THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Srebrenica families to demand Dutch compensation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slide
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 4:49 am    Post subject: Srebrenica families to demand Dutch compensation Reply with quote

http://www.alertnet.org/thenews/newsdesk/L27501893.htm

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is for good men to do nothing."
— Edmund Burke, English statesman and political philosopher (1729-1797)
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I hope they get it, and a lot more, it's unbelievable what a smelly mess that has been, complete with cover ups, evidence that got sabotaged in government posession and every other rotten trick those warmongers use. I personally suspect those Dutch generals to have helped with that massacre because of some stinking agreement and as I said I hope they let the Dutch government bleed for this. Don't forget, they (Dutch troops) are in Iraq also right now, it's all a big stinking corrupted mess and innocent people die and pay. man, I still get angry when I think about it. There has been a government investigation about what happened and that was one big cover up too.

All this needs to stop, we don't need this crap on our beautifull planet.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Slide

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

One thing I noticed in the article was at least the Dutch government has accepted some responsibility.

I don't know how long that took or what it took for them to do that but that is something I don't see often from anyones governement.
sibannac

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Slide wrote:
One thing I noticed in the article was at least the Dutch government has accepted some responsibility.

I don't know how long that took or what it took for them to do that but that is something I don't see often from anyones governement.

It would be nice to see some more governments taking responsibility for their own actions instead of the continual spin and down right lies.
Slide

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2004 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sibannac wrote:
Slide wrote:

It would be nice to see some more governments taking responsibility for their own actions instead of the continual spin and down right lies.

Agreed - I would like to see that from my own government.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Issues of war and peace All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: