THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Southdown walk to Stone Henge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:24 pm    Post subject: Now we know more. It's the Jameson's talking through you. Reply with quote

Oh so you support us now do you Roger ?

Hello out there,

Aloha. I have supported you for YEARS. Hello? Where have you been? You have had the foundation of a real Cannabis Ministry to assist you as you lived your life. You visited here as much as you felt the need. We contributed to your well being, you freely choose zero $ support to the Ministry. Oh well...

Viper writes, "Now we have made our own success, that we have created a stir amongst the practitioners of 'the craft', our pictures are on BBC and youtube - so now you decide to support us. Thanks a bunch."

You're welcome, I'm sure. Let me see, you've created a 'stir' ... that could be interpreted either way; :-} or :-{ . I wonder what the practitioners of 'the craft' would say about it? The photos on the BBC are cool. Nice going there.

My congratulations was a gesture of peace from me to you guys, but we can clearly see now from your photos posted that some of the anger and violence coming from you and David is fueled by Jameson's whiskey, a big clue to me and others who wonder where the nasties in you guys are coming from. We don't recognize your attitudes from the 'peace and love usually generated by Cannabis sacrament. Now it's more clear. Thanks.

Viper wrote, "As far as I am concerned you threw me out of the Ministry and my actions are my own."

You threw yourself out of our Ministry by your own doings and sayings that are blatantly non-Ministry like. Simple as that. Your actions have always been your own; sometimes you have had good Ministry manners and sometimes you have not. You have helped me to define who is a "member in good standing" and who is not. Good luck in your next venture.

Viper wrote, "Don't try to seek any glory from our efforts, we won't wear it."

There is zero 'glory' for me in your actions, I can assure you. You and your mostly negative and delusional 'companions' (David, Spinnello and Malloryjade come to mind) have elicited more shame and disgust lately than in the entire THC Ministry history of seven years and 58,000 registered members put together. Four complainers out of tens of thousands. A pretty good record, actually.

Viper wrote, "It is time for you to step into line with us now, not the other way about. We are taking back our rights and moving forwards. Come with us, or just get out of the fucking way."

Hmmm? What 'line' do you speak of that I could step into? You have no line that I can see. You have no Ministry that I can feel. You have no vision that I can share. I trust that you are moving forward in your life and I wish you well in whatever you choose to do.

Thanks for your invitation, but "come with us" to where?
Where are you going?
Who do you want to join you?
What will you do when you get 'there'?
Will you have a website?
Will you have a building?
Will you have member cards?
How will you make a living?
What is 'it' for you?

You said that you're 'taking back your rights and moving forward'. Great! Do it with kindness and respect for others and we'll all be pleased for you. Do it with swearing and whiskey and threats of violence and you're headed more to jail than to glory days.

Viper wrote, "or just get out of the fucking way." I'm certainly not in your way and won't be. You and I are not going in the same direction in life. Remember that you are still visiting the THC Ministry I Founded and you're still mucking about here. I support your leaving and doing your own thing with companions that you can relate to. Have a wonderful time of it. Hopefully you'll be able to liberate Cannabis some more in your area.

All the best to you,

Roger

@@@
malloryjade
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To whom it may concern I dumped my bottle of booze down the drain awhile ago. When David told me to. I'm tired of you talking about me and my bad self in your posts to the general public Roger when are you going to properly address me? I have seen no signs of you wanting a truce with me. I think you fell in love with me and now you act like I cheated on you. for lack of a better analogy. Your a scorned man. You had High hopes for me here and I let you down. I can only guess as you won't directly speak to me. I have made many kind and positive posts here, you chose to see the negative. I also speak to others here besides the men here your scorned against. do you see that?
viper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

G.T.F. Roger..................

http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=8454&start=30

zero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wash off your hate.

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
viper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 4:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zero wrote:
Wash off your hate.

Wash your eyes and ears.

zero

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

viper wrote:
zero wrote:
Wash off your hate.

Wash your eyes and ears.

Ok...

Maybe you don't know who I am, but I assure you this; you are baiting a lion. I live and work in parts of this internet that would send you home crying. Niether you nor any part of your crew has any chance against me. Your subtle sarcasm will only get you smashed.

I suggest you folks take your insults somewhere else when dealing with me. They will only get your feelings hurt. You have been warned.

To achieve peace, if I have to go to war, then so be it.

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
Ferre

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enough.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: