THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
the healing oil
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kate
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i finally have the dosage down for my allergies!

i annoint with a dab (not a drop) to each side of my face from just under the eye starting the side of my nose out to the outer corner of the eye. i am doing this once every 4 days. how perfect is this!? i no longer use prescription meds for allergies! anyone care to dance with me? hee-hee

as for my lungs the application is now at this time once a week and this too has gone from using a drop to each side to a dab. (more dancing! lol)

Roger, there are not enough ways to say "THANK YOU" to you, the Lord has truly blessed us with you.

blessings and love,
---kate---
Lilli

PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2004 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thats fantastic Kate. Truly Truly good news.

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
Kate

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blessings of the day to all!

wow! it has been a really long time since the last post! lol

i celebrated my 1st anniv. by settling in for the night and getting really comfortable. i annointed with the oil, took a few hits, put music in the order i wished to hear and proceeded to go within.
this year's journey has been one of awakening, healing and blessings. many blessings.
at this time of last year the was not a second that did not pass that you could not hear me breathe. the draw of breathe would weeze and then the effort of the exhale would moan. reminded me of a 200yr. old house that i used to live in with all the creaks and squeeks.
did this brother me?? well i would say so...i was someone who swam 6-7 days a week. i thought i was alot stronger than i actually was and the idea and fact that it was taking too long for me to heal was depressing.
i was locked in this world of medical prison and the only relief was the herb. because i wasn't allowed to swim i stayed away as much as i could from the ocean. it was too hard for me to go there and not be able to go into the water. the fear of not being able to breathe was strong enough to pull me away from one of the most important facets of my soul. but at the same time the passion of the sea called from deep within my heart.
i find myself at the Amsterdam site and read for a few days and i decide that this is a path that i want to walk down. explore....many people with like thoughts and wishes....let's go for it! i do, i did, i am, i am...following my BLISS as bro. ben so strongly advises. i have been annointing with the oil since august of 2004 and i am breathing without weezing or moaning, i am swimming again!! yes in the ocean!!! mind you i do pay attention the strength of the tidal pull, i am daring but not foolish.

i know its been along time since i said anything about the healing oil and the effects that it has brought--well.....i really have no illness to speak of...
i annoint once aweek and do so in one sitting and it is done for inner journey and allergies. the only time i have any real problem breathing is when i am exposed to mold.--let me tell you there is no escaping that feeling when it comes to that mold. the drs are even amazed at how fast and strongly i react. not a good thing at all.

oh i did apply one drop of oil (mind you, my one drop is oil just filled from the tip of the dropper to mid section before it bulbs out) into my ear when the whip wind season arrived and there's no escaping the pollen that is tossed everywhere!! my allergies get so bad that my ears are affected and ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh the pain..... anywhoo--i applied one drop and went to sleep. woke up no pain. alittle over a week later it occured again...annointed at the onset and no problem sleeping - no pain.
good to go!

yes it has been quite a year. thank you to all who have assisted me along the way(((hugs))). thank you for letting me into your lives my two brothers whom i have actually have met and shared the sacrement(((hugs))). thank you roger for taking the path you have chosen, "YOU ROCK!!" as they say. and i thank the Lord for the light at the end of the tunnel. it's a grand ride!!!!

blessings and love to all,
---kate---
Smoke and Mirrors

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wow...i'm impressed! the powers-that-be certainly make themselves known from time to time.

kitty xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: