this be sure an let me know where to find it or email me.

Your loving sista Lilli

Last edited by Lilli on Mon Mar 22, 2004 3:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: