THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
scienist view of cannabis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Medical Cannabis, science and law.
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:24 pm    Post subject: scienist view of cannabis Reply with quote

http://www.teachers.tv/video/26227

please watch the whole way through, I found this very interesting and informative. Half way through it starts to get boring, but the last bit turned me on.Very Happy

Ferre watch out for the T-boat.

Everyone watch out for the combine harvester, I was very jealous, I want a garden big enough to run one.

This is designed for schools, but at 55mins long and the biased government I very much doubt it will be shown.

The middle annoyed me, it makes us sound bad, but I just think of the other drugs available and think hypocritics. It takes many different people to make a world. I started smoking and liked it, this is my world and I don't want to change it, apart from the bastards that keep beating me up, then wrecking my life trying to stick the red hot poker up my arse.
I suppose that through our use of cannabis scientist have discovered there are 3 types of people.
1) Those who do something now and then.
2) Those who do something once a week.
3) those who do something everyday.

Just to mark cannabis users in this way is very naive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Medical Cannabis, science and law. All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: