THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Successful raid?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:47 am    Post subject: Successful raid? Reply with quote

Quote:
Dahr Jamail

BAGHDAD, Nov 19, 2004

An eyewitness commentary on U.S. raid of a Baghdad mosque Friday gives a vivid picture of what a 'successful raid' can be like.

U.S. soldiers raided the Abu Hanifa mosque in Baghdad during Friday prayers, killing at least four and wounding up to 20 worshippers.

At 12:30 pm local time, just after Imam Shaikh Muayid al-Adhami concluded his talk, about 50 U.S. soldiers with 20 Iraqi National Guardsmen (ING) entered the mosque, a witness reported.

”Everyone was there for Friday prayers, when five Humvees and several trucks carrying INGs entered,” Abu Talat told IPS on phone from within the mosque while the raid was in progress. ”Everyone starting yelling 'Allahu Akbar' (God is the greatest) because they were frightened. Then the soldiers started shooting the people praying!”

Talat said he was among a crowd of worshippers being held back at gunpoint by U.S. soldiers. Loud chanting of 'Allahu Akbar' could be heard in the background during his call. Women and children were sobbing, he said.

”They have just shot and killed at least four of the people praying,” he said in a panicked voice. ”At least 10 other people are wounded now. We are on our bellies and in a very bad situation.”

Talat gave his account over short phone calls. He said he was witnessing a horrific scene.

”We were here praying and now there are 50 here with their guns on us,” he said. ”They are holding our heads to the ground, and everyone is in chaos. This is the worst situation possible. They cannot see me talking to you. They are roughing up a blind man now.” He evidently could talk no further then.

The soldiers later released women and children along with men who were related to them. Abu Talat was released because a boy told him to pretend to be his father.

Other witnesses gave similar accounts outside the mosque. ”People were praying and the Americans invaded the mosque,” Abdulla Ra'ad Aziz from the al-Adhamiya district of Baghdad told IPS. He had been released along with his wife and children. ”Why are they killing people for praying?” He said that after the forces entered ”they went to the back doors and we heard so many bullets of the guns -- it was a gun bigger than a Kalashnikov. There were wounded and dead, I saw them myself.”

Some of the people who had been at prayer were ordered by soldiers to carry the dead and wounded out of the mosque, he said.

”One Iraqi National Guardsmen held his gun on people and yelled, 'I will kill you if you don't shut up',” said Rana Aziz, a mother who had been trapped in the mosque.. ”So they made everyone lie down, then people got quiet, and they took the women and children out.”

She said someone asked the soldiers if they would be made hostages. A soldier used foul language and asked everyone to shut up, she said. Suddenly, she laughed amid her tears. ”The Americans have learnt how to say shut up in Arabic, 'Inchev'.”

Soldiers denied Iraqi Red Crescent ambulances and medical teams access to the mosque. As doctors negotiated with U.S. soldiers outside, more gunfire was heard from inside.

About 30 men were led out with hoods over their heads and their hands tied behind them. Soldiers loaded them into a military vehicle and took them away around 3.15 pm.

A doctor with the Iraqi Red Crescent confirmed four dead and nine wounded worshippers. Pieces of brain were splattered on one of the walls inside the mosque while large blood stains covered carpets at several places.

A U.S. military spokesperson in Baghdad did not respond to requests for information on the raid.

Dahr Jamail's Iraq Dispatches

posted Friday, 19 November 2004

http://dahrjamailiraq.com/

Read his blog to get an idea of the real situation in Iraq...
http://dahrjamailiraq.com/weblog/
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:44 am    Post subject: The USA - It's now a 'death-cult' on steroids. Sorry. Reply with quote

Hello Ferre,

Aloha. Wow! What a posting. Thanks. I needed that. It has become very clear to me that the US government is now run by a death-cult intent on destroying the Earth and the people on it.

Ecology? Screw it.

People? Kill the 'excess' billions of people that we don't need with manufactured AIDS (Project MK:NAOMI) and war and enforced poverty.

War? Hell, yes! Permanent war until the final battle of Armagedon when we blow the whole fucking place up and go immediately to rapture with Jesus.

"Skull and Bones". Poison. Pirates. Danger. GW Bush is a third-generation death-cult member. He's right on target and proud of it.

There is no more pretense, or suspicion. Another example is the 'war on marijuana'. It's run by people who are insane. Period.

On this island with the highest number of 'ice' abusers in the USA per capita they just came out with a new poster that ADVERTISES the use of ice. It is absolutely hypnotism to do 'ice'. It's a very colorful poster of an ice pipe filled with smoke lit by a torch. It's title is, ICE PRESENTATION, not ANTI-ice presentation. It's not even sub-liminal. It's liminal!!!

I'm 55 years old. I've seen enough to know what I know. The US government on every level is in the grip of an insane death-cult bent on destroying the people and the planet - in its entirety.

Today it was announced that the TSA Airport "security" in the USA is being encouraged to be aggressive about feeling-up ALL the women passengers who want to fly. They are on orders to prepare the sheep for the slaughter that they plan very soon. Would the Taliban be worse?

Yo! Slave! Bend over! NOW!

The book of Revelations actually gives me some comfort these days. It predicts that the sorcerers (pharmaceuticals) and the liers will take over the nations in the last days. The anti-Christ will pretend to be the Christians, and then the 'tree of life' (cannabis) WILL come back to the garden of Eden and all the cannabis enjoyers (the meek) will enter the heavenly city to live forever. Or something like that.

Jesus is coming back and he's a cannabis plant - a botanical messiah. He will 'save' you and me from hunger, cold, homelessness, loneliness and more. A true SAVIOR.

Love, Roger

###
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AMEN!

Bliss!
Ben
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Perpetual war is one of their goals. Even a celebrated old warrior like Ike Eisenhower warned about it in his farewell speech:

Quote:
This conjunction of an immense military establishment and a large arms industry is new in the American experience. The total influence -- economic, political, even spiritual -- is felt in every city, every State house, every office of the Federal government...

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

The U.S. has been in a War-time economy since WWII. The business of America is not business, as once thought. The business of America is WAR.

We must hold our vision and our hope. This, too, shall pass.

Follow Your Bliss
Ben
Romadon
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, Roger, I never heard you so riled or use that kind of language but as they say there are some things that will make even a preacher cuss. What's that verse in the bible about oppression making a wise man mad? I guess the anti-Christ-Christians don't get mad, they just take the easy way out and kill and destroy. Must be nice having a license to commit legal murder.
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 8:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Roger, Ben and Romie... Very Happy

I too am very riled about the news....but, what did we expect?

These people are NOT God fearing, trustworthy Christian people!

Their agenda is about creating a new world order of subservient people dependent upon the government to save us......God help us!

I think Roger is absolutely right on here....it's time the people of this country call a spade a spade.

GW and his band are not Christians....they are, as Romie says it, the Anti-Christ christians!
Lilli

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2004 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They are "the beast" in revelations.
See the below link.

http://thc-ministry.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=348
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Amen on the Beast!!!

It's a cunning lie devised by the evil one to confuse and mislead the elect.....

I'm thinking the elect are the "annointed ones".

(Not the crisco ones..... Laughing Laughing Wink
Lilli

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And your thinking right Good Brother. We are the elect.
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Romadon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It stands to reason though that if the whole world is to be deceived by this game that it will be done by people posing to be and even believing in themselves that they are true Christians when in reality they will not be.

Of coarse I have to continually hope and pray that it will be no one I know starting with myself, but it is a sad state of affairs nonetheless, to think that even one person, let alone the whole world could allow such a thing to happen.

How can they ever think they can possibly win a spiritual war using bombs and bullets or even the fist?
Romadon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think many Christians have a fear of peace because of this verse and section of the bible. I also used to hear bad talk from Christians about the peace symbol and how it was an inverted broken cross which they connected to the anti-Christ.

One thing I always notice is most Christians who make a lot of noise about this verse never hardly if ever mention the part that says he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand. It seems these same people who garner from this verse that peace is a bad thing for some reason or other assume that craft is a good and necessary thing even though it is bestowed upon them by the same devil.

Quote:
25: And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

How can we get anywhere calling them anti-Christ when they think it is we who are anti-Christ?

Quote:
9: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.

Spacecraft again? You don't suppose the Lord would be into drag racing do you?

Quote:
Daniel, chapter 7

1: In the first year of Belshazzar king of Babylon Daniel had a dream and visions of his head upon his bed: then he wrote the dream, and told the sum of the matters.
2: Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea.
3: And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
4: The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.
5: And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, and it raised up itself on one side, and it had three ribs in the mouth of it between the teeth of it: and they said thus unto it, Arise, devour much flesh.
6: After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, which had upon the back of it four wings of a fowl; the beast had also four heads; and dominion was given to it.
7: After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it was diverse from all the beasts that were before it; and it had ten horns.
8: I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
9: I beheld till the thrones were cast down, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels as burning fire.
10: A fiery stream issued and came forth from before him: thousand thousands ministered unto him, and ten thousand times ten thousand stood before him: the judgment was set, and the books were opened.
11: I beheld then because of the voice of the great words which the horn spake: I beheld even till the beast was slain, and his body destroyed, and given to the burning flame.
12: As concerning the rest of the beasts, they had their dominion taken away: yet their lives were prolonged for a season and time.
13: I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like the Son of man came with the clouds of heaven, and came to the Ancient of days, and they brought him near before him.
14: And there was given him dominion, and glory, and a kingdom, that all people, nations, and languages, should serve him: his dominion is an everlasting dominion, which shall not pass away, and his kingdom that which shall not be destroyed.

15: I Daniel was grieved in my spirit in the midst of my body, and the visions of my head troubled me.
16: I came near unto one of them that stood by, and asked him the truth of all this. So he told me, and made me know the interpretation of the things.
17: These great beasts, which are four, are four kings, which shall arise out of the earth.
18: But the saints of the most High shall take the kingdom, and possess the kingdom for ever, even for ever and ever.
19: Then I would know the truth of the fourth beast, which was diverse from all the others, exceeding dreadful, whose teeth were of iron, and his nails of brass; which devoured, brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with his feet;
20: And of the ten horns that were in his head, and of the other which came up, and before whom three fell; even of that horn that had eyes, and a mouth that spake very great things, whose look was more stout than his fellows.
21: I beheld, and the same horn made war with the saints, and prevailed against them;
22: Until the Ancient of days came, and judgment was given to the saints of the most High; and the time came that the saints possessed the kingdom.

23: Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces.
24: And the ten horns out of this kingdom are ten kings that shall arise: and another shall rise after them; and he shall be diverse from the first, and he shall subdue three kings.
25: And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.
26: But the judgment shall sit, and they shall take away his dominion, to consume and to destroy it unto the end.
27: And the kingdom and dominion, and the greatness of the kingdom under the whole heaven, shall be given to the people of the saints of the most High, whose kingdom is an everlasting kingdom, and all dominions shall serve and obey him.
28: Hitherto is the end of the matter. As for me Daniel, my cogitations much troubled me, and my countenance changed in me: but I kept the matter in my heart.

Daniel, chapter 8

1: In the third year of the reign of king Belshazzar a vision appeared unto me, even unto me Daniel, after that which appeared unto me at the first.
2: And I saw in a vision; and it came to pass, when I saw, that I was at Shushan in the palace, which is in the province of Elam; and I saw in a vision, and I was by the river of Ulai.
3: Then I lifted up mine eyes, and saw, and, behold, there stood before the river a ram which had two horns: and the two horns were high; but one was higher than the other, and the higher came up last.
4: I saw the ram pushing westward, and northward, and southward; so that no beasts might stand before him, neither was there any that could deliver out of his hand; but he did according to his will, and became great.
5: And as I was considering, behold, an he goat came from the west on the face of the whole earth, and touched not the ground: and the goat had a notable horn between his eyes.
6: And he came to the ram that had two horns, which I had there seen standing before the river, and ran unto him in the fury of his power.
7: And I saw him come close unto the ram, and he was moved with choler against him, and smote the ram, and brake his two horns: and there was no power in the ram to stand before him, but he cast him down to the ground, and stamped upon him: and there was none that could deliver the ram out of his hand.
8: Therefore the he goat waxed very great: and when he was strong, the great horn was broken; and for it came up four notable ones toward the four winds of heaven.
9: And out of one of them came forth a little horn, which waxed exceeding great, toward the south, and toward the east, and toward the pleasant land.
10: And it waxed great, even to the host of heaven; and it cast down some of the host and of the stars to the ground, and stamped upon them.
11: Yea, he magnified himself even to the prince of the host, and by him the daily sacrifice was taken away, and the place of his sanctuary was cast down.
12: And an host was given him against the daily sacrifice by reason of transgression, and it cast down the truth to the ground; and it practised, and prospered.
13: Then I heard one saint speaking, and another saint said unto that certain saint which spake, How long shall be the vision concerning the daily sacrifice, and the transgression of desolation, to give both the sanctuary and the host to be trodden under foot?
14: And he said unto me, Unto two thousand and three hundred days; then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.

15: And it came to pass, when I, even I Daniel, had seen the vision, and sought for the meaning, then, behold, there stood before me as the appearance of a man.
16: And I heard a man's voice between the banks of Ulai, which called, and said, Gabriel, make this man to understand the vision.
17: So he came near where I stood: and when he came, I was afraid, and fell upon my face: but he said unto me, Understand, O son of man: for at the time of the end shall be the vision.
18: Now as he was speaking with me, I was in a deep sleep on my face toward the ground: but he touched me, and set me upright.
19: And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of the indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.
20: The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia.
21: And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king.
22: Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power.
23: And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.
24: And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people.
25: And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many: he shall also stand up against the Prince of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

26: And the vision of the evening and the morning which was told is true: wherefore shut thou up the vision; for it shall be for many days.
27: And I Daniel fainted, and was sick certain days; afterward I rose up, and did the king's business; and I was astonished at the vision, but none understood it.
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Romadon wrote:
How can we get anywhere calling them anti-Christ when they think it is we who are anti-Christ?

You're right Rom, we can't get anywhere if we don't take the time to qualify what that all means...

As Theodore Roosevelt said, "we must talk softly but carry a big stick".wink

Our 'big stick' is the truth about Cannabis and how basic it is to our religion/way of life....

Name calling sure won't work!

What will work is thoughtful, honest and well thought out arguments that are not confrontive nor threatening in any way. We don't want to cast them as liars and thieves just yet....we need to make sure that they (or anyone) hears the right truth about what we do, with the proper emphasis, comparisons and arguments listed in the bible and any other place that would be helpful to show them.

Lets face it: they aren't going to go looking up the info themselves...they don't believe it anyway!

So, we'll just have to tell them and show them.......with facts, figures, statistics and real evidence......they won't believe hearsay.

Only then can the real truth be told! Very Happy
Lilli

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 12:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lilli

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2004 1:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On Veterans day they sent recruters to my grandaughters 7th grade class. WHY OH WHY. They are selecting their new soldiers from Junior High. They have no plans of ever leaving Iraq. This war is going to go on an on. Do you all realise he said the war was over a long time ago?

I am so thankful to you Roger for adding the anti war exemption to our mandate and also no forced innoculations.

I have the grandkids this week and they have been explained that due to your actions on this matter that they will never have to go. They appreciate it Roger and said for me to tell you thank you. They are in awe that you have the abilaty to make them exempt. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: