THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Southdown walk to Stone Henge
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 1:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha every1

This is the most enjoyable thread I have read here.

David
I must pray & say:
May the ray of the day today
bestow on you & your son gifts of the original Druid bard way
from the ancient doorway that is a passageway & stairway to your roots
found on the island where you stay
where people like you & your son
wisely do not let the old ways & wisdom fade away.
Hip' Hip' Hooray!

As I "mentioned" I would keep an image of Stonehenge opened on my computer the day you are scheduled to be @ the site.
Here is the one I chose:

I bid(offer) U peace

Check out my Hemperor & Hawaii themes for Firefox.

Pay heed,I plead,Plant the seed ,. 4 we all
need, the reed weed seed
to be freed, from greed and creeds!

I bid(offer)U peace
malloryjade
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spin~ello this is by far my favorite post of yours! Very Happy I love it.
viper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 11:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Folken, its been a success snatched from the jaws of disaster.

The Gods, or others, have been playing tricks on us during the journey, trying to put us off, dampen our spirit, and prevent us getting there.

Well, we got there.

I'll go into greater detail in my full write up, but Monday was a hell of a day. I left my place to get the train around 10:30am and finally met up with David with the car on the back of a recovery wagon 1:30am.

I had a lot of car trouble and the AA must be lughing like hell over it all this week.

Solstice Eve

We arrived in Amesbury around 2:30pm after some co-ordination with Black and Bushy. Black and his crew got there first and we met them in the Co-Op Car Park.

We all went straight over to the pub to wait for the others. Bushy rang, lost, needing Sat Nav co-ordinance. One by one folken began to gather. Shamen was there.

Our plan was to find somewhere we could sit back and drink a beer cook a sausage and the like while others arrived. We aimed to walk in from there.

We found somewhere, and started getting it together but there were some kids playing on the swings and stuff and it made the EDIT folken paranoid. If they had just been a little more patient and relaxed - got out of their cars and took a look around at the footpaths and stuff they would have passed the hour the kids were playing unnoticed. They wern't there that long.

However, they decided they would feel more comfortable going up to the car park at the Henge. We let them go and arranged to meet them later on site.

We had our little camp fire going and cooked up some sausages, chicken legs, veg kebabs, and some baked potatoe. We washed it down with some cider and broke camp. When we left there was no sign we had been there.

Some walking staffs were chosen. We intended to use them to put up a bit of a wind break.

I phoned Bushy, they were all in the Car Park, about a mile and a half away from the stones. They had got stuck in traffic on the way.

The three of us walked into the Stone Henge site - Viper's flag flying high - up one of the slip roads blocked off by police. They let us through with barely a glance.

On site we finally met up with the EDIT crowd. David & Jack got comfy by the Brasier fire and I walked down to see and meet the others at the EDIT car park Camp.

While chatting to Shamen my phone went. David said Jack was feeling the cold and they had decided to go back to the car and set up camp again.

I had the car key.

Fortunately by the time I walked back they were both in better spirit and had warmed up some too. They were staying.

The stone circle itself was swarming with folken. It was shoulder to shoulder and I could not make out the orientation of the stones nor where the Alter was. The atmosphere inside it was like being at an old time rave. A tribal beat of drums changed pitch, tune, and variation as new folken joined in and others took a rest.

Somebody claimed to have liquid acid. David & I took a chance and tried it. I think we got conned.

Jack wanted to go into the centre, so did David. We made our way into the very centre and came slap up against a rock that was sort of like a small stage or dancers podeum.

Folken were all dancing away like full on ravers. Jack encouraged David to get up there to, and using my shoulder for support gained footage on the rock. Folken up there wern't freindly. Many tried to push David off. Then we noticed that only women were standing on the rock.

With two minutes to go suddenly folk were shouting to David to hang on in there. A lady appeared from among the others on the rock and challenged David;

"What right have you to stand on the rock, what are you doing here ?"

D - "I'm the true Druid."

"Then stand upon the Rock."

This was the High Preistess. Within minutes she had made David her spokesman and he was reading to the crowd from a sheet of paper.

No man has stood on that rock in (as yet) I don't know how long. The High Lady began shouting at a Spanish girl:

"This is our rock, and we're taking it back. You've had it long enough."

One of the Spanish girls shouted up something about it not mattering, he wasn't showing up on the picture (?!!).

I got talking to the Spanish girl on the rock, turned on my charm, distracted her, and she was dis-mounted from the rock.

David was doing Bob Marley impersonations on the rock, releasing huge great clouds of smoke. The High Lady and her covern surrounded David. I took a swig on my Jameson and passed it up to the High Lady,

"What is it ?"

"Water of life."

"What kind ?"

"Jameson."

She shrugged; "Irish. It will serve."

She had been expecting something else. She spoke a while with David.

David stayed on the rock for well over an hour. At one point one of the covern requested water. Jack supplied it. The bottle was passed around a small circle and returned.

.............. and so it went on all the time David was on the rock. Jack got up there breifly too. Eventually the High Lady dismounted the rock and shortly after David did to.

We made our way out of the circle and began our journey back to camp. After a few hours sleep we got a fire going and cooked up a good meal. We had a whole chicken cooked up turning on a stick, baked potatoes, vegetable dishes, scrambled eggs, and some black coffee to go with a shot of breakfast Jameson.

Having eaten, we broke camp, leaving no trace that we had ever been there ...........

Next year will be much better. Now David has the experience of doing it he aims to be better planned, and better prepared, and more familiar in the ways of the craft.

A book of this first journey is being planned. Between us we have some very nice pictures.

We hope you may join us on the path next year.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

EDITs: Spin - you have to come next year. David and Jack we're talking about you and needed your help on the first day.

That graphic you did - unbelievibly acurate. We even had ther ainbow for real. I think I got a photo or two of it.

David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

THANK YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS,

Your support and prayers paid off.

I am sorry I didnt complete the whole walk I got as far as Winchester, Viper was struck with an unlucky curse, (Jack and I had many on the path!)
This caused us to have a sleepless night and drained us tremendously.

I still reached Stonehenge and what a night undoubtly the best of my life.

I am the TRUE DRUID!

I stood on the rock and spoke whilst the sun was rising, millions watched as I spoke for an hour an a half.

No man has ever done this only the TRUE DRUID can and I am him!

THANK YOU
Ferre, you have given me the stength to lead the Druids! I cried out F.U.C.K!
Mallory, your vibes helped me all the way!
Prntrkmt, your wishes were well received, I have so much to tell you.
Steve, hope you are well, please remember you have a bed at Dalwhinnie!
Adam, I will now put my strength on you bad luck! this is a new year, your year!
Danny, I am sorry for freaking you out, please keep posting, you are important.
Grannymouse, I still have my feet, a bit worn and tattered, but I have them stored in a bag for nexted year!
Radio Druid, Man you and your son are in for the walk of your life, This is a must for all Druids. Jack and I can't wait to walk with you two!
Echo, Thank you for you call off support it was great to hear from you, can't wait for you to start posting again!
Spin, You freak Viper and me out, your one wise Brother man. How did you know! I will be seeing you soon! I need your teachings fast, so much to do!
Viper, Man without this brother none of this amazing walk and talk would not of happened. Please everyone this man is the ROCK! He has so much strength it's mind blowing, he didn't give up once, he supported me and stop me being push off the rock for over an hour, honest he needs a medal. even with all the bad luck he had! He will be one of my bestest buddies forever and I mean 'forever'.
Jack, No-one could wish for a better son, you are an example to us all!
My Wife, How do you put up with me! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH WORDS CAN NOT EXPRESS IT!
Sorry if I miss anyone, Zore glad your back post and licking Rogers arse, don't do it to Ferre though he dosn't like a wet bum, (well he wouldn't let me do anyway).

I would like for Viper to post you the full story as I would like to rest and spend time with my family, my wife has been arrested for my grow room and we need to bond!

Please don't stop from P.M.ing me I will answer those.

Well for now all I can say is.

HAVE A F.U.C.K.ing GOOD YEAR!

Roger we need to talk sometime! for now I wish you well!
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have just been told about this photo.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/wiltshire/content/image_galleries/stonehenge_solstice_2007_gallery.shtml?19

Happy viewing!
malloryjade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!!!! David I'm pretty much speechless. My heart bursts for Joy for you,Jack and Viper what a journey!!!! You guys are amazing. the pictures are incredible. Love and Peace Mallory Jade Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Grannymouse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, lots of stories to tell to the grandruids,err, i mean grandkids!
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David and Viper. I am absolutely thrilled to hear how this event went for you guys. In a place like stonehenge I'm sure it's impossible not to feel the energy of so many ages pass through you. I hope the visit there was enlightening and spiritually refreshing!

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 24, 2007 4:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Brother David. I am glad to hear that your trip was successfull. As for making the whole walk better luck next year right? It seems that this voyage was a great enlightenment and a long time of reflection on all that has gone on. I am hoping this will mean a truce for our bikkering. I never wanted to be your enemy. I am happy to see you had such a positive experience despite the conflicts and challenges that lay in your path. Congratulations.
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 11:09 am    Post subject: Congratulations! Reply with quote

Hello David, Jack, Viper and all,

Aloha and highest congratulations for your terrific success. The BBC photo says it best for me. Mahalo plenty!

Much respect,

Roger

@@@
viper

PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh so you support us now do you Roger ?

Now we have made our own success, that we have created a stir amongst the practitioners of 'the craft', our pictures are on BBC and youtube - so now you decide to support us.

Thanks a bunch.

As far as I am concerned you threw me out of the Ministry and my actions are my own.

Don't try to seek any glory from our efforts, we won't wear it.

It is time for you to step into line with us now, not the other way about. We are taking back our rights and moving forwards.

Come with us, or just get out of the fucking way.

Spin~ello

PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 3:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha

Quote:
Spin, You freak Viper and me out, your one wise Brother man.

I would like to thank you David for letting me peek into such a personal sacred journey.
In my eyes you & your son are true Druids in bloodline & in flesh actions.
I have wisdom in some areas & you & all have wisdom that is greater than mine in others.No person is absent of wisdom.I personally hold those with severe immobilizing autism(not my high functioning type) & downs syndrome to be the among the purest wisest human souls of this earth I have met.The trees & rocks being the wisest of all as they hold ancient knowledge ,older than short life spanned humans.Humans whom most often have amnesia to their RNAs/DNAs ability to go deeper than ones current life.

I am a freak & proud (in mind) ,even if I am weak & loud (physically).lol
You David(& all) teach me (& others as well) more than you give yourself credit for IMO.I even learn wisdom from Roger on how not to fund my life.lol
I have simply plowed lost wisdom from below the soils of the past & realize ,below every brow is wisdom & much of it is often fresher than mine.

We all show & grow ,which leads more to throw & sow the seeds that one knows.
@ times one sows seeds & @ times one mows to remove or to feed upon what has grown from other seeds .
Together all row the boat @ times & tow it @ others.
We all flow like flowers in a field ,we are all equal.
Blowing & recieving pollen grains of experience & sowing seeds of wisdom to spread.
We all glow @ times & feel low @ others.
Like arrows knapped by hand from crystallized stone from the bent elbow of our ancient ancestors bows ,similar to the clouds shooting snow ,we are all like fragile crystals that hold vibrations of wisdom & experience.

You spoke a complement 2 my wisdom ,I must acknowledge yours.I am yellow in that I burrow & hide.I would not ever tattoo a cannabis leaf on my face & be able to walk around as proud as you do with one.I admit I almost commented that it might not be wise to do so & deal with authorities or non tokers.I have been reminded by you ,what is wise ,is not always what is wisest & what is wise to one ,is not always wise to another.You retaught me that & that there are times to bite my lip(A thing I do on occasion.lol).I see your tattoo is wise to you & lets wear your pride as you deem wise.It appears to me displaying your love of cannabis is wiser than bowing to the authorities.I respect that & find wisdom & strength of character in your path(even if it is different than mine nor wise for me.).

Viper
Your posts made me feel almost like I was there.You paint a tale like a master storyteller.

P.S.
I wish to F.U.C.K. Ferre gets his computer situation fixed soon.lol

I bid(offer)U all peace

Check out my Hemperor & Hawaii themes for Firefox.

Pay heed,I plead,Plant the seed ,. 4 we all
need, the reed weed seed
to be freed, from greed and creeds!

I bid(offer)U peace
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry can't type long got 6hr drive in an hour or so.

Couple of photos of the Ministry camp, please remember fires are not allowed around Stonehenge.

http://forum.everyonedoesit.co.uk/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=24323&cat=500&ppuser=38791

http://forum.everyonedoesit.co.uk/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=24322&cat=500&ppuser=38791

Sorry I am have problems loading the photos, if any one can do it for I would be thankful!

David
The TRUE DRUID!
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
malloryjade

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow love the pictures! I'm thinking that may be me and my family in the desert on the fourth of july just a nice fire and some dogs above Las Vegas watching fireworks. not quite the same but it's as close as I'm gonna get anytime soon. I cannot wait to join you guys in a couple years.
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: