THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
“Tactical Warning.”

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lilli
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2004 3:52 am    Post subject: “Tactical Warning.” Reply with quote

Special Advisory / Warning
Date: 19 October 2004
For Immediate Release

Note: The information contained in this release meets the criteria for classification as a “Tactical Warning.”
The Northeast Intelligence Network has analyzed specific information that indicates that the terrorist network of Abu Musab al Zarqawi, currently operating within Iraq is actively seeking to capture and recruiting other terrorist networks and operatives to capture one or more of the following “High Value Targets”:

Any member of the US Military
Any US humanitarian aide workers, especially western females
Any personnel from countries supporting the rebuilding of Iraq and its infrastructure., especially western females.
The information suggests that the intent is to capture at least one or more females, especially those operating in a humanitarian capacity for the purpose of political exploitation immediately preceding the US Presidential election in November.

Last week, it was reported that leaflets were distributed throughout Baghdad that promised a reward of $100,000 US dollars for the successful and specific capture of the “high-value targets” listed above. Additionally and nearly concurrent with that distribution, al Zarqawi released a statement of allegiance with Osama bin Laden; after a careful review and analysis of the text of the taped message of Osama bin Laden in conjunction with the statement issued by al Zarqawi last week, it is likely that the statement issued by Abu Musab al Zarqawi contained an operational “go signal” for the capture of such targets.

Accordingly, we are urgently advising all personnel in Iraq, especially those in the city of Baghdad, to exponentially increase their level of personal security and to be watchful for any surveillance. All humanitarian personnel should be accompanied by armed guards at all times, and it is further imperative that all such guards have been thoroughly screened by western companies with western interests.

Based on the information and data analyzed by the Northeast Intelligence Network, it must be stated that in the event of a successful capture by the terrorists, time is of the essence and it is imperative that every effort is made to recover the hostage or hostages before they are transferred to Tawid wa Jihad as planned.

Information currently under analysis suggest that any captives will be transported in the trunks of vehicles, the false bottoms of trucks, or by non-authentic security personnel who have possibly infiltrated the civilian organizations. Accordingly, it is recommended that all vehicle travel to and from Baghdad be carefully monitored, all vehicles are thoroughly searched and all credentials are verified.

END
http://www.homelandsecurityus.com/

BAGHDAD, Iraq Oct 19, 2004 — The director of CARE International's operations in Iraq, who has done humanitarian work in the country for more than 25 years, was abducted from her car early Tuesday in Baghdad, officials said. Her captors released a video showing the woman.

Margaret Hassan, a British-born woman with Iraqi citizenship, was kidnapped while being driven to work about 7:30 a.m. in a western neighborhood of the capital, according to a CARE employee who spoke on condition of anonymity. The employee said CARE did not employ armed guards.

The Arab television station Al-Jazeera broadcast a brief part of a video showing Hassan and said it had received pictures of her passport, credit and ID cards. The tape showed Hassan wearing a white blouse in a room with no other visible markings. She appeared to be speaking, but there was no audio.

Al-Jazeera television said an "armed Iraqi group" claimed responsibility for the kidnapping. The station did not specify the armed group nor say whether any demands were made.
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: