THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
The Green Collar Worker
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The GCW
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 1:26 pm    Post subject: Thank God for the tree of life. Reply with quote

What is the tree of life?

1 Corinthians 2:9 it is part of; “ALL THAT GOD HAS PREPARED FOR THOSE WHO LOVE HIM.”

The tree of life is in the palm of everyone’s hand; but to those who are GRANTED to eat of the tree of life, it has extra nourishment. –see Rev. 2:7.

Who loves Him? Those who obey Him and “love one another” are the ones who love Him. –see John 14-16 & 1 John etc.

1 Corinthians 2:12 “so that we may know the things freely given to us by God,” (remember all the plants were given and said are good on the 1st page of the Bible...)

For those of Us who do Love Him and obey Him; “love(ing) one another” - “We have the mind of Christ.” -see 1 Cor. 2:16.

The additional nourishment of the tree of life is the mind of Christ.

Can people receive the mind of Christ with out the tree of life?

Can people that do not love one another, receive the spirit of truth?

It is easy to know that Jesus Christ is God in the flesh when He puts His mind in Your mind and helps You know that You are too.

THCU

One of the greatest disappointments is the separation from God that cannabis prohibitionists place upon themselves. Our greatest accomplishment, then, is to bring those sinner’s disobedience back around so they obey Christ God Our Father and “love one another” and are able to receive the “spirit of truth.” (Help those lost souls to make the right choice on their own choosing... without force of course.)

THCU

When people deny Christ God Our Father and claim the table of the Lord is defiled, and so claim God is not telling the truth on the very 1st page of the Bible, ARE THEY CRUCIFYING CHRIST GOD OUR FATHER, over and over again? -see 1 Corinthians 2:8.

Man can use cannabis with the approval of God but man can not prohibit or exterminate cannabis with the approval of God.

3:23:5

If You do not love Jesus Christ, one thing You can do to humiliate Him, is, tell the world that cannabis is bad.

Jesus Christ uses cannabis.

And the devils don't like it.
The GCW

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 12:34 pm    Post subject: REMOVE THE WICKED MAN FROM AMONG YOURSELVES Reply with quote

1 Corinthians 3:2, “I gave you milk to drink, not solid food; for you were not yet able to receive it. Indeed, even now you are not yet able,” (that does not come until You overcome… -see Rev. 2:7.

1 Corinthians 3:6-9, “I planted, Apollos watered, but God was causing the growth.

7So then neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but God who causes the growth.

8Now he who plants and he who waters are one; but each will receive his own reward according to his own labor.

9For we are God's fellow workers; you are God's field (& everything in IT is good, according to Him on the 1st page of the Bible) God's building. (Remember the corner stone.)

1 Corinthians 3:3, “…walking like mere men” (Instead, walk like Christ God Our Father.) Don’t aspire to walk like Paul… aspire to not even walk like Jesus Christ in the flesh; aspire as far as possible and walk like Christ God Our Father; Jesus Christ’s spirit and physical mind. Gain the mind of Jesus Christ and You are Him and will walk like Him.

Did You catch that? We get Christ God Our Father’s physical mind. Comprehend that fact.

Pray. Prayer initiates this process anew; afresh every day, every time.

1 Corinthians 3:10, “… like a master builder I laid a foundation (that all the plants are good according to the 1st page of all Bibles), and another is building on it. But each man must be careful how he builds on it.”

1 Corinthians 3:11, “For no man can lay a foundation…” It was done, before man…

* 1 Corinthians 3:12-13 etc.” Now if any man builds on the foundation with gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, straw, each man's work will become evident; for the day will show it because it is to be revealed with fire, and the fire itself will test the quality of each man's work.”

The foundation is on the very 1st page of the Bible; all the plants are good; P!E!R!I!O!D! We’ve read, cannabis prohibition was predicted by Paul, in 1 Tim. 4:1-5 and now We are in it’s midst. But the foundation when man obeys Christ God Our Father is that all the plants are good; AND EVERYTHING IS BASED ON THAT FACT AND FOUNDATION !!! Now, that 1 Cor. 3:12-13 (like so many other areas reinforces the fact that there is one way!) indicates what You do with regard to that foundation, MATTERS.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=53&chapter=3&version=49

Don’t let the wise govnerment take away cannabis, from You.

1 Corinthians 3:21-22, “…all things belong to you…” & “…all things belong to you…” If death belongs to Us, how can cannabis not? The evil ones are trying to take cannabis, when it belongs to Us; this is just one place where the Bible tells Us so, again. Notice: I say We can all be sorted into 2 groups (there are only 2 kinds of people); obedient Christians and disobedient Christians, 1 Cor. 3:23, indicates it; AGAIN: “and you belong to Christ; and Christ belongs to God”.

What percentage of people going to church regularily, supports cannabis prohibition; how much of the blame is to be placed on failed clergy? Government is attempting to take cannabis away from man; the Bible though says “all things belong to you” which is Me. And I Am holy; -see 1 Cor. 3:17; do not destroy Me for I Am holy.

Do not destroy cannabis, for it is holy.

Did / does J.C. use cannabis? He uses cannabis through Us as We speak.

The Logos plant.

1 Corinthians 4:12, “and we toil, working with our own hands; when we are reviled, we bless; when we are persecuted, we endure;” There is that “toil” word again. The 3rd page of the Bible indicates Adam and Eve will continue to acquire the tree of knowledge of good and evil, but by “toil” in Gen 3:17. Also, this is writen, then, describing what is occuring now, pertaining to the “toil”; when we are “reviled” which is like Us being persecuted and spoken of as evil, We bless those stupid souls in pray, asking that Our Father would share the truth with them… And We have been “persecuted” and “persecuted”, yet We are fighting and winning with out firing a shot. And then, as it continues, it is still very pertinent in describing the way cannabis / kaneh bosm users are treated today at this very moment. 1 Cor. 4:13, “when we are slandered, we try to concliliate; we have become as the scum of the world, the dregs of all things, even until now.” Cannabis users are “slandered” and have been made out to be “scum” by a government that has used seemingly perpetual rescources to do so. “Dregs” signifies dred locks? They do this right up to this present time. They will cage You and kill You for using cannabis / kaneh bosm / foods which God created for those who know and believe the truth-see 1 Tim. 4:1-5. The toil is all inclusive; the government is part of the toil, right up even until now.

Paul went looking not for their words of arrogance, but their “power” as told in 1 Corinthians 4:19.

1 Corinthians 4:20, “For the kingdom of God does not consist in words but in power.” Where is that power evident; how does it expose itself…? The good power comes from the spirit of truth and the tree of life.

So one of the things Prohibition Fed. Type politicians etc. don’t like about cannabis is that it helps expose false words. Cannabis helps people have the power to get it; it gives people powerful enhanced ability to see truth and expose lies; evil politicians will want to make sure nobody has that capability.

1 Cor. 4:21, “What do you desire? Shall I come to you with a rod or with love and a spirit of gentleness?” Could “rod” be pipe, as in, peace pipe? Then both are good and perhaps do the same thing…; Paul did not take the rod (hit or strike people, once He accepted Christ) to people; He took among other things, CANNABIS / KANEH BOSM. That same rod appears as the peace pipe in North American native culture and now it reappears as the pipe humans use to smoke kaneh bosm. It is only a matter of moments till humans find out cannabis has / contains / produces power.

Is “rod” pipe? If so, there is reason to believe the rod can be used for good and evil; which helps explain why prohibitionists want to keep it secret; they use it for evil… and don’t want to be caught. Look at this: Job 9:34, "Let Him [Job 13:21] remove His rod from me,And let not dread of Him terrify me.

Numbers 17:8, “Now on the next day Moses went into the tent of the testimony; and behold, [Ezek 17:24; Heb 9:4] the rod of Aaron for the house of Levi had sprouted and put forth buds and produced blossoms, and it bore ripe almonds.” Look at how rod/ pipe… fits here.

Numbers 17:5 Look at how rod / pipe fits in… "It will come about that the rod of [Num 16:5] the man whom I choose will sprout. Thus I will lessen from upon Myself the grumblings of the sons of Israel, who are grumbling against you."

Numbers 17:6 Look at how rod / pipe fits in with even Revelation 22:2 etc.… Moses therefore spoke to the sons of Israel, and all their leaders gave him a rod apiece, for each leader according to their fathers' households, twelve rods, with the rod of Aaron among their rods. (this other verses in this area, also indicates the rod was not to be given to evil people…)

Numbers 17:1, [ Aaron's Rod Buds ] Then the LORD spoke to Moses, saying,

Jeremiah 1:11, [ The Almond Rod and Boiling Pot ] The word of the LORD came to me saying, "What do you see, [Jer 24:3; Amos 7:8] Jeremiah?" And I said, "I see a rod of an almond tree."

Ezekiel 7:10, 'Behold, the day! Behold, it is coming! Your doom has gone forth; the [Ps 89:32; Is 10:5] rod has budded, arrogance has blossomed.

1 Corinthians 5:8, “Therefore let us celebrate the feast, not with old leaven, nor with the leaven of malice and wickedness, but with the unleavened bread of sicerity and truth.”

1 Corinthians 5:13, …“REMOVE THE WICKED MAN FROM AMONG YOURSELVES.” (that includes cannabis prohibitionists.)
The GCW

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 1:05 pm    Post subject: Learn from a tree how to exist in esctasy. Reply with quote

4:12:5 -I see this ahead of Us is significantly subtitled: “The Body Is the Lord’s”

We can learn from a tree how to exist in esctasy. (from a Yogi Tea bag hold.)

1 Corinthians 6:15, “Do you not know that your bodies are members of Christ? …” Again there only two kinds of people; those who obey and those who disobey; We all belong to Christ God Our Father.

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=53&chapter=6&version=49

1 Corinthians 6:12, “All things are lawful for me, but not all things are profitable. All things are lawful for me, but I will not be mastered by anything.” Sometimes this is one of the areas failed clergy sights as reason to not re-legalize cannabis, but they have it backwards. You see, what We have now, fits the description; it is legal to cage humans for using what God said is good on the 1st page; it is clear though that it is not spiritually profitable. Presently it seems the planet is mastered by cannabis prohibition, which is effecting every facet of physical and spiritual reality.

1 Corinthians 6:13, “Food (there is that food word again used on the 1st page of the Bible and in 1 Tim 4:1-5) is for the stomach and the stomach is for food, but God will do away with both of them Yet the body is not for immorality, but for the Lord, and the Lord is for the body.” According to the very 1st page, cannabis is food. And so cannabis is for the stumach and the stumach is for cannabis. The body is for the Lord, do not harm someones body because He uses foods which are said to be good. “…and the Lord is for the body,” Do not put Yourself inbetween Me and Christ God Our Father, because He is for Me and I Am for Him. Do not try to separate Us. -What is important, is Christ God Our Father; don’t mess with or get inbetween His food and His children.

We and cannabis were meant to be joined. The tree of life within cannabis is specifically made for Us… Its bond strengthens and reinforces Our spiritual advancement.

It: the tree of life / cannabis, can teach Us how to exist in esctasy. And the Bible through the spirit of truth seems to tell Us so. Example Rev. 22:2 etc.

4:13:5

1 Corinthians 6:14, “…God has not only raised the Lord, but will also raise us up through His power.” (insight?)

1 Corinthians 6:17, “…the one who joins himself to the Lord is one spirit with Him.” Notice that the Lord and God are 2 different references…here in this area. Also notice that to be one spirit with the Lord, it’s the job of the individual; it simpley must be initiated by the individual. It requires belief and God awesome progress. Notice that it is describing what is in fact occuring; You are joining Yourself to the Lord and You are in one spirit with Him. Uniting with the Lord.

1 Corinthians 6:18, “Flee immorality. Every other sin that a man commits is outside the body, but the immoral man sins against his own body.” Cannabis prohibition is immoral; it effects Our body and all bodies, which by the way, We are reading here and other places, belong to Christ God Our Father… Cannabis prohibition is not outside the body.

1 Corinthians 6:19, “Or do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit who is in you, whom you have from God, and that you are not your own?” Putting a person in a cage for using cannabis, is akin to mistreating the temple of the Holy Spirit. Let’s get this straight: To the Spirit of Truth, My body is a temple. The spirit of truth needs My body to exist; is that correct? Your body, not being Your own, has been designed and given to the Spirit of Truth, for Its work. Waiting for acceptance of this fact and reality is all that is waiting for the next step to innitiate. A regular church goer that supports cannabis prohibition, should be asked, why would You put God’s temple in a cage for using what He said is good on the very 1st page of the Bible?! People that would site this area of scripture to rationalize cannabis prohibition are thinking the exact opposite of reality and if they are regular church goer types it is a serious sign of a failed clergy, big time.

Clergy I have spokent to sited this scripture and I was able to point it out to Him, that in fact what We have IS the immoral; it IS legal but not profitable; in fact it is extremely harmful… Biblically.

1 Corinthians 6:20, “For you have been bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body.”

Help Me to know how to use cannabis to its fullest potential for Your body’s sake. Help Me know so clearly that I can help others know clearly enough to show others still.

My thesis:

Cannabis / kaneh bosm prohibition is the Biblical root of all problems.

5:14:5

1 Timothy 4:4 (of 1-5), “For everything created by God is good, and nothing is to be rejected if it is received with gratitude;”

Cannabis IS “received with gratitude”
around the world and in every nook and cranny; it is time the U.S. government back off torturing humans that use cannabis and leading the charge around the world for others to do the same.

5:15:5

Thank You Father for all Our blessings; I hope We find them.

5:16:5

1 Corinthians 6:16 & 17 & 15, use the word “join” and it seems to elude to using the word “join” in verse 16 to describe sex… but it would not be used to mean that in 17; it seems they must both fit the usage together, so sex would not be the definition. That is in My N.A.S.B. but in the Amplified Bible it uses 2 different descriptions instead of sharing the same word; which is correct? When We examine verse 15, it seems to say something like, You are either a member (United to) of Christ or a member of (united to) prostitutes; which vaguely translates to either obedient Christians or disobedient Christians. Paul may be just referring to disobedient Christians, here as prostitutes.

It is also here that We are given one definition of what is “immoral” which is to say in verse 18, “immoral man sins against his own body.”

1 Corinthians 7:23, “You were bought with a price; do not become slaves of men.”

1 Corinthians 8:1-13, Wow. Let’s look at that again. It seems to indicate that eating is right but to go further and eat meat is a potential stumbling block. Also notice that the NASB uses the word meat here but in 1 Tim 4:1-5 and the 1st page it uses the word food for plants; meat is meat, here, where in the KJV meat is plants in those 2 areas mentioned. Food is used in verses 7 & 8 and indicates plant. NOW, let’s look at that last verse closely. 1 Corinthians 8:13, “Therefore, if food causes my brother to stumble, I will never eat meat again, so that I will not cause my brother to stumble.” It indicates that if food / PLANTS, causes a brother to stumble, then stop eating meat / MEAT. You give up the meat / animals but You do not give up the food / plants.

I Love Our Father
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks GCW, for yet another great teaching...
Romadon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I too believe the old GCW translation of the Holy Scriptures to be quite informative and just as reliable if not more so than some of the previous versions.

('ELOHIM 'AH_VAH)

The GCW

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2005 1:27 pm    Post subject: It doesn’t take much, to –get this. Reply with quote

1 Corinthians 9:7, “…Who plants a vineyard and does not eat the fruit of it?” Prohibitionists fit that description; they build the prison but do not eat of it…

1 Corinthians 9:4, “Do we not have a right to eat and drink?

1 Corinthians 9:12, “…cause no hindrance to the gospel of Christ.” !Cannabis prohibition causes a hindrance to the gospel of Christ.

1 Corinthians 9:13, “Do you not know that those who perform sacred services eat the food of the temple…?” Cannabis / the tree of life is the food and We are the temple. Cannabis is the food of the body; the food of the body for the body.

Spread the news there is no curse on the tree of life & We are the temple. –see Rev. 22:3.

“I have received everything in full and have abundance; I am amply supplied, having received from Epaphroditus what you have sent, a fragrant aroma, an acceptable sacrifice, well-pleasing to God.” -see Phil 4:18 subtitled God’s Provisions.

4:19:5

We are not to just put Our selves in Jesus Christ’s shoes; We are to put Our mind in His mind and He puts His mind in Our mind and We become one. When You identify with putting Yourself in His mind… read the 2nd from the last verse on the Bible; it is directed to You. It is directed to You as though You are in Him and He is in You; You are Him and He is You. -Again: We don’t just put Ourselves in His shoes and He does not just put Himself in Our shoes.

4:22:5

1 Corinthians 10:1-5, We all used to have Christ, but “with most of them God was not well pleased; for they were laid low in the wilderness.” It also indicates Our Fathers were all under the cloud, that is they were all enhanced by kaneh bosm. But be sure to notice how this relates to Philippians 4:18. In 1 Cor. 10:5 God is not well pleased with those who were laid low in the wilderness but in Phil. 4:18, there is mention of a “fragrant aroma”, that is “well-pleasing to God.” This is an example / indication that God may find a fragrant aroma more acceptable than a disobedient Man. It seems that in Philippians 4:10-23, We have an example of Paul and Tim receiving some cannabis delivered from Epaphroditus while in prison, and their prayer time benefited; and this section is subtitled “God’s Provisions”.

We used to all be under the cloud and it was well-pleasing to God, now, less and less of Us are under the cloud and God may be less and less well-pleased.

The evil powers that try to exterminate what is well-pleasing to Christ God Our Father must not be supported.

People that know and use the truth should replace those evil ones on their platforms; WE SHOULD NOT STAY “LAID LOW IN THE WILDERNESS.”

The way to fight them is to expose them, not to box them… We send them to the end of the line by taking away their platform and replacing it with Our plantform of truth.

People that know the truth of Christ God Our Father but do not stand up and speak for Him are the ones “laid low in the wilderness, just getting high and thinking it will not happen to them so they do not get active. A natural consequence of government expanding their persecution of cannabis is that the rate at which people get more active will also increase. If they were to more blatantly just shoot Us on the spot, like the Jews were treated, We would become very active very quickly… Well the government is expanding their persecution and We are upping Our activism as well and now it is into the college student attention span again.

4:23:5

1 Corinthians 10:23, “All things are lawful, but not all things are profitable. All things are lawful, but not all things edify.” -(again) It is cannabis prohibition that is lawful but not profitable and it does the opposite of edify; it needs to change and cannabis prohibition must not be lawful. Don’t let failed clergy twist this one around on You; help them come to terms with the truth and thank God for the deluding influence which enables You to see who needs help.

1 Corinthians 10:21, “You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons.” -Notice the area subtitled, “Sin of the Priests,” in Malachi 1:6-14, it says the table of the Lord is not defiled. (this one, Malachi 1:6-14, in the last book of the Old Testament, comes up again and again)

1 Corinthians 10:24, “Let no one seek his own good, but that of his neighbor.” -I feel as though the President is My neighbor, and it is wrong for Him to seek bad for His neighbor for use of cannabis, which is Biblically good. It also seems to matter more since He says He is a Christian. …

1 Corinthians 10:25, “Eat anything that is sold in the meat market without asking questions for conscience' sake;

1 Corinthians 10:26, “FOR THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S, AND ALL IT CONTAINS.”

It doesn’t take much, to –get this.

Who does this wondrous plant belong to?

1 Corinthians 10:26, “FOR THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S, AND ALL IT CONTAINS.”

I belong to the Lord also just as cannabis does.

The Ecologician

The Green Collar Worker

1 Corinthians 10:30, “If I partake with thankfulness, why am I slandered concerning that for which I give thanks?” See what this same guy, Paul, said in 1 Timothy 4:1-5, about this. He indicates the only Biblical restriction to cannabis is that We accept it with thanksgiving or “thankfulness.” He seems to over and over reveal the same confusion We have over the cannabis prohibitionists and it makes Me think many times, that He is eluding to this as the truth as best He can while being prohibited from saying the truth about cannabis. I think He is speaking specifically about cannabis and if He was speaking those same words today, that is what He would say about being persecuted for using cannabis.

This all has Me conclude that man has been fighting this insane persecution for thousands of years and We are still at the same point.

We have not advanced, as a planetary group on this issue. It may be one bully country controlling the backwards thinking manipulation of cannabis which keeps this planet under their control, then… The very powerful control cannabis; not the presence of cannabis but the lack of presence!!!

1 Corinthians 10

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=53&chapter=10&version=49

Let's do more and more to love one another and recieve more spiritual insight; whether or not You use cannabis.
The GCW

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Fruitful Reply with quote

“Spiritual gifts,” are a reality – see 1 Cor. 12:1.

1 Cor. 12:13, “For by one Spirit we were all baptized into one body,” (baptized by the cloud) “we were all made to drink of one Spirit.” (Remember Webster’s defines drink as smoke…)

1 Cor. 12:14-26 etc., “For the body is not one member, but many.
15If the foot says, "Because I am not a hand, I am not a part of the body," it is not for this reason any the less a part of the body.
16And if the ear says, "Because I am not an eye, I am not a part of the body," it is not for this reason any the less a part of the body.
17If the whole body were an eye, where would the hearing be? If the whole were hearing, where would the sense of smell be?
18But now God has placed the members, each one of them, in the body, just as He desired.
19If they were all one member, where would the body be?
20But now there are many members, but one body.
21And the eye cannot say to the hand, "I have no need of you"; or again the head to the feet, "I have no need of you."
22On the contrary, it is much truer that the members of the body which seem to be weaker are necessary;
23and those members of the body which we deem less honorable, on these we bestow more abundant honor, and our less presentable members become much more presentable,
24whereas our more presentable members have no need of it. But God has so composed the body, giving more abundant honor to that member which lacked,
25so that there may be no division in the body, but that the members may have the same care for one another.
26And if one member suffers, all the members suffer with it; if one member is honored, all the members rejoice with it.”
Some of the seemingly less significant parts of the body include, those THC receptor sites, which We have just read, are given more abundance. SO: If the THC receptor site says, "Because I am not a hand, I am not a part of the body," it is not for this reason any the less a part of the body.

Be careful of the man who rationalizes killing one another; He does not know the truth.

Be even more careful of clergy who rationalizes killing one another; He is a conductor of evil.

Cannabis helps expose evil and this segment of the Bible is subtitled: “The Use of Spiritual Gifts”

It seems cannabis is a spiritual gift and not just physical, just like Us.

Matt. 10:1 says Jesus empowered His apostles to cast out evil spirits and to heal.

1 Corinthians 12:28, Am I an Apostle?

We are capable of the same.

There is also apothecary (perfumer), which is someone who made perfumes, which were used in worship ceremonies or to anoint the bodies of the dead. I know that more than anointing the dead, Christ God Our Father, more, wants to have the living anointed. Cannabis does that perfectly and Biblically well.

If it is good to anoint the physically dead and it’s spirit, imagine how much better it is to anoint the physically alive. Everybody must get anointed.

1 Corinthians 12:28, Am I a profit / seer?

1 Corinthians 12:28, Am I a teacher?

1 Corinthians 12:27, “Now you are Christ’s body, …”

I Am anointed.

There are physical miracles… that You see and there are miracles that You don’t see. Some things that You see are not miracles that You think are and some times You miss miracles that You see. And then there is the no mistake about it, reality of Christ God Our Father’s miracles. We are part of Christ God Our Father’s ultimate miracles but are not quite there yet. Imagine Christ God Our Father, taking away all those with the deluding influence, then We would be closer to becoming Christ God Our Father’s ultimate miracle. Imagine a growing miracle, growing (Us) and are just about perfect except those with the deluding influence and then the growing miracle gets pruned of all the harmful products, so to achieve the end results; perfection of a metrical. The deluding influence may be all that stands in the way of all people knowing Christ God Our Father and being perfect; at some point it may become perfect timing for Our Father to rid of the deluding influence. Given the choice of allowing the deluding influence to exterminate cannabis or Him destroying the deluding influence, Christ God Our Father will guaranteed come out glorious and You can spiritually bank on that.

We are the miracle in progress.

4:30:5

Prolific …fruitful.

1 Corinthians 12:4 & 6, “Love…” “…rejoices with the truth.”

1 Corinthians 12:4 & 7, “Love…” “…believes all things.” ( I have love, I believe cannabis is good; the Bible tells Me so, and I believe it.

1 Corinthians 12:10, “…when the perfect comes the partial will be done away.”

Paul tells Us to seek the spiritual gift of prophecy as though it is obtainable.

Talking about where to draw the line for killing gets confusing, but just accepting that it is never ok to kill someone (You can not love them and kill them at the same time) is peacemaking and then there is this verse that supports it: 1 Cor. 14:33.

It is much simpler to accept do not kill; it’s automatic; easy, less confusing…

1 Corinthians 14:12, “…since you are zealous of spiritual gifts, seek to abound for the edification of the church.” We are the church; Christ God Our Father’s children are the church and that includes Us.

5:3:5

1 Corinthians 14:14, indicates, the mind can be fruitful.

Different plants reach back in different ways;

And cannabis does reach back.

The Green Collar Worker
The GCW

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2005 2:10 pm    Post subject: Re-introduce cannabis as a component of Christian religion. Reply with quote

1 Corinthinas 14:22, “…Prophesy is for a sign, not to unbelievers but to those who believe.”

1 Corinthians 14:23-24, uses the word “ungifted” to describe “unbelievers,” which may indicate a believer is gifted.

Cannabis prohibition is confusing and unpeaceful and 1 Corinthians 14:33, indicates “… God is not a God of confusion but of peace…” Cannabis prohibition is doing the opposite, being nonpeaceful and confusing.

1 Corinthians 14:39, “… desire earnestly to prophesy,”

Creationism and the other, evolution is simply created by design or accident. We have either been designed or We have come about by chance; God is not a gambling God. Keep in mind that God’s creation in Us is not complete. It isn’t that We have been created, but rather that We are being created; as in still.

It is both, God inspired evolution. Urantia helps illustrate that fact or concept.

Striking bizarre behavior is not an accident (cannabis prohibition or murdering war is example enough; it is just that We have further to evolve and that is not only physically, but spiritually as well. Man must move forward with what is next spiritually; it is a big move. It just requires a bit of initiative. And that is one way the prohibitionists are wrong; cannabists are not unmotivated and are perhaps more likely to go into prayer and progress. And that is what it takes and what is most important in life; to pray and spend some time with Christ God Our Father so to receive the “spirit of truth.” Our culture is perhaps the closest to becoming one with Christ God Our Father.

Moving forward spiritually means and requires loving one another; Bush is hampering loving one another by making the world a more dangerous place and has moved Us further away from the will of Christ God Our Father. Whether or not Bush is the anti-Christ is not the issue (although it is), what is the issue is that His plays on the big chess game are offensive to Christ God Our Father; which is bad for Bush; very bad. Bad not just to Me, but to Him who sent Me and Him who resides with Me.

We as a culture are further advanced than the others.

We are the opposite of Bush.

Cannabis prohibition is political because We have given up on being dependant on hemp for Our national security in exchange for oil. Oil can not be grown on trees and can be controlled; the supply can be manipulated and connived only by wiping out cannabis which does grow on trees; eliminating the competition (see: CN ON: PUB LTE: US Doesn't Want Competition - http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v05/n741/a07.html?397). And so Government which induces cannabis prohibition has an obligation to prohibit cannabis in order to oil the gears it has replaced it with… Keep in mind in the 40’s We failed to learn this lesson; that is that cannabis / hemp was RE-LEGALIZED for farmers in order to help run a war!: then was again changed back to being prohibited after the war. Now, with factory jobs moving away, We will not be able to simply grow hemp again to quickly run a war because the factory / infrastructure will have been moved overseas near the oil rigs. America will not have the industry to run a war. Is that what the Iraq war really is; a thermometer or gage only being used to siphon Us so the world knows when We run out of hot air? There is coming a time where there will not be enough money or people available to fight the war in Iraq and then We will like never before be exposed in a vulnerable way, unable to protect Ourselves. Is that Biblical or what? Will We, right there in Iraq, run out of resources to fight a small nation, expose Our selves to larger more dangerous nations? Have We shot Our wad? Has Bush taken America’s very important security resources and used them in a situation that was not a threat to Our nations security? And will that cost Us later, in spiritual terms?

Is it prophesy or is it just exposing what is the truth; what is taking place right before Your eyes?

1 Corinthians 15:32&33, “…LET US EAT AND DRINK, FOR TOMORROW WE DIE. Do not be deceived: “Bad company corrupts good morals.” Remember drink is defined as to smoke… A person who declares cannabis is evil etc. is the “Bad company.” Those who say cannabis is evil, “corrupts good morals.” Taking someone who does not persecute what God says is good and brainwashing them to harm people that use what God says is good, “corrupts good morals” and that “bad company” should not be given a platform to continue, expand or perpetuate that ill behavior.

The end is the beginning; 1 Cor. 15:24 indicates at the end time He has abolished all rule. Is the rule He has abolished, offensive to God? Then it is good; look forward to it. Christ God Our Father, one way or another is going to abolish rules against cannabis.

1 Corinthians 15:34, “Become sober-minded and you ought,…” It seems to be indicating that using cannabis, helps Us become sober minded; with out cannabis, You are drunk, even if You do not drink booze… Many times, I realize, cannabis doesn’t make Me high; it only enhances Me. Cannabis helps My mind to do what it does with out cannabis plus something; not minus something. The THC deficient person is not sober-minded.

Use cannabis with thanksgiving, become sober-minded, according to Christ God Our Father, through the spirit of truth.

1 Corinthians 15:38, “But God gives it a body just as He wished, and to each of the seeds a body of its own.” The body of cannabis is what God gave it; it is His, He gives it to Us, as He wishes; disobedient man should not be allowed to prohibit God’s creation for man, from man. He who does that does not know the truth, but knows how to manipulate the system to gain a platform and perpetuate more of what is not the truth. This area around 1 Corinthians 15:38 goes on…

1 Corinthians 15:47-49, “The first man is from the earth, earthy; the second man is from heaven. As is the earthy, so also are those who are earthy; and as is the heavenly, so also are those who are heavenly. Just as we have borne the image of the earthy, we will also bear the image of the heavenly.”

Cannabis prohibitionists seem neither earthy or heavenly.

Realize, cannabis / the tree of life, can be used to heal the nations.

Instead of America killing people in Bible land.

Are We so blind that We can not see the elementary hypocrisy of the disobedient Christian / Bush Whitehouse killing in Bible land, while being told do not kill. He not only chooses to kill in His own back yard, but has found it important to kill, there.

It is time to re-introduce cannabis as a component of obedient Christian religion.

The Green Collar Worker
The GCW

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 12:29 pm    Post subject: Government is the toil. Reply with quote

1 Corinthians 15:58, uses the word, “toil” telling Us Our “toil is not in vain…” Genesis 3:17, indicates that We will have access to the tree of knowledge of good and evil in “toil”… Government must be the toil. And notice it is not exterminated and is in fact still available for humans, just with the pangs included.

The work of the Lord includes ending the practice of caging God’s creation for using what God said is good. 1 Corinthians 15:58, “Therefore, my beloved brethren, be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, knowing that your toil is not in vain in the Lord.”

Don’t let the evil forces convince You that cannabis is the devil weed; “be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord.”

1 Corinthians 16:14, “Let all that you do be done in love.”

*Caging a human for using a plant; that's not love.

2 Corinthians 9:5, It starts out talking about being prepared in the 1st verses and then it talks about what comes from being prepared in verse 5. Is “bountiful gift” used to describe cannabis? Remember this was a controversial substance then also and it was not easy to talk about kaneh bosm, with out hiding its inference. It is even described as “indescribable gift in verse 15.

2 Corinthians 9:6, “…he who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully.” So We see Paul wanting to plan on the cannabis, and sends people out to see to it that they are growing and growing plenty.

The subtitle is “God Gives Most.”

2 Corinthians 9:10-12, “…producing thanksgiving to God.” As though on an assembly line; grow cannabis aplenty for it “produces thanksgiving to God.”

2 Corinthians 9:15, “Thanks be to God for His indescribable gift!” Is cannabis, God’s indescribable gift? Paul may again be eluding to cannabis, the seed, sowing etc… and then uses the term, “indescribable gift” which is what many people today would also say to define cannabis.

2 Corinthians 9:1-4+…, It is almost like when I read this in the beginning of this chapter, that Paul is wanting to take some people to cannabis to use and show others that it helps them know God, but He wants to make sure that when they get there, the cannabis is ready.

THCU

Either You are for cannabis prohibition and the execution of Shanmugam Murugesu for using a Godly plant or You are not in support of cannabis prohibition.

You are either for or against Christ God Our Father

Gen. 8:20, build an alter to the Lord.

It is time to re-introduce cannabis as a component of Christian religion.
sara

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

how can I be " for or against" something that never been part of my life ?

I'm for Cannabis because I use it and know what it does to me, but never
experienced Christ, so how can I know to be for or against ?

Wink
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2005 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good point...
The GCW

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Baptism at the 1st 420 of the day. Reply with quote

Sara asks, ???

how can I be " for or against" something that never been part of my life ?

I'm for Cannabis because I use it and know what it does to me, but never
experienced Christ, so how can I know to be for or against ?

0-0

Good and evil is a part of Your life and life around You that You observe, with or with out the realization of where they come from. Spiritual mechanisms working to make clear what is good and evil improve with various methods.

??? “so how can I know to be for or against ?”

Answer: Pray; spend time with the spirit of truth and He will show You. The more time You spend with the spirit of truth, the better.

There is a parallel, identifying with one does not necessarily mean You will sense the other, but one will usually fit those who have the truth; the other is still on its way.

So, Either You are for cannabis prohibition and the execution of Shanmugam Murugesu for using a Godly plant or You are not in support of cannabis prohibition.

And a parallel:

Sara, You are for Christ God Our Father, The Ecologician, whether or not You even know it. Yet. Wait till You see Him inside You. It will blow Your mind and do so for some time, many times, till You get used to it.

Consider reading 1 John at the 1st 420 of the day.

5:17:5

Revelation 2:6, Jesus hates bad deeds.

5:19:5

Luke 21:29-31,”Then He told them a parable: "Behold the fig tree and all the trees; 30as soon as they put forth leaves, you see it and know for yourselves that summer is now near. 31"So you also, when you see these things happening, recognize that the kingdom of God is near.

5:20:5

Matthew 3:11, “As for me, I (John the Baptist) baptize you with water for repentance, but He who is coming after me is mightier than I, and I am not fit to remove His sandals; He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.”

Be:

Baptized with the Spirit of Truth and with fire, everyday, by Christ God Our Father.

-0-

Not only can You use cannabis and have Jesus Christ inside You, but if You obey, You can have the Spirit of Truth AND be granted to eat of the tree of life.

The people that killed Jesus Christ; they’re still here.

You either kill or You don’t kill.

There is a connection that takes two; most people consider it a sinner that then believes in obedience leading to Christ God Our Father; the other exists also, those who are righteous but have not believed. (those who believe but do not obey and those who obey but do not believe. Believe Me when I say they are equal, yet one will harm You and the other will not and so one is not equal because once You harm someone, You only harm Yourself and so then compromise Your equality. Then the one who believes and disobeys is not equal to the one who obeys but does not believe. The one who disobeys is in a different room than the one who obeys.

The connection is there for all.

It is harmful to tell people they must be baptized to be saved. To be saved does not require being baptized.

Baptism has no power that lasts the next day with out work; Baptism can lead You to what You need the next day.

This morning Christ God Our Father baptized Me with the Spirit of Truth and with fire; yesterday He baptized Me with fire and the Spirit of Truth, also. I Am baptized with the fire and in the cloud by Him who sent Me, everyday. Cannabis is a sacrament and when used properly invites often baptism with Christ God Our Father.

Most people do not get baptized by water everyday, but We can be baptized by the fire in the cloud… everyday.

5:22:5

It is kind of like the truth and or the spirit; We have them like We have cannabis / the tree of life, but when We are actually “granted” (Rev. 2:7) these things they expand the reality of what You have. So cannabis becomes the tree of life, the spirit becomes the spirit of God, the truth becomes the spirit of truth, and all of those are mightier than the level You possess before You were granted.

So cannabis is good with out being granted to eat of it; but being granted improves cannabis’ potential.

Many hard to comprehend realities once realized compound to create…

I have tried to convince Myself of the fact that I Am not God and God keep showing Me that I Am of Him. I Am in Him and He is in Me.

I go through a form of Baptism, everyday and it is religiously good and Bible supported.

5:25:5

Matthew 3:16, “After being baptized, Jesus came up immediately from the water; and behold, the heavens were opened, and he saw the Spirit of God descending as a dove and lighting on Him,”

Matthew 4:2… , “And after He had fasted forty days and forty nights, He then became hungry. And the tempter came and said to Him, “If You are the Son of God, command that these stones become bread.” (The devil sounds like a cannabis prohibitionist) But He answered and said, “it is written, Man Shall Not Live On Bread Alone, But On Every Word That Proceeds Out Of The Mouth Of God.’” (That would start on the 1st page where it says all the seed bearing plants are food. It seems the devil is trying to connive Christ God Our Father into giving up the tree of life. That initially seems off the wall, but God’s word is in code so to not mean as much then in original Hebrew and Greek as it does later to a language that did not exist at the time, but exists now; that language is Mine, today. The devil wants Jesus to stop eating cannabis (stone) and food with out cannabis. Off the wall? But there is something there. )

The stone can be the bread and still be the stone.

We have a glitch. The glitch begins on the very 1st page of the Bible. There is a glitch when Man tries to deny God’s word when God said all the plants are good. One of the tweaked physical abnormalities is that where there was once plenty of cannabis seed, there is almost none any more.

Be baptized by the fire as often as You take of this bread.

THC = Tree of Holy Christ.

Be Christ;

Christ be You.

The Green Collar Worker
The GCW

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: High Priest Reply with quote

Jesus Our High Priest

6:8:5

1 John 3:8, “the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil has sinned from the beginning…” There are those who have sinned and confess it; and there are those who still practice sinning. If in other locations in this area I get the impression that the phrase “from the beginning” eludes to the very 1st page of the Bible, then this verse may also and it may infer what is said on the 2nd and 3 pages are indicating the devil was the one who tried to prohibit the tree of knowledge of good and evil, to begin with; from the beginning. It has always seemed odd that on the 1st page We are told all the plants are good and then after a writing change up… it tells Us not to eat and because of the eating there is a curse… and there is reference to 2 / or more than 1, Gods, making this conversation when the Bible tells Us there is God and there is Jesus and they are 1; there can not be 2… & make note, We have examples of God saying there is no longer a curse…

Consider reading 1 John at the 1st 420 of the day.

Hebrews 6:1-8, subtitled: The Peril of Falling Away all seems relevant; it seems to coincide with 1 Timothy 4:1-5, where it describes those who promote prohibiting foods which God created as those who have fallen away from the faith.

5:31:5

Hebrews 3:1-11 is subtitled, “Jesus Our High Priest” (I could not make this up) He-brews…

Cannabis is heavenly.

Hebrews 2:1, subtitled: Give Heed. “For this reason we must pay much closer attention to what we have heard, so that we do not drift away from it.” I say, what You have heard, includes what starts on the 1st page of the Bible, when it says all the plants are good.

Hebrews 2:5-8, subtitled Earth Subject to Man, may indicate cannabis is not subjected to Him in the verse where it says, “…For in subjecting all things to him, He left nothing that is not subject to him. But now we do not yet see all things subjected to him.”

Hebrews 1:2, indicates Jesus Christ inherited all things and that would then include cannabis.

Not just baptized; anointed. Anointed with the “oil of gladness”. Hebrews 1:9,

Hebrews 1:12, “And like a mantle you will roll them up”

Am I a priest of the Most High God? Hebrews 7? Melchizedek took booty from war; Jesus Christ did not; is that correct???

King of peace…

Hebrews 7:13, “For the one concerning whom these things are spoken belongs to another tribe from which no one has officiated at the alter.” Is it time, now, for cannabists to have a turn???

Hebrews 7:19, for the Law made nothing perfect… there is a bringing in of a better hope.” Is there a better hope of peace, than what We’ve had?

Do Our High Priests keep getting better? We are told that He who believes will do greater works that Jesus Christ… in John 14:12… Christ was a greater High Priest than Melchizedek, will the next High Priest be greater than Christ; or just more…???

As a doctor takes an oath to do no harm, even more the High Priest lives by that oath and it is not to man but to the one who brought the High Priest.

Disobedient man puts the corporation in front of His neighbors; Jesus Christ would not.

We need to dissolve their platform and take away their false high. Man’s high can not compete with Christ God Our Father’s high. There is the High Priest and there is the priest who is not so high. I not just want to be the priest; I want to be the high priest.

Hebrews 11:3, “By faith we understand that the worlds were prepared by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things which are visible.” This reverts to the 1st page of the Bible again. This may be indicating cannabis “was not made out of things which are visible,” too. Cannabis, being made out of what is not visible is made out of / or includes, spirit; JUST LIKE US. Is cannabis made out of or with spirit? It seems to be saying that.

Cannabis prohibition is the work of disobedient Christians and should not be tolerated.

Hebrews 10:39 indicates, “ preserving of the soul.

Hebrews 12:11, indicate George Bush and His supporters are “undisciplined.” It also refers to, “peaceful fruit.”

Hebrews 12:15, “See to it that no one comes short of the grace of God; that no root of bitterness springing up causes trouble, and by it many be defiled;” Is this again pointing out cannabis prohibition is the root of the problem and it is used by the devil to create a blanket separation of souls from the spirit of truth.

If You take all the cannabists away, You end up with the THC deficient and they are more likely to fight and kill each other. If You take all the cannabis prohibitionists away, You are likely to find people loving one another as We are told.

Let Me get this straight; government doesn’t want You to use the plant cannabis, but as long as You support them, they don’t mind if You murder. That is not the leadership We are asked to obey.

We must control disobedient Christians like the plague.

Ephesians 5:11, “Do not participate in the unfruitful deeds of darkness, but instead even expose them;”

Read 1 Peter 2:4, “…a living stone which has been rejected by men,…” even subtitled: “As Living Stones.”

If You want peace, stop disobedient Christians from exterminating cannabis.

The long list of habits disobedient Christians reveal includes;

Matthew 24:24, “For false Christs and false prophets will arise…” Christs, indicate plural and I understand how it is referring to many false Christs, but it seems as though there also could be many real Christs…

Matthew 24:21, “For then there will be a great tribulation, such as has not occurred since the beginning of the world until now, nor ever will.” This brings Us back again to the very 1st page of the Bible. This also indicates there was great suffering during the creation of the world in the beginning… which coincides with what I have been taught, which is that the Bible is not the beginning, but a NEW beginning.

This may have all come up before the Bible… already at least once.

Earth can not continue missing what We are told from the beginning;

All the plants are good.

Matthew 24:45-47, “Who then is the faithful and sensible slave whom his master put in charge of his household to give them their food at the proper time?
46"Blessed is that slave whom his master finds so doing when he comes.
47"Truly I say to you that he will put him in charge of all his possessions.” This use of the word food, matches the use of the same word on the very 1st page and in 1 Tim 4:1-5. Now I see it also is the same here as the others I mentioned; it uses the word meat here, on the 1st page and in 1 Tim 4:1-5 in the King James Version… “Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?” But now in the KJV it goes further and uses the word season which is also inferred on the very last page; “yielding its fruit every month;”

Also, notice it points out that those who “give them meat in due season” are the ones who are blessed, which may be those who give cannabis instead of those who prohibit cannabis and do not “give them meat in due season.”

Those who say the know Jesus Christ and do not “give them meat in due season,” are hypocrites and this is what is said about it: they will be “assign him a place with the hypocrites.” This makes Me think cannabis prohibitionists will get this: “assign him a place with the hypocrites.”

Notice in Matthew 24:verse 47, “That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.” This indicates the obedient will become responsible for all the seed bearing plants, which is part of Christ God Our Father’s goods that He created and said are good on literally the 1st page of the Bible… this fits in with what is said: all the plants are good, not bad… and those who insist cannabis is bad is a hypocrite, not according to Me but Him who sent Me.

This is not an accident.

Would Jesus Christ have health insurance?

Is the “son of destruction (2 Thes. 2),” George Bush, or does it include Him?

2 Thes. 2:13, “…because God has chosen you from the beginning for salvation through sanctification by the Spirit and faith in the truth.” This is put in almost the same terms as in 1 Tim. 4:1-5 and diverts again to “the beginning”

2 Thes. 2:14, “…It seems to be talking to Me and indicating, that I Am to receive the “glory of our Lord Jesus Christ.”

2 Thes. 2:15, “So then, bretheren, stand firm and hold to the traditions which you were taught, whether by word of mouth or by letter from us.” Cannabis, We are taught, is part of Our culture’s tradition; don’t let it go.

Matthew 25:32 uses the word nations which always reminds Me of Revelation 22:1-5 area…

“The Judgment” in Matthew 25:31-46 indicates a clear parable. “To the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.” The Parable = IF YOU CAGE ONE OF THESE BROTHES OF MINE FOR USING CANNABIS; . “To the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.” What ever We do, We are doing to / for Christ God Our Father.

Matthew 25:32 uses the word nations which always reminds Me of Revelation 22:1-5 area…

“The Judgment” in Matthew 25:31-46 indicates a clear parable. “To the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.” The Parable = IF YOU CAGE ONE OF THESE BROTHES OF MINE FOR USING CANNABIS; . “To the extent that you did it to one of these brothers of Mine, even the least of them, you did it to Me.” What ever We do, We are doing to / for Christ God Our Father.

Be a Christ.
The GCW

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2005 11:59 am    Post subject: Baptize with fire. Reply with quote

I arrived here dead;

I Am leaving, alive.

6:10:5

James 1:9-10, “But the brother of humble circumstances is to glory in his high position; and the rich man is to glory in his humiliation, because like flowering grass he will pass away.”

We have the physical plant and We have the spiritual plant.

On the very 1st page of the Bible, We are told God created all the seed bearing plants and said they are all good, and gave them to Us and all the animals.

This is reinforced through out the Bible; cannabis is good… including where God reinforces it to Moses in Genesis 9:3.

This is also well reinforced here in James 1:16-17, “Do not be deceived, my beloved brethren. Every good thing given and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of lights, with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow.”

The word “brethren” makes Me think, breathren, with all its implications…

Now, I have been saying cannabis prohibition is the root of the problem; and here it helps expose it also in James1:15, “Then when lust has conceived, it gives birth to sin; and when sin is accomplished, it brings forth death.” I have been saying if You want man to stop killing, You must go Biblically further back and halt cannabis prohibition 1st in order to confront that killing murdering sinner. Cannabis prohibition is due to lust and disobedience to what God said on the very 1st page; murder is sin which is an issue not dealth with until page 3. This is all the proper order of things, Biblically.

The root of all problems, is cannabis prohibition.

Today We can look back behind the man who is sitting the U.S. President’s seat and see the footprints of the “man of lawlessness” – “THE SON OF DESTRUCTION”. If We are going to steer toward truth and love one another, We are going to abandon the ways of the Son of Destruction (THE “SELF-CONDEMNED”) and even expose it. If there is one man alive who represents the enemy of Christ God Our Father it is George Bush; who came out of His special dark ANTI-CHRIST, school club and now holds records of darkness;

and seems to have stolen the show.

But the show has quite started.

The man sitting in the Presidents seat has gotten there by dubious means right out in the open and has used spiritual trickery to succeed.

He is now exposed and should be replaced by another American human, in order to change the direction of this spiritual situation.

James 3:18, "And the seed whose fruit is righteousness is sown in peace by tose who make peace."
The GCW

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2005 1:48 pm    Post subject: Who are You following? Reply with quote

Cannabis prohibitionist are Christian prohibitionists.

6:12:5

Here is a place that speaks a parable about the disobedient Christian. Revelation 2:9, “…and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.” And then not only is it giving a parable but it is further insightful because the word “Christ” means anoint; it is where people who are not anointed say they are anointed. - those who say they are Christians and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan, like George the “self-condemned” “man of lawlessness” who is a killer on many facets and deny’s Our Father emedietly by insisting not all the plants are good.

Revelation 2:13, “…My faithful one, who was killed among you, where Satan dwells.” Where Satan is, there is killing. We are told long ago to not kill and instead of not killing, there is killing; where the killing is is Satan. This further exposes Mr. Bush who seems to hold some records for killing; a killer of notoriety; not to Me but to My Father does the exposing.

Revelation 2:16, Jesus says He, “will make war against them with the sword of My mouth.” Jesus will war, not with fists and arrow, but with the word of Christ God Our Father… This is similar to the way cannabists war with the Satanic U.S. Government, where the “son of destruction” sits.

Revelation 2:17, “manna” never seemed to sound so close to marijuana. And there is the mention of the white stone; with a new name…

Revelation 2:23, “…I am He who searches the minds and hearts; and I will give to each one of you according to your deeds.”

Obedient Christians do not support cannabis prohibition; disobedient Christians do.
Obedient Christians do not support killing, murder and war; disobedient Christians do.

This all seems like one big ground hog day and My physical example here is one of the days. Rev. 2:27, mentions, “AS THE VESSELS OF THE POTTER ARE BROKEN TO PIECES,” after telling Us to stop evil… and today We unearth pieces of clay vessels that were used to use cannabis… We are told not to use cannabis for evil… and it seems it is serious. We have whole civilizations of people that have disappeared and We still don’t seem to know why, but this is an indication.

Cannabis is good; it is the truth according to Christ God Our Father. Do not let people that know the deep things of Satan, tell You cannabis is evil and that people that touch or taste it should be caged. Hold fast the truth. With Rev. 2:24-25 in mind.

Rev. 3