THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
Singapore

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs'
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Echo
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2004 8:51 pm    Post subject: Singapore Reply with quote

Going to Singapore soon? Read this first

http://web.amnesty.org/library/index/engasa360012004

Singapore is a vibrant, technologically advanced, wealthy country. It attracts tourists from all over the world who enjoy tropical weather, sunbathing, rivers, seaside pleasures and sports. Their success of co-existence (ethnical and cultural) should be an example to us all. Chinese, Indians and Arabs all live there and preserve their culture, religion and language.

BUT...

... no matter where you come from, you can get hung yikes in Singapore for Cannabis. And you not even need to be proven guilty, because unlike here you are presumed guilty unless proven innocent.

And people get hung in Singapore every year.

Singapore mantains a world record for death sentences. About 400 people have been executed since 1991 in this small country of 4 millions.

SCARY!

Echo

'You, your joys and your sorrows, your memories and your ambitions, your sense of personal identity and free will, are in fact no more than the behaviour of a vast assembly of nerve cells and their associated molecules,' Francis Crick (1916~2004)

Kent THC Ministry
indicaspice

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2004 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No thanks....lol! I quite like my life and don't have a death wish.

when life hands you a lemon, make lemonade
mc nick-grassmoke

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 4:28 am    Post subject: holy sh#t Reply with quote

I'll never go there, thats for sure, i sent some of our records there, but thats about it.
Urbanhog

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2004 5:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I LOVE SINGAPORE!

I used to work for the Singaporean Armed Forces, when they came to Australia for Amry training, I was working in the muslim kitchen...

sighs....me thinking about Singapore muslim curries makes me drool.....

I was in Singapore for a week....

Best places I have ever visited so far.....I was endlessly eating and sampling over 5 meals a day!

And came back home almost 6kgs overweight! Laughing

Even their laws are crazy, but it doesnt stop me visiting back again for more meals!

The hightlights was sampling turtle soup!

Urbie Cool
is a difference. - Bill Hicks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> The 'War on Drugs' All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: