THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
The Green Collar Worker
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dueteronomy 13 is one of those that's so claer and is NOT open to interpretation.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Rev. Steven Wilson
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 8:22 pm    Post subject: Oh come on now Reply with quote

Come on Ferre in defense of Dueteronomy 13 I have to say ... um...well I do't know !!

Better eat a few more caps and think about it.

THE RETURN OF THE SUN !! CELEBRATE AND MAKE HAPPY!!
Once a man sees his immortality, there is no turning back. He is on the Quest of Knowledge whether he knows it or wants it. He can fight against it and live a turbulent life. Or follow it and find inner peace.

Peace and flowers
Rev. Steven Wilson
(Shaman Quester)
Rev. Steven Wilson
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:29 am    Post subject: Give me time! Reply with quote

Just give me some time man. I'm searching through the teachings of Aleister Crowley now. I'm sure I can find justification for it there. Twisted Evil

Although dusk is coming and the last set of caps and our fires and dance. So I probably won’t be back soon. Wink
Once a man sees his immortality, there is no turning back. He is on the Quest of Knowledge whether he knows it or wants it. He can fight against it and live a turbulent life. Or follow it and find inner peace.

Peace and flowers
Rev. Steven Wilson
(Shaman Quester)
The GCW
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: David Reply with quote

David asked:

Does that mean that 99.9% of Christians are not really true Christians,

or

maybe 0.1% do not fully understand what they are truely following.

-0-

A Christian is a Christian... a true Christian... believing in Christ; The Christ.

Within the Christian is either an obedient or disobedient Christian.

-0-

Some true Christians think it is fine to cage, support, and enable government to cage humans for using what God says is good on literally the very 1st page of the Bible.

The kind of Christian that cages humans for using what God says is good, is disobedient to the Christ / The Master, who requests that We love one another.

In John 14-16 We are requested to love one another and in doing that, We have obeyed all the commandments.

A person, a Christian can not love someone and cage them for using what God says is good, at the same time.

It is interesting to consider cannabis is the tree of life, put here to help heal the nations; as it says on the very last page of the Bible. Rev. 22:1-4.

Interesting because the prohibition of cannabis means government, people, disobedient Christians are stumbling starting on the very 1st page of the Bible, since that is where We are told cannabis is good...

Interesting because when disobedient Christians stumble on the very 1st page, they are lost by time they get to the 3rd page and the lesson of do not kill / Cain & Abel... - You can not love someone and kill them at the same time...

Interesting because that would indicate cannabis prohibition is the root of all problems.

War monger, disobedient Christian government can not heal the nations if they prohibit, persecute and exterminate the tree of life, which is created to do the job.

The Bible is written in green.

-0-

Deuteronomy is before the Christ. Before the Christian. The Christ set the murder / killing sin straight; it's wrong. There is no rationalizing killing / murder.

Disobedient Christians have no problem rationalizing murder / killing; do they?

Someone who believes in God, may not believe in the Christ.

There are twists and people squirming funny and killing and murdering.

-0-

This helps people understand what an obedient Christian is; which help know what a disobedient Christian is.

People should not decide to follow Christ based on examples of disobedient Christians.

Love,

The Green Collar Worker
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Care to comment on the comment? Reply with quote

The GCW wrote:
Some studies have shown that there are more cancer-causing agents in marijuana smoke than in tobacco smoke. How can you say that permanently damaging your lungs is biblically correct? See 1 Corinthians 6:19.

I realize that you are just passing on what someone else said, but this is incredible scientific ignorance for a PHYSICS major!

Every study on the matter has shown that cannabis has ZERO "cancer-causing agents".

Further, the best studies in the area show that cannabis smoke actually helps heal pre-cancerous lesions.

And finally, I Corinthians anything is NOT a scientific study!
The GCW

PostPosted: Wed May 02, 2007 9:28 pm    Post subject: prntrkmt, Reply with quote

The quote that prntrkmt, posted is not mine. That is not My quote.

That quote is part of David Williams' letter to the editor, that I posted at THC Ministry, that was authored by David Williams (not Me). I posted David Williams letter hoping someone would write and comment on it, but now that school newspaper is down for the summer except for a few printings...

Sorry if it was confusing.

I've actually gotten letters published pointing out how there are no cancer deaths due to cannabis since there are no dead bodies to show for it while cigs kill over 1,000 Americans daily.

Search MAP's archive: http://www.mapinc.org/search/index.htm

prntrkmt, look back at that post, notice the referred letter at the bottom and You will see the letter that I wrote, which David Williams was commenting on.

(Referred:

US NC: Edu: PUB LTE: Bible Says God Would Be OK With Marijuana

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v07/n517/a02.html?21616

April 23, 2007)

-0-

prntrkmt, I agree with You:

"cannabis has ZERO "cancer-causing agents".

Further, the best studies in the area show that cannabis smoke actually helps heal pre-cancerous lesions. "

-0-

(the letter below by by David Williams contains the quote made by Him along with other disagreeable items; He completely missed the dart board....)

April 25, 2007

God didn't make marijuana so people could smoke it

http://media.www.dailytarheel.com/media/storage/paper885/news/2007/04/25/LettersToTheEditor/God-Didnt.Make.Marijuana.So.People.Could.Smoke.It-2878756.shtml

TO THE EDITOR:

I am writing in response to the April 24 letter arguing that God approves of marijuana misuse. The fact that God created all plants and that they are all good in no way justifies the perverted use of them. Do you honestly believe that smoking marijuana is God's intended purpose for cannabis?

Some studies have shown that there are more cancer-causing agents in marijuana smoke than in tobacco smoke. How can you say that permanently damaging your lungs is biblically correct? See 1 Corinthians 6:19.

Also, many people who smoke marijuana believe it is safe to drive while high. This is a horrible misconception. Being high is scientifically proven to lower reaction abilities and driving under the influence of marijuana has many times proven fatal to the driver and many innocent people.

I assure you God does not approve of killing innocent people. See Exodus 23:7.

David Williams

Freshman

Physics

-0-

prntrkmt,

Now I Am going to show My letter to the editor (BELOW) commenting on Davil Williams comment, THAT DID NOT GET PUBLISHED. After I sent it, I noticed they closed down for the summer with a few axceptions...

-0-

Dear Editor of the Daily Tar Heel,

The conception that cannabis causes cancer (David Williams' letter: God didn't make marijuana so people could smoke it, April 25, 2007), is part of the anti-Christian government’s, devil weed propaganda, since there are no dead bodies to show for it, in over 5,000 years of documented use, while over 1,000 Americans die from cigarettes daily. Further, growing medical evidence proves cannabis helps prevent and cure cancer.

Cannabis / kaneh bosm, being the tree of life is valuable smoked, like in the tent of meeting of Biblical reality before pipes were invented. Smoked cannabis is in part, intended for baptism, John the Baptist even indicated He baptized with water but in the future, the Christ will be baptizing with the Holy Spirit and fire (see Matthew 3:10-11). The very last page of the Bible (see Rev. 22:2) indicates the leaves of the tree of life are for the healing of the nations; Native American Indians used cannabis in peace pipes. Webster’s defines drink as “to smoke,” as in a peace pipe. So, smoking cannabis isn’t “misuse” or “perverted,” while supporting the luciferous practice of caging responsible adult humans for smoking cannabis is Biblically immoral.

Most international studies show some drivers actually do drive safer after using cannabis since they drive slower, tailgate less and are more cautious, but if a driver can not walk the line, they should not be behind the wheel. States don’t penalize drivers for 1 or 2 beers and shouldn’t discriminate against cannabis users.

We shouldn’t judge one another (see Matthew 7:1-6), and that includes how people choose using certain vegetables, for We may appear as disobedient Christians enabling government to cage people for using what God says is good. Caging humans created in the likeness of God, for using what God says is good on literally the 1st page, may be the Biblical root of all problems.

Truthfully,

XXX

The Green Collar Worker
The GCW

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:24 am    Post subject: Proverbs 3 / THE TREE OF LIFE Reply with quote

Proverbs 3 is an eye-opener with the cannabis issue in mind.

The Rewards of Wisdom

1My son, do not forget my teaching,
But let your heart keep my commandments;
2For length of days and years of life
And peace they will add to you.
3Do not let kindness and truth leave you;
Bind them around your neck,
Write them on the tablet of your heart.
4So you will find favor and good repute
In the sight of God and man.
5Trust in the LORD with all your heart
And do not lean on your own understanding.
6In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight.
7Do not be wise in your own eyes;
Fear the LORD and turn away from evil.
8It will be healing to your body
And refreshment to your bones.
9Honor the LORD from your wealth
And from the first of all your produce;
10So your barns will be filled with plenty
And your vats will overflow with new wine.
11My son, do not reject the discipline of the LORD
Or loathe His reproof,
12For whom the LORD loves He reproves,
Even as a father corrects the son in whom he delights.
13How blessed is the man who finds wisdom
And the man who gains understanding.
14For her profit is better than the profit of silver
And her gain better than fine gold.
15She is more precious than jewels;
And nothing you desire compares with her.
16Long life is in her right hand;
In her left hand are riches and honor.
17Her ways are pleasant ways
And all her paths are peace.
18She is a tree of life to those who take hold of her,
And happy are all who hold her fast.
19The LORD by wisdom founded the earth,
By understanding He established the heavens.
20By His knowledge the deeps were broken up
And the skies drip with dew.
21My son, let them not vanish from your sight;
Keep sound wisdom and discretion,
22So they will be life to your soul
And adornment to your neck.
23Then you will walk in your way securely
And your foot will not stumble.
24When you lie down, you will not be afraid;
When you lie down, your sleep will be sweet.
25Do not be afraid of sudden fear
Nor of the onslaught of the wicked when it comes;
26For the LORD will be your confidence
And will keep your foot from being caught.
27Do not withhold good from those to whom it is due,
When it is in your power to do it.
28Do not say to your neighbor, "Go, and come back,
And tomorrow I will give it,"
When you have it with you.
29Do not devise harm against your neighbor,
While he lives securely beside you.
30Do not contend with a man without cause,
If he has done you no harm.
31Do not envy a man of violence
And do not choose any of his ways.
32For the devious are an abomination to the LORD;
But He is intimate with the upright.
33The curse of the LORD is on the house of the wicked,
But He blesses the dwelling of the righteous.
34Though He scoffs at the scoffers,
Yet He gives grace to the afflicted.
35The wise will inherit honor,
But fools display dishonor.

The New American Standard Bible

(It seems like nearly ever sentence speaks to Us about the cannabis issue)

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Proverbs%203%20;&version=49;
Ferre

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother GCW, I think you might find this new forum, a Roger Christie project, of interest; Tree of Life Cannabis Ministry

Smile

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:54 pm    Post subject: Re: prntrkmt, Reply with quote

The GCW wrote:
The quote that prntrkmt, posted is not mine. That is not My quote.

That quote is part of David Williams' letter to the editor, that I posted at THC Ministry, that was authored by David Williams (not Me). I posted David Williams letter hoping someone would write and comment on it, but now that school newspaper is down for the summer except for a few printings...

Sorry if it was confusing.

I did NOT intend to imply that you were the author of those words, but rather that you had posted those words.

Unfortunately the quoting facility of this BBS does not allow for nuanced distinctions.

I probably should have added an additional comment highlighting the fact that your quotation was the quotation from someone else, and apologize for failing to have added text making the distinction clear.

I apologize if I have offended you.
The GCW

PostPosted: Mon Jun 04, 2007 12:03 am    Post subject: IS THE LIGHT ALSO BAD? Reply with quote

Man discriminates against man; so it is no wonder they will discriminate against plants; Gen. 1:11-12 indicates plants with use of the word, “their.” Plants have emotions.

To those who read that God created all the seed bearing plants saying they were all good, and then still believe cannabis is bad, I ask: God said, “Let there be light and there was light, (and) God saw that the light was good;”… IS THE LIGHT ALSO BAD?

Did God create earth to have a place to place the garden?

The garden needs humans and humans need the garden. But the garden comes first.

God created him; male and female””” Gen. 1:27. Like cannabis.

“Subdue” the earth. Gen 1:28.

They were not only told to not eat from the tree; they were not to even “touch it.” Gen. 3:3.

As I read Gen. 3:8-11, I realize that when it speaks of God, as, “Us & Our” in Gen 1:26 or 3:22 (or others), that the Us and Our is people like President Bush, because Bush knows about the tree of knowledge of good and evil but doesn’t want any others to have it.!!!!! The serpent was right; animals don’t lie; or do they?

As I read the first 4 pages of the Bible, I realize the Bible is translated by people trying to hide the most precious truths from man and woman and they did a poor job of it.

So does a Christian fundamentalist believe God created man before the 7th day as it says on the 1st page of the Bible or after the 7th day as it says on the 2nd page of the Bible?

So who is He, who tells Me I can not eat or touch cannabis? Is He thinking He is the “Us” or “Our” in Gen. 1:26? Is the Us or Our in Gen. 1:26 or 3:22 (or others) the modern day man who says I can not use cannabis today? Is it a scam started thousands of years ago by people that tried to keep Us away from cannabis that continues today, and is perpetuated by certain people that have that knowledge that have also been keeping it away from other citizens? Could that knowledge be known by Bush by way of the anti-Christian, Skul n Bones in a group effort to keep it from Me in order to with hold power beyond Our understanding because it has been kept secret?

The crew who (who ever) translated the Bible did a poor job of hiding that there is more than one (God) in a way that exposes the scam from the truth. The truth is that God created for Us to all have all the plants; the scam is that there are a few that want to be selfish and keep it to them selves. God didn’t mean for Us to not have access to the tree of knowledge of good and evil or the tree of life. Some selfish people got hold of it and decided to hide it from Us; to keep Us naked…

The scam, created and perpetuated by those who’ve had the power to translate the Bible in a manner that helps retain the power that comes with cannabis is thousands of years old; it isn’t new or unique to modern times.

Those who are scamming and keeping cannabis away from the people, what do they receive; what power do they retain by keeping the knowledge of the tree of knowledge of good and evil and the tree of life away from the general population?

The scammer’s powers include controlling people to have them do killing and murdering at their command, which would not be possible in the same way if people had knowledge of good and evil. In fact, as soon as access of the tree of knowledge of good and evil is eliminated, We see the first act of murder in Gen. 4 (page 3). Look at how many Americans support war, killing, murder, capitol punishment etc. which would not be possible with widespread access of the tree of knowledge of good and evil & the tree of life - / CANNABIS / HEMP?.

The scammers know that when they cause a person to kill, murder etc. that those people are further depriving themselves of the powers of the tree of knowledge of good and evil and the tree of life - / CANNABIS / hemp?, where even if they use the tree / cannabis, they don’t receive the full benefit (see Gen. 4:12). And remember The Christ said He who lives by the sword dies by the sword etc. etc...

Access to the tree of life and the tree of knowledge of good and evil, by loving people who obey Christ God Our Father, The Ecologician, and actually love one another as We’re told, would create a safer earth. It would lead to the end of killing and murdering.
The GCW

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 2:20 am    Post subject: Father's Day / The Ecologician's Day Reply with quote

It is Father’s day.

“A son honors his father, and a servant his master.”… Malachi 1:6

If You knew Me You might think I never had a father but to Me, I have always had a father.

Malachi 1:6-14; Sin of the Priests. (NASB has subtitles)

This is the part of the last book of the Old Testament (with that title) which confronts and points (exposes) clergy who leads their flock to despise cannabis and hemp. Many churches that persecute cannabis don’t want food brought into their church that has hemp product in it and they will treat it as filthy and defiled and to be despised.

Does the church You attend have a Father’s day food gathering, yet denounce hemp?

But there’s more.

Not only does it indicate how clergy is sinning when the persecute cannabis as a whole but it gets specific even in its use for medicine (healing of the nations -see Rev. 22:1-4).

Verse 8; when it says, “But when you present the blind for sacrifice,…” blind is those with glaucoma…

Glaucoma

“and when you present the lame and sick, is it not evil?” The lame and the sick are those who use cannabis for health reasons / for medicine. Alzheimer’s, AIDS, painful spinal injury citizens, mental health patients etc.

In ancient times the people in power would sacrifice humans for various reasons and it still happens today only they don’t sacrifice them to a fire but rather to long prison sentences or capitol punishment when they can get the public to allow it.

(((If convicted, they each faced a mandatory minimum of ten years to life in prison for exercising a right they thought they had http://www.cannabisnews.com/news/23/thread23083.shtml )))

If You go to church and You want to know if the church You attend is clean or if it has blood on its hands there are at least two things that may help to find out.

1. Inquire if the church supports, enables or agrees with cannabis prohibition, persecution and extermination and the caging of humans for using the God-given plant.

2. Inquire if the church supports war, killing, murdering, capitol punishment etc.

If the church You are investigating is bloody, then the only reason to be there is to try to save them. Otherwise, why are You there?

If You are there to try and save them, they will change (unlikely) or eventually they will kick You away.

“But when you present the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? And when you present the lame and sick, is it not evil?” -Malachi 1:8

Be sure to check out how Malachi 1:6-14; Sin of the Priests, exposes why cannabis is illegal to begin with.

Be sure to thank Our Father, The Ecologician for giving Us so many ways to help Us know cannabis is good and right.

Happy Father’s Day.

The Green Collar Worker
The GCW

PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2007 4:01 am    Post subject: US AL: PUB LTE: Marijuana is good Reply with quote

US AL: PUB LTE: Marijuana is good

Pubdate: 4 Aug 2007

Source: Anniston Star (AL)

Referred: http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v07/n864/a03.html?73465

Viewed at: http://www.annistonstar.com/opinion/2007/as-letters-0804-speakout-7h03t5441.htm

Marijuana is good

Re “The drug war in the U.S.” (Speak Out, July 18):

Letter writer Robert Sharpe got some arrow-splitting bullseyes with his letter, asking, “What would Jesus do?”

One of the most important truths about cannabis not mentioned is that on the first page of the Bible, God indicates He created all seed-bearing plants and that they are all good (Genesis 1:11-12 and 29-30). Caging humans for using what God says is good is luciferous and separates people from the truth. It’s no wonder that by the time humans get to the third page of the Bible they are stumbling, unable to grasp the lesson of Cain and Abel and resist killing and murder.

Cannabis prohibition, persecution and extermination is the Biblical root of all problems facing humans today. Prohibiting cannabis makes it difficult for the nations to heal and end killing and murder. Biblically, we’re told the leaves of the tree of life are for the healing of the nations on the very last page.

Stan White
Dillon, Colo.
Silver_Candle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmz, I wonder if you also included, that the original text, of all those slabs of texts you`ve been through, was actually written on cannabis.

I find it strange that those christian religious fanatics all deny a given FACT.

they would rather say they were cavemen in the middle ages and carved the bible on slabs of stone, then accept the fact we were evolved to writing with ink on paper, which was incidentally at that time formed by cannabis leaves and fiber.

I personally find it strange that the catholic church so agressively denies this fact.

I mean, it`s not like we had todays` bleached paper around the BC times, why would it be such a problem?
yea, cannabis was allready around at that time, and it`s structure just to happends to be very interesting if you refine it to paper or cloth.

they probably rather wanted to make up the story it was written in silk I guess, since cannabis cotton was a 'poor mans` cloth'
The GCW

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 5:03 am    Post subject: Cannabis / tree of life makes Us feel closer to God Reply with quote

The reason why cannabis is still prohibited is complex. There are many reasons and any of a number of things can bring it to an end.

Certainly one reason why cannabis is still prohibited is because elected officials have not started losing their jobs for supporting it.

I doubt many other C-newser’s agree but I think this has a much bigger mind blowing reason why it’s still prohibited.

Georgie et al. has worked very hard to keep cannabis a zero tolerance herb and the reason is directly connected to what Georgie knows that He has learned from Skul n Bones.

Skul n Bones is an anti-Christian club, yet Georgie has stated that He’s a Christian.

I think that what Skul n Bones knows is that cannabis is the tree of life and that with the tree of life people can not and will not accept Georgie for what He stands for and what He is doing and humans will not be convinced to be duped by Him with cannabis. If more and more people used the tree of life, more and more people would see through Him. He and His ilk would have nothing that humans that have access to the tree of life would be interested in.

Bush absolutely has to stop the medical cannabis movement because it allows the foot holds to expand for more and more people to see the truth and that means more and more people who will separate themselves from His way of thinking.

Very few citizens support Him now; with the tree of life legal, that number would shrink to near zilch. Only the THC / tree of life deficient would support an idiot.

Bush’s way of thinking is dirty. The tree of life’s way of thinking is clean and good and perfect; designed by God.

The Ethiopian Zion Coptic Church has written that one reason people like to smoke pot is because it makes people feel closer to God only most people don’t know it and just enjoy the buzz. If most people knew that smoking cannabis makes people feel closer to God, more people would smoke cannabis!!!!! That is what Bush fears. I would be all for anything that would bring more people to God. Bush is not interested in bringing more people to God; He wants to bring more people to Bush.

Stereotypes are started from the powerful and follow suit. The powerful control some amount of brain washing and manipulate it outward, so local city councils disapprove of cannabis.

Seeing the whole issue from high up; looking from the galaxy, stratosphere etc looking in… It is easy to see it isn’t just politicians not speaking up because their jobs aren’t at risk that keeps the superplant illegal. Looking from higher than a birds-eye view We can see this is a spiritual issue that goes beyond Our comprehension and Our lives as We know it.

Our Bible indicates the war that matters isn’t against man; it’s a war against evil spirits.

Every direction Bush looks, He benefits from cannabis prohibition. He has to completely shut out Christ God Our Father to perpetuate God’s will to have the tree of life in Our lives. He is allowing it for now but how long is God going to allow evil to prevail?

Bush and Skul n bones have lost in the area of hemp food products, hemp products being imported and used everywhere. They don’t want to lose in the area of medical use, or allowing farmers to grow it in America. Not to mention allow it in place of beer. If cannabis is legal like beer, Bush and His ilk will go down and a lot less people will have an interest in His magic.

All We’re supposed to do is love one another; that’s it. Cannabis helps Us love one another.

Bush thinks that with out cannabis, We need Him.

This goes beyond the logic of: with out cannabis We need cotton, oil, pharmaceuticals, plastic, etc. This is a person who helps control cannabis prohibition knowing that cannabis does what He does only better.

Cannabis would better replace oil, drugs, alcohol, plastic, pharmaceuticals etc.

And cannabis would eliminate Bush’s power.

Cannabis replaces evil.

Thank God for the tree of life.

The Green Collar Worker
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2007 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a good perspective on things but you give Bush himself too much credit he's a moron and a tool.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 14 of 17

Jump to: