THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
The Green Collar Worker
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Fyrefly1
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Rom. 4:20 Yet, looking to the promise of God, he didn’t waver through unbelief, but grew strong through faith, giving glory to God,

Nice quote, GCW...

Joe
The GCW

PostPosted: Thu Jan 20, 2005 6:48 am    Post subject: Baptized in the cloud. Reply with quote

I have been baptized in the cloud, (not the water). –see 1 Corinthians 10:1-2.

I wish to be baptized often.

1 Corinthians 10:21, "You cannot drink the cup of the Lord and the cup of demons; you cannot partake of the table of the Lord and the table of demons." -Note: Websters defines "drink" as to smoke from a pipe. Notice that last book of the Old, where it speaks of clergy claiming the table of the Lord is defiled, and is labeled / subtitled "Sin of the Priests." AND, You can not love someone and cage them for using what God said is good on the very 1st page of the Bible.

1 Corinthians 10:23, "All things are lawful, but not all things are profitable All things are lawful, but not all things edify. (It is lawful for man to cage users of cannabis, BUT NOT PROFITABLE. One clergy member tried to use this verse to support cannabis prohbition... but it requires the clergy say the table of the Lord is defiled... and deny God's word on the very 1st page.)

1 Corinthians 10:25-26, "Eat anything that is sold in the meat market without asking questions for conscience' sake; (throw out any guilty conscience from using cannabis; CANNABIS IS PART OF THE TABLE OF THE LORD AND IT IS GOOD.)

FOR THE EARTH IS THE LORD'S, AND ALL IT CONTAINS."

Scrub below the cannabis prohibitionists.

(Corinthiansing)

The Green Collar Worker
The GCW

PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:08 am    Post subject: DRINK MEAT. Reply with quote

1:20:5

1 Corinthians 10:25, “Eat anything that is sold in the meat market without asking questions for conscience sake;” Note, the King James Version says all the “plants” are “meat” on the 1st page of the Bible in Genesis 1:29 AND 30, “And God said, Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth, and every tree, in the which is the fruit of a tree yielding seed; to you it shall be for meat.” http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%201%20;&version=9;

AND

30And to every beast of the earth, and to every fowl of the air, and to every thing that creepeth upon the earth, wherein there is life, I have given every green herb for meat: and it was so.

And then,

1 Corinthians 10:31, “Whether, then, you eat or drink (smoke) or whatever you do, do all to the glory of God.” Note again: drink in Websters is defined to include smoking a pipe.

Drink meat with thanksgiving.
The GCW

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2005 2:19 pm    Post subject: My vine, is not for governors to prohibit. Reply with quote

Urantia –paper 97; page 1067,

Micah denounced "the rulers who judge for reward and the priests who teach for hire and the prophets who divine for money." He taught of a day of freedom from superstition and priestcraft, saying: "But every man shall sit under his own vine, and no one shall make him afraid, for all people will live, each one according to his understanding of God."

http://www.urantia.org/papers/paper97.html
The GCW

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 12:41 pm    Post subject: Cannabis: The stairway to heaven Reply with quote

US CO: LTE: Cannabis: The stairway to heaven

Pubdate: Jan. 26, 2005
Source: Summit Daily News (CO)

Viewed at: http://www.summitdaily.com/article/20050125/LETTER/101250009

(Consider reading this and sending a comment.)
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2005 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was a little surprised....

GCW, looks like your teaching is getting out there, PTL! Smile

Good work, bro!

Joe
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 12:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice job, GCW!!!

Bliss on,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2005 4:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hallelujah Glory Glory to God.

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
The GCW

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:12 am    Post subject: LAWLESSNESS, RESUSULTING IN FURTHER LAWLESSNESS. Reply with quote

Romans 6:19, “For just as you presented your member as slaves to impurity and to LAWLESSNESS, RESUSULTING IN FURTHER LAWLESSNESS, so now present your members as slaves to righteousness, resulting in sanctification.” The bad thing is when We stumble We lose out of the “spirit of truth and in fact lose out on the 1st page of the Bible and the reason I bring it up is because of the fact that, When We stumble on the very 1st page of the Bible it sets the tone for Your life, which will only be stumbling compared to what could occur. Stumbling causes more stumbling. It is difficult to talk about do not kill with people that can not get that far in the Bible; they are stumbling on the very 1st page by supporting cannabis prohibition, persecution and extermination. Does clergy present its members as slaves to impurity by teaching them that cannabis (kaneh bosm) prohibition is desirable? To give up supporting cannabis prohibition, a person may need to separate themselves from brainwashing; so You must pray for the truth to speak, instead of quickly what comes to mind. Again: cannabis prohibition is the Biblical root of the problem.

Cannabis prohibition is lawlessness that results in further lawlessness, Biblically.
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2005 3:17 am    Post subject: Re: LAWLESSNESS, RESUSULTING IN FURTHER LAWLESSNESS. Reply with quote

The GCW wrote:
Cannabis prohibition is lawlessness that results in further lawlessness, Biblically.

Not only Biblically Brother GCW, in any way possible. Sad

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
The GCW

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:25 pm    Post subject: Beyond human terms... Reply with quote

Cannabis prohibtion, persecution and extermination is a lot of things but 1st it is a Biblical issue. There might not be any eternal man with out cannabis. In every way, cannabis points to longevity. Part of the plan includes cannabis.

Romans 6:19, “I am speaking in human terms because of the weakness of your flesh.” Insightful, when You take into consideration the book Urantia, which is writen by beings from somewhere else… The Bible is all inclusive and alive; it is living and Our life is about to approach the life of the Bible’s. When Our lives more parallel that of the Bible’s We will see what is right next to Us; it will be traveling at the same speed so as to seem to sit still enough for Us to see it. The Bible represents a more advanced life form that humans but humans are about to catch up, advancing a more infinite form of life… The Bible gives us other reasons to think of extraterrestrials, this is just one; do not put down the book Urantia just because it is written by extraterrestrials. Part 4 of Urantia has helped Me know Jusus Christ.

Speaking in human terms is a lesser form of comminication than the communication system of the spirit of truth.

Praying to the spirit of truth will help expose the truth no matter what You read.
The GCW

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2005 1:40 pm    Post subject: Important Romans Reply with quote

Romans

2:10:5

Notice how Revelation 2:5 uses the word” fallen” and the way 1 Timothy 4:1-5 uses the word “fall”. Notice what happens when You are not fallen; You will be granted to eat of the tree of life. –see Revelation 2:7. Prohibitionists are fallen people. Barthwell is a fallen woman.

Cannabis prohibitionists are a government subsidized special interest group. Try to indentify them with disobedient Christians and You have a bulls-eye.

Romans 8:9, “Spirit”, “Spirit of Christ” & “Spirit of God” is all used in this one verse and is another example of how the spirit is labeled. It is in John that “Spirit of Truth” is used again and again, but nowhere else. Romans 8:11, = Spirit of Him & Romans 8:15 = “spirit of slavery” & “spirit of adoption”…

If You do not subject Yourself to the law of God and instead subject Yourself to Bush which is the flesh and the killing of the flesh, You are hostile to God. Romans 8:7.

Romans 8:10, One of the messages is that “Christ is in You.” AND “…THE SPIRIT IS ALIVE BECAUSE OF RIGHTEOUSNESS.” Cannabis prohibition is UN righteousness and takes away the Spirit.

Romans 8:12, “we are under obligation,…”

Father Romans 8:15.

Romans 8:15, receive a spirit of adoption.

The 1st page of the Bible is a key that You still can not imagine. This area around Romans 8:19-22 + points to the 1st page along with the 2nd and or 3rd page. There will no longer be any curse, as it also says in Revelation 22 is coming out here again in Romans. AND this section that reverts back to the very 1st page is even more revealing. (subtitled, Deliverance From Bondage)

Romans 8:20-21, “… in hope that the creation itself (The 1st page of the Bible teaches the creation…) also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God.” Cannabis prohibition is the slavery of cannabis.

Romans 8:22, “…the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together untill now.”

Now the section subtitled: “Our Victory in Christ” Romans 8:26, “… we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us…”

Romans 8:33, “Who will bring a charge against God’s elect?”

Jump ahead to Romans 11:8 and We see a “SPIRIT OF STUPOR,” and it is not something You get from being drunk; that’s physical stupor. The Spirit of stupor is something that God give certain people…

2:18:5

The spirit of stupor -see Romans 11:8.
The spirit of error (see 1 John 4)
The deluding influence ( see 2 Thessalonians 2:11)
The "self-condemned" in Titus 3:11.
When disobedient Christians reveal these to You, they are also gifts to You from Christ God Our Father. Those who have those, have it because they were given it by Christ God Our Father because the are spiritually absent; they don't have the spirit of truth to protect them. The Bible makes this point over and over again.
Those who do not obey Christ God Our Father and love one another will become easy to recognize and it will become easier and easier because more and more they will stick out.
Addressing disobedient Christian cannabis prohibitionists: “WE WERE CONSIDERED AS SHEEP TO BE SLAUGHTERED.” Romans 8:36.

We are the “children of the promise” mentioned in Romans 9:8.

When someone can not tell the consistant truth as a habit, it reveals who they are as a whole.

When reading Romans 9 it is like describing the motion of a dart the whole time untill then at the end -Romans 9:30-33, it sticks. What is the stumbling stone; is it cannabis or is it missing the truth about cannabis? Does “stumbling stone” Biblically describe cannabis persecution? It should be rolling stone… where one rolls on with it instead of stumbles over it. Roll with the truth rather than stumble over it; over and ove again. “…persuing a law of righteousness, did not arrive at the law.” Cannabis is good and bad and different to those who are good and bad; obedient and disobedient. To persecutionists, it will further and hasten their “deluding influence,” to those who know the truth, it is the cornerstone. “Stone of stumbling” & Corner stone are the same thing with an example of how it is both to both; it is what You make it in reverse, so to speak. So what You try to do, You do to Your self. It’s what the filter does when it rejects things. And the filter is complex including many things, by the way; when this rejection occurs, You are screwed if You don’t bring it back around; it is the wrong direction and can not be continued with any level of satisfaction or basic comfort spiritually; its harmfullness is eternally able to grow should be avoided. It’s the CORNER STONE YOU WANT; it’s the right direction to go with cannabis; DO NOT PROMOTE CANNABIS AS A STUMBLING BLOCK.

Do cannabis prohibitionists realize they are trying to make a law of righteousness and those are destined not to work.

2:23:5

Ecclesiastes 5:18, “Here is what I have seen to be good and fitting; to eat, to drink and enjoy oneself in a ll one’s labor in which he toils under the sun during the few years of his life which God has given him; for this is his reward.”

Romans 10 is next, and I see it describes cannabis prohibitions ills in great detain with great insight AGAIN. Romans 10:2-4, “For I testify about them that they have a zeal for God, but not in accordance with knowledge. 3 For not knowing about God’s righeousness and seeking to establish their own, they did not subject themselves to the righteousness of God. 4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to everone who believes..” Note: “Christ is the end of the law.”

And Christ paraphrased Himself clearly in summing up all the laws and commandments into ONE. Love one another –see John 14-16 & 1 John. That’s it.

Love one another.

You can not love someone and cage them for using what is said to be good on the 1st page of the Bible.

There is no doubt, cannabis prohibition separates man from the “spirit of truth; and does it starting on the very 1st page fo the Bible. The works of the devil have great sucessess in separating the most people right from the start in what appears to be a blanket separation of souls as soon as possible. Cannabis prohibition is the works of the devil..

2:24:5

Cannabis pro’s are disobedient; Romans 10:21 = “ALL THE DAY LONG I HAVE STRETCHED OUT MY HANDS TO A DISOBEDIENT AND OBSTINATE PEOPLE.”

2:25:5

Romans 11:18, “…it is not You who supports the root, but the root supports you.”

Romans 12:9, says: “Let love be without Hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil; cling to what is good.” Love; not tought love. Tough love is an example of love with hypocrisy.

Romans 13:8-9-10, “Owe nothing to anyone except to love one another; for he who loves his neighbor has fulfilled the law.” 9, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” 10, “Love does no wrong to a neighbor; therefore love is the fulfillment of the law.”

2:28:5

Romans 14:15-16, “For if because of food your brother is hurt, you are no longer walking according to love Do not destroy with your food him for whom Christ died. 16Therefore do not let what is for you a good thing be spoken of as evil;” Notice on the very 1st page it says all the seed bearing plants are good and they are food; it is the same words used here; food & good. The Bible implies to not persecute cannabis over and over again, this is another place that vividly indicates to not persecute cannabis users, along with Romans 14:13 & above in Romans 14:6 & 2.

Romans 14:13, “Therefore let us not judge one another anymore, but rather determine this --not to put an obstacle or a stumbling block in a brother's way.” Note: cannabis persecution and prohibition is an obstacle and creates stumbling blocks to snare people and cage them over using what in fact is good food according even to the very 1st page of the Bible. The NASB uses food and good here; does the King James use the word meat? YES, the King James Version of Romans 14:15 = “But if thy brother be grieved with thy meat, now walkest thou not charitably. Destroy not him with thy meat, for whom Christ died.”

http://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?book_id=52&chapter=14&version=49
The GCW

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2005 1:13 pm    Post subject: Be of the same mind as Christ God Our Father. Reply with quote

Romans 15:5 etc, "Now may the God who gives perseverance and encouragement grant you to be of the same mind with one another according to Christ Jesus."
Cannabis Prohibitionists should join Us; the truth.
Cannabis is good; the Bible tells Us so; it is the truth &&& We should all be of the same mind!!!

Be of the same mind as Christ God Our Father who said all the seed bearing plants are good at the beginning.

The Green Collar Worker
The GCW

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: THE FRUIT Reply with quote

Romans 15:27-28, “…For if the Gentiles have shared in their spiritual things, they are indebted to minister to them also in material things. Therefore, when I have finished this, and have put my seal on this fruit of theirs, I will go on by way of you to Spain.”
The GCW

PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2005 1:55 pm    Post subject: Romans is consistent with rest of the Bible. Reply with quote

Romans 16:17-19,

I read all this and I realize I HAVE OVERCOME and then I remember what it says in Rev. 2:7, Him who over comes will be granted to eat of the tree of life, and I Am.

*Romans 16:17-19, “Now I urge you, brethren, keep your eye on those who cause dissensions (cannabis prohibitionists do exactly that) and hindrances contrary to the teaching which you learned (We learned starting on the 1st page of the Bible that cannabis is good from God the creator / contrary is what cannabis pro’s teach), and turn away from them (don’t support them or even welcome their evil)..
18For such men are slaves, not of our Lord Christ but of their own appetites (Cannabis prohibition is the appitite of evil not the appetite of Christ God Our Father); and by their smooth and flattering speech (legal jargon only lawyers understand) they deceive the hearts (trick) of the unsuspecting (flock).
19For the report of your obedience has reached to all; therefore I am rejoicing over you, but I want you to be wise in what is good and innocent in what is evil.” (wise men know all the plants are good as it is writen; evil is cannabis prohibition, the denial of Christ God Our Father – Cannabis pro’ is the works of the devil / bad evil spirits).

Romans, like about every other book in the Bible gives many reasons to abandon support for cannabis prohibition.
Cannabis prohibitionists, persecutionists and exterminists, You have been told to be innocent in what is evil. If You have a problem with that, then it is a problem with Christ God Our Father; not with Me. Stopping that evil with in You will allow You to move closer to obtaining the “spirit of truth.”

The best person to help You stop evil is Christ God Our Father’s “spirit of truth” which you will receive for Your work if Your work is spiritually righteous, sincere and progressive. Ask Him, The Ecologician, for the truth as He wishes for You to know it.

Ask Him if He thinks it is ok to cage one another for using cannabis / kaneh bosm?

Cannabis prohibition is a tool used to make the most people stumble at the earliest Biblical convenience.

Cannabis prohibition and its supporters is the problem.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 9 of 17

Jump to: