THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
The Book of Remembrance

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rasgeese
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:03 pm    Post subject: The Book of Remembrance Reply with quote

I have recently updated The Book of Remembrance found at www.jahbranch.com Please check it out.
Also does anyone know any good publishing companies that are Cannabis friendly? Im ready to print for the masses.

Peace

Ras Geese
Lilli
Banned

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ras have you thought about publishing it yourself? I have been looking this method over for my book (altho I am nowhere near ready)Perhaps you would like this one.

Best wishes on all your endeavors brother. May Jahs blessings be bright upon you.

http://www.trafford.com/4dcgi/steps.html?321131503-24799aaa
The GCW

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 3:40 am    Post subject: Rasgeese, Reply with quote

Rasgeese,

Consider Cannabis Culture... Magazine

Founder Marc Emory.

Wouldn't You know it; I went to click and paste and they are not coming up on the net at the moment...

Find them.
Torkel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The GCW said:
Quote:
Consider Cannabis Culture... Magazine

Founder Marc Emory.

Wouldn't You know it; I went to click and paste and they are not coming up on the net at the moment...

It will not load for me either--looks like the "US big brother" is even influencing Canada's, cannabis websites too! Fascism is spreading it's influence/oppression as much as it can get away with. Commerce, fear of losing it and money/greed is the carrot in front of the horse.
Rasgeese

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 4:47 pm    Post subject: The Book of Remembrance (Contact) Reply with quote

Contact
If you find this message to be of importance I ask that you please help by making a financial donation to sponsor "The Branch Ministry". My goal is to Minister this message to every corner of the earth. Due to the nature and high velocity of this message I have realized one might be hesitant to make a financial donation. Please understand that every cent given will be received with thanks giving and surely blessed and honored. To break it down more evenly "The Branch Ministry" needs translators, volunteers, paper, ink, printers, transportation, and housing to fulfill the promises of our Creator. Please contact me if you are interested.

Kind Regards,

Geese Hovah, a.k.a The Branch
email: erniebob20@yahoo.com
www.thc-ministry.net Online Forum (RasGeese)

PEACE
Rasgeese

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2004 5:42 pm    Post subject: The Book of Remembrance (Video Statement) Reply with quote

http://www.jahbranch.com/GEEESE3.WMV

VIDEO STATEMENT Found at www.jahbranch.com

PEACE
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis, Religion and History All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: