THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Tex/Mex News

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AH
Honourable member
Honourable member

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2003 9:26 pm    Post subject: Tex/Mex News Reply with quote

Police siezed 77lbs or 35 kg at a Dallas motel on Monday. Turns out the recently unemployed man they arrested was pd $ 500.00 to sit and wait for someone to pick it up. They never showed up, but the police did. Since the man was not able to give any information on who paid him the money, he was charged with intent to deliver more than 50 lbs. A possible life sentence. A basically clueless guy, who was unemployed trying to make some money, is going to spend the rest of his life behind bars.

I understand why some laws are in place, but they always wind up hurting the wrong people.

In some other news from Mexico. An Elite Mexican Milatary Unit went awol several months ago and set up their own drug cartel on the Texas border. The Mexican Government is afraid of them because they we trained by the US CIA to help overthrow foriegn governments.

Once again our governments need to meddle in everyone else's affairs has come back to haunt them. Do you think Washington will ever learn.

Smiling as I am smoking my bong. AH
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2003 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I guess Washington is very aware of the "side effects" from their actions. It all works in their favour. The "war on drugs" creates the biggest group of slaves in this world, all healthy, non violent prisoners who make not much trouble and can work hard. At the same time all the chemical industry's interests and profits are secured.
Same with their "War on terrorists". First they make sure there are many little minorities on this earth that they depressed and puched so far with their back's against the wall that they are willing to die and blow themselves up, out of despare and with mostly no other weapons to fight their enamy with. Then they call them "terrorists" and use this as an excuse to bomb and occupy other countries, calling any resistance "prove of more terrorism" giving them an excuse to do whatever they like in this world. I guess Washington is aware of this AH. Very well I think.

There's even a "screenplay" for it all, you can find it here :

http://www.newamericancentury.org/ <--VERY SCARY PEOPLE but very real!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs' All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: