THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
the healing oil
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kate
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:14 am    Post subject: the healing oil Reply with quote

DAY ONE - Monday, 9th of August 2004
5:23 pm-annointed myself with 3 drops of oil on my forehead, 3 drops under the left breast and 3 drops at the puncture scar from tube insertion for a collasped lung.

5:42 pm-aprox. 20 mins. after applying, my sinus headache is gone.

5:50 pm-the tightness that surrounds the scar has eased considerably,
and I don't seem to feel the pulling sensation that I get when I use my left arm to lift anything.

6:02 pm- it has been almost 5 yrs. since I have moved to Florida and I
have sinus and allergy problems since day one. for the first time I can breathe thru the left nostril! the rush alone from being able to breathe is unbelievable!

6:04 pm- received prayer, gave thanks and praise to God and His son Jesus for their blessings and light, along with Sister Lilli! With 'Amazing Grace' (sung in the Cherokee language) playing in the background, the Lord had risen me to a higher plane. There is nothing better than being lifted up unto the Lord! Amen and thank you.

6:35 pm-experienced a releasing senstion in the chest area. Feel no pain in the scar area., the scar tissue no longer itches. Where I had an outbreak of singles, the skin had atingling sensation while an escaping feeling seemed to be coming thru the pores.

8:15 pm-it has been a little over 3 hrs. since i annointed, and I finally sat down again-the lightness has spread throughout the rest of my body; euphoric sensations-

10:55 pm- retiring for the day. Extremlly relaxed and feel so well. I am
so blessed.

-------------------------------------------------------------
DAY TWO- Tuesday 10th of August 2004

8:26 am- Slept thru the night without waking-awoke feeling better than I have in months! If I had dreams, I don't remember and this is something that doesn't happen to me, I usually recall my dreams.
Annointed again with 3 drops to the forehead and 3 drops under the left breast.

4:45 pm- I have been out of the house all day! It has been almost 2yrs. since my lungs collasped and this is the first time that I was able to stay out doors without losing my breathe. The humidity here is so high that I usually stay indoors most of the day, NOT TODAY!!! I also have not taken one med for my sinus problem! Blessed be!

6:15 pm- annointed again-3 drops to the forehead, under the left breast and at the scar on left side.

8:10 pm-the healing that I am experiencing is just blowing me away!
My whole chest area feels like a 50lb. weight has been lifted off of me. The clarity that I see and feel is at times overwhelming.

10:40 pm- calling it a night. Thank you Roger for the making of the oil for the cure. Thank you Lord for the blessings and the healings of the day.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
DAY THREE - 11th of August 2004

8:45 am-slept thru the night once again without waking or dreaming. I believe that by not dreaming that it is part of the healing process. Unless one has COPD and has severe allerigies, I dont't think that they could understand the profound awe that I am feeling. Annointed and ready for action! It has been so long since I felt that I could do anything without getting short winded and to want to actually go outdoors and do things, anything! is a miracle of its own.

3:45 pm- did 2nd annointing of the forehead and under left breast. I am doing chores that I have not done in months! I actually cleaned out and washed my car! In the same day! it ususally takes me 2 days to do this.
'getting so much better all the time'!!!

7:49 pm- it has been a terrific day! I feel so alive! and whole!! I can not give thanks enough for these healings. I am always catching myself doing simple things that I haven't been able to do, like cleaning miirrors and sweeping the walkway! That may not sound like much to some but it is a big thing for me!

(to be continued!)
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 1:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you father Jehovah for Kates healing. Oh God you are so awesome. I have tears of joy as I think about your love an care for us. I thank you so much God for our sista Kate and for Roger and this ministry. Thank you Oh God for the Holy Oil and for leaving us the recipe.
Halle Halle Hallelujah In Jesus name amen.

Last edited by Lilli on Sun Aug 15, 2004 7:31 am; edited 2 times in total
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kate I am so excited for you and your blessed healing. I just am really pumped. lol I dont think I can sleep tonight. Glory Glory to Great God Almighty Jehovah-jireh [ jireh/ hebrew for He hath provided]. I just want to shout from the mountain tops of his Great Glory and wisdom.
Hallelujah Hallelujah

Your healing will gain momentum as you journey thru your first bottle. It keeps growing and growing. By the time its done you will have forgotten how bad you used to feel.

I still use the oil everyday and I sincerely believe it saved my life. I was spiraling down health wise at a very fast rate. You and I were both with serious lung probs. I just knew in my heart and soul that this would help you too.
Somehow it goes from under our breasts to our lungs. I could tell the stimulation in my heart too.

I am so anxious for you to tell your friend with cancer about this.

We are so blessed by Reverend Rogers scientific mind his sincerety and dedication to our well being. Thank you Lord for him so very much. Bless him Lord please in a mighty way. Lord let his tounge speak your truths and let him rule over in the debate for Mayor In Jesus sweet name Amen
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 12, 2004 9:24 am    Post subject: What a blessing! Reply with quote

Hello Kate and Lilli and Friends,

Aloha. Reading the holy oil testimonies is such a wonderful thing. Thanks especially to Kate and Lilli for the courage to come public with their recovery process. I am so grateful for the blessings that this sacred recipe from over 4,000 years ago is providing for real dis-ease in our time. The holy oil is also helping me to appreciate the Bible in a whole new way.

One thing I that want to emphasize here is that both Kate and Lilli have been sick for many years AND they have smoked cannabis for relief and for their spiritual benefit for DECADES. JUST smoking cannabis is only part of the healing blessing available from our favorite herb. A much greater healing is now being felt by these two wonderful women then they had received before using the holy oil. I think it's fair to say that they are now enjoying a quantum leap in their recovery process due to holy anointing oil made with the original recipe of Exodus 30:23. Hallelujah!

For those who wish to make their own holy anointing oil I have heard that Young Living has THE best quality essential oils known. Besides finding the best organic olive oil you can and using premium cannabis (hopefully that you have grown yourself), you will need essential oils of cinnamon leaf and cinnamon bark and myrrh.

The ingredients are measured in proportion by 'shekels'. It's a bit of a conversion factor, but obviously it's very well worth the effort.

All the best to you,

Roger
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes I have been disabled due to my lung and back ptoblams for 18 years. I went on disabilaty when I was only 30. The conjestive heart failure came about in 1995 and for the last 9 years my life was homebound 95% of the time and and sometimes bed bound. the other 5%. So many many millions of people get relief from smoking and have no idea of the greater benefits of the oil. The world needs this remedy now.
Roger you and the Lord have unlocked the illness's that have had us bound for years upon years. We have new leases on this beautiful thing called life. We, Sista Kate and I thank you.The possabilities now before us are numerable.
Friends if any of you have a friend or loved one that is ailing please please put them in touch with Roger. It doesnt matter what the illness is. It works it is blessed.
Kate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAY THREE (cont.) 11th of August 2004

2:00 am- ok so it's actually the next day -but i am still awake and i do need to go to sleep! but i feel so engerized! so is time for me to meditate
and then sleep.

DAY FOUR 12th of August 2004

8:50 am-another night of solid sleep and upon waking feel ready to go.
i have just administered annoitment and look forward to a great and eventful day!

11:30 am-ok so it won't be so eventful! and i guess that depends on how one looks at things. hurricane bonnie has been giving my area high wind, t-storms and minor flooding. but the winds havealso caused tornado watches and alerts, and we have lost power twice so far.

4:30 pm- well i got my closet cleaned out and can actually find things just by glancing at the line up! lol-the 3rd outage of electrical power, and a thought of being bored, had brought back a memory of my mom saying, 'you're bored? i'll give you something to do!' and then it was usually a chore that would have us moanin' n groanin'! (so we very rarely slipped w/those words out when mom was within ear shot! l) so that is when i did the cleaning thing! i am going do do 2nd annointing of the day and then meditate for awhile.

7:21 pm-welll...the Lord be praised!!! this was the first time that i felt the inner touch of the oil and the effects it has on meditation! i am still feeling the sensations throughout my being. it was similiar to a mezcaline journey but not as rushy. ( sorry but i havent tripped in m-a-n-y.. ayear, and i understand that its not the same today as 25-35 yrs. ago! oh my!! that was awhile ago wasn't it....hee-hee)

10:00 pm-calling it a night-the storm winds have been causing all sorts of damage and outages. there must be a short in the fire house alarm cause it keeps going off and they r not leaving the station! thank you Lord for the blessings and healing and knowledge that you have imparted to me today.

DAY FIVE 13th of August 2004

8:50 am-ok i am getting spoiled real quick here w/the solid sleep thing! first time in years that i have looked in the mirror w/out scareing my self!!! LOL no longer have deep blue circles under my eyes, i actually look rested and it shows! the deep frown line that ran between my eyebrows is no longer there because i have not had one headache since Monday night!
must of slept on that cyatic nerve-applied one drop of oil behind the knee, middle of thigh and hip.

9:35 am- the pain caused by cyatic nerve has gone completely! a 1/2 hr. applying the oil the pain went to a dull ache. looking forward to a grand day! even though warnings have been up for 2nd hurricane in two days!!! oh well-one can always use some excitement in one's life! eh? LOL

(to be continued)

blessings of the day,
---kate---
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
9:35 am- the pain caused by cyatic nerve has gone completely! a 1/2 hr. applying the oil the pain went to a dull ache.

Oh Sista that is wonderful. Cyatic is so painful and disabling. My daughter had that and it was awful. This is fantastic news then for cyatic sufferers.
Some often have surgery and its dangerous and not always the best for it.
Some come out of it with crippling results.

Great documentation btw. I wish Id been more precise in adding the times. But I was so EXCITED as I kept feeling all these changes in me.. I can still see that my mental clarity is so much better and my typing more correct. Where before the combination of my diseases was making me feel dang near retarded. Unable to express myself correctly.Nor think clearly. Like I was in a fog sorta.. Well God Bless you Kate keep up the great documentaion.

Are you going to tell your Dr? I struggled with that lol but in the end I felt I shouldnt keep it from her. The more Drs. that know about this the better sis. I love you and I myself am being blessed by your healing.

Last edited by Lilli on Sat Aug 14, 2004 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Kate

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2004 11:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL
sis -i carry a small notebook w/me and i write down the time and the rest is in a shorthand that takes me 20 minutes to figure out for each entry!!!! LOL
it is very interesting in the way that i have been feeling and experiencing
the effects of the oil. everyday has been a different adventure! dance

blessings and love,
---kate---
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2004 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im happy that you have been able to get such wonderful results Kate. I hope you have continued success.

Peace
I praise good thoughts, good words, and good deeds and those that are to be thought, spoken, and done. I do accept all good thoughts, good words, and good deeds. I do renounce all evil thoughts, evil words, and evil deeds. ---Avesta: Yasna
---------------------------------------------------
Future Servant of Cannatopia ©2004 - ∞ Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
Kate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thank you Chaz for your wishes! this is truely a remarkable journey that i have been blessed to embark on! i look forward to the trek every day!

blessings and love,
--kate----

Kate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAY FIVE (cont.) 13th of August 2004

3:59 pm-spent the day do errands and cooking and other everyday things, but with ease and it was actually fun to do, instead of trying to talk myself into getting things done. what would take some one about 20 mins. to do, would take me 4 to 5 hrs. the shortness of breathe just from bending over is now a thing of the past. to walk from the car to the store's doors without holding onto the cart and waiting a few minutes is no longer occuring. these simple things that most people dont even think about (myself included till it happened to me) have once again entered my life and it is nothing short of a miracle!

4:30 pm-second annointing of one drop to the forehead, chest and under left breast. i did this because i feel that i do not need more than this.

9:30 pm-physical, mental and spiritual euphoria. my whole being feels so serene. comparaitive to reike and or crystal healing (for me anyway!).

11:00 pm-went to sleep after meditating for 80 plus minutes. one of -wow that much time went by? and i experienced so many things in that short amt. of time and some how feels that it should of been a longer span of time. confused??? well at least i am not alone!!! LOL

DAY SIX 14th of August 2004

8:30 am-awoke alert and still euphoric. total peace.no problem with breathing at all. annointed with just one drop to forehead.

2:54 pm-still feel like i am made of air, the sense of well being and peace is a constant continueing.. am i still not making sense? LOL my cheeks are starting to ache from smiling so much! but its a very welcomed ache! i am thankful for some aches!

10:30 pm-annointed with one drop to forehead, chest and under left breast. good night.

DAY SEVEN 15th of August 2004

7:30 am-i have a busy day ahead-and since i am doing a lot of driving i am not annointing this morning. besides the fact that i feel terrific! blessed be! i can not say thank you enough times to the Lord and to you Roger! as the saying goes, "sometimes words cannot not express the emotions that one is feeling!"

6:50 pm- returned home a bit ago and annointed. one drop to forehead and chest. i went to apply the 3rd drop and pulled my hand away...didnt think about it, just did it....paying attention to what the body needs. time to cook! food i need food! lol

10:15 pm- well i certainlly had a full day and i am ready to go to sleep.
exhausted but not worn out.

DAY EIGHT 16th of August 2004

12:45 pm- well a good night's sleep and off on the road again to pay bills. just returned home and i will annoint. i haven' done so since since last night. one to forehead, chest and under breast. i am happy as a pig in
s--t! i actually skipped today!! lol not a normal thing or site that i bless all with! LOL

to be continued

Fearless1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2004 11:58 pm    Post subject: annointing oil Reply with quote

We're getting a bottle or 2 of oil tomorrow but I'll be burning it not rubbing it on me anywhere. Laughing
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 1:28 am    Post subject: Explain, please... Reply with quote

Dear FEARLESS1,

Aloha to you and everyone. Please explain what you mean by, 'you will be burning oil, not rubbing it on' yourself?

Hemp oil?
Hash oil?
Holy oil?

What is it, exactly? And how was it, exactly? Please share your healing story with us, if you would be so kind. Mahalo.

Much love and respect to one and all,

Roger

P.S. "Have I told you lately that I love you?"
Kate

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 5:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DAY EIGHT 16th of August 2004 (cont.)

8:50 pm-what a busy day! just doing what hasn't been done. preparing for the trip to NY and all that goes along w/it. feel great physically and mentally. going to annoint and mediatate and relax.

DAY NINE 17th of August 2004

1:30 pm-annointed one drop to forehead and one to center of chest.

8:30 pm-has been a quiet day. it has been over a week since i started the oil annointments and i have not used my sinus meds at all, not even after spending the day outdoors.

DAY TEN 18th of August

9:25 pm-i have not annointed since yesterday afternoon and still do not feel the need to. i have had no problems with breathing.

DAY ELEVEN 19th of August 2004

8:00 pm-this is the first annointing since the 17th, amazing to feel this way! annionted one drop to forehead and center of chest.

DAY TWELVE 20th of August 2004

10:40 pm-annionted one drop to forehead, center of chest and to the spine. must of pulled something as i was rearranging the room.

DAY THIRTEEN 21st of August 2004

10:00 pm- annointed for the first time today. this is so great to be able to everyday nothings! which is quite a bit! another thing that i noticed today as i was out in traffic mania, i did not say my usual 'what??? am i freaking invisible to you??? do you not see me?? i did not one time swear at any of the idiots that cut in front of me at the last second so that they could make their turnoff, the little old man or woman who can not see over the steeringwheel but peek thru it, as they pull into traffic that is cruising at a mim. of 50 mph and they stay at 10 mph! (you can see them sitting at the stop sign or traffic light from down the road, which is when they should've went, but noooooooo....they wait till they can see the front end of your car and then come into traffic! gotta love it! LOL)

DAY FOURTEEN 22nd of August 2004

9:30 am-awoke with that muscle in back being bothersome-annointed spine with one drop and within 20 mins no more ache! blessed be!
here's to a grand day!

(to be continued)
Kate

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2004 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hello one and all!
i finally have found more than just a few moments to spend on myself since i arrived home! its been a very busy, hectic, fun filled, joyous, worried, freaking out about what was happening here in florida while i was in new york and wondering if i had a home or auto when i arrived back!(thank God that it was just landscape damage and no flooding into the house! but the destruction of the trees is heartbreaking to me as the life spirit of trees hundreds of years old past; there was one that the town had just finished cutting into smaller chunks and i swear that the tree was bleeding! where the bark was stipped from the limbs the wood looked sunburned, the inner rings were a deeper red! my heart sank when i saw this); yes a gambit of emotions!

back to the oil----
the last time that i annointed was the 26th of august as i was heading to new york and with the republican convention happening, i figured i better beware and behave, since the reason for going to new york was my son's wedding. i did not think he would find it amusing if he had to bail me out of jail!
i experience only one day of discomfort (the only day that it rained where i was at) up north as the weather was absolutely beautiful!
i have been back now for 4 days and my allergies are a mess! if i could take my nose off my face to relieve the stuffiness i would happily do so.

i have annointed about a half hour ago and the sinus headache is gone and i am starting to clear up---so i think that i will keep the nose!

i also experienced the same sensation that i had the first time that i used the oil. the aroma of the oil has a pleasing, calming and oh! wow! effect on me! (if that makes sense to you...than i am glad that i am not alone. ) i am looking forward to learning what my script will be as to applying the oil for allegery relief. before i left for new york i could go for a few days at a time without applying for relief. now, with all this dampness and mold and whatever else is flying in the wind, it should be interesting.

hope that you all have an enlightening day!

blessings and love,
---kate---
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: