THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
The Green Collar Worker
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The GCW
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:27 am    Post subject: Different perspectives Reply with quote

This comment is also posted at CNEWS

"Dutch Benefit From Relaxed Rules on Cannabis"

http://www.cannabisnews.com/news/22/thread22624.shtml -#2

-------

The article right before this one, titled:
"Pot Prisoners Cost Americans $1 Billion a Year" here at CNews, http://cannabisnews.com/news/22/thread22625.shtml

shows a different perspective. A different way to approach the cannabis issue.

One works and serves citizens the other does not work to serve citizens but rather screws citizens but benefits the prison industry as it creates an industry.

Good and evil.

The King of Peace against the King of man .

The US government is harming the country and its citizens and should be stopped from doing so any further; yet We are told to let the wrong and the filthy still be wrong and filthy.

The wrong and filthy must be stopped, not by the wrong and filthy, not by the righteous and holy; Stopped by the Ecologician Himself.

We would not let a rabid dog eat children but that seems an analogy to what is occurring.

Animal rights groups would have a cow, if people did to animals what the US government is doing to humans.

How much longer, on Jesus Christ's earth is this being allowed?

Why wait any longer?

---

Good for Holland.

Does God bless Holland?

---

The US example can not be the will of Christ.

Some dogs eat their young.

I pray for the will of Christ to start now.

-0-

"Let the one who does wrong, still do wrong; and the one who is filty, still be filth, still be filthy; and let the one who is righteous, still practice righteousness; and the one who is holy, still keep himself holy."

---

Everything is relative.

The US government is wrong and filthy.

It is interesting what has been exposed.

Iraq under Saddam Hussein, was wrong and filty and the ones who attacked Iraq are wrong and filthy.

The wrong and filthy do not have a right to the tree of life.

"Blessed are those who wash their robes, so that they may have the right to the tree of life,..."

It is those who are righteous and holy, who have a right to the tree of life.

Cannabis Kaneh bosm Tree of life

Cannabis' effects; its powers; its insights; its blessing is greatest for those who have the "right" to use it.

-

-Is that the, “right” direction? Is there a particular “right” turn that will become evident to those with the holy connection that will be given to those who are and keep themselves righteous and holy? Keep in mind, the NASB is written in the English that Americans will speak tomorrow; the way it is considered yesterday is different than the way it will be considered when it has the full effects available to Us; so even that word, “right” may be taken and used differently that what You may thing initially. The whole Bible may be like that. The Wholy Bible.

Getting the proper directions may be like making the spoken about, “right” so You “may enter by the gates into the city.”

"To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life..."

Cannabis' effects; its powers; its insights; its blessing is greatest for those who have been "granted to use it.

Those who have the, “right” to; and those who have been “granted to eat” of the, “tree of life,” have something that those who don’t and haven’t, don’t have.

Hemp inclusive.

Rev. 22:11

Rev. 22:14

Rev. 2:7

Not just: Your will be done, but rather, Your will be done, -now.

You, do Your will, now.

Christ God Our Father, The Ecologician has a plan. Is everyone ready for how they fit in the plan? If not, "wash Your robe."

Read more.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=73&chapter=22&version=49

Sometimes I think I Am seeing something, although I know I Am blind.

The Green Collar Worker
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 9:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe you should ask yourself this question; The USA is populated by 80% Christians, The Netherlands less than 30%

Do Christians really have 'better' morals than others?

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
The GCW

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: TWO KINDS OF CHRISTIANS Reply with quote

Rev. Ferre,

There are 2 kinds of Christians

There are obedient Christians

&

there are disobedient Christians.

*And everyone fits into one of those to categories.

The Green Collar Worker
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goodjob I 'm not a Christian, I don't think I could choose the right category. I was going to choose answer C...
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre,

Quote:

that´s two in one...

Does Jesus really offer better morals than others?

Is this particular Christian anyhow close to the way Jesus would approach it?

Most situations will not provide a single binary answer to this pack of questions.
The GCW

PostPosted: Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: We're on a mission from God! Reply with quote

We're on a mission from God?

Jesus Christ used Marijuana (have you read this Mr. Ashcroft, this is the real McCoy not Crisco): Through comparative etymological study, scholar Chris Bennett found documented in the Old Testament and in its Aramaic translation, the Targum Onculos, hemp is referred to as kaneh bosm, which is also rendered in traditional Hebrew as kannabos or kannabus. The root "kan" in this construction means "reed" or "hemp", while "bosm" means "aromatic". This word appeared in Exodus 30:23, Song of Songs 4:14., Isaiah 43:24, Jeremiah 6:20, Ezekiel 27:19. Please click here for more background.

Our message Part III to the World from Genesis 1:29 the Bible
(have you read this Mr. Ashcroft, Souder, Walters? and Ms. Tandy?):

And God said: "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree with seed in its fruit; you shall have them for food. And to every beast of the earth, and to every bird of the air, and to everything that creeps on the earth, everything that has the breath of life, I have given every green plant for food." And it was so. And God saw everything that he had made, and behold, it was very good. And there was evening and there was morning, a sixth day. {Gen 1:29-31 RSV}

Here we learn that the intended food for man is the seed plants (the ones we call the grains), and the fruit of trees. I was somewhat startled this week while eating Hemp Plus breakfast cereal. My eye was caught by the breakfast cereal box in front of me. It declared that this particular cereal was made up of a combination of hempseed, corn, wheat, and oats (the major grains of the earth), and suggested that it would taste best if it was eaten with peaches or berries (the fruits of the earth). I realized that we were not so far away from this sixth day of creation as many of us have imagined.

The basic food yet today of all life is vegetable. Even in the oceans the basic food of the swarming animals of the ocean is the diatoms, and algae, which are really microscopic plants and which make up, in incredible quantities, the "pastures of the sea" upon which ocean animals feed.

The point of this whole narrative is that God has made a marvelously complete provision for his creation. The world of nature is full of the most astonishing evidences of the care of God, and it is ridiculous to attempt to explain these things by the formula, "the survival of the fittest."

But look at mankind. Look how apparently ill-equipped we are, with basically no instincts at all. We must be patiently taught everything all over again in each generation. If children are abandoned to the wilds, as sometimes through accidents they have been, their lives will be more beast-like than the beasts. They cannot even talk to one another. After the age of 12 or so, they can only learn a very small minimum of knowledge. Is it not humbling to realize that we could solve the problems of earth by removing one species, Homo sapiens? If something happened tomorrow to remove man from the face of the earth, it would not be long until the skies would clear and the stars could be seen at night; the waters and rivers would run clear again, the forests would grow back on the denuded hillsides, and the earth would be restored to an orderly, balanced, beautiful kingdom once again.

What is the problem? Man is the problem. It is man who pollutes the water and the air, ravages the forests, strips the ground, and exhausts the resources of earth. What is the reason? It is because we have lost our way. We have no understanding of how to handle the commission given us to rule and reign in the natural world. We are out of step with nature. Man is now opposed to nature; he is like an orphan in God's universe.

Why is this? The Lord Jesus put his finger right on the answer when he said, "Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that proceeds out of the mouth of God," {cf, Matt 4:4}. When God provided bread as the basic food of man, bread made from the grains of earth, the seed-bearing plants and the fruits, he intended, as we have seen all through this account, that such physical bread would be a picture of the bread desperately needed at the psychological and spiritual level of man as well. This analogy has been true in everything we have seen so far. The physical is the picture of that which is more vital and more necessary behind it.

That "bread" of the spirit is the understanding of God's will. It was said of the Lord Jesus by the Apostle John, "The Son of God has come and has given us an understanding." "I am that bread of life," said Jesus {John 6:35}. "He that eats of me shall never hunger." He will never walk in darkness, will never be at a loss to know what is the next step to take to solve the problems with which he is confronted, will not be left, like a naked homeless orphan, wandering blindly through a mysterious universe whose forces he does not understand, but he will know where he is going and what he is doing, and how to do it.

God provides for the birds and the animals and the flowers -- automatically, without their thinking. When we begin to put first that which is of first importance, there is imparted to us an understanding by which we can see how to supply, through the normal faculties given to us as men, all that mankind needs in terms of food and shelter and clothing and supply, so that no one will starve, no one will go naked, no one will go hungry, no one will lack.

Is this not the promise of the Great Society? But it comes only at this point -- "seek ye first the kingdom of God and his righteousness." Then God promises that you shall be again part of that kingdom for which full and ample provision is made, and in which the least needs of life are understood and provided for. You will experience once again the care of a heavenly Father who knows how to provide all that his creation needs. "I am that bread of life," {John 6:35} said Jesus, and entrance into that kingdom comes only by a response to him. That includes not only that initial response which brings us into the kingdom of God, taking us out of the cold and darkness and lost ness of life outside God's kingdom and outside of nature, and putting us back in to operate as we were intended to do; but also there is to be a continuing response by which we go on to learn more and more of him, and thus learn how God intended human life to be. As we do, the inner problems, the inner turmoil, begins to disappear. These strange tensions that tear us apart, these fears that hinder us and keep us from being what God wants us to be, these destructive habits that seize us in an iron grip and will not let us be free, all begin to disappear, to lose their power over us, and we are set free to be men and women as God intended men and women to be. "If you continue in my words," said Jesus, "you will be my disciples, and you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free," {cf, John 8:32}.

Prayer:
Our Father, we pray that we may come to know your word and to know it in its fullness of revelation. How blind we have been, how lazy we have been, who will not learn that which is set before us so freely, so fully. Bring us back, Lord, to search it, not only in public meetings such as this but in private hours that will make us masters of this revelation, understanding the greatness of the truths that are here set before us. Make us ashamed to be anything less than thoroughly conversant with your word. We ask it in Jesus' name, Amen.

Found at:

http://hempworld.com/Messages/3Message.htm
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Could there really stars be seen at night if there were no eyes and brains to watch them?

If we imagine ourselves as a contagious disease to our planet, this question will be answered by these who are forgotten in the second they fall off the boat.
The GCW

PostPosted: Sun Feb 25, 2007 4:11 am    Post subject: CHURCH MANDATE - and MUCH MORE. Reply with quote

CHURCH MANDATE - and MUCH MORE.

-

http://www.iamm.com/man-cu.htm

-

Consider reading this whole page.
The GCW

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 7:55 am    Post subject: Development: IT'S TIME TO RACE. Reply with quote

Some thoughts may be developing, helping to decide what to do next.

There is activity to correct evil cannabis / the tree of life / kaneh bosm prohibition, persecution and extermination laws, but they are slow to achieve.

How can We quicken that process?

Christ God Our Father has helped Me foresee movement developing as a race.

Colorado and Nevada had election ballot questions last November to legalize cannabis, that did not win. I expect to see them and other states try again.

California is now looking at making cannabis / the tree of life re-legalized. -See: Proposed Wording:

California Cannabis Hemp & Health Initiative 2008

AN ACT TO AMEND THE HEALTH AND SAFETY CODE OF CALIFORNIA:

http://www.jackherer.com/ (about half way down).

Michigan and other states are talking about doing the same...

---

Perhaps what We should do next is make it a friendly race.

A race to see which state will become the 1st to RE-legalize the superplant / the tree of life.

---

The concept of the movement becoming a national race has been developing and I decided to pray about it and check it to let Christ God Our Father, the Ecologician, speak.

What He indicates about the race is amazing and I want to share it. it may help understand the type of sportsmanship envolved to make it Biblically correct.

Consider using the New American Standard Bible; It is interesting, because I have often felt taught as though the NASB is writen for Americans tomorrow and that it will make more sense when tomorrow comes than it does today.

Hebrews 12:1, "Therefore, since we have so great a cloud of witnesses surrounding us, let us also lay aside every encumbrance and the sin which so easily entangles us, and let us run with endurance the race that is set before us," - Please read all of the section subtitled "Jesus, the example" Hebrews 12:1-3, for more sportsmanship teachings, for best results.

The race is Biblically correct and may be considered the "HUMAN RACE." SEE: James 3:7 and consider reading the section subtitled, "The Tongue Is a Fire," with much to say about sportsmanship, for this "human race." James 3:1-12.

We are and it is, the, "CHOSEN RACE," see: 1 Peter 2:9, "But you are A CHOSEN RACE, A royal PRIESTHOOD, A HOLY NATION, A PEOPLE FOR God's OWN POSSESSION, so that you may proclaim the excellencies of Him who has called you out of darkness into His marvelous light;" -also read the whole section subtitled, "As Living Stones" which is 1 Peter 2:4-12, for many eye openers.

That's a 1,2,3.

For additional interesting guidance take a look at 1 John 1:5-10, subtitled "God Is Light" which was exposed to Me a few minutes ago as though the actual light (fire) that fires up a joint or bowl has something to do with the opposite of darkness; that is the THC defecient.

Read Jude. It helps understand who they are and how they got here; the enemy, and again it offers tips for good sportsmanship.

We're supposed to be loving one another. If We do that, then We have overcome EVIL. -Revelation 2:7, "He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.'

-0-

Given the chance, I would like to see the united 50 states have a race to become 1st in RE-legalizing the tree of life, and see which state wins

http://www.biblegateway.com/versions/?action=getVersionInfo&vid=49#books

The bottom has access to click and read.
The GCW

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 9:07 pm    Post subject: Published letters... Reply with quote

US AK: PUB LTE: Holy Pot

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v07/n298/a03.html?323835

Pubdate: Sat, 10 Mar 2007

Source: Ketchikan Daily News (AK)

Referred: http://cannabisnews.com/news/22/thread22707.shtml

HOLY POT

EDITOR, Daily News:

Michael Lineker's beliefs and usage of cannabis ( March 3, 2007, Ketchikan Daily News article ) are Biblically correct. In 1980, Hebrew University in Jerusalem confirmed, kaneh bosm is cannabis ( marijuana ) which has been mistranslated in 5 places in the Bible and is in fact part of the recipe of the holy anointing oil used in Exodus 30:23. The anointing oil calls for almost 9 pounds of the God-given plant.

Isn't there a conflict of interest when America claims being a nation of freedom of religion on the one hand yet on the other hand strives to cage a citizen for using the God-given plant, since Christ God Our Father indicates He created all the seed-bearing plants, saying they are all good, on literally the very first page ( see Genesis 1:11-12 and 29-30 ). The only Biblical restriction placed on cannabis is that it is to be accepted with thankfulness ( see 1 Timothy 4:1-5 ).

Michael Lineker should not be caged for using what God says is good.

Truthfully,

-0-

US LA: Edu: PUB LTE: Cannabis, "The Tree of Life," Brings

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v07/n000/a034.html?323835

Pubdate: Mon, 26 Feb 2007

Source: Daily Reveille (LA Edu)

Referenced: http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v07/n234/a03.html

CANNABIS, "THE TREE OF LIFE," BRINGS HEALING AND PEACE

The tree of life, also known as cannabis, kaneh bosm and marijuana, is a plant, not a drug. However, it is one of the most important considering your column: "Religion, Drugs Similarly Affect Brain" ( Feb. 23, 2007 ), though America's current political leaders - read, disobedient Christians - deem it the devil weed. Cannabis holds survival in its realm; the very last page of the Bible tells us the leaves of the tree of life are for the healing of the nations. Healing in every sense of the word with the ability to bring world peace and cure disease. Interestingly, while God, The Ecologist, indicates all the plants are good on the very first page of the Bible, cannabis prohibition may be the original sin. If there ever was a plant that greedy war mongers should fear and exterminate, it's the tree of life.

-0-
The GCW

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 3:13 am    Post subject: Care to comment on the comment? Reply with quote

This is an interesting comment to a letter that was printed a day or 2 ago. First the letter / comment then the referred letter.
Source: Daily Tar Heel, The (U of NC, Edu)

April 25, 2007

God didn't make marijuana so people could smoke it

http://media.www.dailytarheel.com/media/storage/paper885/news/2007/04/25/LettersToTheEditor/God-Didnt.Make.Marijuana.So.People.Could.Smoke.It-2878756.shtml

TO THE EDITOR:

I am writing in response to the April 24 letter arguing that God approves of marijuana misuse. The fact that God created all plants and that they are all good in no way justifies the perverted use of them. Do you honestly believe that smoking marijuana is God's intended purpose for cannabis?

Some studies have shown that there are more cancer-causing agents in marijuana smoke than in tobacco smoke. How can you say that permanently damaging your lungs is biblically correct? See 1 Corinthians 6:19.

Also, many people who smoke marijuana believe it is safe to drive while high. This is a horrible misconception. Being high is scientifically proven to lower reaction abilities and driving under the influence of marijuana has many times proven fatal to the driver and many innocent people.

I assure you God does not approve of killing innocent people. See Exodus 23:7.

David Williams

Freshman

Physics

(Coming soot to MAP)

-0-

Referred:

US NC: Edu: PUB LTE: Bible Says God Would Be OK With Marijuana

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v07/n517/a02.html?21616

April 23, 2007
Nachtschattenreich

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
The fact that God created all plants and that they are all good in no way justifies the perverted use of them. Do you honestly believe that smoking marijuana is God's intended purpose for cannabis?

What is this? It reminds me of some sectarian propaganda against "incense addicts" that I´ve seen recently.
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 1:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nachtschattenreich wrote:
Ferre,

Quote:

that´s two in one...

Does Jesus really offer better morals than others?

Is this particular Christian anyhow close to the way Jesus would approach it?

Most situations will not provide a single binary answer to this pack of questions.

Jesus can have any morals that any particular believer wants to ascribe to Jesus -- that's the nature of mythological beings -- mythological beings are open to any interpretation at all.
The GCW

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 4:56 am    Post subject: Some things are not open to interpretation. Reply with quote

Some things the Bible says are not so clear and may be open to interpretation.

Some things the Bible says are so clear that they are not open to interpretation.

They are crystal clear.

That God / Christ God Our Father / The Ecologician, indicates He created all the seed bearing plants saying they are all very good,

is very clear.

Nothing is left to interpretation.

And it is not an accident that He indicated this God-Awesome news to Us on the very 1st page of the Bible.

-0-

This has the effect of helping believers and non believers know when they face an obedient or disobedient Christian.

An obedient Christian can not support caging a human for using what God says is good.

The Green Collar Worker
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GWC,

Does that mean that 99.9% of Christians are not really true Christians,

or

maybe 0.1% do not fully understand what they are truely following.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 13 of 17

Jump to: