THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Straight from CNN

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aeroplane
yes, I'm still here...
yes, I'm still here...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 5:37 pm    Post subject: Straight from CNN Reply with quote

***NEWSFLASH***

This is reporter Aero Plane imbedded near Christiania, Denmark, the world's oldest living happy hippy commune and where smoke was seen rising around 10:00 a.m. from the vicinity of the graveyard which had been known as "Pusher Street". Immediately, Copenhagen's vigiliante Politi closed in with an overwhelming show of force in an attempt to "Shock & Awe" the holiday shoppers who have been forced to resort to buying methods better used to find a prostitute.

This reporter could not just stand by idle as the stormtroopers dragged away the innocent. With a stone in hand, this reporter etched into the ground "Politi = Terrorist" which every stormtrooper had to march over. Suddenly, without warning, a female SS stopped and read my message. As she cast a smile and a wink my way, I thought maybe there was a hope. Then I realized she was actually pretty cute for a cop. Then it dawned on me. She was probably just horny.

This is Aero Plane reporting from the frontlines with CNN, the Cannabis News Network.
stokes
Cannabis Sacrament Minister
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 9:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Aero ... now back to our THC newsdesk in Amsterdam. Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: