THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
The Greatest Government Conspiracy Of All Times.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 12:40 pm    Post subject: The Greatest Government Conspiracy Of All Times. Reply with quote

Received this email today...

Quote:
Note to group owners: Please excuse this transmission if you feel it not appropriate or off topic for your group...I do hope you understand the importance, as it contains sensitive and urgent info...

I assure you...Whatever your issue or issues are...This and most of what we send, does tie together in one way or another...All is related by conspiracy and cover up in high places...

I hope you did not take personal...as some did...The subject title sent>>>Re: ***Emergency Alert***especially TO ALL GROUP OWNERS...If you wont post this...You are making a big mistake<<<

Forgetting caps offend people and directing it at no more than three owners who I believe do not understand we need to get together and join forces for these drastic times we are all in together...

The misunderstanding that I urged or challenged others to join my groups was not the case...I was referring to the necessity for all to join in>>> the current matter of "Moses" as in joining in the networking process to alert others...

Not knowing for certain the validity or background of the creators of this project...I decided after my ignoring it the first time, I read it...and it came in again...I was then prompted and decided to send it...I felt it held merit in it's content...I believed it better to bring it out in the open on a wide scope...Put an end to it fast...Open some eyes in the in the meantime...Or help bring to fruition the desired results quickly...???...

Many of us work very hard at WETHEPEOPLE_UNITED and all we ask group owners is that others, in their groups, be allowed to review and decide for themselves concerning urgent info we send...Even if it be a false alarm as Operation Moses may turn out to be...It's awareness we need and we do learn from mistakes

Please take no offense...WTP_U are not here to take away from other groups...At all...We are here to help join together and add strength to US all as a whole...

There is strength and safety in numbers...

Concerning The Moses Operation...I will answer all questions from the many of you who asked, ASAP...It is not a project of mine or any of our groups or sister groups...It was sent for review and brainstorming...

Concerning this matter at hand>>>

Many of you will be heart broken after you see this...I became angrier and angrier as the evidence kept unfolding...Some of you in the other groups sent me angry emails last year when I presented information of the possible "Moon Hoax...

One great lady was so mad at me, as she had been one who worked at NASA and was witness to the event...I understand now why I believed her and thought it wasn't a hoax, after all...But it was!...She and all the others were not part of the conspiracy...I knew these people were credible and sincere...I am sad to know how this exposure will affect some in a much bigger way than most...

Being at peak anger at one point watching this...I planned to send an angry subject title...such as>>>***Group Alert***NEIL ARMSTRONG IS A LIAR***

Then at another point, my heart broke for Neil, as the person narrating made a potent statement pertaining to Neil and all the others like him...

While peaking to America his last time...I watched as Neil Armstrong's eyes teared up and he sent US a cryptic message

Amazing...I went to rewind it to listen again but accidentally clicked it off...

Again...I am so sorry to be the bearer of bad news for some of you...

This does show...Just how deep in deception those in control have gone

Please wake up...A call will come...It's going out from many sources...for you to be of assistance for mankind...For your children and theirs...The children's future and very survival is truly what's at stake here
Click here:

T h e G r e a t e s t G o v e r n m e n t C o n s p i r a c y O f A l l T i m e

I viewed this video, and to be honest, wasn't supprised at all. Evil or Very Mad

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Whitegold
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have watched the video thingy...again I am NOT surprised as regards the cloak of illusion the governments of this planet use to hoodwink people into being subjugated lambs to slaughter...

excellent find...keep it going
Cannabis Seeds UK
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow That is so shocking. Now if only Americans would listen. I dont think many of them want the truth to be honost. They would just like to keep living their fairytale existance.
What is so upsetting to me is there are still homeless on the streets where all that money could have totaly done away with it no matter how mentaly deranged some homeless ppl are.
I am in shock really. Even Soulman set down with me when the video just started, I said honey I dont know where this is leading but i think its saying we never were on the moon. He said oh we were on the moon Lilli.... then by the time we finished it he like me saw thru the lies.....
I think whom ever is putting this info out should go into hiding I dont think they will be safe. God Bless them who ever they are and i pray
Psalms 91 on them in Jesus name.

Your shocked sista Lilli

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/
Echo

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2004 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not the first time I hear of this, but it's certainly the first time I see the video. It took me a long time to view it (connection problems) but it was well worth it. I should have noticed the shadows... why didn't I notice the shadows? Embarassed

Rule number one: don't give your trust away easily.
Rule number two: always double check information by yourself if you have the necessary knowledge or by asking a friend experienced in the field. If that's not possible put the information in the "not verified" chamber of your presumed knowledge.
Rule number three: don't take it personal, it was the Russians they wanted to fool in this instance, not you.

LOL but thinking back... what a massive hoax!!!!!

Echo

But I’ll stand my ground and I won’t back down
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> General news topics All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: