THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Sanctuary kit question
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Reverend Dave
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 12:32 pm    Post subject: Sanctuary kit question Reply with quote

Hi Everyone!

Just received my sancuary kit and I must say it's everything I hoped it would be. Thank you very much Roger, Ferre, and all others who have helped.

About the wallet I.D. cards - am I supposed to use a hot iron, to seal it together after I sign it?

Thanks in advance & best regards ( or aloha! Confused )
Rev.DeGray2

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha Brother Dave,

I don't think that would be a good idea to use a hot iron for that but there should be one side that sticks which goes on the backside of your I.D. of course and be sealed around the card.

I am very happy to hear that you recieved your kit and wish you,we, us all the sucess in the world.

Much Love and Respect.

Sincerely Rev. DeGray 2
Reverend Dave

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you very much!

Best regards.
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Self-laminating, signature id cards Reply with quote

Hello Dave and everyone,

Aloha. I'm happy that you're happy with your new Cannabis Sanctuary Kit. That's the intention and the result we strive for. Cool.

The id cards are to be signed and then placed inside of the self-laminator plastic. Peel-off the paper from one side of the laminator revealing a sticky surface. Close both sides of the plastic onto the id card and it will securely seal it from weather, fingerprints, an accidental ride through the washing machine, etc.

Any other questions, comments or suggestions? Let us know. We're here to serve your THC Ministry needs for many happy years to come.

All the best to you all,

Roger

###
BigMadMo
getting into high spirits
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: ok hi guys Reply with quote

i dont know how often you guys are on.... Embarassed

so basically, i just want to ask how i get my pack...and is it free...and if not how much is it..

And what will it do for me.....can i legally grow smoke..wats the deal!..lol

Peace and love to all!

RogerChristie

PostPosted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 11:29 pm    Post subject: For BigMadMo and others, too Reply with quote

BigMadMo wrote:

"Any way was just wondering wat all this is about..does this allow you to grow weed,,i mean i would pay if it does and i know a lot of people who will also want info and a pack..lol"

Hey there Mr. BMM,

Aloha. Welcome to our ministry!

It's a good question you ask. Our method of ordainment with the ULC + a kit from the THC Ministry = a "religious defense to prosecution" anywhere in the world that 'religious freedom' is guaranted in writing by Constitution. It applies to "sincere" and "legitimate" people, only.

A religious defense to prosecution is NOT (yet) a guaranteed license to grow or smoke, but, for sincere spiritual enjoyers, it's a powerful way to defend yourself for the rest of your life for herb, if you ever have to. We've won - by far - most of the cases against us just by showing our ID cards to the police. Usually the police decide it's not worth it to arrest us and they let us go. Other times we must fight for our rights. With our method and our ID cards firmly in place, each of us has a real, fighting chance of winning against the law for our herb. This doesn't apply for "sales" of herb, however. Just personal, PRIVATE cultivation and use among friends, etc. Got it?

I recommend that you become ordained online at www.ulc.org. It's FREE and easy and lasts for life.

Then go to our website and join for FREE. I recommend that you also order either a 1-2-3 Kit for $50. (used to be $30.) from me here in Hawai'i, or a full Cannabis Sanctuary Kit for $200. These kits include ID cards, plant tags, Sanctuary signs, etc. to help protect you, your plants, your stash, your growhouse and your home.

We now also have a "Minister's Kit" for $500. that includes a full Cannabis Sanctuary Legal Defense Kit + twelve 1-2-3 Kits for your new members and friends. This way a new THC Minister can receive a full Cannabis Sanctuary Kit plus a $100. donation towards their new ministry for FREE.

We also have a complete "New Ministry Kit" for $1,000. that includes paperwork for 13 people + 13 bottles of real, cannabis holy anointing oil for you and each member of your new congregation. Everyone gets 'anointed' many times this way.

There you have it. Choose for yourself your level of participation. You can always upgrade whenever you are ready, also.

1.) FREE or
2.) $50. or
3.) $200. or
4.) $500. or
5.) $1,000.

All the very best to you,

Roger Christie
Hawai'i

###
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 4:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha every1

Quote:
With our method and our ID cards firmly in place, each of us has a real, fighting chance of winning against the law for our herb.This doesn't apply for "sales" of herb, however. Just personal, PRIVATE cultivation and use among friends, etc. Got it?

I find that most often when people state:"Got it?" @ the end of a sentence it a sign of domination & control issues.

I observe even more disturbing issues ,when I read the part again where Roger states:
Quote:
This doesn't apply for "sales" of herb, however. Just personal, PRIVATE cultivation and use among friends, etc. Got it?

& then proceeds to attempt to sell/push/pedal cannabis oil.IMO this is like saying you cant do it(sell) "got it".But I can.This IMO = hypocrite.Roger You might want to know that "extracts of cannabis" = the harshest sentencing guidelines against cannabis sellers or possessors.I speak this info to you this because I care & IMO you are careless with your own & others safety.

I bid(offer)U all peace & hope Ferre returns soon ,I miss his presence.
(the interesting articles he posts ,his opinions on things ,& his rants(lol).

Check out my Hemperor & Hawaii themes for Firefox.

Pay heed,I plead,Plant the seed ,. 4 we all
need, the reed weed seed
to be freed, from greed and creeds!

I bid(offer)U peace
Grannymouse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spinello, I was a bit surprised by your comment about "Got it?" being a case of dominance and control issues. Thinking about it, i find that many teachers will stop and say "got it?" every couple of sentences during a demo or other type of instruction. Nine times out of ten, there will be some goofball or daydreamer that has a lost "Got what?" expression on his/her face. (sometimes that would be me) Precision placed "got its?" are a great way to empahsize a point that needs to be 'locked in'...as in, if they don't get this information they will be 'lost' in understanding what is to come.

I am certain that there are many other takes on what "Got it?" may mean. I have to wonder why this "got it?" thing arouses you so. Perhaps you were embarrassed by a teacher at some point? Does this question bore you, because you are so far ahead of the rest of the pack? Some other explanation? I am not trying to be snotty or rude, but you really have me wondering about it, and hey, you did bring the subject up. Embarassed
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 11:04 am    Post subject: Some of my views on this. Reply with quote

With our method and our ID cards firmly in place, each of us has a real, fighting chance of winning against the law for our herb.This doesn't apply for "sales" of herb, however. Just personal, PRIVATE cultivation and use among friends, etc. Got it?

Hello out there in THC Ministry land,

Aloha. Thanks for bringing-up any and all issues of skepticism and doubt about me and my Ministry method, documents, intention or results. It's all for the good and refinement of our shared cause and strengthens me much more than I had expected it to.

In the critique above our brother makes zero mention of my main point that is very successful for our members. Instead he (whover 'he' is) focuses on the possibility of a negative attribute within me.

"I find that most often when people state:"Got it?" @ the end of a sentence it a sign of domination & control issues."

You (Spinello) may be right about your observation. You may not.
It reminds me that I DO take control of my life and this Ministry as much as I'm conscious of it. Lately I've decided to be more of a "control freak" and it feels like a very healthy attitude for me to have now.

I'm the one whose reputation, signature and license is on loan to our members-in-good-standing to help keep them safe from cops, courts and jails involving their Cannabis cultivation and use. My license has been used to help protect (approximately) over 25,000 homes, 50,000 people and 100,000 Cannabis plants in the last seven years. As far as I know, it is the only such relationship of its kind on the planet. If I feel the need to be certain about my actions and my stated intentions please excuse me for being a bit controlling about it. I want this to work because my life is on the line with every sanctuary sign I put my signature on.

I observe even more disturbing issues ,when I read the part again where Roger states:
Quote:
This doesn't apply for "sales" of herb, however. Just personal, PRIVATE cultivation and use among friends, etc. Got it?

& then proceeds to attempt to sell/push/pedal cannabis oil.IMO this is like saying you cant do it(sell) "got it".But I can.

Disturbing? I see it quite differently. First, there is nothing "for sale" in this Ministry. Nothing you or anyone can buy from me. My comments were issued as a warning to our members to use extra caution to maintain safety and security in their Ministry activities.

I'm obviously doing this Ministry for the first time and making it up as I go along; there is zero 'model' for Cannabis Ministry that I know of to follow. I've been willing to be a lightening rod for Cannabis Ministry advocacy, and I'm certainly not asking anyone else to do the same thing. I've been willing to take the risk here so that you, hopefully, don't have to.

This IMO = hypocrite.Roger You might want to know that "extracts of cannabis" = the harshest sentencing guidelines against cannabis sellers or possessors.I speak this info to you this because I care & IMO you are careless with your own & others safety.

Thanks for your 'care' and concern for my wellbeing. I'm certain of my rights to make kaneh bosm holy anointing oil and to anoint those in need of it. I have apparently been breaking some new ground in exercising my religious freedom for Cannabis and in delivering this sacrament locally, nationally and internationally. If I was going to be completely careful with my and others safety I would close this Ministry yesterday and we would not be enjoying this discussion here where the D.E.A. and others can and do read it and take notes.

All the best to you,

Roger Christie, Founder

THC Ministry and TLC Ministry

@@@
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 7:33 pm    Post subject: ~ Reply with quote

Aloha every1

*note this is long post*please read the part I placed:
if you do not wish to read all of it.

Grannymouse
Quote:
I have to wonder why this "got it?" thing arouses you so. Perhaps you were embarrassed by a teacher at some point? Does this question bore you, because you are so far ahead of the rest of the pack? Some other explanation? I am not trying to be snotty or rude, but you really have me wondering about it, and hey, you did bring the subject up.

I am not offended @ all by your questions.
I have a form of high level autism & had dyslexia as a child(I now use it as an advantage) & encountered no teachers in elementary school that ever sought to embarrass me.No elementary teachers did this even though I lived in "the projects(1 of 3 white families that did)" of the wealthy "planned community" suburb of Washington D.C. where I lived @ that time.My Father & my Mother where hippies from Greenwich village ,& thus my hair and my brothers hair was waist length all thru elementary school(by our choice ,we could cut it any time).I would go to school wearing t~shirts ,bell bottom jeans ,& jean jackets with the sleeves cut off that had hippie style embroidering & rock band patches(my Father would follow Hendrix across the east coast & as a family we saw many noted bands.*My father went alone to Woodstock due to I was sick @ the time ,or we would have all gone.*) ,(I stuck out like a sore thumb ,so to say).Very few kids were mean & tried to embarrass me.I am proud to state all of my elementary teachers were very kind & did not use the words "Got it" that I can recall(some might have ,but I doubt it as I would have "freak"ed lol) nor did they act in a dominating manner @ all.They asked me things such as:do you understand/comprehend & can I help you do you need help with.... .When I entered middle school ,kindness & helpfulness by teachers 4 the most part stopped(so I became a daily truant).I was placed into mostly learning disabled classes high school(were they housed kids they wished to leave behind aka the poor & disabled that did not learn as quick or easy) & in 9th grade a teacher used me as in example:He said "lets take mike for instance" as he was talking about poverty to the class.I stood up(I normally would just sit quietly drawing & politely not participate.)I said Fuck you!You do not know me & I am going to the principle.As I walked by him he forcefully grabbed me by the arm & started a fight with me IMO so he could say I attacked him to the principle which he attempted to do when I told her of what happened(I threw him thru a partition wall into the next classroom with the same force he used on me).She called his BS & told him he was to blame & everyone of my teachers including him was told(given a memo) to let me be as I was known to freak out @ any discipline or touch & would not ever go back to a class if touched by a teacher(it was documented by my elementary school,which knew very early on ,even a touch on the shoulder would severely distress me & lose my attention to the point I would up & walk home.).I could no longer go to a school in which a teacher attacked me ,so I transfered to a school that truants went to that "built houses".Most of the teachers there were control freaks or incompetent ,so I wisely dropped out of school @ 16 rather than be in a non productive school that used school books from the 1950 & aid in build a million dollar house as free labor.

I now add that even my mother could not even pick me up from the time I was born without me crying or getting severely distraught.I am proudly feral & have never been domesticated.I lived in the forests of California ,Virginia & Hawaii 4 more than 10 years with a tarp as my roof(In Hawaii I deepened a goat cave by hand & lived in it for more than 2 Years) *not ever sleeping in a house ,during that time*.I have returned to civilization to return to mankind what other "watchers" before me have learned.I by my own hand & the hand of nature have been gifted with physically touching death & touching life behind the veil.I have intensely watched ants 4 days @ a time(they are the only other planters/herders),I have played a guitar in a forest to the point that creatures such as goats & mice danced in my presence.(I know the secrets of the pied piper & how rhyme ,languages & the letters of an alphabet works on the human creature in the same manner.)I do not attack ,"I attempt to show the tacks" & tactics that have stapled mankind to man & keep them from being stapled to & fully aware of the spirit that moves in all things.

IMO the goofball ,daydreamer & the fool are wise enough to refuse & defuse "got it" with "got what" & am happy to read you state:
Quote:
sometimes that would be me

IMO people should not be "infected" with "got it" & need to ask them self "got what" every time they hear "got it" ,even if one comprehends a point made.IMO one needs to observe many points to clearly see a complete picture.
Even more important IMO is to know that man made points are made with man made tools ,this aids in not becoming a tool 4 others.I know more than the picture I know how the paint ,brush & canvas was made.I paint my own section of the big picture as much as possible & have paint thinner/remover ready to remove stains of others paint placed on my section of the grand canvas ,if I choose to.

I apologize 4 my seemingly banter~like rant but it is my nature @ times to chant about "those that wear the pants" & wish slant things to be gi'ants & how I have learned more from ants & plants & understand no individual & stand = with all.I comprehend things not understand them.I know & experience people places & things not "get them".

David
I like you as well David.
Your wife sounds like a very kind & caring teacher.
(I love my dictionary (lol) ,as in my hands it is like a key to a cipher.A tool of the bard/poet that helps with rhyme & shows the trail of the jail called domestication..My first word spoken was NO/KNOW.I know why Hawaiians took the highest Ni'aupi'o Ali'i in to the forest to be raised in isolation without touch from humans or to be stained by their energy.I know why the bird follows a human if it sees one before its mother.

I thank you David for being here as well ,especially 4 the thread about you & your sons soon to be walk to Stonehenge.I watch that thread daily & it has given me more joy in my heart than any other thread here & is full of a love on a level I can only imagine ,as I have no children.

I do apologize for I do know people often get offended when I rant ,especially if they do not comprehend the things I present.I do know that if one is off ended by criticism they tend to shut down & go into defense mode(often a positive ,but sometimes a negative IMO) & @ times I unleash so much criticism I know I make the people who I criticize upset @ the same I know those not in defense mode see things that could be very helpful IMO.
Sadly the English language rhymes the word love with shove & prove(a visual rhyme).I do not intend to shove in a mean way ,my intension is to shovel & give others another insight they often IMO are not aware of.

I like Roger & prntrkmt too.I do not like BS ,lies or misinformation.I do not like vagueness & run arounds.I do not like money especially in a spiritual context.I do have strong emotions on many things & express my opinions with passion.

RogerChristie
I am more than skeptical of you & your IMO greed 4 money.
I am skeptical of the claims you make & the way you word things.
Quote:
It's all for the good and refinement of our shared cause and strengthens me much more than I had expected it to.

If the above quote is about my criticism ,then refinement would = avoid dealing cannabis oils & creating an atmosphere that your kit is more than it is.It does not work in 50 states.& IMO was made to give you money as much as to provide legal info that you could easily place online for almost no money.If it is about the Ministry method, documents, intention or results.I notice the wording deeply.IMO refinement of our shared cause = what you provide 4 others ,4 a fee in most cases I might add.

IMO this part = what you get:
Quote:
strengthens me much more than I had expected it to.

It strengthens you with money power & places you on a pedestal of illusion IMO.I see that your pedestal is IMO built to crumble if the feds go after you for selling oil or sending it across state lines(how would that help thc ministry).I also say this to your greed:
I hope that one day all mankind realizes the dollar is a collar/leASH to ones flesh ,with the handle held in the hand of the enslavers that replaced prophet mana with profit mana.Just as honey(food of Zeus) came before money which is phoney baloney ,as it can not feed anything or anyone without supporting & feeding the corrupt system that deems it value.Just as cash empowers those that bash & smash any that clash with what the controllers of the masses deem allowable ,as they ride the masses for fun like cattle in a rodeo & to yoke them like a beast of burden ,not guide the masses kindly to fresher pastures like a shepard who has the mind of a protector for the sheep in his care.Cash is lash that slashes a gash with the intent to "dash many to pieces" ,"dash hopes" & mash lives from its hash(from O.Fr. hache "axe.").It is a sash around ones waist just as the dollar is a collar to ones neck ,thus adding more "bond"age.Millions die and turn to dust & ash needlessly as the rich stash their unused cash & lock energy to build power.Modern brainwASHing has led to worship of it.Wishes & prayers of having more than one needs of it ,often leads to ones with little of it to most often be labeled as trash.The word profit has replaced the word prophet 4 reasons.

Quote:
It reminds me that I DO take control of my life and this Ministry as much as I'm conscious of it. Lately I've decided to be more of a "control freak" and it feels like a very healthy attitude for me to have now.

Controlling oneself is wise IMO & controlling ones business is profitable from what I have observed in mankind.Controlling members of a ministry by saying others should not sell cannabis or its oil as you do = IMO the way of a pharisee/hypocrite(I am saddened by any act selling of cannabis.).
I am proud to be an "anti~control freak".

I make no mention of the success of your kit & ask now for you to answer the question you seemed to ignore to a person years ago.
http://www.thc-ministry.org/wwwboard/messages/146.html
Not answering this persons Q. ,about the "as far as I can decipher" the non existent case of the non existent Jose Saliva.(maybe the info is real and only obtained for a protection kit fee)
I and others(I have read) find it strange that most posts of success story claims are posted by Mr.Christie in the third person & not by those that used the kit or the cards.Answer now if you can.I would like to read evidence of his case & proof of his existence.Please provide a court case # &/or a state drivers license/ID(with the address & license # crossed out).Show me a post this man has made about this case.Tell us what happened in his final appearance in court(if it is a true case of an existing person).

Quote:
I'm the one whose reputation, signature and license is on loan to our members-in-good-standing to help keep them safe from cops, courts and jails involving their Cannabis cultivation and use.

I am not naive enough to not realize that most courts do not allow or let one off with such a defense & most lawyers wisely would not represent someone that insists to use such a defense(they are sworn to get the client a favorable outcome).CraigX IMO mimicked you & your selling sacrament.IMO it does not look like a positive result can come from his case & I sense precedent against such a defense is likely due to his case which IMO is making a mockery of himself & all people that use cannabis in a religious or spiritual way.I also have seen the ways of laid back Hawaii & their police forces & know that the mainland cops are not the same creature ,so to say.IMO your life is on the line as "you stated".The reason I state this is because I know a layer if he or she was cunning & crafty enough might not use the kit as a defense ,but could use it to fry the bigger fish "so to say" by using your words to show you placed a client up for a fall & led them to believe they were safe to grow & use cannabis ,even requiring it to belong to your org.This would not IMO get the client out of charges but would help a plea deal if cooperation is displayed to go after the bigger fish.Sadly this is how American justice works.

I notice you mention "members-in-good-standing"
I am a member of this forum & from what I have read Ferre says this = a member.(BTW IMO there is no~thing I am not part of.aka oneness.aka we are all part of the web of life)I am a Buddhist as much as a Hindu a Christian a Jew or a Satanist.I say this because I know the web of life & how to read the trail of all connections made by the spin~ing sp'ider also known as the gu'ider that embro'ider'ed the stitch like web.
I know Good & bad are merely for the most part opinions(especially the way you used the word good) & used to divide objects & subjects.
I know good standing IMO to = stand under the one who utters such control speech or be labeled bad.My mind stands equal to an ant & a giant.My mind "stands under" no one individual or partial group.

Your "ability to preform marriage licence" protects no one IMO ,not even yourself.Show me a case where it has.

Quote:
Disturbing? I see it quite differently. First, there is nothing "for sale" in this Ministry. Nothing you or anyone can buy from me. My comments were issued as a warning to our members to use extra caution to maintain safety and security in their Ministry activities.

Yes disturbing.I find all sale of religious sacraments & cannabis under any context to be disturbing the original meaning of the word prophet to replace it with profit.
I am not a foolish fool ,I am a schoolish fool.You state "First, there is nothing "for sale" in this Ministry. Nothing you or anyone can buy from me."
I have a copy of a post where you give prices to a member for cannabis oil when he asks how to get it.& just a few days ago went to your Hawaii forum & saw this page you have just removed:
Here it is on googles cache:
http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:D1ZuamyZ9r8J:www.thc-ministry.org/+thc+ministry&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us
Members please observe the SHOP button.
It takes one to this page if you click it(notice the date as well):
http://rchristie.powweb.com/catalog/index.php?cPath=22&sid=a8b3752cd25fe37e24946588ae54dd0c
It looks like selling cannabis oil to me.Notice the words "buy now" under the bottles of oil.Look @ the $250 kit & it appears to be a small ziplock of cannabis in the image.IMO If this proves your word is not truthful or trustworthy to the point it should be examined closely ,so as not to take what comes out of your mouth or keystrokes without fear of blindly absorbing runarounds ,lies(BS & sneaky wording) & cons.

Quote:
I'm obviously doing this Ministry for the first time and making it up as I go along; there is zero 'model' for Cannabis Ministry that I know of to follow.

I know you were ordained by a cannabis church & it was a model(within a matter of months you made thc ministry a separate profitable org. & the person that ordained you in that church tells people to avoid you & your greed."Religion of Jesus Church" Dennis Shields(the one that ordained you) states this:
(if it was him)
Quote:
beware of those SELLING religious protection

read Comment #20 @ http://cannabisnews.com/news/20/thread20905.shtml
Making it up as you go along = a court possibly using those words against you ,if you appear in one.You state the DEA is take notes not just the simple harmless fool known as me(spin~ello).IMO your words "making it up as I go along" & greed supersedes keeping anyone including yourself as safe as is possible or wise.

I must add that you could be more completely careful with yours and others safety without closing this ministry yesterday today or tomorrow.& have no paranoia of DEA if you used the wisdom of whomever advised you that it would be wise to remove that shop button or use what you can decipher from my words here.

I bid(offer)U all peace & speak the things I do to help give deeper insights. I do not speak to condemn flesh/people nor do I want to see negative actions & slick worded lies/misinformation lead to possible losses of personal freedoms or harm of any kind to anyone.

Check out my Hemperor & Hawaii themes for Firefox.

Pay heed,I plead,Plant the seed ,. 4 we all
need, the reed weed seed
to be freed, from greed and creeds!

I bid(offer)U peace
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 2:50 pm    Post subject: Experiencing and knowing vs. believing and imagining Reply with quote

Hello Spinello (and others),

Aloha. What an interesting way you have of interpreting life and writing. High function autism seems to add a unique gift that you share with us here. Mahalo for expressing yourself. I want to respond to you here.

"RogerChristie
I am more than skeptical of you & your IMO greed 4 money."

I invite skeptics and inquiry and welcome your questions! It strengthens me and this Ministry for you and others to do so. High Times, Cannabis Culture, HEADS and Skunk Magazine have all taken a journalistic look at this Ministry and written favorably about us for their readers. I gratefully include Jack Herer, Chris Conrad & Mikki Norris, John Roulac, Elvy Musikka and Donny Wirtschafter among my longtime (20 year) personal friends in the Cannabis liberation movement. If you know these people, or just know who they are, then you know what this means. If you don't know these people then I highly recommend that you get to know them. The more light that shines on me and this Ministry, the better our shared mission becomes, in my opinion.

"I am skeptical of the claims you make & the way you word things."

Good! You should be! Cannabis prohibition is extremely dangerous and has painfully serious negative consequences for those who become a victim to it.

"avoid dealing cannabis oils"

Dear person, I do not 'deal' in anything. There is nothing "for sale" at the THC Ministry. Zero cash register. Zero credit card machine. I am not "in commerce". I perform Ministry duties and evolve through my days and nights in service to the spirit of life as I see fit. I am sensitive to the pain of others - especially Cannabis people - and I respond in the most appropriate manner that my conscience and my intuition guides me. I AM IN SERVICE WITH LIFE EVERY DAY. 100% of those who are closer and more aware of my activity and my personality than you are know this well. Anyone who visits me knows this well. I can imagine that you will come to know this, too, if you are a seeker of truth as you claim to be. In fact, I invite you to visit me and see for yourself. God willing, I will personally pick you up at the Hilo airport upon arrival.

Fact: I do make the holy anointing oil of Moses and the christening oil of Jesus according to the sacred recipe of Exodus 30:23 and Mark 6:13. I receive it as a great and blessed opportunity to carry-on their tradition of healing with the holy oil. I provide the sacrament for a suggested donation to those with funds, or for FREE to those in need. I teach the art of making holy anointing oil every month for FREE. You're invited to jin us on any night before the full moon. Many in this Ministry can and will testify to this successful Ministry method.

What changes would you suggest I make? What would you like me to do differently? I'm open.

"avoid creating an atmosphere that your kit is more than it is."

This is a very important point. Fact: The THC Ministry is successful enough for me to stand before God and you and proclaim it to the highest! I have refined a method of personal empowerment that helps to turn Cannabis victims to victory. "I swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth" in State AND Federal Courts for our "members-in-good-standing" only.

"It does not work in 50 states."

How do you know this? You are guessing, yet you write it as a fact, a common trait of an overly confident person who is prone to exaggeration. Our Ministry kit is designed to work in all 50 States (and most nations on Earth) because all 50 States (and the Federal government) guarantee "religious freedom" and have a jury system. In my opinion, our religious "defense to prosecution" is the best defense for sincere Cannabis people that there is on Earth. Do you know of one that's better? If so, I invite you to please inform us. If not, then we are the best as far as you know.

* Let me say that our complete Minister's "Cannabis Sanctuary Kit" is what I mean here. Our basic "1-2-3 Kit" is just that, basic and not complete enough protection for most Cannabis people, in my opinion.

"IMO was made to give you money as much as to provide legal info that you could easily place online for almost no money."

I DO place the knowledge online for FREE. Where have you been? You sound like you don't even know our website, yet you have a harsh and negative opinion of it. What's up with-in you to do that?

I have provided the Sanctuary paperwork for FREE to thousands of people. Thousands. I invite you to examine your personal motive to slander me while you visit the Ministry I created and personally run 24/7/365.

Any time you want just go to www.thc-ministry.org and start printing! Much of the kit is there for FREE. Enjoy yourself. It's my gift to you and an infinite number of others.

Spirit guides me through my life and my education - in and out of school - to this Ministry service that I love and respect every day and every night. I, too, lived outside in Hawai'i for many years and got in touch with nature in my own unique way. Mahalo ke akua. Mahalo ke dolphin, and mahalo bamboo and monkeypod and Pele and a'ama crabs. Mahalo tradewinds and moonbows and coconuts and greensand, blacksand, and ti leaves. Mahalo to the waves and the dunes and to white ginger and night blooming jasmine and waiwi and ohia and so much more! Mahalo.

"If it is about the Ministry method, documents, intention or results. I notice the wording deeply. IMO refinement of our shared cause = what you provide 4 others ,4 a fee in most cases I might add."

You sound really silly here because you are guessing and I know you are guessing. You know this, too.

Quote:
strengthens me much more than I had expected it to.

"It strengthens you with money power & places you on a pedestal of illusion IMO."

It does strengthen me, true that. So? Strength can be good!

"I see that your pedestal is IMO built to crumble if the feds go after you for selling oil or sending it across state lines(how would that help thc ministry).

I'm not up on a pedestal so I can't fall from one. I live a fairly humble life that is full and rich in truth and beauty and appreciation.

I say again that there are zero "sales" in the THC Ministry. The feds have looked at me under their microscope for years now. Where have you been? I sued former Attorney General John Ashcroft and Karen Tandy, the present Administrator of the D.E.A, for our Ministry back in 2004. Some of my confidence comes from that excellent experience.

It greatly helps the THC Ministry that I make and provide holy anointing oil wherever it is needed. Odd to me that you question it. A dear friend of mine said that if I was ever arrested for making and/or providing holy anointing oil that it would be a highpoint of my life rather than whatever negativity you are imagining it could be.

I also say this to your greed:

Quote:
"It reminds me that I DO take control of my life and this Ministry as much as I'm conscious of it. Lately I've decided to be more of a "control freak" and it feels like a very healthy attitude for me to have now.

Controlling members of a ministry by saying others should not sell cannabis or its oil as you do = IMO the way of a pharisee/hypocrite."

Fact: You are mistaken again. I fully intend to keep controlling others in the Ministry to NOT sell Cannabis or holy anointing oil. They are mandated to cultivate it and use it and, if so motivated, to provide it as a "caregiver" to others for FREE, or by donation only just like I do.

"(I am saddened by any act selling of cannabis.)"

Like it or not, the black market is where MOST of the Cannabis in the world comes from. At least there IS enough Cannabis to supply a black market! How did you start with it? Did you buy some? One day it will be normal again and FREE as can be. Of course the fertilizer and the water, the gardener's time, etc. might still generate an exchange in kind.

I make no mention of the success of your kit & ask now for you to answer the question you seemed to ignore to a person years ago.
http://www.thc-ministry.org/wwwboard/messages/146.html
Not answering this persons Q. ,about the "as far as I can decipher" the non existent case of the non existent Jose Saliva.(maybe the info is real and only obtained for a protection kit fee)

Fact: As far as I know Jose Saliva still lives in Casa Grande, Arizona. I can give you his home phone number and you can call him yourself. End your skeptic-icity today - if you want to! :-}

"I and others(I have read) find it strange that most posts of success story claims are posted by Mr.Christie in the third person & not by those that used the kit or the cards.Answer now if you can."

I can, thank you. Many of the testimonials are from people who have been continuously frightened to go 'public'. They might tell me their testimony, and write it and notarize it, but they won't write it on our forums for some uknown reason. I must respect their 'comfort level'.
Don't believe it if your gut tells you not to. Find another Ministry that appeals to you more than this one does if that's the case for you.

"I would like to read evidence of his case & proof of his existence.Please provide a court case # &/or a state drivers license/ID(with the address & license # crossed out).Show me a post this man has made about this case.Tell us what happened in his final appearance in court(if it is a true case of an existing person)."

Cannabis charges were dropped. A simple, yet beautiful ending for Jose'.

"I am not naive enough to not realize that most courts do not allow or let one off with such a defense & most lawyers wisely would not represent someone that insists to use such a defense(they are sworn to get the client a favorable outcome)"

That's too bad about the lawyer's position. Many of them don't 'get it'! We teach them and then they do get it. Is it the truth for a defendant? That might be the most important FACT in any case. What's true for someone vs. what's most likely to succeed. How much truth do you want in your life? Would you swear to tell the truth in court, or not? There is legality and there is morality. We 'deal' in morality and it works miracles.

CraigX IMO mimicked you & your selling sacrament.

WRONG! CraigX and I have two very different styles of Ministry. He apparently was "selling" sacrament - except on "the Sabbath" as he called it. Oh well...

CraigX and his lawyer BOTH have our Cannabis Sanctuary Kits. As far as I can remember, CraigX prayed to get arrested to help his run for President this year. His prayer came true. Oops! :-{ There IS a way for him to win, however. We do it regularly. It might not appeal to his lawyer, but it would be the truth.

"IMO it does not look like a positive result can come from his case & I sense precedent against such a defense is likely due to his case which IMO is making a mockery of himself & all people that use cannabis in a religious or spiritual way.I also have seen the ways of laid back Hawaii & their police forces & know that the mainland cops are not the same creature ,so to say."

"IMO your life is on the line as "you stated".The reason I state this is because I know a layer if he or she was cunning & crafty enough might not use the kit as a defense ,but could use it to fry the bigger fish "so to say" by using your words to show you placed a client up for a fall & led them to believe they were safe to grow & use cannabis ,even requiring it to belong to your org."

I have obviously and publically invited this scrutiny 24/7/365 for seven years now. So far - so good. :-}

This would not IMO get the client out of charges but would help a plea deal if cooperation is displayed to go after the bigger fish.Sadly this is how American justice works.

It depends on the defendant, not the system, in my opinion. 'Mana' rules, or else the 'victim' wins.

I notice you mention "members-in-good-standing"
I am a member of this forum & from what I have read Ferre says this = a member.

Great question! You are most certainly NOT a member-in-good-standing of the THC Ministry. Neither is David or Malloryjade or many other 'members' of this forum. To be honest, I truly don't understand what the three of you are even doing here, spending your time, but "God, that's GREAT!" I would think that you would all prefer to be someplace else that you actually enjoy and respect. You must really like it here.

"I know Good & bad are merely for the most part opinions(especially the way you used the word good) & used to divide objects & subjects.
I know good standing IMO to = stand under the one who utters such control speech or be labeled bad.My mind stands equal to an ant & a giant.My mind "stands under" no one individual or partial group."

I'm not about standing under, but rather about standing UP! Those who know how to stand-up for themselves likely don't need this or any Ministry.

"Your "ability to preform marriage licence" protects no one IMO ,not even yourself.Show me a case where it has."

You are obviously new to this Ministry and don't fully know what you write here. Your motto is, "Ready! Fire! Aim!" Dangerous to you and others, too. We have won some impossible cases that you are completely unaware of. Please read our "Testimonials" on both forums for just some of our 'wins' in Court and out. By the way, my license has held-up in Federal Court. I was there and have witnesses and I live with the experience and confidence of that success every day since.

Quote:
Disturbing?

"Yes disturbing.I find all sale of religious sacraments & cannabis under any context to be disturbing the original meaning of the word prophet to replace it with profit.
I am not a foolish fool ,I am a schoolish fool.You state "First, there is nothing "for sale" in this Ministry. Nothing you or anyone can buy from me."
I have a copy of a post where you give prices to a member for cannabis oil when he asks how to get it.& just a few days ago went to your Hawaii forum & saw this page you have just removed:
Here it is on googles cache:
http://72.14.209.104/search?q=cache:D1ZuamyZ9r8J:www.thc-ministry.org/+thc+ministry&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=us
Members please observe the SHOP button."

Oops! Point well taken. I did not make that page, design it or approve of it. It was made for me without my knowledge and has been removed or will be removed asap. I apologize for your confusion. That would have been "sales" if it was true, you're correct.

Quote:
I'm obviously doing this Ministry for the first time and making it up as I go along; there is zero 'model' for Cannabis Ministry that I know of to follow.

"I know you were ordained by a cannabis church & it was a model"

Yes, that's partly true. It was a model that, as I came to know it, was unsustainable and untrue for me. I did the honorable thing as soon as I realized it and created my own Ministry to follow my own path in integrity with my spirit and soul.

"(within a matter of months you made thc ministry a separate profitable org"

WRONG again. Who says it's "profitable"? It's a charity, not a business. There is zero profit in seven years experience! How could you know differently? You're guessing again. :-}

"& the person that ordained you in that church tells people to avoid you & your greed."Religion of Jesus Church" Dennis Shields(the one that ordained you) states this:
(if it was him)
Quote:
beware of those SELLING religious protection"

Oh that sounds like Dennis alright. I agree with him sometimes. Please avoid me and my greed and go away! Now. Why are you still here if there is zero value to be had by being here? You really secretly like this Ministry, don't you?

"Making it up as you go along = a court possibly using those words against you ,if you appear in one.You state the DEA is take notes not just the simple harmless fool known as me(spin~ello).IMO your words "making it up as I go along" & greed supersedes keeping anyone including yourself as safe as is possible or wise."

Dear Spinello, I invite you to keep following your bliss wherever it leads you. I invite you to visit here and see for yourself, or find safety and happiness elsewhere and please let us know where that is, OK? Thank you. Mahalo.

All the very best,

Roger Christie, Founder

THC Ministry and TLC Ministry

@@@
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Great question! You are most certainly NOT a member-in-good-standing of the THC Ministry. Neither is David or Malloryjade or many other 'members' of this forum. To be honest, I truly don't understand what the three of you are even doing here, spending your time, but "God, that's GREAT!" I would think that you would all prefer to be someplace else that you actually enjoy and respect. You must really like it here.

Then why don't you ban us arsehole.
I tell you why are still here, Ferre has not ask us to leave! and Personally I am here, because I think you steal from the vulnerable, and I am going to stop you!

Everyone knows your dealing, you won't get out of that one!

So , I am not a member in good standing, well see!!

I am starting a partition to get you banned, I believe you are a TROLL. You don't like any of the main posting members and Ferre's friends.

You may think I am joking, but I have been surfing some main sites and have explained that you are a conman and Ferre is trying to brake away from you and your bible bashing gang.
I will explain to Ferre that people on other sites don't like him because he is associated with you and your deceiving website.
Many will join once they reliase that you have no control on the matters concerning the THC Ministry.
Ferre will meet these people so you had better start trying to brainwash him now!

How are the sales of your worthless pieces of paper doing, I do hope you say "very well"!

Please Roger Ban all the people you don't like on this site, because believe me you don't come here enough to gain support and when you do, you sound like your on some heavy drugs and not compos mentis.

I could go on, but I think I have said enough for today.

Oh just one more question. "Why do you still come here?"
malloryjade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Roger I'm not going anywhere unless I am banned, there are people here who do not want me to go. In my pm's people are confused as to what i did and why your acting the way you are to me.When you should have shown me love and compassion you told me to leave. Your a joke. I have questioned you and you have put me on ignore which you do well. I find you to be immature and a shit minister. as a minister you have many conditions for your church members to meet one of them is do not question Roger the Great. If you piss Roger off he kicks you out. well fuck you. your a man running around with your head up your ass and Lilli is a cunt. Your unforgiving. oh yeah and I'm writing this very sober. I can't stand you Roger not when I see how you act like a king. or dictator. funny how Lilli called Ferre hitler. you've got a good little Hiitler thing going yourself. Peace and Love to everyone except Roger, Mallory Jade
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well that was a message from the heart,

Mallory it seems like that has been brewing, I am glad you got that off your chest, I know Viper is going to record and post stories of the walk so you can now sit back and read an interesting topic, like the ones that should be on here!

Roger your a scumbag, why pick on Mallory, sorry stupid question, you have your head up your arse!

Maybe you should go away straighten yourself up and have a good think!

Maybe start looking for that job your Mum tells you to get, I wouldn't want my son to be a surf bum and live of the vulnerble publc.

I am trying my damnest to show my bi-polar, but I can't, you are just staying as a wanker in my eyes.

Oh yer, my invitation does that still stand, It would be good to take some photos of the church, the paying member would be appreciated!
malloryjade

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 7:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh by the way one of my posts here dissappeared. It basically stated Fool me once shame on you ,fool me twice shame on me. Roger I know who and what you are. Why would that post get yanked??? TELL ME ROGER !!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 1 of 6

Jump to: