THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
THC-Ministrys over the globe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Should Digit start up an Orkney THC Ministry?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 8 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 8

Digit
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: THC-Ministrys over the globe Reply with quote

how much work is involved in setting up a new local for the thc-ministry? is it a fulltime occupation?

i am quite tempted to start one here in Orkney.
or does thc-ministry only exist online and in the minds of its members? as in, do i really need a physical structural pressence before one can start here?

The Hawai'i Cannabis Ministry, THC Ministry Amsterdam, THC Ministry Illinois, THC Ministry Toronto, Irish Cannabis Ministry, Kent THC Ministry, Missouri THC Ministries, Eddy's Medicinal Gardens, and could we be seeing an Orkney THC Ministry in Scotland some day?

to put it simply,
without comitting myself to anything i may not be able to achieve and maintain, what is involved in starting another ministry?
-We are Psychenauts, and we are not afraid.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did it with little effort in spite of being ill. You can do it bro. A great and exciting time it is with Roger making headway in fighting for our rights. Please join us. The Good Lord is strategicaly placing valiant green warriors in his ministry No its not full time. I have plenty of spare time left to do what ever i want and work out 2-5 hours a night at my husbands job.
Best wishes in all your endeavors!! May God light your path...
Lilli
"2 Corinthians 1:12 - For our boasting is this, the testimony of our conscience, that in simplicity and sincerity before God, (not in fleshly wisdom but in God's grace,) we have had our conversation in the world, and more abundantly towards you.' Over the oil
http://www.missouri-thc-ministries.tk
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me,others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Digit

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 9:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i feel a little silly having asked some of those questions. i should have known that i could answer my own questions with a little searching and reading. hehe. it wasnt hard (searching and reading that is).

i've been an ordained reverend with the ULC since 31-12-1999. so thats half the battle won already...
just writing an e-mail to roger now.
-We are Psychenauts, and we are not afraid.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Echo

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Digit... what a question Wink

Echo

'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2004 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go for it. And good luck. Smile

Peace
Take nothing but memories, Leave nothing but footprints.
CDXX Peace Time IV:XX ** Rev.Chazman-Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: