THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
The failed Holocaust
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 5:39 pm    Post subject: The failed Holocaust Reply with quote

Interesting...

Quote:
The 1919 Holocaust that Failed

You heard about the Holocaust in which 6 million Jews were killed in Nazi Death Camps.

Did you hear about the "threatened holocaust" of 6 million Jews about 20 years earlier?

Probably not, even though a former Governor of New York wrote about it in 1919, because that early holocaust never became a best-seller.

Published in
The American Hebrew
October 31, 1919
by Martin Glynn

Click here for full image

In Glynn's article, we find that World War I ended "for everybody, but the Jew."

Glynn encourages the League of Nations to bring peace to the world, and he wants to "give justice to the Jew and other oppressed peoples".

However, this threatened Holocaust of 6 million Jews never became popular with the American or European public. Perhaps this is why the Zionists staged a new and improved version of the 6 million Holocaust during World War II. In this revised Holocaust, they made sure that some of the 6 million Jews were killed. This turned out to be the key to making the Holocaust a phenomenal success.

MORE HERE..

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Goddess Herb

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What do you find interesting about this "failed holocaust"? I would like to know Brother Adam why this topic is of interest to you? What draws you to study this event in time? I am asking so that I may better understand you and your view of things.

The holocaust was a terrible thing. Unfortunately the jews didn't/don't understand metaphysics and realize that their persecution of others would eventually comeback on them. I hope that jews can realize their part in causing such a terrible event and not get stuck in a blame game. We all play a part in this world even if it is to do nothing and play the victim.

If the founding fathers were alive today they would start a revolution.
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Me thinks the holocaust has little to do with metaphysics but more with zionism and its manipulation of (world) events in favor of their power games.

The more I get to know about zionism, the more I start to see a pattern of very disturbing manipulations and treaths to the peace on our planet.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, I have quite the interest in Zionism, which is what lead me to this topic.

As Ferre has mentioned, the closer one looks, the more they realize that there is a significant pattern of Zionist control throughout everything we know including ALL of our media, and LARGE portions of local, state, and federal government offices are filled with Zionists, zionist supporters, and useful idiots that don't know any better. About 85% of the entire 911 "truth" movement is also either involved directly with zionists, supported by zionists as useful idiots, or are blatantly ignoring Israel's connection to the attacks on 911 that were conveniently not investigated.

So, back on topic. This article and many other things point to the idea that there may have NEVER been a holocaust!!!! The significance is that they actually attempted to instill a holocaust before it ever happened and a supposed 6 million jews were wiped out. I know, this is going to shock you to the core, but just do some research. Here's a link to get you started:

Possibly no holocaust? What? http://www.erichufschmid.net/HoloHoax/Holocaust-Deniers.html

Here, Harold Wallace Rosenthal lays it all out for us goy: http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_Rosenthal.html

They're still waiting for someone to prove Rosenthal wrong.

They boast that they are smarter than the goy (non jews): http://www.abc.net.au/news/stories/2007/08/09/2000670.htm

If you still don't understand how everything we are supposed to think we know is a lie, see the movie "Wag the Dog" with Dustin Hoffman, Robert Deniro, Ann Hesch, Willie Nelson, Bruce Willis, and a number of other faces. VERY, VERY telling movie.

"The dog wags the tail because he is smarter than the tail. If the tail were smarter than the dog, it would wag the dog."

MOVIE HERE!

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Goddess Herb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is that to say then Brother Ferre that you feel the Judaic persecution of the Old Ways and the removal of the Old Ways and Goddess from history has nothing to do with the persecution they have received from Islam and Christianity?

Personally I feel that they brought it on themselves. They went around for over 1000 years killing, raping, torturing those that worshiped anything other then their one true God. I feel like they have helped create a very big problem in the world and when it comes back to bite them in the ass they cry victim.

Don't forget Judism was the first of the Abrahamic religions. They set the stage of their God for the others.

Just my .02

Goddess Herb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Brother Adam for your response I have found your information very enlightening.

It doesn't surprise me at all to find the Jews involved in a vast cultural conspiracy for world domination. Many people would think that a crazy idea but for me I'm open to it. Like I said they've tried to make their way the only "right" way for 1000+ years.

Just think about how much of the world is really in the hands of Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. I bet all major business enterprises are owned and operated by someone of one of those faiths.

I prefer to focus on the right way for me. I can only help educate my self and others to the truth for each of us. Namaste Brothers and Sisters. Blessings and peace be upon all.

Ferre

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From where I'm looking at it, Zionism has little to do with the religion judaism or their history sister, it has more to do with bankers and greed for power. I am not an expert at all in these matters, but I do know enough about the history of zionism and history in general to realize that they use the jews and play them just as they us and play all others on this earth.

As for the "Karma" you talk about which comes back to the members of that faith, I see little of that. What I see is a world which is populated by sheep who are all victims of a few greedy powermogers.

The tools used by Zionism to control and manipulate isn't religion in my view, it's money and people with greed for money. religion is only distracting most people from using their brains and to see the trees from the wood.

Radio Free Amsterdam
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Goddess Herb, you said it right...a majority of people FREAK when you say Israel, Jew, or Zionist.

Now imagine this....they have all been duped even HARDER than what it appears on the surface. There is evidence the white skinned Ashkenazi jews ancestors did NOT come from Palestine, but Khazar. Scary when you realize they stole Palestine, ousted 4 MILLION people who now live as refugees, and they don't even belong there.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/Koestler13thTribe.htm
http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith-Hufschmid-10Dec2006.html

-James Madison

Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre wrote:
From where I'm looking at it, Zionism has little to do with the religion judaism or their history sister, it has more to do with bankers and greed for power. I am not an expert at all in these matters, but I do know enough about the history of zionism and history in general to realize that they use the jews and play them just as they us and play all others on this earth.

As for the "Karma" you talk about which comes back to the members of that faith, I see little of that. What I see is a world which is populated by sheep who are all victims of a few greedy powermogers.

The tools used by Zionism to control and manipulate isn't religion in my view, it's money and people with greed for money. religion is only distracting most people from using their brains and to see the trees from the wood.

What a beautiful post!!!

Your observations of sheep and greedy people are right. They use MONEY, SEX, GAMBLING, INTIMIDATION, whatever it takes to accomplish their goals. Have you seen the women of the Mossad?

http://www.iamthewitness.com/Women-of-the-Mossad.htm

The religion is definitely not Judaism. I would look to the Talmudic jews.

http://www.come-and-hear.com/dilling/dcontents.html

-James Madison

Goddess Herb

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Zionism has little to do with the religion judaism or their history sister, it has more to do with bankers and greed for power.

Actually Brother it has to do with men and power and that is exactly what Judaism is all about. I fear my Brother that you do not fully understand how Judaism came about in the first place or why. If you did then you would know that has always been about power over others.

Sure some of the Jews that exist today have little or no clue about the power struggles around the world but there are Jewish leaders that play huge parts in the flow of power and wealth. The same could be said for Christians and Muslims as well. But fundamentally they all use their belief to "prove" their way is the only "right" way.

Quote:
Scary when you realize they stole Palestine, ousted 4 MILLION people who now live as refugees, and they don't even belong there.

As for the creation of a Jewish nation that was done with the help of the Christian institution called the U.S. of A. Probably to fulfill the end of days prophecy in revelation. Again this is just another way of imposing their will on others. It's not the first or last time they have gone and claimed some land as divinely theirs.

Quote:
What I see is a world which is populated by sheep who are all victims of a few greedy powermogers.

I fear that there are too many whose wills' have been made weak by others who would impose their wills upon them. And that is why they will follow so readily. I feel that this is where we come in as ministers. We must be the leaders and lucifer's to those in the dark. (there's a statement sure to ruffle some feathers) sun We must help others find the strength in their own wills so that they may help others to awaken as well. I know it is difficult to not get emotionally invested but one must maintain composure if anyone is going to listen to your message at all even your self. A lesson I my self work on constantly.

I would love to know what your personal beliefs are my Brothers what is your belief and Knowledge of the Divine or however you define it. But I think that is another topic altogether. Perhaps I will start a thread on it. Thank you for your compassion and understanding of my ignorance. Namaste and Blessed Be.

Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I understand Judaism quite well. I know how it came to be, and I also know that the jews were kicked out of 9 different countries throughout history because they have always attempted to set up a state for jews through force.

Christians were suckered by the whole Judaism deal and how it has been inadvertently linked to christianity as if they are one and the same.

Note above I said that Judaism is not the core of the issue. You need to look to the Talmudic jews for further insight.

I agree Judaism is a "corrosive force" that "smashes" all other religions.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=CkdQRGQzQBI

-James Madison

Ferre

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Goddess Herb wrote:
Quote:
Zionism has little to do with the religion judaism or their history sister, it has more to do with bankers and greed for power.

Actually Brother it has to do with men and power and that is exactly what Judaism is all about. I fear my Brother that you do not fully understand how Judaism came about in the first place or why. If you did then you would know that has always been about power over others.

Actually sister, me thinks that you do not really understand that there is a difference between Zionism, and judaism. Although they are closely connected because most zionists are at the same time members of the judaist faith, zionism is not a religion, it's not even based on religious principles. Of course you are correct about the Abrahamic scriptures being a tool for powermongers who use religion to submit the masses into their biddings, Zionism doesn't use religion as a tool, it uses money and corruption as their tools to get control over governments and even religions. Good example is how they managed to take control over the US government and even, if my information is correct, the Vatican.

As for this question;

Goddess Herb wrote:
I would love to know what your personal beliefs are my Brothers what is your belief and Knowledge of the Divine or however you define it. But I think that is another topic altogether. Perhaps I will start a thread on it. Thank you for your compassion and understanding of my ignorance. Namaste and Blessed Be.

You are right again, I'd rather see this question to be the subject of an entirely new topic as me too thinks it deserves this.

Radio Free Amsterdam
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre hits it on the head again. Zionism and Jews or Judaism must be kept separate. Zionism is about a homeland for Jews, not to mention Jewish WORLD domination (by whatever devious means necessary), but not all Jews support zionism. Many people of the Judaism faith subscribe to the evils of zionism, but that doesn't mean all of them do. There are many NON jew/ NON judaism zionists and zionist supporters.

Zionism must be kept separate because it is all too easy for them to pull the "anti-semitic" card...which, although it works well in their favor, is another lie. Remember, the Ashkinaze Jews are NOT semites, but Khazarian, it is the Palestinians that are believed to be the only true semites. Talk about a seriously odd twist, but it's covered in the links posted above.

The holocaust is a blanket "jew" issue, but there again, we are faced with what seems to be another big FRAUD when investigated thoroughly. This issue, just like so-called anti-semitism is nothing more than a playing card in the hands of a shark that's about to win the whole pot. That shark is Zionism.

-James Madison

RevErikM
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 5:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is entirely possible that Zionism is a construct of branches of the Catholic church which now operate outside of it. Though I can't source this information (As I'm not taking the time to look it up,) I have read in several places that members of the Inquisition frequently took up Jewish names in order to place themselves within Jewish sects to reveal them.

Historically speaking, there is no evidence (prior to the past 200 years) of Jews attempting to power-monger. However, the Catholic church has a long history of this exact act, especially if one views the Catholic church as an attempt by a dying empire, Rome, to put forth a system of control by which entire populations can be manipulated without the use of force. Subterfuge, fascism, propaganda, and emotional manipulation were tools used by the Catholic church in hand with physical attacks directed by their pawns historically to control kings and nations.

Not only that, but Zionism and the attack against Muslims/Arabs dates back to the Crusades, which were directly motivated by the Catholic church. It is not entirely inconceivable that the councils which started the siege of Jerusalem passed down their ideals through the ages via secretive religious schooling and training. This idea is where most people claim the Illuminati control everything.

You also have to look at the term "Jew," which basically means the person hails from Jerusalem, and the fact that the entire ordeal seems to be focused on that city for some reason. The Zionists have reformed Israel so they can call themselves Israelites, and they claim Jerusalem as their capital; this isn't the act of a Hebrew religious sect, and most certainly not the one described in Levitical law. Jews and Judaism (Judah specifically referring to the warrior/king tribe of the Hebrews) inclines one to think that this is a construct of some outside group of elitists, rather than of an ancient religious and ethnic group of people.

Additionally, if you examine the dominant genetic traits in people claiming to be Jewish, you will notice that they do NOT possess the characteristics of a people who specifically inter-bred with only their own tribes. Abraham was a Chaldean, an area near Persia, yet the people who claim to be descended from him do not bear any resemblance to ethnic Persians, but rather they more closely resemble people who come from the Mediterranien and Baltic areas. Ethnic Persians and descendants of the Aryan tribes (Which it is highly likely Abraham was a descendant/member of) carry dominant traits for multi-colored and straight hair, as well as colored eyes. Additionally, Hebrews were described as turning red when they spent a lot of time in the sun in their own books - something that you will not see in the Jewish population today, though these are dominant genes and the Hebrew religion specifically stated that they -not- marry outside of their own population. Rather, what we see in Jewish people today is dark, almost black curling hair, and brown eyes for the most part - though some have red hair and colored eyes. This is very comparable to today's northern Italian population, which is a mixture of Roman/Barbarian genetics.

I do not believe that "Jews" are the actual Hebrews - it is far, far more likely that they are simply posers, especially since we have historical evidence that a large amount of people posed as Jews in order to destroy their religious organization and place them under the influence of the church. With these operatives in place, and the power of the Vatican declining, it is not at all unlikely that these masters of subterfuge would continue to propagate their power-mongering from their new positions as "the persecuted Jew." This also fits in line with modern "jews" now changing their name to blend in as "non-jews," as well as their control over banking, news channels, and other publications. These are all things that they manipulated during the Inquisition in their quest for power.

I am reminded constantly by this of something the Followers of Set taught. In the beginning of consciousness, a being became aware. He made other beings aware, and told them that he created them, though he did not, just so he would have control over them. This started a web of deceit that ensnared the world, and nearly everyone was in on it whether they realized it or not - and the Settites were branded evil and hunted down because they were aware of the deceit and tried to bring it to an end simply by making everyone aware of it.

Most unfortunately in our case, we can't point directly at a person or a group of people and say "these guys are at the head of it." Even if we did, and we killed them, others would spring up in their place immediately, using the crap that's been handed down over the centuries to guide them and seeking to turn other weak, power-hungry bullies over to their ideals. Because of how deep-cover the orchestrators are, they're safe until their plan is ultimately realized, at which point their hubris will force them to reveal themselves.

Right now they face some difficulty in finalizing their plans. See, technology works for and against them. It will help them to keep control over the masses because they can produce a much more drastic amount of force than the common man, and their surveillance will leave rebellious organizers with little place to hide or gather their numbers to mount an attack. But, they are also vulnerable to "nothing left to lose" attacks using radioactive weapons which will destroy the civilization they are trying to control, thus, leaving them powerless and destroying Earth in the process.

I'm of the opinion that this will eventually be settled in radioactive vapor.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not so sure about the catholic church being behind this...see here.

http://www.iamthewitness.com/DarylBradfordSmith_BlackPope.html

-James Madison

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: