THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Strictly over 50

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Echo
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Aug 17, 2004 9:00 pm    Post subject: Strictly over 50 Reply with quote

A test for the over 50 folks. If you aren't over 50 just have a little fun with it.

Quote:
The answers are below, but don't cheat.

01. After the Lone Ranger saved the day and rode off into the sunset,
the grateful citizens would ask, "Who was that masked man?"
Invariably, someone would answer, "I don't know, but he left this behind."
"What did he leave behind?_______________________.

02. When the Beatles first came to the U.S. in early
1964, we all watched > them on the, ______________________show.

03. Get your kicks, _______________.

04. The story you are about to see is true. The names have been changed ____________________.

05. In the jungle, the mighty jungle,_________________________.

06. After the twist, the mashed potatoes, and the watusi, we "danced" under a stick that was lowered as low as we could go in a dance called the
_________________________.

07. N_E_S_T_L_E_S, Nestle's makes the very best,_______________.

08. Satchmo was America's "ambassador of goodwill." Our parents shared this great jazz trumpet player with us. His name was, ____________________.

09. What takes a licking and keeps on ticking?__________________.

10. Red Skeltons hobo character was ________________________. and he always ended his television show by saying, "Good night, and_____________________________."

11. Some Americans who protested the Vietnam war did so by burning their_________________.

12. The cute little car with the engine in the back and the trunk in the front, was called the VW. What other names did it go by?__________________________&_______________________.

13. I n 1971, singer Don MacLean sang a song about,"the day the music died." This was a tribute to__________________________.

14. We can remember the first satellite placed into orbit. The Russians did it; it was called _____________________.

15. One of the big fads of the late 50's and 60's was a large plastic ring that we twirled around our waist; it was called the ___________.

Answers:

01. The Lone Ranger left behind a silver bullet.
02. The Ed Sullivan show.
03. Route 66
04. to protect the innocent.
05, The Lion sleeps tonight.
06. The limbo
07. chocolate.
08. Louis Armstrong
09. The Timex watch.
10. Freddy the freeloader, and "Good night, and may God Bless."
11. draft cards (the bra was also burned)
12. Beetle or Bug or Punch Buggy.
13. Buddy Holly
14. sputnik
15. hoola-hoop

Kate

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2004 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tv
well! i guess that proves to me that i grew up in front of the tv set!
LMAO i can not believe that i knew all those answers!! even though a couple of them i actually learned as a teen. (was there and aware of the others! lol)
we were watching a show on commericals that were done in the 50's & 60's last night and laughing so hard because of the memories that were brought back, which of course lead to other conversations of remember this or remember that! we had a blast!
can't wait to show this quiz!
thanks echo!!! Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Jokes, games and funnies All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: