THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
The Green Collar Worker
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
The GCW
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:23 am    Post subject: The Green Collar Worker Reply with quote

12:18:3

Christmas is supposed to be about the Tree of Life.
The Tree of Life from the 2nd page of the Bible through the last is described as a tree.
There is no way around it.
It’s about the Tree of Life, Not the tree of Christmas.

The Tree of Life, it seems more and more
is cannabis

Here’s just 2 areas (and more) I’ve spent some time in recently that has indicated relationships with cannabis and the tree of life. (these 2 areas are not alone in supporting the realization that cannabis is the tree of life, and by them selves may not seem significant, but in combination with what the Bible says elsewhere along with its entirety, the Bible does seem to describe the tree of life as cannabis.)

#1.

Daniel 4:4-18, subtitled: The Vision of a Great Tree.

To get to Dan. 4, We learn some important background (that will be significant) that Daniel is eating only vegetables and it is thought that the eating of these veggies helps in what ever powers He has. The thought is less; that those veggies gave Him powers, but more to strengthen the notion that vegetables aka: trees and plants hold so much value, even beyond what most people understand and most of those that have even some semblance of that understanding consider it of science fiction. For further back round realize that through the full control of Christ God Our Father, We have evolved from animals; and before that the animals have evolved from plants and trees.

Our ancestors include plants and trees.

Like animals, trees do only the will of God.

Daniel 4:10, “… a tree in the midst of the earth…” This reminds Me of the description of the tree of life on the 2nd page of the Bible.

-Genesis 2:10, Out of the ground the LORD God caused to grow every tree that is pleasing to the sight and good for food; the tree of life also in the midst of the garden, and the tree of the knowledge of good and evil.

So,

Dan 4:10, (in the area subtitled: The Vision of a Great Tree) = “… a tree in the midst of the earth…”

Genesis 2:10, (the 2nd page of the Bible) = “…the tree of life also in the midst of the garden…”

(keep this description of Daniel in mind) Dan. 4:9, “…no mystery baffles you…”

Then, along with everything else it says about it being high, feeding every living creature… in :11-12 etc…, We read:

Daniel 4:16, “Let his mind be changed from that of a man…”

Now, let’s realize this is a dream or a vision. Then let’s realize this IS a vision; and it’s supposed to matter… at the very least We are shown the potential for plants to have the mind of a man, or at least this one.

From Dan. 4:12-16 etc., when it speaks of tree as “its”, it is referring to it as a HIM. The tree, that is: “The Vision of a Great Tree)”/“… a tree in the midst of the earth…” has the mind of man and that mind which it has (or to Us today, “had”) is about to be taken away for a specified amount of time, as it says in the rest of:

Dan. 4:16, “…And let a beast’s mind be given to him, And let seven periods of time pass over him.

We have just been indicated that for a specified amount of time, the tree in the midst of the earth, will have the mind of say, a cat or dog, etc. AND at the end of that specified amount of time, the “Great Tree” / “… a tree in the midst of the earth…”, will again have the mind of man.

So: At the least, this very one tree will have the mind of man return to Him after a period of time.

With other background stemming from prayer through the spirit of truth I assert that the plant in mention here is the tree of life. I share with You that the tree of life now has the mind of man, its period of time of separation of its mind has ended. So much so is the Tree of Life with the mind of man that We shall start to capitalize its letters with respect to the way We already do those sorts of things.

So, it is The Tree of Life.

The Tree of Life is one of Christ God Our Father’s greatest blessings, and it is why it is no accident that it is spoken about from the very beginning of the Bible through the very last page of the Bible, and every where in between. The Book is about Christ God Our Father, the Spirit of Truth and the Tree of Life.

#2.

Daniel continues to be revealing and We arrive at: Daniel 8.

Daniel 8:11,12,13, & Dan 11:31 & Dan. 12:11; In Daniel We see the only place where the potential use of cannabis in prayer is described, and it is described here as “the regular sacrifice”.

Only Daniel speaks of the “regular sacrifice”.

In Dan. 8:12 it indicates, “on account of transgression the host will be given over to the horn along with the regular sacrifice; and it will fling truth to the ground…”

So the host and the regular sacrifice will be effected, and truth will get flung away. Truth is what is lacking that must become present to end the prohibition if cannabis. That truth about cannabis is held with in itself. The truth about cannabis with in cannabis also contains additional truths about Christ God Our Father and the Holy Spirit of Truth.

Truth is associated with the regular sacrifice.

Since the Tree of Life has some implication of exposing TRUTH, …

Cannabis / the Tree of Life, seems to facilitate knowing the truth, even before evolving cannabis use into prayerful cannabis use (which is the regular sacrifice). Combining those realities only expands potential, it will never diminish, and its expansion is eternal.

Daniel 8:13, asks, “How long will the vision about the regular sacrifice apply,…” The choice of words, “vision about the regular sacrifice” is similar to “Vision of a Great Tree”, and may be one.

Daniel 8:16, = And I heard the voice of a man between the banks of Ulai, and he called out and said, "Gabriel, give this man an understanding of the vision." Is the voice perhaps from a tree, and more is it from the tree of life?

And realize, I want to ask: WHO TELLS GABRIEL WHAT TO DO? Here in Dan. 8:16, it seems likely the Great Tree through the regular sacrifice may have spoken, I can not imagine a normal person giving Gabriel orders.

Now We’re told:

Dan. 8:17, “…understand that the vision pertains to the time of the end."

When I think of the “time of the end” I think of the last page of the Bible. On the last page We’re told:

Revelation 22:2 and there abouts, = “…in the middle of its street. On either side of the river was the tree of life, bearing twelve kinds of fruit, yielding its fruit every month; and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations.
3 There will no longer be any curse; and the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it,”

You see, We are at the time when the curse will be no longer; the specified amount of time that the great tree will lose its mind is over… it is reconfirmed.

We also see the Bible tells Us plainly, “the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in”…”the tree of life”, which has a mind of man that is now free.

So, in the Tree of Life, is the throne of God and of the Lamb.

As God wishes to speak with Us and Us with Him, He expands the opportunity.

For what is worth, and with out all the explanation available, it seems the area from Dan. 8:23 through Dan 8:25, sounds like a description of Mr. Bush Jr.

Daniel 8:26, adds: "The vision of the evenings and mornings
Which has been told is true;…”

And when I consider “the vision of the evenings and mornings” I think of the beginning… the very beginning, that is the Creation at the very 1st page of the Bible where among other things, We are told:

Genesis 1:11-12 & 1:29-30 –the very 1st page = Then God said, "Let the earth sprout vegetation, plants yielding seed, and fruit trees on the earth bearing fruit after their kind with seed in them"; and it was so.
12 The earth brought forth vegetation, plants yielding seed after their kind, and trees bearing fruit with seed in them, after their kind; and God saw that it was good.

&

Then God said, "Behold, I have given you every plant yielding seed that is on the surface of all the earth, and every tree which has fruit yielding seed; it shall be food for you;
30 and to every beast of the earth and to every bird of the sky and to every thing that moves on the earth which has life, I have given every green plant for food"; and it was so.” Which is said on the same page where We are told God created what amounts to the evenings and mornings…

…Which I believe is true. I further believe it is true with regards to what it says in that Dan. 8:26, That as the creation of the evenings and mornings is of God, so is all the plants and trees, of God, and true as “Which has been told is true.”

Then notice in Daniel 8:27, He indicates “there was none to explain it.” Yet why do I then believe I just explained it?

Does what cannabis / the Tree of Life, have to say, include anything to heal the nations?

YES!

Now if what I’m saying is true, how will You know? If You use cannabis, thank Christ God Our Father for His creation etc. get cleaned up etc. and ask Him Yourself.

4200000000o

Cannabis helps prayer.
But what if You do not have access to cannabis every day?
It will remain in the fat, so that with out it You still have it.
That is one of the things cannabis prohibitionists proclaim as a bad thing, but in reality it is something good on Biblical levels of what is good.
Because THC remains in the fat for days after it is consumed is not reason to cage someone for using it.

The Green Collar Worker
Ska_Pastora

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was interesting to read, and you make a few very good points!
But the thing is the bible isnt the easyest book to understand fully. If we could understand the bible, I think we would all be Christians...
But, in an Atheist's point of view (and I dont mean to be rude) none of it really matters! For me, I find no need to justify my life to anyone, no man, woman or god. But, for the believers, im sure it would take a tremendous weight off their conscience... and for the believers who oppose marijuana legalization, perhaps this will help!
Thanks for info!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:52 am    Post subject: awesome Reply with quote

Yes and I have another interesting scriptureThis is fromwww.bible.comThey give you 3 to choose from.I prefer the Darby one because it replaces Gods name where King james removed it in many many places.Any way this scripture speak's against the Christmas tree.
Quote:
Jeremiah 10

1 Hear the word that Jehovah speaketh unto you, house of Israel. 2 Thus saith Jehovah: Learn not the way of the nations, and be not dismayed at the signs of the heavens; for the nations are dismayed at them. 3 For the statutes of the peoples are vanity; for [it is] a tree cut out of the forest, worked with a chisel by the hands of the artizan; 4 they deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not. 5 They are as a palm-column of turned work, and they speak not; they are carried, for they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good. 6 There is none like unto thee, Jehovah; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.
then the King james version says
Quote:
Jeremiah 10

1 Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel: 2 Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them. 3 For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe. 4 They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not. 5 They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good. 6 Forasmuch as there is none like unto thee, O LORD; thou art great, and thy name is great in might.
Imust add here that I condemn noone that has a tree.My whole family celebrates. But I decline as I have a differant view.
I think the true meaning of Christmas is lost when Santa is what so many children think its about. But I enjoy gathering with my family as it is long vacation for them. I certaily mean no offense to any one ~Lilli~ scared

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
Ska_Pastora

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am not a christian, but I still celebrate christmas with my family...
Not for the gifts or the meal, but because it is so rare that my family gathers that I feel I need to use any oppertunity I can to be with them!

I also agree that the true spirt of christmas is lost when little timmy wakes up christmas morning and rushes to his tree, instead of paying his respects to the lord, Jesus. Christmas was ment to be a time to celebrate the brith of Christ... yet, somehow... we have taken something that is supposed to be a spiritual event, and turned it in to a commercial one...

Among other things, I think the commercialization of Christmas is what made me lose my faith.

take it easy.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
tellme
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In my opinion the tree of life is DNA,
the blue print of life, it is in every living thing.
on a material level but also on spiritual level.
it is about levels.
levels on a spiral.
evolution of the matter.
tree is a symbol, Cannabis is one of few plants who are known to us
but there are many more plants who are not known to us.
charon
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i´ve read quite a bit about jewish mystisism and the tree of life but i the thought of cannabis as the tree of life never have crossed my mind until now. it kinda suits cannabis fine, i think.

when it comes to christmas. i celebrate christmas as my entire family does, even if we are quite secular. as my mother said - the tradition of celebrating around winter solstice has a long tradition here in scandinavia. from times beyond our own people celebrated the return of the sun and the fact that we´re heading towards easier times. perhaps this was perticulary important in the northern regions (which i come from) because the sun is totally absent for some time and it is so incredibly nice to see the shiny disk over the mountains again after weeks of semi-darkness.

i got to agree that materialism have taken a too big part of christmas celebration. everything revolves around presents. presents don´t mean much. it´s nice to get a symbolic token from the people you care for, but i think it shouldn´t be the main focus of this holiday. family, friend and having a good time means most for me. i´ve been playing with the thought of boycotting christmas presents, but haven´t reached a conclution yet. if everyone kept it simple i´d live with it, but nowadays, at least here, EXPENSIVE gifts are the main focus.

jeez - this killed my good mood. no more seriousness from me today. i just have to say REJOY (for whatever reason suits you best)!

charon
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 6:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think tellme made an interesting remark here. And worth a complete new tread maybe. DNA, never thought of that...interesting. Cool

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 6:39 pm    Post subject: The tree of life Reply with quote

The tree of life is also mentioned here in revelations.

Quote:
Revelation 22

1 And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb. 2 In the midst of the street of it, and on either side of the river, was there the tree of life, which bare twelve manner of fruits, and yielded her fruit every month: and the leaves of the tree were for the healing of the nations. 3 And there shall be no more curse: but the throne of God and of the Lamb shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him: 4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads. 5 And there shall be no night there; and they need no candle, neither light of the sun; for the Lord God giveth them light: and they shall reign for ever and ever. 6 And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done. 7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book. 8 And I John saw these things, and heard them. And when I had heard and seen, I fell down to worship before the feet of the angel which shewed me these things. 9 Then saith he unto me, See thou do it not: for I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren the prophets, and of them which keep the sayings of this book: worship God. 10 And he saith unto me, Seal not the sayings of the prophecy of this book: for the time is at hand. 11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still. 12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be. 13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last. 14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city. 15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie. 16 I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star. 17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely. 18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book: 19 And if any man shall take away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part out of the book of life, and out of the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book. 20 He which testifieth these things saith, Surely I come quickly. Amen. Even so, come, Lord Jesus. 21 The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you all. Amen.
~Lilli~

the light to see.
"I AM"
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
Echo

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

On a lighter side, DNA would be very hard to decorate for Christmas, while a cannabis plant would make a perfect miniature Christmas tree Cool

Thanks for the input GCW!!!

Echo

But I’ll stand my ground and I won’t back down

Last edited by Echo on Fri Dec 26, 2003 10:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2003 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Echo wrote:
On a lighter side, DNA would be very hard to decorate for Christmass, while a cannabis plant would make a perfect miniature Christmass tree Cool

Thanks for the input GCW!!!

Echo

We have used one as a tree before. One Christmas long ago we had a 4 1/2 foot tall bushy plant we used as a tree. It seemed somehow.... right.

Peace
I praise good thoughts, good words, and good deeds and those that are to be thought, spoken, and done. I do accept all good thoughts, good words, and good deeds. I do renounce all evil thoughts, evil words, and evil deeds. ---Avesta: Yasna
---------------------------------------------------
Future Servant of Cannatopia ©2004 - ∞ Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
tellme
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 10:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cannabis is a bush, and not a tree.

Hey , the bible is a book of symbolism, if you want to learn about
humanity and the world.

the bible became a commercial item too, just like your christmas
tree.an Item to make you believe that if you read it you may become a better person.

if you know how many childern have nothing not even food for christmas
then you understand how you are being fooled by the commercial world
to spent your money on your party dress. but you become a nicer looking person for the party.

the party can start ! all the nicer people with a bible knowledge can
sit by the tree and smoke some shit, dope, pot , coke and drink
some expensive drinks. sun

have a happy holidays!
indicaspice

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're right, christams has become so commercialized. I really hate going christtmas shopping anymore. There is no joy. Trying to outdo the other guy is not my idea of fun. I know one co worker who came to work and said hey, my hsband gave me a brand new car for christmas. Whoop dee doo. He'll also be making payments on it for the next oh 4 years or so. The pressure to outdo one another becomes so great sometimes that it's no wonder people commit suicide this time of year.

NO Deep integration!

What worries you masters you.

Haddon W. Robinson
Lilli

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 6:51 pm    Post subject: Christmas Reply with quote

What infuriates me is Santa, The 10 Commandments tells us not to lie. Yet parents have no problam perpetrating that lie onto children. Even get irate if they learn at school from another child that Santa isnt real.
Just as the Easter Bunny has absolutley nothing to do with the resurection of Christ. But is a old pagan fertility celebration. And what about Halloween it itself is another celebration that Christians should ignore in my opinion but instead Churches turn into haunted houses for the night here in the usa. Dress their children as demonic beings, I have always seen things this way I tryed to teach my children the truth and we try to teach my grandchildren the same. We have gotten a phone call from a disgruntled mother when my grandson Blue informed another that santa was pretend. argh My views on this arnt popular. It is my opinion and I mean not to step on anyones feelings about holidays.peace ~Lilli~

the light to see.
"I AM"
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
The GanjaCat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2003 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've always kinda thought (since learning [a bit] about non-linear mathematics) that references to the tree of life were metaphors for the whole process of organic life on the microscopic & macroscopic levels, how patterns at the smallest level are repeated at much larger scales, and how the development of the biosphere over time can be likened to the growing, branching, flowering (and pruning! - see 'Jurrasic Extinction Event') of a vast tree.

How even the growth of societies and beliefs follow the same patterns.

Not saying that I think some kind of god was NEEDED to set the whole thing off, maybe just that some early (maybe Egyptian-educated) bible-contributors had got an early glimpse of natural law, but inevitably had to tie it up in the control politix of orthodoxy to avoid being killed as heretics.

Wat denk jij?
The GCW

PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

12:26:3

The Amplified Bible

I had recently passed it up because I thought it was a vocalized or taped type thing… You listen to through the speakers…

This is interesting. The Bible indicates cannabis prohibition is to be avoided and if that is true then the Amplified Bible will amplify that philosophy. So I look up a couple items (We’re told to test the spirits…) and here is what I see; and I Am in the “Amplified” Bible. It is not to imply but rather to amplify.

The Amplified Version =

1 Tim. 4:1-5, which is subtitled Apostasy in the NASB. “1BUT THE [Holy] Spirit distinctly and expressly declares that in latter times some will turn away from the faith, giving attention to deluding and seducing spirits and doctrines that demons teach,
2Through the hypocrisy and pretensions of liars whose consciences are seared (cauterized), ((burned; & the more cauterized our conscience is, the less is the fear of hell. –Jer. Taylor. –from Webster’s.))
3Who forbid people to marry and [teach them] to abstain from [certain kinds of] foods which God created to be received with thanksgiving by those who believe and have [an increasingly clear] knowledge of the truth.
4For everything God has created is good, and nothing is to be thrown away or refused if it is received with thanksgiving.
5For it is hallowed and consecrated by the Word of God and by prayer.”

Well, 1 Tim. 4:1-5 still indicates who will try to exterminate cannabis and goes on and on and it does seem to amplify what is conveyed in the NASB. It is an evil animal brain that will try to take away cannabis from the wise and growing brain of Christ God Our Father. As preposterous as that seems (to try to pull a trick on God) that is exactly what they attempt…

Perhaps this will help some of the cannabis prohibitionists come to terms with the truth, right here, when they read this either way.

&

Philippians 4:18, which is part of an area subtitled “GOD’S PROVISIONS” in the NASB is on My mind as a place where We see the credible Epaphroditus taking cannabis to Paul, so it is almost natural that I would use this area to test the spirits...

The Amplified Version = “But I have [your full payment] and more; I have everything I need and am amply supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent me. [They are the] fragrant odor of an offering and sacrifice which God welcomes and in which He delights.”

It was almost immediately, and at this place that I felt the perfect timing of Christ God Our Father and the Spirit of Truth. I am investigating cannaprophesy, in the “Amplified” Bible and here in Ph. 4:18 it says; “AMPLY supplied, now that I have received from Epaphroditus the gifts you sent me. [They are the] fragrant odor of an offering and sacrifice which God welcomes and in which He delights.”…

You get the point… But notice that Paul already has God… He already has the spirit… and even though He already has those… He is thankful for God’s provision; Paul is thankful that Epaphroditus brought some kaneh bosm / cannabis / “…fragrant odor of an offering and sacrifice which God welcomes and in which He delights…”. to him while in jail. For those who already have God… kaneh bosm / cannabis helps bring that to life.

Amplified; amply; ample in Webster’s.

It seems as though the Amplified Bible will be a good tool.

I already know kaneh bosm is a good tool.

Together they combine to make good tools.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
Page 1 of 17

Jump to: