THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
The Green Collar Worker
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The GCW
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:19 pm    Post subject: Frankincense = hash? Reply with quote

Could I be wrong?

It (does) sounds far fetched; frankincense = cannabis?

But it also sounds like simple math.

Webster’s

Frankincense, n. [ME. Frankincense, frankincense; Ofr. franc encens; LL. Francum incensum, lit., pure incense.]
1.a gum resin which burns freely with an aromatic odor and is used as incense. It is obtained from various Asiatic and East African trees of the genus bosellia also called olibanum.
2. any gum resin resembling this.

(So, “any gum resin”… “that burns freely with an aromatic odor… used in incense” fits the description of some hash.) (Why would Jesus Christ or anyone use frankincense from Boswellia thurifera or B. sacra instead of frank incense from cannabis sativa, anyway?)

Also see “Resin” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resin

Frankincense is psychotropic and was used for smelling to induce feelings of joy etc. Cannabis fits the description and it seems that through the test of time, cannabis IS STILL a perfect gift, where what You normally think of as frankincense would not today be considered a perfect gift like cannabis. The frankincense (resins), given to Jesus Christ was meant to be burned for its ability to be released. If the narrow definition of frankincense is used, then I question if what Jesus Christ was given is properly identified in the Bible.

The magi, were advanced people at the time and it is difficult imagining them putting more value on frankincense resin than cannabis resin and to the uninitiated, they could both be the same or confused.

420MAGI

According to the Encyclopedia Britannica: "Pharmacological Cults"
"...the ceremonial use of incense in contemporary ritual is most likely a relic of the time when the psychoactive properties of incense brought the ancient worshipper in touch with supernatural forces."
In the temples of the ancient world, the main sacrifice was the inhalation of incense. Incense is defined as the perfume or smoke from spices and gums when burned in celebrating religious rites or as an offering to a deity. Bronze and gold incense burners were cast very early in history and their forms were often inspired by cosmological themes representing the harmonious nature of the universe.
The following piece was taken from "Licit and Illicit Drugs", page 31.
"In the Judaic world, the vapors from burnt spices and aromatic gums were considered part of the pleasurable act of worship. In proverbs (27:9) it is said that 'Ointment and perfumes rejoice the heart.' Perfumes were widely used in Egyptian worship. Stone altars have been unearthed in Babylon and Palestine, which have been used for burning incense made of aromatic wood and spices. While the casual readers today may interpret such practices as mere satisfaction of the desire for pleasant odors, this is almost certainly an error; in many or most cases, a psychoactive drug was being inhaled….” Cont.

Incense was assigned miraculous powers by the Israelites. Cannabis and frankincense do not offer the same miraculous power, one delivers big time (I don’t really know this; I have not inhaled pure gum from the frankincense tree… But if it were better than cannabis, We’d be smoking the frankincense… It’s the same with Jesus Christ’s mother and father… they all knew about the herbs…)
And
The gift of the Magi

As for Sun King Jesus' association with the holy cannabis Tree of Life, we not only have references to his personal use and distribution of both healing cannabis ointments and incense (see CC#11), but also his connection to the Magi, and his earlier official birthdate of January 6.

Up until the fourth century AD, many Christians were celebrating Jesus' birth on January 6. At the time, December 25 was the traditional birth-holiday of the Persian savior Mithra. Catholic Church Fathers were angered at the celebration of this other Sun King proceeding their own festivities, so they appropriated the earlier date and moved Jesus' own birthday up by some twelve days.

January 6 became known as The Feast of the Magi, or Three Kings Day. This holiday is still celebrated in both Latvia and the Ukraine with a dish made from cannabis.

The Magi who brought gifts to baby Jesus were also known as Zoroastrians, after their prophet, Zoroaster. Zoroaster taught a religious technique of shamanistic ecstasy which originated around the consumption of potent preparations of marijuana.

Of the three symbolic gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh, it is not known specifically what the ancient word translated as "frankincense" refers to. Knowing the Zoroastrians' use of cannabis, it seems likely that the precious incense given to the new-born baby Jesus included marijuana. http://www.cannabisculture.com/articles/1390.html
TSRev.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Frankincense, name applied to various gum resins, containing volatile oils, that diffuse a strong fragrance in burning. Oriental frankincense, also known as olibanum, was esteemed by ancient peoples for use in embalming and as incense and is still the most important incense resin. It is obtained from several Oriental trees that grow in northeastern Africa and Arabia. The hardened, semitransparent yellowish material is still used widely as ceremonial incense.
Microsoft® Encarta® Reference Library 2003. © 1993-2002 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
Quote:
Of the three symbolic gifts of gold, frankincense and myrrh, it is not known specifically what the ancient word translated as "frankincense" refers to. Knowing the Zoroastrians' use of cannabis, it seems likely that the precious incense given to the new-born baby Jesus included marijuana.

I have never heard of any controversy as to what frankincense is. It was and is a native to the area, and along with myrrh, was and still is a widely used and traded product.
I find plenty of evidence for the use of cannabis in past and present times in this area, but not in Matthew 2:11.
Quote:
Fyrefly1 Posted: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:18 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Gold is gold, Frankincense and Myrrh are both tree sap!

Even cannabis isn't tree sap....
The GCW

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Show Me a Christian that supports cannabis prohibition and I’ll show You a person who hasn’t gone in through the front gate of the Bibles, 1st page… When someone is born-again or gets salvation, they need to be taken back into the Bible and then taken back into the Bible THROUGH the front gate… the very 1st page is where to enter for what it allows but it is also what isn’t allowed into Your spirit when You enter the front door… It is at least more difficult if You don’t enter through the gate… it is what leads You to obey… The ones who haven’t gone through the gate are the ones who slipped in…or were lit in…

If Your hand is still on the very 1st page of the Bible, when I speak to You about DO NOT KILL, then You will understand.

I don’t need the Bible anymore than I need cannabis; but they both can be helpful. It looks like it’s skul n bones against heart and soul and if it might help to go through the front gate, then do so; if You error, You error on Christ God Our Father’s side…

Enter through the gate of the front page of the Bible; hold You finger on those areas; Gen. 111-12 & 29-30 and don’t let anyone take You away from that truth; it’s what that first page is for; to help save You.

If I AM a herder, then I want to herd the flock through the front gate, through the way.

If You are a cannabis prohibitionists, then come; let Me direct You to the way out of Your misery.

James 4:5, “Or do you think that the Scripture speaks to no purpose:…”

James 3:18, “And the seed whose fruit is righteousness is sown in peace by those who make peace.”

According to James 3:8, lies can be considered “deadly poison.” So, since God said all the plants are good… people that say the plant cannabis is bad is giving You, “deadly poison.”

Cannabis is a keystone species.

If You know the spirit of truth, then the spirit of truth can teach You no matter what book You read; the book will lead to questions and You will get the answers and they will lead You to more questions; through the spirit of truth this process is different that with out the spirit of truth. By obeying and living in the knowledge of the first page of the Bible, You retain the ability to receive the “spirit of truth” which is only for those who obey. Cannabis prohibitionists are not ones who obey and should start over at the front gate.

If You know a cannabis persecutionist and wish to take them to the spirit of truth, this is the way You show them the way.
Lilli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excellant bro. Ty

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
Torkel

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2004 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well-put, The GCW Wink I am learning a lot hfrom you & the others here.

United with a common goal we will overcome the unjust/unholy laws on our beloved plant species Exclamation

Peace, Torkel

Miranda vs Arizona (384 U.S. 436, 125): "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule-making or legislation which would abrogate them."

HAGANS vs LAVINE (415 US 533 N-3,note 5): "Once JURISDICTION is challenged it must be proven by the Plaintiff."
The GCW

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2004 3:20 pm    Post subject: James 5, Reply with quote

12:5:4

James 5:14, Is physical and spiritual illness the same, in cosmic universal eternal terms? If some one is killing humans or caging humans for what God says is good, is that a sick person? They are not at peace; they are not experiencing joy, which is something that helps people go to the Lord; to have joy. James 5:14, “Is anyone among you sick? Then he must call for the elders of the church and they are to pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord;” Instead of prohibiting man from cannabis, which can be efficiently used to anoint the sick, We should be judiciously using it to help heal physical and spiritual illness. This is a strong encouragement or warning and is in the section of James 5 that is even subtitled: “Exhortation.” When We prohibit cannabis, We are actually prohibiting the riches that We have; WE ARE MISUSING OUR RICHES. If You called the average church elder when You were sick; would they do what it just said to do? Would they anoint You with oil?

We should pray for those with the deluding influence; it may be up to Us. James 5:16, “The effective prayer of a righteous man can accomplish much.”
The GCW

PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2004 2:45 pm    Post subject: Everyone shall meet at the gate. Reply with quote

What ever You are doing today, try to fit in a conversation about what Christ God Our Father said about all the green plants on the very 1st page of the Bible.

And how it pertains to cannabis prohibition.

When We do that, We are taking people and their souls right to the gate.

Take them to one of the gates of the Lord; that 1st page; THE BEGINNING.

Let them see the well.

Pray to the spirit of truth and tell people what He tells You about cannabis prohibition, persecution and extermination.

I AM not a Green Collar Worker, alone;

I AM not alone; We are together and Christ God Our Father is counted among Us.

We can all be Green Collar Workers

We can all take everyone to the 1st page of the Bible and drink.

When We do that, it is one way, We can obey Christ God Our Father who commanded that We love one another.

To take Our brothers and sisters to the beginning.

Do not let anyone separate them from the truth on that 1st page and they have conquered the devil from the beginning. Teach to protect.

We get spiritual rewards for conquering the devil’s spirit of error, from the beginning.

It is time men cash in.
The GCW

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 1:04 pm    Post subject: Equality. Reply with quote

Cannabis is about equal to the Bible in helping My prayer time.

I can pray with out the Bible but often enjoy the NASB at the same time and it can help direct. The Bible has taught Me a lot through the spirit of truth. That spirit of truth is golden and with it the Bible is alive and speaks to Me.

I can pray with out cannabis but prayer with cannabis is way ahead of prayer with out cannabis. It is like the spirit of truth on high alert, while reading and / or praying. The difference between prayer with or with out cannabis is noteworthy.

It seems as though it is part of a circle ready to be made. Almost but not quite completed. (This is where I wish to come in; to complete what has not yet been completed)

Our spiritual realities are right there.

There.

Cannabis, prayer, the N.A.S.B. Bible and that sweet gift, the spirit of truth are the highest combo that I AM aware of.

A perfect gift.

Give it to Christ God Our Father.

He wants a little of Our time and He can smell.

Next time, thank Him for that smell and give it to Him.

What He gives in return, is serious living love and living truth.

In the last few years, I have learned a bit about cannabis and Our spiritual realities

and

what I have learned I just have gotta share.

If You use cannabis, try praying to Christ God Our Father and asking Him what He thinks about cannabis prohibition, persecution and extermination.

I have smoked cannabis a lot of years and I would have never dreamed in My wildest imagination that cannabis is something that Our Father loves and will share His love with us about cannabis.

It will make You know, We are His culture, in ways that will give You shivers many times.

The love is there.

Just ask Him.

From Stoner and Climax

The Green Collar Worker
The GCW

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:29 pm    Post subject: Obtain fruit, impart spiritual gifts, encourage one another. Reply with quote

1:3:5

Not just high; enhanced.

For those who believe and know the truth, cannabis does not give a “SPIRIT OF STUPOR” as written in Romans 11:8. God gives the “spirit of stupor” to undeserving ones. The opposite of spirit of stupor may be considered the “Spirit of holiness” –see Romans 1:4.

Paul, was called as an apostle, -see Romans 1:1.

Romans 1:5, uses the phrase, “obedience of faith.”

1:4:5

Note: Romans 1:13 indicates that Paul wants to go to Rome and while there “…obtain some fruit…”

AND

He wants to “…impart some spiritual gift…” in Romans 1:11. …"

it seems that cannabis can be used as part of the subject of conversation in both of these and if it applies then it would help open up new realms of truth to all.

When Paul and Romans with cannabis/ kaneh bosm join together it seems one thing obtained is the ability to “encourage together.” –see Romans 1:12.

That combination of cannabis and the right people, “encourage(d) together” is what We have. Cannabis does so much that one of the things it does goes unnoticed, that is its ability to ENCOURAGE Us.

If that is true, that cannabis encourages Us, then it stands to reason that the dark empire would want to separate Us from a God Awesome substance that helps give Us among other things, courage.

That is one reason why it is important to realize that cannabis, while helpful, can be absent, but to retain the truth, that it is good, is at times all that is left connecting someone to the truth.

I was pitiful, but I knew cannabis was good. It was the only link left in Me that could lead Me to the source of all truth; AND IT DID.
Torkel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2005 1:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These are Encouraging words, GCW. applause

GCW wrote:
Quote:
I was pitiful, but I knew cannabis was good. It was the only link left in Me that could lead Me to the source of all truth; AND IT DID.

Cannabis helped free me too, but I haven't been able to partake of our sacrament since 11-2-04; what agony! mecry

Dear God, help my current crop of sacrament be able to exceed my desired expectations in addition to finish off in a safe manner, please? aaa

Peace to all & safety,

Torkel
pipe

Miranda vs Arizona (384 U.S. 436, 125): "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule-making or legislation which would abrogate them."

HAGANS vs LAVINE (415 US 533 N-3,note 5): "Once JURISDICTION is challenged it must be proven by the Plaintiff."
The GCW

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 3:15 pm    Post subject: Does the tree of life help heal indigNATION? Reply with quote

1:9:5

Romans 3:4, “…let God be found true,…” When We walk away from the very 1st page of the Bible, if We then say cannabis is bad, then We have not “let God be found true.” (Most clergy have a real problem with this and let the flock go to hell, right here, from the beginning.)

Romans 1:25, “25For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie, and worshiped and served the creature rather than the Creator, who is blessed forever. Amen.” (Regular church goers may worship w bush who says cage cannabis users, instead of Christ God Our Father, who says all the plants are good.) (note: “For they exchanged the truth of God for a lie”)

Romans 1:32 32and although they know the ordinance of God, that those who practice such things are worthy of death, they not only do the same, but also give hearty approval to those who practice them. (indicates this speaks to both sides of the exterminators; those who pull the trigers and those who support / “give hearty approval,” those who do… One of My concerns is all the flocks that go to church regularily that are not being warned about this by their clergy; realizing the clergy is doing the “Sin of the Priests” thing and are chiefly responsible. Clergy is starting to respond but should be screaming this out for their whole neighborhood to hear!!! The pope must get a clue! Clergy knows God said He created all the plants and said they were all good and still carries on like the disobedient supporting the disobedient.)

Romans 2:8, “but to those who are selfishly ambitious and do not obey the truth, but obey unrighteousness, wrath and indignation.” (There is that “nation” word again that is used on the last page of the Bible and it is relevent here in the way it is used on that last page! Oh boy. The last page of the Bible indicates the tree of life may be used to help heal the nations; IS THIS ONE OF THE NATIONS IT IS ABLE TO HEAL? WOOOOW! Before Romans 2:8, it gives a list of bad guys that goes back into Romans 1; now We are told that one of the 3 things that people obey to be a sick soul is indigNATION, but by obeying the truth; that cannabis is good, You may be cured / healed, and then separate Your self from those haneous soul habits such as wickedness, greed, evil; full of envy, murder, deceit, malice etc. Do what is told and a full circle will be completed that allows You to advance to the next spiritual level.)

Christ God Our Father is a multi faceter and gives many meanings to all things; We are just now able to see many more facets that have always been there but invisible. Through reality We can see what has been invisable.

Read a lot of what is going on, before and after these verses and the message, that cannabis prohibitionion is bad, is reinforced all over.

Cannabis prohibition leads to strife.

For those who deny cannabis; stop and Your life will expand.

Note: it is not just about the very 1st page of the Bible; it is also about the very last page and all those inbetween.

We are getting the prime message, but sharing it is what makes it alive.

ZZZZZZZ

Spread the word, using the spirit of truth.

(even as I AM about to click this off, it comes; WARNING! Do not obey unrighteousness!!! Don't obey leaders that say to do unrighteousness!!! DON'T -see Romans 2:8)

Much different than radar or satalite.

The Green Collar Worker
Torkel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 4:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you again, GCW, for diligently searching the scriptures for the truth & sharing with us. Smile

Quote:
Cannabis prohibition leads to strife

Yes it does. Strife and mental anguise is what I am going thru while cultivating the sacrament and being forced to live with my 80 year old mother-in-law, who apparently doesn't know it's there...yet.

But I know it's there and she will too in a week or two when the aroma gets too powerful to hide. Shocked

My MOL knows my stance on cannabis though, so if my attempts to mask the pleasant aroma fail then the sacrament process WILL continue...no matter what!

A sincere person should not have to go thru this anguish because of the gov't policy on cannabis & willfully-ignorant people.

I would like to come completely out of the cannabis closet & challenge the oppressive law! Evil or Very Mad

Maybe I will have to if things don't work out as I would like them to. They usually don't, so I am prepared & more than willing to STAND up for my/our God given rights! To be determined...

Peace & safety,

Torkel Wink

Stokes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Torkel wrote:
Yes it does. Strife and mental anguise is what I am going thru while cultivating the sacrament and being forced to live with my 80 year old mother-in-law, who apparently doesn't know it's there...yet.

Search for the blessing in being a part of your mother-in-law's life, Torkel.

Perhaps you could help her to make use of the sacrament in some way to quell the rigors of her years? Have you tried the annointing oil on her yet? She may be very thankful for it, and you.

Feel fortunate that you are in the process of procuring the holy sacrament rather than associating it with strife. I'm still waiting for my kit so that I can be at peace with sowing my seeds, this is not even strife. It is a lesson in patience and appreciation.

Find good in all you do brother.

Stokes sun

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi

Last edited by Stokes on Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Torkel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the support, stokes Smile

That's a good idea using the cannabis oil for my MOL & the others in my family too.

Yes, let us search & find the blessing in all of our circumstances we encounter in lifes journey. Only then will we enjoy life to it's fullest when it is in balance as it is supposed to be.

Peace & safety,

Torkel Wink

The GCW

PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2005 1:20 pm    Post subject: DO NOT WAVER. Reply with quote

1:15:5

Romans 4:16, indicates, “…Abraham, who is the father of us all,…” But when You consider that, it is clear that Abraham has a father also and his father is Our Father… Abraham leads to Our Father and I lead to Abraham. Unless You stop there, Abraham leads Us to the beginning; so do I. And don’t stop there…

(We were manifested using materials that were here; Our family includes plants. Our Fathers fathers father was a plant. And the Father of all plants is cannabis.)

Abraham leads to the beginning / that 1st page of the Bible, to where among other things We are told something that We must not waver on; God created All the plants saying they are all good.

Waver here, and Abraham wouldn’t have been Abraham, because He would have wavered, which would have caused separation…

But because He did not waver, He received all the gifts that come from not wavering.

What cannabis enables, to those who obey and do not waver, is different than what cannabis enables to those who waver.

Show Me someone who supports caging one another for using cannabis, and I’ll show You someone who has wavered.

4:20

Romans 4:20, indicates why Abraham was noteworthy; “…he did not waver in unbelief…”

4:20
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 8 of 17

Jump to: