THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Sanctuary kit question
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, I do read the forums and I ask you to please keep it civilized.

I do have an announcement to make, after a few weeks of looking into this matter with many of our members in Amsterdam we came to the conclusion that the Amsterdam THC Ministry cannot be in any way support or be affiliated with the Hawaií Cannabis Ministry anymore, as the Hawaií Cannabis Ministry is drifting away on a dead end path, carried by jehova cannabis witnesses and that is way too much in conflict with our basic tenets, which includes modern science and the latter has proven time and time again that the whole abrahamic teachings are plagiatrist works designed for braincontrol and mass manipulation. Even the recipe of the healing oil originates most probably in China where healing oils containing Cannabis have been used for thousands of years before the Abrahamic scriptures where even written and are still used today in some areas.

At present times I only have access to the site via internet cafes and my cellphone but as soon as I have the opportunity I will make the propriate changes to this site. In the main time, please quit the bickering, I had a long conversation with Roger on the phone the other day and I have wished him well in his future endeavers with his ministry, This (Amsterdam) ministry will keep being the place where people who really want to know about 'the old ways'and Cannabis' relationship with spirituality can keep gathering, this ministry will still be a place where those who have been THC Ministry members for years but who feel no affiliation with the abrahamic teachings whatsoever can meet up with like minded souls.

I still have a dream of opening a Cannabis Temple here in Amsterdam and am working on that project as we speak, but it will not be an affiliate of the Hawaií Cannabis Ministry, it will be the First Universal Church of Kantheism.

As I said, I wish Roger all the best in the future, the Amsterdam Cannabis Ministry, First Universal Church of Kantheism, will not "make it up as we go", we will just keep up the old ways, without the bullshit, and we will progress and keep up with modern science, have all the fun this world can offer us and we will, above all, be ourselves.

As my time is limited, I will end this post, I have supported Roger for years but the time has come that he follows his own path, it does not lead our way.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Brother Adam
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Great question! You are most certainly NOT a member-in-good-standing of the THC Ministry. Neither is David or Malloryjade or many other 'members' of this forum. To be honest, I truly don't understand what the three of you are even doing here, spending your time, but "God, that's GREAT!" I would think that you would all prefer to be someplace else that you actually enjoy and respect. You must really like it here.

How did all the members of this forum get on that list?

Just say the word RIGHT NOW if I am included on such a list.

If this is the case, I am through with this ministry. I haven't done shit, and neither have many other members of this forum.

Why would you say something like that? If you don't mean to include all of us, make sure you say so. Why you would type that and leave it for all of us to see? What are you saying?

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha every1

RogerChristie made a post @ Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:29 pm.
It then sat & lost ranking & got buried by fresher post in the "Questions and faqs" category.

I then observed David make a post to this thread Jun 12th or 13th, 2007,
This brought it up to the top again.
I responded(Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:19 am.)

The post order went Roger(Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:29 pm)
David(within the last couple of days,I do not know because it is gone)
Them me (Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:19 am.)

It did not go roger on 05 ,then me on 07.

What happened to Davids post that brought this thread back to the top of the list again?
It now(due to censorship?) appears that I responded to a dead/buried thread.

Grannymouse then made a post asking questions about my comment about the term "got it".

I then spent more than 5 hours writing my post yesterday.I checked back a couple of hours latter & David & Grannymouse? or malloryjade? had both made posts that thanked me 4 sharing.(or am I mistaken?)

Who removed them? or am I mistaken?
I have a disability(as doctors call it)/sensitivity that is similar to a cats.What I mean by this is if you change the room around it causes them/me stress because of scent pattern changes.

The word aloha in Hawaiian before English contact & destruction of their language =ed smelling each other through the nostrils(a sniff most often done when one enters & leaves a scene[but not always] ,thus the Ha'ole[ones without breath of life as Hawaiians call foreigners]when they first arrived did not know what it was the Native Hawaiians were doing as the Ha'ole/foreigners had lost that extra sensory ability(seeing with the nose) , so when they destroyed their language[another one of their scents]they defined aloha to = hello goodbye & love [a foreigners version/interpretation/imposition].
Alo =front face presence
Ha =breath of life.
It did not = hello goodbye or love

The removal of the posts in this thread = deceptive aloha to me & has caused me severe distress & only deepens my suspicions that some things do not smell kosher/ma'e.ma'e.

I ask David was the post you made that opened this thread back up & the one that was reply to my long post censored/removed/deleted?
or
Did you do these remove those two posts yourself ,if they existed?
Grannymouse?/malloryjade? I spent a lot of energy sharing my personal experience.
I saw a "post one of you?" made yesterday that thanked me 4 sharing.
(or @ least I though I did.I only read the replies real quick as I was in the middle of some graphics I was drawing.)
Did you remove it yourself ,if it existed?
I would like to thank David malloryjade & Grannymouse 4 your posts.

I have no photographic memory & have a condition that makes writing very hard for me ,I do it OK but it takes very much time & energy from me(more than most I have encountered).It is very difficult 4 me to paint so to say from memory.I am the type that needs to have a picture to reference & inspire me as I paint.I now apologize(to David & Grannymouse that I am unable to respond my thank you in a deeper fashion ,as I no longer have your posts here 4 me to reference because it appears that they were censored.I only read them briefly yesterday after my long post but was touched & felt kindness(A rare thing as I rarely interact with people & am a "recluse/hermit/extremely shy" type.)
I thank you Roger 4 replying to my posts in this thread & shall respond 2 your post later today or tomorrow.

I kindly ask 4 an answer ,as to if you have censored/removed/deleted the posts I mention in this post ,or know who did.
Or tell me I am mistaken & must be hallucinating or something(I do not think I am ,but do one occasion lol).
I doubt you like to stress creatures or leave them in such a state.

I bid(offer)U all peace

Check out my Hemperor & Hawaii themes for Firefox.

Pay heed,I plead,Plant the seed ,. 4 we all
need, the reed weed seed
to be freed, from greed and creeds!

I bid(offer)U peace
Ferre

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev. Adam wrote:
Quote:
Great question! You are most certainly NOT a member-in-good-standing of the THC Ministry. Neither is David or Malloryjade or many other 'members' of this forum. To be honest, I truly don't understand what the three of you are even doing here, spending your time, but "God, that's GREAT!" I would think that you would all prefer to be someplace else that you actually enjoy and respect. You must really like it here.

How did all the members of this forum get on that list?

Just say the word RIGHT NOW if I am included on such a list.

If this is the case, I am through with this ministry. I haven't done shit, and neither have many other members of this forum.

Why would you say something like that? If you don't mean to include all of us, make sure you say so. Why you would type that and leave it for all of us to see? What are you saying?

Relax brother Adam, for me you are a member in good standing, all members are, it's a rediculous way of labelling anyway, I hope you will stay and be part of our future bro.

ps. I removed Roger's admin/moderator status on these boards, as he has removed that status for me at his forums, no posts will be deleted anymore.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
malloryjade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre, you have my sincere apology. I'm happy that the ministry is going on different paths and I feel for you during this time. I'm sure this was not easy for you. I hope you will let me stay. Glad to see your smiling face I've missed you!!! Peace and Love Mallory Jade
malloryjade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow Ferre, Thank you!!!!!! I really flew off the handle over that!!! I also in my deleted post said I liked spin~ello and that I'm an indigo personality.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 9:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh....wow. I see.

Umm.....this is my home. I'm not going anywhere.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha every1

I am soo soo soo glad Ferre is not gone.
I thought he might have handed this forum over to Roger.

Ferre I have missed your presence here.
I hope I am welcomed to stay(I do use all texts to know & dissect all "spell"s that have been cast.)I follow trails humans leave.

I am not civilized ,but do not think I have been or have ever intended to be hateful or mean(which is what I interpret was your meaning by civilized)to Roger or anyone here.

malloryjade
Thank you(mahalo) 4 your post(s).I now know I am not losing my mind.(I knew I had read a post other than Davids ,that was removed also)
You are very kind to say you like me.
(I often do not like my self or any humans ,as domesticated creatures most often frighten me.Even mostly feral ones like me.lol)
I do love every molecule of & thus every creature on this planet.
(you included)[even Roger]& I do like you(malloryjade) @ this moment. Embarassed

David
Thank you(mahalo) for your P.M. 2 me.
It is not good to know you(I try not to use the word good)
It is a often a pleasure the way I measure & always! a treasure to know you. Wink
Thank you(mahalo) for posting/sharing the dates of you & your sons journey ,I shall keep an image of Stonehenge opened on my computer the day you are scheduled to be @ the site.

I bid(offer)U all peace

need, the reed weed seed

I bid(offer)U peace
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

P.S.
"F"irst "U"niversal "C"hurch of "K"antheism.= FUCK svinger Shocked (lol)
It took me a second read to get it but I dig it. Twisted Evil

need, the reed weed seed

I bid(offer)U peace
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

F.U.C.K. is also an acronym for "Fornication Under Consent of the King", and is the earliest origins of the word that I know of.

In the old days you needed the King's consent to be messing around. Neighbors or friends would come over, see the sign, and say "FUCK, they're not answering!" Laughing

-James Madison

David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rev.DeGray2

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am sorry that i even bothered any other way so so much for anything anymore we will never be anywhere no matter what regardless after doing enough meditation i am absolutely angry once again.

there is a greater fight now because everything else is litteraly impossible and there won't be no getting anywhere so i believe everyone should just join the fight against the enimy, the sick piece of junk the new worl order and the occultist globalist right now or we are all gonna fall harder than anything has ever fell.

I litterally don't have time to waste my time anymore but to fight the enimy, the enimy is the tyrant, the traitor scumbs who parctice this murdurous bullshit in this world let alone on the american soil in which is nothing more than junk anymore.

There is zero hope but if we all think revolution and victory we shall win because it is for sure coming around and here it is. No one cares they just want to hall everyone off to be slaughtered and it is not going to stop but through a long fight it will but it will be very bad but end up in the true love of Liberty.

That is it, i cannot help but speak freely which i know i don't have that right anymore thanks to this sick pice of junk which i defy anyways as i am one with a very extremely furious mind and soul and can't stand it anymore i always blow up and it is time for the fires of Liberty and the sword of truth to stand. I am one of the truth of something i know to be the supreme and the truth but we are being attacked from all angles. We better start to wake up and do something now. Of course we can't so we just suffer and die while the stupid bastards run wild like dumb sick fucks all over us forever untill enough actually give a fuck to fight back full speed ahead. Liberty over Death.

I obviously need to contribute to bringing hope to this land and this world, i now cannabis is the greatest hope and health available to the world but it is over if we do not care or do nothing in terms of the greater problem, the greater disease of the darkness that is wiping us out by setting us up for this all, the coming tragedy. We have no choice unless we are ready and willing to fight it.

It is only about the sick push and the destruction plus much more that i am able to move on but i will always be for religious and spiritual freedom and the ability to go ahead and blaze it the fuck up always and make the most of it sow it everywhere. Our lives, our health and the health of the world depends on it always even though it is impossible so many suffer and many die esspecially when there is zero hope anywhere anyhow anymore. Not that i care because i have been speaking loud and clear in fury now for a long time against this sick fucked up tyranny and everything else that i acctually care to raise my voice so fuckin loud i have a fucked up eye after 4 days of shouting but it has to be done all the time it is all about speaking what you belive in and your mind or whatever the fuck anyone belives it to be.

i apoligize if i am not supposed to or speak this way but i certainly belive in my ability and my freedom to speak before i go and keep fighting this sick veil of darkness. How can you win any other way when no one goes full spead ahead and make it happen. No one has immunity or hope to have cannabis in thier lives so that is the way it is unless you live in certain areas of the world which is impossible to achieve for most so they suffer and die like the usual unless they die on thier feet fighting for Liberty.

Much Love and Respect to one and all. Mabey i will read every now and then but we shall see how long i truly live with mass stupidity and mass murder here and throughout the world.

Take care and i don't mean to dissapoint or affend if i just hapen to be, individuals and supposed to be all brothers and sisters. If you can than please fuckin legalize it now and make it happen as will always contribute to such as well, it is the sole greatest hope of all so please if you can get it done if the world actually matters as much as it should or life or anything positive and health which is also such.

Support freedom period.

Sincerely Rev. DeGray 2
malloryjade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev.DeGRay2 I'm sorry but I didn't really understand your post. it went over my head. I'd like to though. can you rephrase? Embarassed as for Fuck I heard it was also used by the police when a woman was raped it stood for forceful use of carnal knowledge.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: