THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
The church in Oregon USA, The Storm.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
PrayerWarrior
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:57 pm    Post subject: The church in Oregon USA, The Storm. Reply with quote

Just over a year ago, I received a ticket for less than 1/8 of sacrement.
As a result I was swiftly entered into a "Diversion program". I had to pay an evaluator, a fine and a subsidized "Redirection business". The original evaluator recognized the fact that I used the Sacrament for physical reasons and assured me he would put me into the "lowest level program".
The next person I talked to was on his last day of employment with the rehab company and didn't make me aware of any requirements the program would have. When I had completed about half of my required "meetings" I was told I needed to talk to a new counseler as part of my "treatment". This counseler then informed me I was to pee in a jar and that to complete the program to the satisfaction of the court I was to abstain and provide proof that I was abstaining for a minimum 90 days. This was the first I had heard of this. I explained that this would put me in an intollerable pyhisical condition. The director told me if I got my "Green card" (Medical release) I would satisfy the court. I explained that I had no insurance and that this was going to cost a great deal of money that I did not have. She then told me she would give me time to attempt to accomplish this. To make a long story shorter, a year went by and I was called back into court for failing to comply. I now have to show cause. During the year I found THC ministries, became ordaned and started researching whether or not I believed God's Word concerning Cannabis.
I found to my satisfaction that Keneh-Bosem is Cannabis.
At that time I started the church here in Oregon. My first member was a 22 year old beautiful child of God who was also my top server in the restaraunt I chef in. She inspired me to take a stand, (I've never been anything close to an activist), and to get my credentials. "You can do it!" She'd say. She was excited about being in tune with Jesus and looked forward to helping build church membership. She was taken from us by the evil one on the first day of this year in a horrible car crash caused by black ice, which left her boy friend (the driver) with minor injurys. He is the second member of our church and, as you can imagine, is in need of healing and prayers. God brings good out of bad. God has provided legal counsel, and I believe we have a new Angel of Light looking out for our little church. I am personally in process of tearing down one of my websites to build a new web page similar to this one that will also be dedicated to the Loving Memory of Alea Anne Monaco Kosydar. God protect us, Bless us and Keep us. in Jesus' Holy Name. Amen.
Rev. Brett M. Schuler

Check this site out!
Rev. Brett M. Schuler (PrayerWarrior)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Stokes

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Brett,

I'm feeling very inspired by your post and your ability to see the good that can come from the bad. God Bless you and your church and welcome to the THC Ministry. It's my pleasure to share in the joy of cannabis sacrament and life with you, and thank you for deciding to be an active participant in the forums. There is a lot of love and knowledge to be learned and shared here.

I like your avatar, we should all be as proud to show our faces here. I will be doing this as soon as I have acquired the means for a digital camera.

welcome friend,

Stokes sun

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Torkel

PostPosted: Sun Jan 09, 2005 10:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me welcome you to the Ministry, Brett. Smile

Thanks for sharing your testimony with us and for making a stand for what is right.

Please, keep us informed of your situation. Anything that will help us in our fight for our God-given rights is appreciated.

I hope things work out for you with the injustice that was forced upon you. Wink

Peace & safety,

Torkel

Miranda vs Arizona (384 U.S. 436, 125): "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule-making or legislation which would abrogate them."

HAGANS vs LAVINE (415 US 533 N-3,note 5): "Once JURISDICTION is challenged it must be proven by the Plaintiff."
TSRev.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome, Brett. Have you contacted Roger Chrsitie about showing cause in court? I am sure he would have some words of wisdom/help for you.
Lilli

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Brett and WELCOME to the ministry. You and your friends will be in my prayers.

Im sorry for your loss, but yes God does turn bad things into good.
Please do get in touch with Roger and he can guide you along.
God Bless you Reverend Lilli

I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me.
Others are still in the dark and need
the light to see.
"I AM"
"Gathering the fragments so that
none are lost"
His Shepherdess
http://missouri.thcministry.org/

Last edited by Lilli on Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:57 am; edited 2 times in total
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Brett!

I'll be keeping you lifted up!

Try and find "The Blessing" in this situation....it may seem dark but it's there, somewhere... Smile

Sounds like you're in great hands.....

Joe
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello Brett! Welcome...

The prayers and righteous energy of this group are working for you.

Follow your bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
waldo125

PostPosted: Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welcome grins
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome wavey

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Echo

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Welcome Brett! Thank you for sharing your story with us. Looking forward to have a look at your site.
But I’ll stand my ground and I won’t back down
Rev. Steve

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A little late, just found this thread. Welcome to the ministry Bret. We all greive for your loss. Good to have you aboard.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: