THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
The Green Collar Worker
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
reverendquenzer
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2007 9:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GCW I never mean to shut you up completely in this thread. In fact my request was actually meant for both sides of the argument but you are the only member of the other side of this debate, so if you stop rebbutting their arguments they will stop arguing. I know you are making a point for those who believe in those scriptures and for that I aplaud you. Their blindness needs to be addressed but just don't ablige those who want to fight you on your acuracy. Tell them your purpose here is not for them and let them go their own way. And as for those people Please give up on the "ethnic clensing" of this site. You don't like GCW's bible but it has it's place here most obviousley if Ferre wants him here leave him alone stop telling him to leave and go to .org thats hypocracy...
The GCW

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Anointing teaches you about all things. Reply with quote

When Jesus Christ turned the water into wine, was it red wine or white wine. Could it have been green wine?

Zechariah 14:20-21, …and the cooking pots in the LORD's house will be like the sacred bowls in front of the altar.

Every pot in Jerusalem & Judah will be holy to the LORD Almighty, and all who come to sacrifice will take some of the pots and cook in them.

-0-

Today a merchant goes to church for different reasons that someone who is not a merchant.

In the Lords house are not fake plants, no fake pot; The cooking pots are real.

0-0

Matthew 3:8, Therefore bear fruit in keeping with repentance;

Matthew 3:9, … I say to you that from these stones God is able to raise up children to Abraham.

1 John 2:27, As for you, the anointing which you received from Him abides in you, and you have no need for anyone to teach you; but as His anointing teaches you about all things, and is true and is not a lie, and just as it has taught you, you abide in Him.

ZYX

If You use cannabis You may have an advantage. You may be able to use it to be anointed by using it with prayer and asking The Ecologician to help You know the truth as He wishes for You to know it and know it so clearly that You will be able to help other people know it and know it so clearly that they will be able to help others know too.

Remember, kaneh bosm is part of the holy anointing oil in Exodus 30:23; that recipe calls for about 8.5 pounds of the plant.

* His anointing teaches you about all things.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 4:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
opi_0dd
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

David, theres no need to be so critical of Christians just because their Christians. I mean, do I go after Pagans, or Jews on the net? No way jose. The Lord thy God taught me that doing that is wrong; to each their own. All have a path of learning; even if they are doing wrong in their life, sending their spirit into depravity, should it be for a lesson, and should they ascend from their pit, their spirit will be like a sword brazened in the fires of a Saxon furnace.

We can all agree that we all disagree on varying religions and viewpoints on those religions, this is true. But, without tolerance, how can you have a community that is called a "Ministry" which has stuff that makes any particular religious adherent scared or offended to join up, despite that they share many of the same beliefs regarding the plant, and its use, and its relation to spirituality.

I know that nobody wants to be preached to. No one converted me, I found it during a very bad time, and for me it must've been for a reason because it helped me thru hard times. That said, I used to not believe anything regarding a creator, and now I do. Isn't that great. But I don't go around and preach to anyone, lest I be told to carry it elsewhere.

Christianity, which is the teachings of Jesus, not the current distorted, incorrect, dumbed down and edited teachings of Jesus with mind control thrown in that we have today. Still yet, with diligence and patience, much like a Kabbalist, the true teachings can be discovered and learned. And this "Church" that came out of Constantinople, then onto Rome, this Catholic Church, it's done quite a number with Jesus' teachings.

They are the Church which will be spit out for being luke warm, not hot nor cold, to suffer Tribulation at the end of days. (IMO Very Happy)
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:32 am; edited 1 time in total
The GCW

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Hi David, Reply with quote

David,

I'm not aware of where the teachings of Jesus Christ, The Ecologician, includes that We (Christians) are required by the Bible to convert all non believers.

I understand the Old Testament says things like that which is before the life and teachings of Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ, Our Master teaches Us to love one another and indicates that if We do that We have obeyed all the Commandments. -see John 14-16 & 1 John. Christ makes Us Christian, not the Old Testament. Christ indicates that if We love one another He will give Us the spirit of truth and it will teach Us all things.

Christians are not supposed to do many of the things the Old Testament tells people to do. When You get to a path in the road and down one direction the Bible tells people to do harm and kill and murder etc. and down the other direction Christ tells You to love one another, it is important to not trip.

Do not go down the path that does not and can not lead to Christ.

Think of Christ as The Update.

That is why We know cannabis prohibition is evil; it is down a path that will never lead to Christ. Cannabis prohibition seperates people from Christ God Our Father.

A person can not support caging humans for using the God-given plant cannabis and get high with the Christ at the same time.

-0-

Where does the Christ indicate We are required to convert all non believers?

I Am not required to convert.

But I may convert.

I Am requested to love one another.

And even with out being requested;

I love You David.

Do help Me see what You see; I miss stuff and there is stuff I haven't come to yet; sometimes I Am blind. I Am however pretty sure that I Am not required to convert.

But if there is someone who is required to convert, it would be Me.

There seems to be this line between free will and requirements... You can't really talk someone into accepting The Christ; it happens in it's own way, usually involving perfect timing of some sort, where people using their free will honestly just reach for Him.

Reach, but I Am not required to have You reach.

I don't want to talk anyone into it. People don't need Me to convert them. But if someone is interested and they use cannabis, it seems like they have access to Him all the better.

Perhaps cannabis is like the red phone. A more direct line.

I like what the Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church says:

-One reason why people use cannabis is because it make them feel closer to God...

A Christ

The Green Collar Worker
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The biggest mistake that bible believers make is that they ASSUME, or BELIEVE, that Jesus told to ignore the old testament.

This is due to "selective reading" and not at all according to what Jesus REALLY said about the old testament.

Bible believers, in their selective reader's mindset, will tell you that the "sermon of the mount" makes it clear that with the dying of Jesus, the old laws are no longer valid and that the murderous, racist, child molesting god of the old testament can be ignored.

Nothing is further from the truth, but because it's convenient for "the church" to let their followers believe that they believe in a "religion of peace and love", they use this deception to let their "sheep" ASSUME that they are not supporting a religion which advocated mass murder, hatred, slavery, racism, child abuse, etc.

Jesus clearly states that the OLD TESTAMENT HAS TO BE OBEYED, here are some verses from the NEW testament which clearly state that the old testament is LAW and CAN NOT BE IGNORED...

1) “For truly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass the law until all is accomplished. Whoever then relaxes one of the least of these commandments and teaches men so, shall be called least in the kingdom of heaven; but he who does them and teaches them shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.” (Matthew 5:18-19 RSV) Clearly the Old Testament is to be abided by until the end of human existence itself. None other then Jesus said so.

2) All of the vicious Old Testament laws will be binding forever. "It is easier for Heaven and Earth to pass away than for the smallest part of the letter of the law to become invalid." (Luke 16:17 NAB)

3) Jesus strongly approves of the law and the prophets. He hasn’t the slightest objection to the cruelties of the Old Testament. "Do not think that I have come to abolish the law or the prophets. I have come not to abolish but to fulfill. Amen, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not the smallest part or the smallest part of a letter will pass from the law, until all things have taken place." (Matthew 5:17 NAB)

3b) "All scripture is inspired by God and is useful for teaching, for refutation, for correction, and for training in righteousness..." (2 Timothy 3:16 NAB)

3c) "Know this first of all, that there is no prophecy of scripture that is a matter of personal interpretation, for no prophecy ever came through human will; but rather human beings moved by the holy Spirit spoke under the influence of God." (2 Peter 20-21 NAB)

4) Jesus criticizes the Jews for not killing their disobedient children according to Old Testament law. Mark.7:9-13 "Whoever curses father or mother shall die" (Mark 7:10 NAB)

5) Jesus is criticized by the Pharisees for not washing his hands before eating. He defends himself by attacking them for not killing disobedient children according to the commandment: “He that curseth father or mother, let him die the death.” (Matthew 15:4-7)

6) Jesus has a punishment even worse than his father concerning adultery: God said the act of adultery was punishable by death. Jesus says looking with lust is the same thing and you should gouge your eye out, better a part, than the whole. The punishment under Jesus is an eternity in Hell. (Matthew 5:27)

7) Peter says that all slaves should “be subject to [their] masters with all fear,” to the bad and cruel as well as the “good and gentle.” This is merely an echo of the same slavery commands in the Old Testament. 1 Peter 2:18

8) “Did not Moses give you the law, and yet none of you keepeth the law" (John7:19) and “For the law was given by Moses,..." (John 1:17).

9) “...the scripture cannot be broken.” --Jesus Christ, John 10:35

Bible believers don't like people to point this out, and they will make all kind of excusus and try and use other verses to "prove" that the old testament can be ignored, again, this is due to selective reading, thereby violating their own laws, because the bible also tells them that their "selective reading" is forbidden.

"Know this first of all, that there is no prophecy of scripture that is a matter of personal interpretation, for no prophecy ever came through human will; but rather human beings moved by the holy Spirit spoke under the influence of God." (2 Peter 20-21 NAB)

Bible believers don't like to be pointed to these facts, for obvious reasons. They ususally don't know their bible very well and only know the passages that they have been preached about by their church leaders, but anyone who does read that book can easily find out that "God's word is law" and that Jesus himself tells people to obey the laws in the old testament.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 11:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
opi_0dd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys are taking parts of the bible and interpreting them certain ways to your advantage, while leaving out the context which came before and after the quote. I have read the Bible, I know what is said.

I could take the time to cite all the quotes of the Bible with Jesus blatantly disobeying just about every single old testament law in the book. and I could quote him from the Bible again saying specifically that certain pieces of the Old Testament are not to be followed. But I know the truth of the word, and I am not going to waste my time on all these quotes if people have their minds made up.

If Jesus said Christians all have to follow all the Old Testament, for one hes a blatant hypocrit which I know is untrue, but every Christian on the Earth save 10 will be damned to Hell, and should be living in Jerusalem, wearing black top hats and side curls with black jackets, feeling sorry for the fact that the temple is destroyed and crying at the wall about it. And they'd be offering burnt sacrifices, not pot but dead animals and myrrh and frankinsence; they'd also be killing live animals as a sacrifice to God. This is all ridiculous ..

you're deluding yourselves into demonizing Christianity through a jaded, bias perspective, and it shows through the quotes chosen above. therefore I will be leaving this .. uhh .. whatcha call it, synagogue of satan? lol..

The Old Testament? It's a fancy term for something else, called the Tanakh. The Tanakh is a Jewish Holy Book. The Torah is the first five books of the Old Testament, a shortened Tanakh of sorts.

Are you saying Jesus taught everyone to be Jewish? Because thats what we'd all be, following Jewish Law, which is the Old Testament!

David wrote:
Quote:
I mean, do I go after Pagans

If you were a Christian you are required by the bible to convert all non believers, are you saying you are not a Christian?

I'm not required to, Christ did not teach this. Quite the opposite infact.

Jesus did NOT teach that we have to follow the Old Testament. That is incorrect, and here is why.

If we followed the old testament, we'd have Sabbath day Friday night to Saturday night, and not Sunday.

If we followed the old testament, we'd have to follow the book of Leviticus, the single book of ammunition for every Atheist who's ever quoted the bible to attack it with. The rules of Leviticus are ridiculous for the most part, aside from stuff like .. only eat hooved animals (no cats or dogs, etc).

But it also said you cant wear threaded fibers or youll be unpure. Therefore every Christian is unpure and going to hell according to Leviticus, which is the old testament.

We follow *parts* of the old testament, such as the 10 commandments, and we acknowledge the Jewish history of the old testament as a precursor to the new testament; otherwise we could not say Jesus came from the tribe of David, which is Judah. Laughing
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 8:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Ferre

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well opi_0dd, the mythical figure Jesus turns out to be a liar then. Sometimes he says the OT has to be obeyed, other times he says it has not to be obeyed, and himself, he just don't give a damn, he just does what he thinks is right according to the circumstances. He isn't just a liar, he's a hypocrite as well.

Not my example for morals, thanks-but-no-thanks, I have higher moral standards myself, given to me by my atheist parents. For one, I don't trust flip flopping liars and certainly won't take any advice from them.

And this really cracked me up:

opi_0dd wrote:
You guys are taking parts of the bible and interpreting them certain ways to your advantage

That's exactly what most, if not all, bible believers and their priests are doing since centuries, even though I showed in the post above that interpreting the scriptures as-you-see-fit is clearly forbidden, according to the bible itself it HAS to be taken literally.

"Know this first of all, that there is no prophecy of scripture that is a matter of personal interpretation, for no prophecy ever came through human will; but rather human beings moved by the holy Spirit spoke under the influence of God." (2 Peter 20-21 NAB)

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
The GCW

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Love or Hate Reply with quote

I’d like to preach a little bit from John 14 & 15 today.

I was teaching an innocent child about how there is a perpetual circle that exists where clergy from the “Christian right” which is more accurately described as disobedient Christians, supports America’s president George Bush because they want some favors that includes banning abortion. Banning abortion amounts to caging women for ending a pregnancy even a day after the 2 fluids of sperm and egg are still microscopic fluids. That twisted relationship between the “Christian right” / disobedient Christians and Mr. Bush also exists in order to perpetuate cannabis (kaneh bosm) prohibition, persecution and extermination. Cannabis prohibition suits the powerful Christian right clergy well because cannabis has the ability to make people feel closer to God and that would mean loss of revenue for those in the religion business, since there would be a lot less need for them once people figure out the truth; and can eliminate disobedient Christian clergy. Cannabis prohibition suits the war monger president well because He is after all fighting real hard to increase His power and profits, and killing for oil and eliminating competition for the pharmaceutical industry puts money and power in His pocket.

John 14 & 15, comes into the picture because it perfectly describes what kind of relationship exists between murderers (and supporters) and cannabis prohibitionists, and Jesus Christ / Christ God Our Father.

John makes it very clear in more ways than one, that those who murder and or prohibit cannabis along with supporting those ills, along with other sins, hate Jesus Christ.

They hate Jesus Christ.

How is that?

John 14:15, tells Us in (red letters) “If you love Me, you will keep My commandments.”

John 14:21, says, “He who has My commandments and keeps them is the one who loves Me;…”

John 14:23, “…If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word;…”

John 15:14, “You are My friends if you do what I command you.”

If 2 + 2 = 4, then those verses tell Us that He who does not keep Jesus Christ’s commandment to “love one another” (as told in John 15:12, “This is My commandment, that you love one another, just as I have loved you.” And John 15:17, “This I command you, that you love one another.”) must be hating Him.

Oh, and We are also told more directly in John 14:24, “He who does not love Me does not keep My words;…”

We even have Jesus Christ doing and showing Us the example by His example of illustrating how and why to obey in John 14:31, “but so that the world may know that I love the Father, I do exactly as the Father commanded Me.”…

Jesus Christ; who makes or breaks Our Christianity, brought the concept of “love one another” with Him for Us to carry on.

So by His example, Our example should be: but so that the world may know that I love the Father, I do exactly as the Father commanded Me, -And I Love One Another!

Now I can not love You or anyone else by caging You or anyone else for using the God-given plant cannabis; (which by the way God indicates He created and says is good on the 1st page of the Bible) and love You at the same time. That aint love!; that’s hate, clear enough for an innocent child to see and understand.

Same thing for murder / killing; I can not love You by killing You or Your guilty or innocent neighbor across the street from You in order for You to be “free”. That is just more hate and it’s usually disguised in the name of some twisted rationalization that is irrelevant.

If You claim You are a Christian, yet You support caging humans for using cannabis or murder etc. then You hate Christ; Jesus Christ; Christ God Our Father; My Father. You hate Me.

Especially to the Christians of the “Christian Right,” I ask, What is to become of “Christians” who hate Jesus Christ; Christ God Our Father and hate Me?

What is in store for Christian clergy who teach innocent children to hate one another?

Exactly what kind of Christian clergy perpetuates the, “Sin of the Priests,” to innocent children?

The Green Collar Worker
Rev. Steven Wilson
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Tue Dec 11, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well stated.
Once a man sees his immortality, there is no turning back. He is on the Quest of Knowledge whether he knows it or wants it. He can fight against it and live a turbulent life. Or follow it and find inner peace.

Peace and flowers
Rev. Steven Wilson
(Shaman Quester)
The GCW

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 5:50 am    Post subject: Ending cannabis persecution is moral; caging users is not. Reply with quote

CN BC: Drug Laws Draconian (Pubdate: Wed, 12 Dec 2007
- Source: Monday Magazine)

at http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v07/n1456/a07.html?397

has an example of a cannabis activist using the term “moral minority” to describe cannabis persecutionists. Protest organizer Ted Smith is doing well but this news item offers an opportunity to straighten out who is who because people that wish to cage responsible adults for using what God says is good on the very 1st page of the Bible are not using good “morals.”

Any time “morals” is part of the conversation, it is good to clarify who has it; and who does not have it…

Those with good “morals” do not cage people for using what God says is good.

An innocent child can understand that; but it might take a few attempts to help those with out good morals to get it; so be patient and don’t give up; those with out morals are still Our brother too. Let Us help the ignorant.

The Green Collar Worker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 16 of 17

Jump to: