THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
The Bush foot in mouth syndrom

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 1:19 am    Post subject: The Bush foot in mouth syndrom Reply with quote

Quote:
""I'm also not very analytical. You know I don't spend a lot of time thinking about myself, about why I do things."
—Bush, reassuring us that the wartime president of the most powerful nation on earth does not think too much
Source: Federal Document Clearing House, "Roundtable Interview of the President by White House Press Pool," June 4, 2003

""I am the master of low expectations."
Source: Agence France Presse, "Bush Says Middle East Summit 'Met Expectations'," June 4, 2003

"We ended the rule of one of history's worst tyrants, and in doing so we not only freed the American people, we made our own people more secure."
—Bush, on regime change in the United States
Source: Federal Document Clearinghouse, "President George W. Bush and Australian Prime Minister John Howard Hold Joint Media Availability," May 3, 2003

"It will take time to restore chaos and order—but we—order out of chaos."
—Bush, speaking to reporters about the situation in Iraq
"There's an old saying in Tennessee—I know it's in Texas, probably in Tennessee—that says: Fool me once, shame on [pause] shame on you. [Pause] Fool me [long, uncomfortable, agonizing pause] you can't get fooled again."
Source: The Washington Post, "The Reliable Source," Lloyd Grove, Sept. 18, 2002

"We're going to have a White House forum there in Washington, D.C., obviously—that's where the White House is ..."
Source: FDCH Political Transcripts, "George W. Bush Participates in Pledge Across America," Sept. 17, 2002

"I should have clarified it by my statement. I just clarified it by my—not should have—I just."
—Bush, trying to clarify a statement
Source: FDCH Political Transcripts, "George W. Bush Holds Media Availability with Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi," Sept. 14, 2002

"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Echo

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2004 10:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing claps
'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: