THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Sanctuary kit question
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 1:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha every1

prntrkmt
I have no intension's to call the IRS(IMO you seem to be asking me to though.)You are lucky IMO that I am no ones pawn & do not subscribe to their games.I do realize your IMO BS piecemeal cut & paste & interpretations of IRS documents codes ,& laws (or what ever they are) cut up so it serves your agenda could one day metaphorically speaking burn you & not 4 being a witch.

IMO you are placing piecemeal sections of a huge hard to digest IRS material that is full of tricks such as counter dictions so that they can make stuff say what they(IRS) want it to[just like the bible & vowel~less scripts] thus is open to interpretations(just as all words are) by individuals,lawyers ,& judges.Sadly lawyers & judges are @ the top of the tax food chain & the individuals are the food.

IMO
Automatically "considered tax exempt does not" = they are.If they investigate or audit a person church or organization & find shifty business in their eyes 4 example they can remove the consideration aka "benefit of the doubt given" that all requirements are being met & thus are able to penalize &/or seemingly imprison people "as they see fit" since they make the shit up as they go along with their "counter diction codes & laws" that state & interpret what they want ,as they wish ,& often not what the one on the other end wants or sees.

Example:
Quote:

Note.
In order for an organization (including a church and religious organization) to qualify for tax exemption, no part of its net earnings may inure to any individual.

from:http://www.irs.gov/publications/p557/ch03.html#d0e2993
IMO it appears to me you & Roger use/inure donations 4 your housing & thus IMO you seemingly inure moneys from your donations & sales.If you are lucky you might not ever be investigated by the IRS.I would imagine they have some tricky shit up their sleeves such a requirements about trusts & distributors of church money & requirements all income must be documented in a certain fashion that they deem acceptable.

I am glad I do not need a shop or a certificate or ID to "live my religions/spirituality" or have the desire need or greed to sell cannabis oils & pipes as well as IDs cards ,certificates to fund my personal finances with such items.

I bid(offer)U all peace

Check out my Hemperor & Hawaii themes for Firefox.

Pay heed,I plead,Plant the seed ,. 4 we all
need, the reed weed seed
to be freed, from greed and creeds!

I bid(offer)U peace
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 8:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here's the part I think you are missing Spin. There is a thing called asserting your rights under the constitution.

You can try all you want to demean people about this issue, but the only obvious part is you don't understand the issue completely.

You can either bow to the whim of an illegally operating entity like the IRS, or you can know and assert your universally born rights.

Which are you going to do?

I think prntrkmt has done a pretty good job outlining some of the definitions for you from the IRS itself, and you still want to argue.

The truth is a LOT of people go to jail over the IRS' bullshit, but a number of people beat those BASTARDS in court because they know better.

As for Ed and Elaine Brown, I have been watching their case for a long time. I posted in the thread you link to before you linked it. Did you even read the thread and see I posted already?

I get the feeling you would have conceded and let them take you to jail judging by the way you defend their illegalities. Thank the stars for people like Ed and Elaine Brown that know the TRUTH and are willing to die for it.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev. Adam wrote:
I think prntrkmt has done a pretty good job outlining some of the definitions for you from the IRS itself, and you still want to argue.

The truth is a LOT of people go to jail over the IRS' bullshit, but a number of people beat those BASTARDS in court because they know better.

The IRS rules can get very complicated. For those interested, Zondervan publishes a "Church and Nonprofit Tax and Financial Guide" and a "Minister's Tax and Financial Guide" for each and every tax year. Zondervan is a leading evangelical Christian publisher, but there is very little in either book that is Christian-specific. These guides cover the rules that would apply to any church. The books are $16, so this is a trivial cost. And the books include a lot of sample documents, such as Donor Policy, Conflict of Interest Policy, Internal Audit Guidelines, Assignment of a Minister, etc. that a church can use by simply adding their own local details.

As long as a church has less than $5,000 year income and never more than $250 from any single donor (and only cash donations, no real estate, etc.) and no paid employees, then there is no need to file any government paperwork -- which obviously makes things much easier for a small church.
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2007 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev. Adam

Apparently I have some how demeaned Roger &/or prntrkmt from your "your" perspective.
In my mind I have shown evidence of his/their BS & cons as I see them from "my" perspective.
I did this to express myself & exposes other to the things I see.It is called sharing an opinion.I do not read you defending that I caught Roger in a clear lie when he denied dealing.I showed the pictures.I could post links to him giving price quotes to someone 4 his cannabis oils.Yet you feel some need to post about the tax issues that I have said are my opinion & shall continue to be me & your differing opinions.A subject that I have repeatedly stated I agree to disagree.The subject can go no further IMO unless a he/they end up in a courtroom.WTF do you want?I am not choosing the side of the IRS!I am not of your perspective of how to keep safe from them or your interpretations of their requirements to keep from being eaten & shall not ever be on this subject.
Quote:
Here's the part I think you are missing Spin. There is a thing called asserting your rights under the constitution.

I have not missed anything.Aka you & your constitutional rights as you call them are as open to interpretations as I expressed my opinion on in the last post I made.& the same food chain with the masses @ the bottom as well.IMO asserting your rights is called being in a court room with a judge as a dictator of what are your so called rights.
IMO from day one the constitution was a slave document to serve rich land owners.I do not subscribe or place my freedom in rights under it or any where near it.IMO it serves to keep sheep & cattle from returning to the wild so the modern day masters live high on slavery in a less violent way than the ancient Egyptians heyday for example. I have seen enough just with the bush neo"con" deconstruction of what you call rights.It is a document that IMO the rich give & take so called rights as they deem necessary.IMO it is a document that is dictated by those behind the veil.Groups like privileged elite private membership networks that control the industrial military complex ,the FEDs "non backed" phoney illusion money.The constitution & bill of rights were written by slave masters.

Quote:
you can try all you want to demean people about this issue, but the only obvious part is you don't understand the issue completely.

IMO it is not an issue to understand.I do know that if I picked up the phone & called them(IRS) they would IMO love to investigate.It sounds like you want me to.Once again I am not your puppet or puppy & have no intension's of calling to demonstrate my opinion that it would not be pleasant & they would both IMO be up shits creek.

Quote:
You can either bow to the whim of an illegally operating entity like the IRS, or you can know and assert your universally born rights.

Which are you going to do?

Keep your dualistic mindset It is yours not mine.

Quote:

Are you not arguing your opinion in your post?
& you accuse me of want to continue.
I do not think he did a clear job.I agree to disagree.IMO he placed it there for himself IMO & placed only what served his needs.

Quote:

Did I ever state some did not ever win cases.IMO it is not because they know or knew better.I do not subscribe to "better than" mindsets about the knowledge or lack of knowledge of individuals.I observe money often buys a case or causes a loss of one.

Quote:
As for Ed and Elaine Brown, I have been watching their case for a long time. I posted in the thread you link to before you linked it. Did you even read the thread and see I posted already?

I read the article posted & have glanced @ it as some new posts appeared.I then placed the link days after my last look @ it(I did not reread it when I posted it)..I stated:
Quote:
Read this thread if you wish to or have not seen it.

I apologize for the fact I did not memorize your name.The article/story was my point ,not your post in it.

Quote:
I get the feeling you would have conceded and let them take you to jail judging by the way you defend their illegalities. Thank the stars for people like Ed and Elaine Brown that know the TRUTH and are willing to die for it.

I am not a person that makes more than a million dollars a year or deals with BS income taxes.I am not "defending" the IRS ,I have stated that it is BS the cattle/masses are subject to.I have stated I see danger on IRS issues involved in their IMO con~games.I do not agree ,support ,or defend the stuff that IMO Roger & prntrkmt are treading dangerously on ,nor the IRS.If I did I would have picked up the phone.Your last paragraph shows me & maybe others that you clearly "want to argue".
I have the feeling want to continue argue tax issues because I have showed everyone proof that Roger is a dealer & you wish to draw attention away from my pictures from his site with his "kit with a sack of buds in the picture" & cannabis oil all with "buy now" buttons because I have demeaned Roger in "your" mind.In my mind I hope his constant seeking money in these forums like it was his personal cash register has now ended.I am glad Ferre is not on his page or book which comes IMO with a "need to greed after members pockets".I hope Ferre decides to not allow any asking 4 any money here(no passing the plate or ads).I hope Roger makes his "where is this place going" dreams come true.A 10 dollar sign up/membership & 10 dollar monthly dues.He shall IMO need to now that he just lost a source of income.

Ferre
Thank you(mahalo) 4 easing my mind with your news.
I made some Firefox themes yesterday to celebrate & shall post them most likely tomorrow.I also have made some graphics stuff like headers & logo draft ideas I had & shall post them as well.

I bid(offer)U all peace

need, the reed weed seed

I bid(offer)U peace
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 12:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get what you're trying to accomplish. You don't live under the constitution, but wish to argue in favor of the IRS's laws.

Quite confusing, and at the same time quite amusing.

I'm not trying to argue with you. You are the one that started this whole thing.

Spin on dude........spin on. Laughing

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev. Adam

I do not support IRS laws ,or the IRS laws.
Show me if you wish to ,where I argue ***"in favor of IRS laws"*** since you accuse me of it.I do state the reality that the IRS laws are in the IRSs favor ,not argue that I favor their laws.

I am guilty of being aware that the law is in their(the IRS)favor as it is their law & they fuck people every day as tax men have done since the dawn of so called civilization/domestication/yoking/enslaving of mankind.I do not agree with selling religion or selling cannabis.That does not = I favor the IRS laws or laws against cannabis.

I am a realist in that I know if I walk outside & go to a police station & light a jpint of cannabis & one of the cops get wind of it I would feel the heat aka be fucked by "their laws" that I do not agree with nor favor.If I see someone walking in the direction of a police station & they are smoking a jpint I would explain to them "what reality awaits them" if they continue down the street.If the person states I know how to deal with "their" laws & can blow smoke in their faces & they can not do a thing to him.Then I do argue that that is ignorant non safe logic no matter how I spin & slice it.I therefore would argue the facts as I know them that he is in for a harsh awakening if he continues down the road to blow smoke in the cops faces.

What I have done or as you put it accomplish ,is expose my opinion & evidence of the cons/scams of Roger & prntrkmt as I see them & that laws I do not support but acknowledge as a reality ,could bring heat IMO from IRS if they catch wind.

I bid(offer)U peace

need, the reed weed seed

I bid(offer)U peace
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HEY SPINN ME THINKS YOUR GLASS PIPE RESEMBLES A BUBBLE CAUSE YOU SEEM TO BE SPUNN YOUR "EXPOSURE" OF THE CONN MAN SEEMS TO BE YOUR OWN CON. YOU TOLD ADAM THAT HE WAS IGNORANT FOR THINKING HE DIDNT HAVE TO FILE TAXES THAT IS WHERE YOU DEFEND THE IRS YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE SAID IN THE PAST HOW DO YOU CORRECT OTHERS? WHO IS THE IGNORANT ONE?
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 1:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha

hey reverendquenzer me knows you are an individual that labels others members haters & thus exposes members & the general public to read your posts that clearly show how you seem to need to resort to labeling people haters & how you need to write in all capitals to me.I hope one day your "hate spewing" bubble bursts & sets you free.I do not have a glass pipe or sell ones in the attempt to peddle items 4 profit in the guise of a church ,such as "The official Pr Ntr Kmt approved prayer kit" is being "sold" @ $74.00 each lol(IMO it looks like it costs them $10 wholesale including the pouch).My opinions & exposing those that profit & feed off of tokers is not a con(it exposes the public to cons I clearly see).I do not like money or seek money.

Quote:
YOU TOLD ADAM THAT HE WAS IGNORANT FOR THINKING HE DIDNT HAVE TO FILE TAXES

I did not use the word ignorant I used the word naive.
Show me where I told Adam he was ignorant.I have just shown everyone how you state a made up claim ,that I used a word that I did not use in my post on that area of the thread ,to serve your capital letter spewing & obviously upset self by poorly trying make it appear ,that I said a word I did not do in that area of this thread.You accuse me of defending the IRS & have no evidence I do(because I do not defend them ,I show the reality of them).I think you show the world "WHO IS THE IGNORANT ONE?" with your capital letter yelling post that ignores the reality of what actual words I used in the conversation between me & Adam.

I do think he is ignoring reality & thus IMO he might be ignorant(not an insult)as well as naive.Sometimes ignorance is bliss ,but the wise know ignorance of law is not an accepted defense in court.

This is some of what was posted:
Quote:
Quote from Adam:
However, if you NEVER file, you are NEVER subject to pay taxes.

Quote from me:
Are you that naive.(I do not intent to be rude but is that what you really think)

He stated:
Quote:
You do NOT become a tax payer until you file your first 1040.At that point, you are a taxpayer, and are subject to the IRS tax code. However, if you NEVER file, you are NEVER subject to pay taxes.

Here is just one example of reality: an employer could list the money they pay a non filer on their taxes & that enters(files) one into the IRS system.I know a guy that is a painter ,he is a subcontractor & thus his employers (contractors & homeowners) do not remove taxes from his checks(he is supposed to do it himself).All was fine 4 a short time & he did not pay taxes or file taxes on that income.One day he was notified the tax man was going after him for owed taxes ,because he was in the system.

I sPINello bid(offer) a pin ,to to pop your bubble reverendquenzer & bid(offer)peace as well, 2 all

need, the reed weed seed

I bid(offer)U peace
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 3:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Funny you would say that. I own a paint contracting business and I know how all that works.

Your friend got into trouble because as a sub contractor he is required to be a legal business entity of his own. He must carry his own workman's comp insurance and own licensing. As such, he is responsible for self-employment tax.

This is FAR different from an un-apportioned tax on wages of an employee. If you knew half of what you're talking about, you would know that taxes on businesses and self-employment (same as owning a business) are LEGAL!!!

He does not receive a check for his labor only like an employee does, and taxing that income would be illegal.

You are WAY mixed up and spun all over the place.

It's obvious by the way you pick apart anyone who replies that YOU are the one interested in conflict here.

YOU started all this bickering. I think you spent so long in the woods you don't know what is real and what isn't.

Are you done yet?

It's blatantly obvious how little YOU know yourself about this topic you are attempting to school people on judging by that last statement. I would give up if I were you.

-James Madison

reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SPINN <<< funny how such a simple miss spelling puts you so out of place. Anyway. Spinn from what I understand I believe that Naive and Ignorant are synonymus or at least very similar in meaning. You are right my spelling is not the greatest. I put no time into spelling because I am not a gramar student. You obses over words cause you are "dislexic" I don't see that. You claim to have these dissorders yet you don't show any symptoms accept the constant conspiricy theories about me casting spells on you. DAMN hah bet that one bugs ya. Just find another forum to judge. You call people on here ignorant and naive for knowing the truth. The IRS is an illigal entity. There is no law allowing them to do the things they do. They act as a mob threatening people to pay or face consequences. Their is no law for citizens to pay an un-aportioned tax on labor. And as far as your rants about my words. You are not my judge. I judge myself and no one else ever will. You choose to act as judge for me and others, and for that you lose all credibility. Examine yourself and learn to spinn your own words and not others. I say exactly what I mean to say on these forums as well as everone else. You choose to spinn it and try and make it what it is not. Get over yourself you are not any better than anyone else on this site. You are not a teacher for a teacher helps not hinders. You do not expose con men you harrass members of this ministry because of your own lack of acceptance. Let people believe what they will. If they hear something from you that they like they will persue you for knowledge.
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 5:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha

Rev. Adam
You do not know my friend nor how he got in trouble.You know one simple paragraph of his plight @ the hands of the IRS.
I did not state he was registered business as a subcontractor.He was a local kid out of high school that did work 4 legal contractors that were actual licensed businesses & homeowners.He had not ever had a job before that & had not ever filed income tax forms.The asshat contractor wrote his expenses off as money paid to my friend & thus laid a paper trail & raised a flag to go after him.

Quote:
I think you spent so long in the woods you don't know what is real and what isn't.

& I am the one that wants conflict.lol

Quote:

It's obvious by the way you pick apart anyone who replies that YOU are the one interested in conflict here.

YOU started all this bickering. I think you spent so long in the woods you don't know what is real and what isn't.

Are you done yet?

I could create sentences that serve just to insult you & choose not to.

I could state you are interested in causing conflict & started the bickering.(I started with exposing Roger after David posted to this thread & he was censored.*when bickering started is different to different minds*) ,I choose not to.

Quote:
I would give up if I were you.

I agree to disagree & drop it ,as it is not a "give up" or "not give up" situation to me.

reverendquenzer
Quote:
You are not my judge. I judge myself and no one else ever will.

I am not your maker nor "your judge" ,I judge/analyze from my viewpoint & ,as do all that encounter you(or anything) ,when they encounter you(or anything).You need to try to make me appear as if I condemned you.You are the one casting spells of damn on people & labeling people haters.I have not ever said I was better than anyone.We all teach & learn as we live & teachings come in all forms some are pleasant to some & unpleasant to others.What help one might hinder another.All are not on your page/book/mind or mine.

Quote:
You do not expose con men you harrass members of this ministry because of your own lack of acceptance.

That is your way of seeing it.(which is fine by me)

Quote:
Let people believe what they will.

I have told no one what they must think or believe ,it is up to individuals to believe in what they choose.

Quote:
If they hear something from you that they like they will persue you for knowledge.

Every word spoken or written is knowledge.
IMO this is saying I should not speak/write/express myself ,unless asked to.

Argue with some one that wants to give you energy.I no longer wish to in this thread.

I bid(offer)U all peace

need, the reed weed seed

I bid(offer)U peace
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's a lot of energy you put into that post to just give up, lol! Laughing

-James Madison

malloryjade

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you Mystic Power??? are you ok??? I'm worried about you!!!! Love and Peace Mallory Jade
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 11:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wondering the same thing over here.......

-James Madison

jessica

PostPosted: Thu Jun 21, 2007 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shocked
After the whole David, Spinn-ello, and other few bashing everything we say and turning this forum into a joke. (Nothing legitimate in the way they use vulgarities) Some of us decided this wasn't going anywhere, except to make some internet flunkies feel important by bashing on others. This is not why I joined, and I don't think this is why Mystic joined. Check the other sites out he still responds to us. But you understand after how many go rounds with this word monkey ( not an insult, just a description of the circus like acts made out of words), Spinn-ello. Just give up no matter what you say he will just come up with something else, he is sucking all of your good energies. I look forward to hearing from ya'll on the other sites, it is not all about the Bible, I miss chatting with ya'll in a civilized fashion.

Sister Jessica
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to: