THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Testimony to the Herb

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev. Eric
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 2:31 am    Post subject: Testimony to the Herb Reply with quote

Thank you god for your wisdom. Providing Cannabis to us all to help us with cope with life and to remind us of its beauty was a glorious and generous act.

I am new to the THC ministry but this is where I belong. Cannabis is gods creation, and it certainly wasn’t a mistake on god’s part to leave Cannabis for his children, nor is Cannabis the devils work as the Government would have you believe.

I want to testify to the wisdom of the lord and to his genius of leaving with us a sacrament to ease our life experience and be reminded of his wisdom.

Last night I was to have my two closest friends over. One of them was my oldest friend of 15 years. It was his B-day. Around 9PM they came over and within 10 minutes, my wife starting throwing up spontaneously. Onset of the Flu. She was watching our 6month old child at the time and she had planned on doing so the remainder of the night, however she was suddenly not able to. As one that tries my best to make sure that everyone’s needs are met, I instantly found myself in a situation where my wife was in need of sick care, my baby was in need of baby care, and my two closest friends were awkwardly without a chaperone as they waited for me to be free. I put my friends on computers and they started to play video games. My wife I sent to bed with a bucket and some gater-aid, and started to tend to my child. As I’m rocking my baby trying to get her to sleep I start to have anxiety. I feel horrible that I invite my friends over and then leave them suddenly, of course they understand, as they have families of their own, but the guilt remains which adds the anxiety. “RAAAALPH”….. I hear my wife throwing-up on the second floor. What a bad husband. My wife is in audible pain and agony and here I am with my child. The anxiety builds. “Am I feeling sick too?” The thought crosses my mind and causes a sudden weakness in my stomach. The baby is not sleeping! She has no plans of sleeping right now and I find myself “Bouncing her” un-rhythmically. Certainly that won’t help her sleep. My heart is not in it. I’m obviously distracted and frustrated. What a terrible host I am being to my friends…. Anxiety…. “Am I feeling sick too?” How will we care for the baby if we are both sick. Hopefully the baby is not sick. Fear…..

She finally appears to have her eyes closed I put her down. My wife is still throwing up and more then an hour has passed with my friends in the other room without their host. I check on my wife… She’s not well. I hold her hair for a session…. I should check on my friends… (guilt/pressure/anxiety.) Finally I get to my friends and apologize.. they say they understand of course.

I decide to leave them and take 5 minutes for sacrament and prayer. (I expect to now be able to spend time with my friends)

After my sacrament session I head back to my friends… “RALPH”, I hear upstairs. And the baby wakes up. She was only in her room with her eyes closed a few minutes. I go to the need of my baby and the sacrament starts to remind me of Gods wisdom and his perfect plan as I’m holding my child. “Wow”, I think to myself as she lays there peacefully in my gentle arms. “She is perfect”. She is so beautiful. I am blessed to have her in my life. God is truly great, and generous! As we are bouncing/rocking we find our rhythm and she looks that much more peaceful. I feel gentle rather then frustrated. It comes across to the baby. Suddenly I am not stressed about my friends, or my wife. The realization sinks in that I had no control over how the situation turned out. I realize that everyone understands and I am finally able to let go of the anxiety. “This is so peaceful” I think. “Take all the time you need my sweet baby.” We will rock together all night if you wish. You are a blessing.

Thank you God for providing a plant that can help us become grounded and see things in a clearer way. What is truly important. Sometimes it is hard to stop and take a step back when life has its grips on us. Last night the sacrament was able to stop life’s stresses and remind me to be a more gentle, and peaceful man. As I was having this epiphany I felt my thoughts become gentle and caring. The stress lifted. My baby fell asleep but I spent a few more minutes in her perfect/beautiful/inspiring aura. I then checked on the wife and afterward went to my friends, but this time my soul was clean of worry and refreshed by the beauty of Gods plan. Life IS good.

On a side note it should also be stated that my wife was feeling horrible during this time. She was throwing up non-stop and couldn’t keep anything down. Eventually she too had a moment with the sacrament and after that she was able to keep down her gaterade, and she reports that her experience was much easier. To say that Cannabis is does not have medicinal properties is blasphemous. The sacrament is Gods original medicine.

Rev. Eric
Life is good.
Stokes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 03, 2006 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice testimony.

Welcome, Rev. Eric.

Stokes

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Rev. Jack

PostPosted: Mon Dec 04, 2006 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

welsofa HOME Brother Eric

Your testimony is the perfect example of the truth of Cannabis.
You are a good husband father and friend.
GOD bless you and all you love.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: