THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Success number 47, 48 and 49 for the THC Ministry

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:35 am    Post subject: Success number 47, 48 and 49 for the THC Ministry Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Aloha. How's it going for you?

I just had a visit from a local Hawai'i island THC Ministry practitioner and he brought us three gifts; three stories of his success with THC Ministry documents and a strong, positive attitude.

I often refer to our confrontations with law enforcement in a numbered way to help build the accurate record for us all to learn from. We've had terrific results in incidents 1 - 45. It is an amazing run! Thanks to all of you who stood-up for your right to use cannabis as your sacrament, and told your story to us. Mahalo plenty.

Incident number 46 is Rev. Meghan's misdemeanor conviction in New York State in a trial with only a Judge; no jury. Her case is on appeal and will likely be overturned in her favor. Meghan (22 years old!) acted as her own lawyer and was able to have her first Judge removed from the case due to his vocal prejudice against her. She stood strong and respectful and continues to do so as she opens her new ministry. We love you, Meghan.

Rev. Stephen's three successes here in Hawai'i are number 47, 48 and 49.

Hawai'i law says that cultivating from 1 to 24 cannabis plants is a misdemeanor, the smallest type of crime. I recommend that all THC Ministry members in Hawai'i grow as many as 24 plants in private -at home - because that's the easiest case for us to win as defined by law. (Check www.norml.org for your State's laws on cannabis.)

Win number 47. Stephen told me that he was growing 24 'Christmas trees' in his backyard in the open sunshine when he was visited over one month ago by a 'marijuana eradication' helicopter. The chopper flew-in close to the ground and circled him. Being a man of faith and courage, Stephen pulled his THC Ministry id card from his wallet and held it up in his outstretched hand, proudly pointing to his female plants in the yard with his other hand. The helicopter circled one more time and then left. It's been peaceful in his garden ever since.

Win number 48. Rev. Stephen was visited by the police on a domestic dispute with his ex-wife. She called the cops. When they showed-up the police noticed the Sanctuary sign on the front porch and the tagged plants clearly in view. Not a word was mentioned about the cannabis plants growing in the yard. Stephen is sure the sign and the tags made the difference between arrest and freedom. He received respect from the cops for his ministry cultivation of cannabis.

Win number 49. Rev. Stephen had to attend Family Court in a dispute over his children. His ex-wife tried to obtain legal custody of their children by claiming that Stephen grew and used 'marijuana' in the presence of their children. Stephen told the court and Judge Chillingsworth that he is a THC Ministry member and ordained minister and that he has every legal right to practice his religion with cannabis sacrament. The Judge agreed with him and then ex-wife's motion was denied. Stephen is a very happy guy these days and brought me a flower tithe today.

Do you have a THC Ministry id card, Sanctuary sign and plant-tags? We have free membership and legal defense kits for everyone. They have proven their value...three times again. We have a glorious cannabis future! Aloha.

All the very best to you,

Roger

###
TSRev.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Right on, Rev. Stephen claps Stand tall for what you believe in!
Christmas trees canni And THC ministry.
Stokes

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2004 9:25 pm    Post subject: Re: Success number 47, 48 and 49 for the THC Ministry Reply with quote

RogerChristie wrote:

Do you have a THC Ministry id card, Sanctuary sign and plant-tags?

Roger

No I do not, but I would very much like to.

Stokes sun

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 12:03 am    Post subject: Please order THC Ministry id cards, Sanctaury signs, etc. Reply with quote

Dear friends,

Aloha. From what I've seen and read about for the last 18 years of my cannabis advocacy, the THC Ministry is THE BEST 'defense to prosecution' for cannabis cultivation and use ... on Earth. If there is one other alternative (other than being sick and getting 'medical marijuana') please let me know ASAP. I truly want to hear about it! So far, ZERO.

I'm 'stoked' to have our dear brother, 'stokes', join us here at the ministry. Welcome, brother! We're glad to see you here and wish you a beautiful cannabis future.

If any of you want or need THC Ministry documents and paperwork, id cards, Sanctuary signs, plant-tags, etc. please order them ASAP. It's better than insurance, in my opinion. Once you have it - you have it. It's working for you 24/7 for the rest of your life.

I have two 'levels' of THC documents; the full Cannabis Sanctuary Legal Defense Kit for $200., and the 1-2-3 Kit for $30. Take your pick and order today. I'm here to help everyone, no matter what your budget is. (If you are unfortunately without ANY funds, just ask for a scholarship package.) Please send cash, check or money order to:

THC Ministry
P.O. Box 202
Hilo, Kingdom of Hawai'i 96721

Enjoy the peace of mind that THC Ministry membership can bring. Mahalo.

All the very best to you!

Roger

###
Reverend C.White

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am currently waiting on a kit and the anointing oil. I cant wait to get these. I've been very excited every since Rodger said they would be shipped. I live a LONG ways from Hawaii so it will probably be a bit longer before I get my stuff. I have sacrament ready to be tagged, a spot picked out for the Certificate and an empty spot in my wallet for my card.

Roger what comes with the Scholarship pack?

Im not sure which I was being sent but I am hard up and Roger wasted no time in agreeing to send me a package and annointing oil for my knees and legs as I have osteoarthritus in them. Unfortunately I live in the middle of the "bible belt" so compassion is lackin towards this sort if thing. Im sure that the state that I live in will be the very last to legalize medical cannabis and that will probably only be after Federal laws have been cast aside.

Thanks again Roger for the help and understanding!! Cant wait to get that package. I limp as fast as possible to the mailbox everyday!! Smile
Merry Christmas to all and God be with you!!
has God made man."(Genesis9:6)
Rev. Chazman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 9:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Cannabis Sanctuary Legal Defense Kit is something that gives me peace of mind now that I have it. I hope more Ministers will order it from Roger to help them in their Ministry. The Anointing Oil continues to amaze me with every new "Miracle" it seems to achieve.

Our organization is strong, and getting stronger every day. I will be continuing to get the word out to all who will listen. I hope everyone else will also. Imagine THC-Ministry members holding office in our respective country’s. It can certainly happen. Lets keep the good works going.

Peace
I praise good thoughts, good words, and good deeds and those that are to be thought, spoken, and done. I do accept all good thoughts, good words, and good deeds. I do renounce all evil thoughts, evil words, and evil deeds. ---Avesta: Yasna
---------------------------------------------------
Future Servant of Cannatopia ©2004 - ∞ Rev. Chazman all rights reserved
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 3:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev. Chazman wrote:
The Cannabis Sanctuary Legal Defense Kit is something that gives me peace of mind now that I have it. I hope more Ministers will order it from Roger to help them in their Ministry.

Amen to that! The Sanctuary Kit works!

I recently had a non-confrontational conversation with a police officer who assured me that he had no interest in giving me a hard time about my sacramental herb.

Rev. Chazman wrote:
The Anointing Oil continues to amaze me with every new "Miracle" it seems to achieve.

It is, indeed, miraculous and magickal. It gets me through ever-present chronic pain and two life-threatening major ailments. I cannot recommend it highly enough.

Bliss on,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Reverend C.White

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2004 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Roger promised, he sent me the Sanctuary kit. I received my kit today. Its a very nice little package. I feel more secure since receiving it. The annointing oil wasnt in the package but I am assuming it is probably on its way in a different package. I cant wait to try it out on my knees, back and neck. I suffer from osteo-arthritus and it is very debilitating. I thank you very very much Roger, you are truely a man of your word and are doing this community a great justice! Thank you and Aloha. I will update after trying the annointing oil and let you all know how it works for me!
has God made man."(Genesis9:6)
Dreamz0fSafty

PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2005 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope I recieve a kit some time soon.... I could realy use one Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: