THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
the book: Cannabis Witch Hunt
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prntrkmt
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 2:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

8th edition now available. Mostly adding pictures and a few edits here and there.

Roger, did you want to add anything about THC Ministry? Did anyone with another cannabis church want to add materials about their cannabis church?
Rev. Steven Wilson
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dude I really apreciate your efforts on this, but. It would be easier to update once a month for us. Could be just me though.
Once a man sees his immortality, there is no turning back. He is on the Quest of Knowledge whether he knows it or wants it. He can fight against it and live a turbulent life. Or follow it and find inner peace.

Peace and flowers
Rev. Steven Wilson
(Shaman Quester)
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev. Steven Wilson wrote:
Dude I really apreciate your efforts on this, but. It would be easier to update once a month for us. Could be just me though.

I thought about updating "invisibly" -- that is, just make the updates and let people get whatever version is available when they visit, but it occurred to me that there would be some people who might want the most recent version (especially those who are distributing the PDF as part of their religious package).

My guess (and I could be wrong, because, heck, it is a guess) is that the people here are much more likely than the general public to know when updates occur and what they include.

For example, the next update should include a new section on growing. Temple gardens go back thousands of years and one of the modern issues is even if the DEA allowed cannabis buyers' clubs or compassate use clinics, where do they get their cannabis?

Well, you start with the Wicca case. The Michigan state government tried to argue that the use of incense was NOT required by Wicca because they found a North Carolina Wicca web site that stated that incense was NOT required. The judge (correctly) pointed out that Wicca has a long tradition of indivdual variation of beliefs, with the vast majority of Wiccans being solitary practitioners. Therefore, what mattered was the beliefs of the individual Wiccan, not the Wiccans who were out of state. The judge required that the state allow the use of incense.

Not all humans are REQUIRED to grow. Some are. With the Wiccan case as an example, the question is whether or not an individual is required to grow cannabis, NOT whether anybody else on the planet is required to grow cannabis.

So, returning to the Kemetic religion, which was highly individual in antiquity and most modern practitioners are Wiccan, the question becomes is this a valid religious belief with a long history of thousands of years?

The answer is resoundingly yes. The Great Temple at Perbastis was famous for its temple gardens. The temple gardens grew a wide variety of plants, including cannabis. The temple gardens at Perbastis grew enough cannabis that when they burned cannabis incense on high holy days there was enough cannabis smoke that people were getting stoned literally miles away from the temple.

This leads to the question of how do you distinguish between a religious temple garden and a commercial grow operation? Roger's answer is plant tags that identify the planst as religious (and that is certainly one possible answer, especially for those who aren't of the Kemetic religious traditions).

The Kemetic answer is ritualistic. There are specific things that you would expect of a Kemetic temple garden that would unambigiously mark its religious nature.

And my research on temple gardens shows that a lot of other religions also had ritualistic markers that distinguished a religious temple garden from an ordinary garden or commercial agricultural fields. As just one famous exmaple, the Hanging Gardens of Babylon, one of the seven wonders of the ancient world, were religious in nature. The design of the building was based on numerous astrological and numerological principles.

And for thse who are Wiccan, the possibilities are huge, because the person who believes that the divine REQUIRES him or her to grow cannabis, they can draw on any of the world's religious traditions, including mixing and matching ancient and modern beliefs in ways that none of the component religions would have done. This gives huge freedom for individualizing how one marks that the temple garden is exclusively religious in nature.

Anyway, enough of this discussion. I am rambling. I hope to have a new edition of the book with the temple garden section available in the next couple of days.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 7:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rev. Steven Wilson
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

now that s a good idea.
Once a man sees his immortality, there is no turning back. He is on the Quest of Knowledge whether he knows it or wants it. He can fight against it and live a turbulent life. Or follow it and find inner peace.

Peace and flowers
Rev. Steven Wilson
(Shaman Quester)
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David wrote:
If someone wants the whole series it turns in to an encylopedia.

Works for me, I hope you don't mind.

You could put a small amount of imformation about the other topics to get intrest for the collector who like to keep a library.

I know I can't just buy one of a series! but thats my OCD.

It would certainly make it easier for me if it was divided into sections, but I'm not sure it would make it easier for the reader, because there are so many times when you would need to to refer to information in other sections.

I know I have to do something to improve it, because I have a very simple feedback mechanism. A total of one (1) person has thought that the book was good enough to pay $10. In the U.S., the average price (last year, 2006) for a scholarly book was $145. The typical price range for popular books is $25-$60. So, $10 is clearly not overpricing anything, especially as that price is for all future editions also placed on line (but not any edition that is actually published and put in a bookstore -- but I've heard no interest from any publishers).

I have been thinking that the reason that I haven't gotten much of a positive response is simply that people don't feel that the book is complete.

Let me try chopping it up into separate books and see what the response is to that.

Thank you for your feedback.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha every1

prntrkmt/milo
Why do you hide/not reply to my post here:
http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8462&start=15

You know the one I made on Sun Jun 03, 2007 3:41 pm that is a reply to the post you made where you attempt to deny the extent of your "involvement" with PrNtrKmt.org.

The same post that asks about my "NOT" being able to verify 501(c)(3) non profit status of PrNtrKmt.org.(admit it is & show me proof or tell me it is not)I would guess it is not since you did not reply to my asking why it is not listed as one.(as is required)

IMO everyone here should read that post & thread to see his BS in action.
Another thread to read is this one:
http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8359&highlight=axinomancy
Where I catch prntrkmt/milo & how he made stuff up & added it to his teenwitch site to use as evidence to back up his speculation as to what another person he has not ever met or questioned meant ,so that he could blow it up into some of his witch hunt propaganda & make him seem like he had solid info.(By way of a confidence game tactic IMO).

P.S.
IMO the modern movement known as Wicca appears to be mostly people into "witches of the isles" complete with covens ,bards & druids ,whom IMO seek to go back to rural tribal type roots.Not Egyptian civilization/domesticating ones complete with Pharaohs that lusted for mass quantities of gold ,captured people ,& levied taxes & used people like cattle & pets to build temples to satisfy their "propaganda upon the walls" inflated egos.

***I dig all cultures ,to find the roots of domestication/slavery.IMO a purer period before the shovel/civilization existed.I find truth as I sleuth ,as well as BS.I do not hate ancient Egyptians & find them interesting to investigate(I even just finished a digital painting of Seshat).I am also smart enough not to harbor the hate they seeded the world with IMO.Hate as in the documented Egyptian hate 4 the darkest of the Africans aka the Nubian's.A hatred so deep that king tut had images of Nubian's & Semite looking peoples placed in his shoes so that he could cast a spell to trample them underfoot with each step he took.IMO ancient Egypt = documented racial hatred & the treating of humans as cattle by domesticating them.
Like a bard/poet ,rhyme gives me hints to reasons:
Here is what I decipher IMO is origin of the "N*gger" word.
Nubian's were *"bigger"* than the Egyptians.
Nubian's used the first *"trigger"* device(the bow) & were documented as superior to Egypt with it.
Nubian's lands were the lands of gold mines & the documented *"diggers"* of the gold used by Egypt.
***Egypts lands had little or no gold deposits***
Then their is the word *"chigger"* aka a blood sucker & its relation to Egyptian myth.
I found this site(one of many with this myth):
http://www.dignubia.org/bookshelf/goddesses.php?god_id=00032
It seems to document the first myth I know of involving blood sucking/drinking by a god or goddess.
Quote:
Sekhmet became angry with her father Atum, soon after he created the world. She ran away to distant Nubia to get away from him. There she turned into a ferocious lion that fed on human flesh, drank blood, and burned the land with her fiery breath.

Their are many variations of this myth & one thing many seem to have in common is the goddess Sekhmet relocates to Nubia(or the south) & becomes a blood drinker ,until she is tricked by Ra by drinking pomegranate colored beer to subdue her violence .She then seems to come back to Egypt & become the more mellow Hathor.

I have just shown that the N word may be modern ,but it is IMO rooted in Egyptian hate toward Nubia.

IMO your book is so full of misinformation ,speculations ,opinions ,BS & advertisements that it seems to me like your greed & wish to become some kind of cult/dogma/bible writer/leader takes away from the things I find educational in it.

I bid(offer)U all peace

Check out my Hemperor & Hawaii themes for Firefox.

Pay heed,I plead,Plant the seed ,. 4 we all
need, the reed weed seed
to be freed, from greed and creeds!

I bid(offer)U peace
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

After a couple attempts to reply, it became obvious that you simply want to abuse me and I have no interest in playing your game.

I understand that you have some kind of pathological hatred towards me and that you want to annoy me. Write a million messages. I will not respond again.
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 11:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha

You replied once in the thread(not a couple of attempts) I asked you to respond to & yet you hide from.You know the one where when you responded(once) & tried to deny the depth of your involvement in prntrkmt.org.I then called your BS & showed proof of the depth of your involvement.
http://www.osdata.com/traffic.htm

The one where I seek proof of non profit status of prntrkmt.org.

You seem to go on & on with religious types like smokerings in abusive~like confrontations from both sides(you and him) IMO.
But when I bring up your IMO confidence game you run & hide ,like a criminal IMO.

I am not playing a game.
I have shown you are.
A con game IMO.

Show me how I abused you.
I see you now resort to calling me an abuser like you did when you stated an IRS agent was trying to force you to have homosexual sex with him.
Which can be seen here:
http://www.thissideofsanity.com/help.html
On that page you additionally show your ability to distort reality & use pity me diatribes to the point of threatening suicide.
(I am glad you did not commit suicide & do not seem suicidal now.)

If it is obvious to you or anyone here that I want to abuse you or have shown pathological(lol) hate or any form of hate:
Cut & paste my words to show me where I have done such a thing to milo/prntrkmt.

IMO hate would = me calling the authorities.(which is not my way)
I prefer to expose the IMO BS & cons among those that you seek to prey on IMO.

If annoy you = call your BS point by point & ask you to explain ,then realize that just as you ,I ,& others here do not let smokerings types get away with their BS with out calling them on it ,so shall I to you.This is a forum ,not your one way podium.

Quote:
Write a million messages. I will not respond again.

I have not ever posted a (P.M.)message to you & speak in the forums openly.

P.S.
I have no issue with you seeking donations 4 your book outside of these forums.But must state that IMO this is not the proper venue to ask 4 donations in any thread here.
(but I am not Ferre & thus so can not stop you from doing so.)
IMO your book asks for donations & pushes products like certificates IDs & pipes enough that you should not ever need to ask here 4 one.

I do have an problem with this part of the book:
Quote:
Pr Ntr Kmt is a spiritual religion (501(c)(3) non-profit Church, as defined by U.S. law)

If prntrkmt.org is (501(c)(3) non profit ,I have no issue.

I also have issues with some of the material & shall express my opinions on such material in future post here.That is what a forum is.If you expect this thread to be a one way vacuum you are mistaken.You placed material here to be scrutinized as well as have people accept the things in it.

I bid(offer)U all peace.

Check out my Hemperor & Hawaii themes for Firefox.

Pay heed,I plead,Plant the seed ,. 4 we all
need, the reed weed seed
to be freed, from greed and creeds!

I bid(offer)U peace
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 5:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I have posted a new edition of the book. I did NOT include the temple garden material as previously promised. Sorry. But I did greatly expand the explanation of some of the most famous ancient Egyptian myths (starting around page 118 of the 9th version).
Grannymouse

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 6:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've enjoyed the book. But, yes, a serious work does need to have references or it may as well be fiction. (Except the Bible and other religious works, Harrrr!) Rolling Eyes
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: