THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Sanctuary kit question
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
malloryjade
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yeah I love you guys!!!! you know who you are. everyone I've spoken a kind word to.
viper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 1:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh man ................... !

AT LAST !

Welcome back Ferre.

Lets get the gear box sorted out and start going forwards.

Rev.DeGray2

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 3:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that is pretty dumb and if i would have known than why bother with it. also i wanted to once again apoligize for speaking in such a tone in this thread and i also apoligize that i would even bother though speaking in such anywhere here. I think it still doesn't really mean anything but oh well.

Peace and take Really good care..

Sincerely Rev. DeGray 2
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 6:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha every1

In the last post you made in the beginning you reply to my having my opinion that you "have greed 4 money & that you sell":
Quote:
Dear person, I do not 'deal' in anything. There is nothing "for sale" at the THC Ministry. Zero cash register. Zero credit card machine. I am not "incommerce".

Near the bottom of that post you reply to my proof:
Quote:
Oops! Point well taken. I did not make that page, design it or approve of it. It was made for me without my knowledge and has been removed or will be removed asap. I apologize for your confusion.
That would have been "sales" if it was true, you're correct.

It was true!
I know what a control freak you are by your own admission in this very thread.
IMO their is little chance someone took pictures of those cannabis oil bottles ,done in such a manner as to display them the way they were without your knowledge.

Or made the photo the $250 dollar kit with a small sack of buds clearly visible.

to be placed on "your forum/shop" complete with a "buy now" button ,only accessible from a "shop now" button placed @ the top of you forums main page.

You may have removed them ,but they existed.& is proof of dealing.

You shall not ever pick my pocket.
You shall not ever pick me up @ Hilo or anywhere.
To give you a mental picture of me ,we already met once eye to eye ,although U may not recall the meeting.It was 4/28/02 at the homegrown music festival "freedom in the patch"on Kauai.I approached your "booth" & was gifted with one drop of oil to my forehead by a pleasant androgynous type person[without explaining fully what it was](***IMO you are aware that If one is not of Aarons line "a holy oil anointing" with that recipe could be considered a shunning offense if one is a Jew.This was not mentioned & is also why I use a non cursed (with biblical threats) ,pure ,powerful ,unadulterated ,& direct to the mind & blood ,inhaled jOINT based anOINTing.).I asked about possibly having more (to taste a drop) & was told ,I would need to buy it from you & a packet 4 protection (misleadingly IMO) called "sanctuary kit" was offered as well.You & I then met.You reiterated the previous mentioned sales pitch(wearing a suit in a crowd of Hawaii hippies whom were there to hear local bands lol).I told you my surname Spinello means "jpint of cannabis" in Italian.(you stated "let me write it down") I then quickly left to go play in the concert ,& because I was confused how a church/ministry would want to charge 4 a holy sacrament & offer its flock protection 4 money.I was a brown long curly locked(not dreads) wearing ,most likely dirty boardshorts wearing ,no shirt ,& no shoes type.It was abnormal 4 me to be there ,as I am a hermit ,hider ,watcher & mingle little with mankind.I had lived @ that point 3 years 15 extreme miles from the nearest road ,only rarely leaving to get supplies.I would hike barefoot & make my journey in usually around 3 hours to & fro my home(a mountain goat cave I dug out deeper by hand).Where I there built & care took(was kahu) many food gardens & my cannabis.(*more food than cannabis*although I always had cannabis to smoke & to the extent people nicknamed me Puff.(the closest town was Hanalei)
Here is a picture of me:

with an (endemic)endangered species ,a Hawaiian coot/Alae ke'oke'o.
She broke her leg on a landing in shallow water.
The state of Hawaii would not send someone to even look @ her ,as their is no programs or people assigned to her kind/species.They said let it be ,yet it she could not feed ,they said let it die then.I figured out that she was there to feed on the stringy green algae that grows in small water falls & she also loved worms.We talked in her language as I did my best not pollute her with English.I made sure she knew too stay away from cats & humans(we played hide from humans together lol) before she healed & left 2 months later(she did not want to leave ,was female & was doing mating dances toward me once she healed ,so I abandoned her like her wild mother once did.I watched her from a distance until she realized , I was not coming with food anymore & flew away once she got hungry enough.)

Quote:
Fact: I do make the holy anointing oil of Moses and the christening oil of Jesus according to the sacred recipe of Exodus 30:23 and Mark 6:13.

FACT
Mark 6:13 is not a recipe.

It is your IMO unwise guess that potentialy places a curse upon men & women born to a Jewish mother.
(it is written(in the book of domestication) Mary used spikenard oil as an anointing oil(showing not all anointing oil = QNH BSM) & in those times use of the QNH BSM recipe was not permitted to commoners.Jesus & his trial would have been for using it on the masses(if he existed & used it ).IMO he would have been wise enough(if he existed) to change the recipe to make it his own mix & smart enough to know it is the cannabis that is the main active substance(if he existed IMO he knew the ways of the Far East peoples.Where he would have seen it in its most potent pure natural form(Hand hash).IMO he would have known how to avoid cursing the masses.A thing you seem not to acknowledge or seem to care about.)
There is no written word in the bible or any ancient source that shows Jesus used that recipe(if he existed).,that I know of & apparently none that claim Mark 6:13 = the holy anointing oil of Moses.

FACT
Exodus 30:23 has a cursed(with a shunning)spell to all Jews that are not of Aarons blood line.(& only few of Aarons bloodline were given such duties & thus were given access).*(= IMO for believers in the fairy tale IMO called heaven ,that could = no entry into heaven according to its spell/curse.)*

They F&^*ing kept it 4 themselves ,so they were high & the people were not.Take the wild original food from the wolf ,to make them & their progeny domesticated dogs subject to human control thru loss of will.
You keep your F^&*ing cursed recipe.I shall not ever stop speaking out to inform others about the curse you blindly expose people to if they were born to a Jewish(by blood) mother.I am wise enough not to mimic it nor its L'evi/*evi(L)* preists.(I love my dyslexia lol)
*throw bible passage #s all you want ,the ones you did IMO just expose your ignorance & greed & neglect of avoiding placing curses on others or yourself.

Quote:
I DO place the knowledge online for FREE. Where have you been? You sound like you don't even know our website, yet you have a harsh and negative opinion of it. What's up with-in you to do that?........................Any time you want just go to www.thc-ministry.org and start printing! Much of the kit is there for FREE. Enjoy yourself. It's my gift to you and an infinite number of others.

What's up with-in me is I smell your misinformation & runarounds.I smell & have documented your selling of cannabis oil & your IMO BS con games.
I see no court transcripts or anything showing "powerful legal precedents" on your org site.The testimonials about cases are mostly in your hand.I do not see 130 pages of well-researched materials with research done on the state, national and international level on your org site = a B.S. runaround IMO

I have not slandered you ,you slander you IMO.I have exposed you & others to my opinions & things I find.
You are lucky I am not the type to call the IRS or the FEDs.
You are IMO a con~man.
Quote:
It's a charity, not a business.

I am pretty sure it is against the law to claim to be a "charity" & not have non profit status.
Please show me proof of non profit status.
Posing as a charity is from my comprehension a crime & a common con.

Members might want to read what this
http://www.ukcia.org/news/shownewsarticle.php?articleid=10636
that shows a NORML lawyer states in this article about the case in the article above:
Quote:
a representative of NORML, a national marijuana advocacy group,
said Schrumpf should forget about fighting the possession charge.

"There is no religious defense for using marijuana in the United
States," said Allen St. Pierre.

American courts don't recognize marijuana as a sacrament, unlike the
view that some courts have taken regarding peyote use by a small number
of Native Americans.

I think a pot lawyer is closer to the truth than the BS you deceive people with IMO.

You might want to learn a donation = nothing in return.
Example = you give a kit away = you donated one.
Example = you accept money & give one = selling NOT a donation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donation
Quote:
Legal aspects
Donations are transfers, or gifts, given without return consideration. This lack of return consideration means that, in common law, an agreement to make a donation is an "imperfect contract void for want of

consideration.

Example = Nike can donate shoes to a sports charity 4 kids & call the shoes a donation in that instance ,but whenever they take money 4 the shoes it is a sale & against the law to call it a donation.

Quote:
There is zero profit in seven years experience! How could you know differently?You're guessing again. :-}

You are correct I am wisely guessing.
Do you file/report all of the cash donations & sales from the many thousands of members you claim are part of(& thus fund) your personal charity/shop.
Should I call the IRS & ask them.I do not see your org listed in their required database & you have told me you are a charity.
You claim you have provided the Sanctuary paperwork for FREE to thousands of people & I have seen you boast of 10s of thousands of members.
Many are unpaid & some you have donated a kit to.
If even a thousand paid $250 that would = 250 thousands dollars.Most likely not reported to the IRS from what I can see of your non transparent state of finances.

You state:
Quote:
I need the ministry finances to be 'transparent' for all to see. Ferre has been advising me on this very thing, to his credit.

on wikipedia talk page 02/20/05:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:THC_Ministry
Your word is worthless of mana to solidify IMO from what I read.
2 years & still no transparency = words without energy or intent to manifest them.
Maybe I should write some fresh info for wiki.

I have found the Jose Saliva case now that you gave me his town.I do not need his phone #.
I only so far have what is available online 4 free.
http://www.tiny.cc/WZKzO
*ignore the "Please wait for seconds" & click the link*
Quote:
Cannabis charges were dropped. A simple, yet beautiful ending for Jose'.

IMO this is misinformation.
He made a plea bargain(A common thing) to plead guilty to MODIFIED-POSSESS/USE WPN IN DRUG OFF.
A plea deal that most likely makes WEAPON IN A ***"DRUG OFFENSE"*** on his record.
That is not: A simple, yet beautiful ending for Jose IMO.
It does seem he was sentenced to probation not jail.There is nothing online to imply your ministry was involved or helped(I might buy some transcripts to find out).
I do not know the amount of cannabis he had from the records ,but might find out & might request the bail transcripts(to see if the bail was set @ $0 because the judge saw that he was a minister with his papers in order,as you claim.)

Quote:
High Times, Cannabis Culture, HEADS and Skunk Magazine have all taken a journalistic look at this Ministry and written favorably about us for their readers. I gratefully include Jack Herer, Chris Conrad & Mikki Norris, John Roulac, Elvy Musikka and Donny Wirtschafter among my longtime (20 year) personal friends in the Cannabis liberation movement. If you know these people, or just know who they are, then you know what this means. If you don't know these people then I highly recommend that you get to know them.

knowing these people = IMO a con~man whom is media freak riding the popularity train while using the coat tails of others to try(lol) to pull himself up.

High times(the profiteers/sellouts IMO that are sponsored with imitation cannabis ads & is nothing like it was in the 70s) even notices your sites "testimonials from unnamed individuals"
http://www.hightimes.com/ht/news/content.php?bid=1235&aid=10
Matbe I should email them 2 show them this thread.

Quote:
Like it or not, the black market is where MOST of the Cannabis in the world comes from. At least there IS enough Cannabis to supply a black market! How did you start with it? Did you buy some?

You IMO seem to be justifying the black market.
When I first toked I was 4 years old.my father was shaving & had a jpint & a cigarette on the edge of the sink as he shaved.I pick up the jpint & toked.I said look dad I moke.
The first time I bought it ,domestic green greed bud did not exist.Prices were &110 a QP 4 the finest sativa gold & red buds I have known.(Note:sativa to this day today cost more due to long flower times & is harder to find due to short cycle indicas).Practically over night in the early 80s green domestic bud showed up @ 10 dollars a gram & the excellent head high cannabis grown by peasant farmers from south of the border dryed up & is today is replaced with gangs that mimic the greed 4 a piece of the action set by non south of the border types.IMO the tables would be turned if people like you did not deal.4 a plant that would be worth dollars a pound if your types(dealers)did not feed the tax base with your profits spent on legal stuff.I do know in its current state of
legality ,cost of fertilizer & the things you state do not = $3500lbs or anywhere near that.

Quote:
ME:"I know you were ordained by a cannabis church & it was a model"

YOU:Yes, that's partly true. It was a model that, as I came to know it, was unsustainable and untrue for me. I did the honorable thing as soon as I realized it and created my own Ministry to follow my own path in integrity with my spirit and soul.

You originally stated:their was zero model.= a lie or a partial truth as you put it .lol
I notice you state unsustainable = the cannabis church that ordained you seems not to be dealers that live off sales to sustain itself.(*it still exists.*)
Selling seems not to be their path ,nor pecking orders such as founder & leader labels.lol Which IMO leads to people that need to filter & censor others words types(you).

IMO you break wisdom rule #1 for all cannabis growers.
Tell no one.
You encourage people to expose them self needlessly IMO & preach non existent protection IMO & have even seen a thread on these board where you desire that members should use real names & real faces.I have seen you advise people to go to preliminary court proceedings without a lawyer.lol(IMO unwise unless one is cunning & skilled in BS which court proceeding 4 cannabis are IMO).You IMO are a danger to all cannabis growers freedom & yourself.

Quote:
Please avoid me and my greed and go away! Now. Why are you still here if there is zero value to be had by being here? You really secretly like this Ministry, don't you?

Your plead of please go away!NOW(yelling it @ me?lol).In a desire IMO to avoid the things I expose & my opinions ,shall not make me go away.
I am still here because this is not your forum.
I like Ferre(most of the time lol)& do not find him to be a con man.

IMO the member Zero is valuable.lol(even you are ,as an example of a con~man IMO) & his words are of value here & so are yours that let me expose you here ,to all in a public manner.

I value exposing IMO con men.Here & everywhere.
Cannabis is also my surname & thus my heritage & inheritance.
I also find value discussing cannabis(& other topics) here & everywhere.

I do not secretly like this ministry.I openly value this place ,that I access thanks to Ferre not you.

Quote:
Dear Spinello, I invite you to keep following your bliss wherever it leads you.

I am not your dear or a deer blinded by your headlights.

You invite me to follow my bliss?
WTF?
Do I need your invite to follow MY bliss.?NO
Do you own me or guide me?NO

I find find safety and happiness in my mind(& could tap them even if tortured)
I also find find safety and happiness in creatures places & things ,not touched by mankind.

I bid(offer)U all peace

Check out my Hemperor & Hawaii themes for Firefox.

Pay heed,I plead,Plant the seed ,. 4 we all
need, the reed weed seed
to be freed, from greed and creeds!

I bid(offer)U peace
malloryjade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, this is off subject but i'm using firefox. Spin~ello you write fine. I can't post like that, personally writing long posts is beyond frustrating for me. Somehow I have a feeling you have a pretty high IQ. I love that you have your questions and ask them. We are all humans and have the right to ask. I didn't find your questions to be hostile just honest. Peace and Love Mallory Jade Smile
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 7:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spinello, your posts are interesting IMO, but IMO you say IMO too much. Then again, that's just IMO, what do I know, but IMO you are really saying IMO too much. Laughing

I bid (offer) you peace. Just in case you didn't know what "bid" means. Laughing

Sorry bro...just had to pick on you. Your writing style kills me. Keep posting though....people are paying attention.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
malloryjade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big shout out to Rev. Adam! how you doing? Feeling ok? Very Happy
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Mallory! I am about 80% better as far as pain goes, but I'm going to have to have another procedure done because I have stenosis (narrowing) of that area which is making things quite difficult. The only bad thing is I can't get back to work because my bowels control my life at the moment, so I am still stuck at home trying not to earn an eviction notice....and I am VERY bored. Thanks for asking though....I appreciate that! Wink

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
malloryjade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm glad your in less pain. I have pain daily. not that though. When I had my boys I was in chronic pain for 5 years and the doctors wouldn't help it was horrible. They kept telling me I shouldn't have pain too funny. I was supposed to be sterile and had both babies on the pill and shot they're 10 months apart. oops getting off to la la land Glad to hear it and sorry about the rest. geez... Smile
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre it is good to see your name and face on these forums again. I hope that this forum can return to peace soon.

To all of those who chose to attack roger (not you malory) Roger has his faults but that is no reason to attack a man who has acomplished so much in his own direction. If you dissagree with his intentions follow your own path. Don't start war with someone who is fighting your enemy (DEA). He has done great work weather you like his motive or not.

As for the seperation of F.U.C.K. from THC... It is not what I would hope but in the current state of this forum it may be for the best. I hope that Those who are solely involved in F.U.C.K. will still interact fairly with those of us who do chose to be involved with both ministries.

David I still say you need to grow up. You offer no true point rather you simply cosign with someone else to make you feel strong. Re evaluate yourself.... OH and as in the past I am anticipating your typical response of threats and aggression toward me. I will emerge unscaved by any of your advances. So BRING IT ON

Malory I am unsure myself what reason roger has put you on his list of deviants. I believe it comes down to another misunderstanding and one of your exadgerated outbursts back a few weeks. I personally see that you are a strong woman. Sometimes too strong but as a Volcano Sits it builds presure and eventually blows so I understand your strong tone. I stand by you in OUR battle against Tyrany.

Ferre I hope that you can find a fair way to deal with David and his attacks on MANY members of this site who have given him no reason to make the threats and hatefull remarks that he so bluntly throws at us... hehe blunt.....

Spinello Damn thats a lot to read... eyes hurt.

LOVE AND PEACE TO ALL!!!!!!!!
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 1:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha every1

malloryjade
Quote:
Hey, this is off subject but i'm using firefox.

Have you tried my themes?

I actually have a low IQ./intelligence quotient.
My last test =ed borderline retarded. 70 Rolling Eyes lol
This is what psychiatrist use:
Quote:
IQ score ranges (from DSM-IV):
* mild mental disability: IQ 50–55 to 70; children require mild support; formally called "Educable Mentally Retarded".

I was the kid that would take the toaster apart to try to figure out how it worked.(in those days I could not put one back together much to the dismay of my mother.).The kid that would stick a fork in an electrical outlet because it fit.(ouch/neat)I like 2 say I am more cunning like a fox or clever like monkey ,rather than intelligent.(Which = IMO is more like understanding in todays modern use).I could barely read or write up until recently & @ times still can not.Until just few years ago I mostly wrote everything as one paragraph ,with a period here and there.(sometimes) Smile

Rev. Adam
I used IMO a whole lot with Roger.I have my reasons & do not think you would like a long(lol) explanation.I am conscious of it & do not do it to kill you ,Roger ,or anyone lol.(but I realize it can be as annoying to some ,as it is helpful to me & others)

I place (offer) after bid ,because it can be defined many ways by different mindsets & dictionaries.Example:I do not want people to interpret my use of that word to = an offer to buy something.I use it there 2 = just offer.I do not find that you have picked on me(or ticked me off lol).I saw it as an expression in your own way give me the opportunity 2 explain my reasons 4 placing (offer) where I do.

I hope you heal soon & lose boredom forever.

reverendquenzer
Quote:
To all of those who chose to attack roger (not you malory) Roger has his faults but that is no reason to attack a man who has acomplished so much in his own direction. If you dissagree with his intentions follow your own path. Don't start war with someone who is fighting your enemy (DEA). He has done great work weather you like his motive or not.

Am I one of those whom you speak of in this paragraph?

Quote:
Spinello Damn thats a lot to read... eyes hurt.

Spinello Damn?
Are you casting judgment of hell on me or my words because they were many to read.Do you damn books as well.Books are often long.

I notice you did not word it Damn (your)eyes hurt.

I avoid that word 4 it = to condemn to a punishment or fate; especially : to condemn to hell
[from websters]

I bid(offer) U all peace(especially Rev. Adam Smile )

Check out my Hemperor & Hawaii themes for Firefox.

Pay heed,I plead,Plant the seed ,. 4 we all
need, the reed weed seed
to be freed, from greed and creeds!

I bid(offer)U peace

Last edited by Spin~ello on Sat Jun 16, 2007 6:28 pm; edited 3 times in total
malloryjade

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Rev.Quenzer. I appreciate your kind words and needed them. Spin~ello I did check them out but so far not using them. Hey with your iq you could be president!!!
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2007 4:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre wrote:
I still have a dream of opening a Cannabis Temple here in Amsterdam and am working on that project as we speak, but it will not be an affiliate of the Hawaií Cannabis Ministry, it will be the First Universal Church of Kantheism.

Do you have a new logo for FUCK?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6

Jump to: