THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Site & Concert Updates...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pateticus

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 12:38 am    Post subject: Site & Concert Updates... Reply with quote

Just letting everyone know about the most recent site update and that the February 4th meeting with the Padded Jungle was a roaring success, the owners have graciously volunteered use of their facilities on April 20th (4-20) for our next big fundraiser--which will hopefully give us enough to file our forms and get into an office somewhere. So if you'd like to take part in our band-jam or volunteer in another way, please let me know.

The Merchant Showcase is getting closer, the experiment in Six Degrees will take place on February 26th, it is the first of *two* open houses that we will be using to go over the details of the concert we'll be putting together in April. This will take place either at the Sanctuary or at a public place (if I can raise/collect enough money to rent one). All are welcome to attend, as I am opening my doors at 8am and will welcome all guests until the fun runs out.

We've hooked up with the folks from One World Beat on March 19th for our second open house and to participate in a one-hour global drum beat from 5-6pm. If there is enough of an interest, this will also begin ten days of drums from March 18th-27th.

Under the section on violations to your human rights, I have included a link to the Drug War calendar, courtesy of Drug Sense, which now tells us--with accuracy--that we have spent more than $5billion (that's right, *billion*) on arresting our own citizens every 38 seconds for doing what they want to do with their own bodies.

So, the threat is growing, this non-profit is coming together and it's going to be a lot of fun. So if you'd like to take part or have any questions or concerns, please join the Arcadian Fields Mailing List or drop me a line.

Take care all,

Pateticus

Wink
http://members.cox.net/pateticus/
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Events and festivities All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: