THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
showing my arse
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jessica
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy

I wonder if he was one of the geezers who tried to get me do have sex with him while I was in Amsterdam this past March. I honestly didn't think I would have to deal with that considering all of the legal prostitutes I saw and said Hi to. Mostly really nice gels, they were pretty too.

Sister Jessica
malloryjade

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

EWWWWW!!! did you run?
jessica

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Hell no, I just smoked his jpints, its the same as all men, as long as they are buying, let them sit next to you. Just make sure they know you think they are boring, and always leave them wanting more. Very Happy No I was not attracted to any guys over there, ( I found them to be a little scrawny, not Ferre of course). American men, they are just bigger, cleaner looking, and all around sexier. That is my personal opinion, but my husband was offered $150 an hour to pose nude for some artists one time, he is purrrrfect Very Happy

Sister Jessica
malloryjade

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never been able to partake of anything from anyone unless I was enjoying their company. Sounds like your man has it going on. You probably have a great relationship.
jessica

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very Happy Yeah we do, he stayed home with our daughter and sent me to Amsterdam for 8 days, that is trust. Of cours most of the men thought that meant we had problems in our marriage, since he trusted me enough to take leave so I could have fun. That was utter Bullocks, he knew me for years while I was having fun, we love each other very much, he is my best friend. Ha if I wasn't moving to Hawaii in a month or so he promised I could go to Amsterdam in November, but Hawaii is calling soooo. Very Happy

Sister Jessica
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very well said back there jessica
jessica

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool Thank you.

Sister Jessica
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 4:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Its the TLC gang,
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 9:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let it go david. I have very little activity on the TLC site. In reality I havent even been there in 2 months so that just shows how little you know before you speak. Drop the victimised TLC against you attitude. It's old.

You say you are against splitting the ministry why are you discriminating against the people who you think are "the TLC gang" go look around you'll see how involved with TLC I am.

I believe that you and Viper claim that you want to educate "christians" of what you claim as truth historically and spiritually but yet here I am and you do nothing but speak ignorantly to discredit yourself.

At least Viper hasn't tried to asault me yet. He at least understood some of my comments about his agresion. You wanna claim the victim role like you are the only member of this ministry ever persecuted for his cannabis involvment. Grow up. Either be with us or leave us and in saying us I mean the ministry THC as a whole.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2007 8:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who are you!!

you have only been here a short time and you are on the TLC site just as much, I have seen you, bullshitter.

Quote:
I believe that you and Viper claim that you want to educate "christians" of what you claim as truth historically and spiritually but yet here I am and you do nothing but speak ignorantly to discredit yourself.
Say what ever you like bible basher you have no information on this subject, so don't make up claims.
I don't want your credit, take it to the TLC site.

Why don't you go and take your friends back to the TLC site.

And do remember who the rude one is.
READ YOUR FIRST POST.

DON'T WRITE OR COMMENT ON MY POSTS OR I WILL ABUSE YOU I DO NOT WANT YOU RUDE POST.
stefvanwijk
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool, now the time that you're a member determine the quality of your thoughts, go on man, the very essence of your character becomes clear to me.
It is better to start the day with a smile, well people read David's ads.
Smoke_Rings

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Whats TLC ?

Tender Loving Care?
"Prohibition...goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."

Abraham Lincoln December, 1840

If Cannabis is illegal, then God must be the biggest criminal of all. Smoke_Rings 2004
malloryjade

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thats usually the meaning, I never asked and am not sure either, you'd be better off asking Roger. I can tell you they were christians who were asked to leave here for preaching and Roger set up the tlc so it's a spinoff of thc
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TLC is a site for those fully focused on the christian aspect of Cannabis sprituality can share their common thoughts without offending the non christian spritualists on this site.

TLC is related with THC-ministry and is intended to alow those christians to do what they feel is important. They want to evangelise and this site does not accept any atempts to change any one persons spritual perspective.

People like david and viper as well as many other non christians were put off by evangelising so TLC was coined to keep it from this site.

Now that the evangelising is gone from this site people like David and Viper have decided that it means they are free to persecute people of christian origin.

I myself have a christian origin but have much interest in learning from people who like to share rather than force their spiritual experiences.

David do some more research before speaking I am very rarely on TLC. I'm not interested in learning more about christianity I grew up in it. I want more knowlege of more ancient beliefs.

I hope you realise david that your words here have shown everyone that you are not interested in our ministry but in your own personal gain. The minstry didn't jump to your aid in the form you expected so you are hurt. I'm sorry you are hurt but lashing out against us doesn't change the trouble you gett yourself into.
malloryjade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev. Q why not just stick to facts? Now another uprising may begin. Did you read the front page when you entered here? Give it a rest already. They were wrong and Roger and Ferre were kind enough to give them a forum. How would you feel if someone went screaming obsenities into a childs school or if I went screaming there is no god in a christian church they'd make me leave. you seem ignorant to the facts here.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 4 of 5

Jump to: