THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Roger has spoken
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:52 pm    Post subject: Roger has spoken Reply with quote

Quote:
David, haven't you heard? You don't know the good news because you still don't have our main Ministry product, our Cannabis Sanctuary Kit. No wonder you wonder about all this. You need a kit and I need your money! :-}}} Dollars, Euros or Pounds sterling will be fine. Your choice.

The more who exercise their God-given, Constitutional right to religious freedom with Cannabis sacrament, the faster they get to victory. More kit orders + more donations for me = more freedom for you and millions of others. Isn't that brilliant? I think so.

* Pay Pal is still down. Donations can be sent to me by telephone by Western Union at 1 800 325-6000., or mailed directly here to me.

Remember if you don't donate, bugger off!!!
jessica
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Apparently sarcasm is beyond you Laughing Laughing

Sister Jessica
stefvanwijk
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2007 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still don't know what inside that kits, to be honest I am not deep down interested. However, I think I understood that if you do not have the main product, the other ones does not make sense .... is that it?
Rev. Steven Wilson
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I got the 123 kit wich is very basic but has enough matirial to be effective as a practioner. The thing for me is finances. I wish I could afford the donation for the full kit. I belive in the mission and when I get back to working I will set up a monthly of 10 bucks. There has been times in my life when I have spent 3 or 400 bucks a night partying so I ask myself is this a better investment? For me it ias so.
Once a man sees his immortality, there is no turning back. He is on the Quest of Knowledge whether he knows it or wants it. He can fight against it and live a turbulent life. Or follow it and find inner peace.

Peace and flowers
Rev. Steven Wilson
(Shaman Quester)
Smoke_Rings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Dave, I gotta know whats a TLC site? I keep reading it all over but what the heck is it? Whats up with this informant stuff? I had a member calling me a informant. Whats going on around here?
"Prohibition...goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."

Abraham Lincoln December, 1840

If Cannabis is illegal, then God must be the biggest criminal of all. Smoke_Rings 2004
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoke_Rings wrote:
Hey Dave, I gotta know whats a TLC site? I keep reading it all over but what the heck is it? Whats up with this informant stuff? I had a member calling me a informant. Whats going on around here?

Roger set up a Christian cannabis religion website called TLC to give a place for those with strong Christian beliefs a place where they can fully develop a Christian version of cannabis religion without annoying those who don't want to be continually bombarded with Jesus and bible verses.

In one way it makes sense. There is the annoyance factor for the many THC members who aren't into Jesus (have already heard about it and find it no more interesting that, say, Sunni Islam).

Plus there is the advantage of focus -- a group of Christians can focus on really developing a solid Christian cannabis theology.

The downside is the splitting up of efforts. Those who want to oppress cannabis religion are most happy with divide and conquer, especially if we do our own dividing for them.

I might also add that in the last few decades Rasfafari has welcomed non-Black members and their religion is already heavily based on the Christian bible and is already recognized by federal courts in the U.S. and several other leading industrial nations. Not sure why the Christian cannabis members aren't flocking to Rasta?
Smoke_Rings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply. I had no idea Roger set up a new website. I myself have no problem with any other religion personally. I am not a religion basher and never bring up my beliefs unless it has to do with the subject. I understand we all have different beliefs and I am cool with that.

If I am asked what I Believe I am not ashamed to say I am a follower of Jesus Christ. We are all here for one common goal in my mind.

I do not understand why shamans and witches/druids and others with different beliefs get so touchy if they believe their religion is correct? If I believe something to not be true, then why would I spend so much time disproving it if it does not exist? Sounds to me they never believed it in the first place and was seeking to disproof something they all ready disbelieved, to destroy them that believe.
"Prohibition...goes beyond the bounds of reason in that it attempts to control a man's appetite by legislation and makes a crime out of things that are not crimes. A prohibition law strikes a blow at the very principles upon which our government was founded."

If Cannabis is illegal, then God must be the biggest criminal of all. Smoke_Rings 2004
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoke_Rings wrote:
I do not understand why shamans and witches/druids and others with different beliefs get so touchy if they believe their religion is correct? If I believe something to not be true, then why would I spend so much time disproving it if it does not exist? Sounds to me they never believed it in the first place and was seeking to disproof something they all ready disbelieved, to destroy them that believe.

Why do witches and shamans "get so touchy"?

It might have to do with the Burning Times. The Roman Catholic Church has sealed their records, so it is impossible to completely confirm the true number of Witches killed during the Burning Times. Estimates run from a few hundred thousand to more than nine million Witches killed.

And there are the massive number of deaths after the Roman Empire officially became Christian. Some estimates are as high as 50 million dead (although that includes Hellenism, Mithraism, Zoaratrianism, Druidism, Judaism, and many other religions).

The last reports I've seen from Amnesty International documented about 1,000 cases a year of people being put to death for being Witches, with estimates of approximately 100,000 a year.

The Christian Bible is STILL being printed with the demand that ALL Witches automatically must be put to death.

Until Christians reject the Christian Bible, I will take them at their word -- they intend to murder Witches. There is just too much history of Christians engaging in torture and murder of Witches and their central religious text still clearly and unambigiously demands that they engage in murder of Witches in the name of their god.

When people with a long history of torture, rape, adn murder continue to say that they want to kill me, I tend to believe them.
Spin~ello

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 8:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aloha every1

Check out my Hemperor & Hawaii themes for Firefox.

Pay heed,I plead,Plant the seed ,. 4 we all
need, the reed weed seed
to be freed, from greed and creeds!

I bid(offer)U peace
Smoke_Rings

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Firstly I am not Catholic and I thinks the catholic church at that time was a bunch of murdering crazed wacko's, which I do not condone murder for difference of religious opinion. I think we need to live in the now. Afro Americans also talk about slavery like they were there, and hold all white people guilty for their ancestors slavery. There comes a point we need to move on and live in the now. Live in the now and really begin to live.

I do not mean the above in a disrespectful way, each person should be judged individually and not based on history books. Now to decide you don't like me based on that I am a Christian then thats sad for you and anyone else who thinks that way. And I would not want to become or consider your religion as a healthy one. It becomes hate groups.

In the old testament in Israel yes witches were not caused to live because of being under the influence of satanic forces. and were to be stoned.

But because God sent His Son Jesus ( New Testament) all witches and druids and all them that are afar off can come to Jesus for forgiveness of sins and receive eternal life. God planned on everyone receiving Jesus as Lord and savior.

Even those who commit adultery and fornication were stoned also, to drive out Sin from Israel, so God was not picking on witches.

God is not mad anymore because of the Cross of Christ Jesus

Please dont add me to you list of people to hate. Know me first :-)

malloryjade

PostPosted: Fri Jun 01, 2007 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes!!! Judge people individually!!! It's hard sometimes, but thats the way everyone should be. Sometimes I'm guilty of catagorizing people then I stop myself and say what in the world are you doing? I always try to be a good human. Smile Smoke Rings so far I like you pretty well, shoot that goes for everyone here. Peace and Love Mallory Jade
prntrkmt

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smoke_Rings wrote:
Firstly I am not Catholic and I thinks the catholic church at that time was a bunch of murdering crazed wacko's, which I do not condone murder for difference of religious opinion. I think we need to live in the now. Afro Americans also talk about slavery like they were there, and hold all white people guilty for their ancestors slavery. There comes a point we need to move on and live in the now. Live in the now and really begin to live.

I do not mean the above in a disrespectful way, each person should be judged individually and not based on history books. Now to decide you don't like me based on that I am a Christian then thats sad for you and anyone else who thinks that way. And I would not want to become or consider your religion as a healthy one. It becomes hate groups.

In the old testament in Israel yes witches were not caused to live because of being under the influence of satanic forces. and were to be stoned.

But because God sent His Son Jesus ( New Testament) all witches and druids and all them that are afar off can come to Jesus for forgiveness of sins and receive eternal life. God planned on everyone receiving Jesus as Lord and savior.

Even those who commit adultery and fornication were stoned also, to drive out Sin from Israel, so God was not picking on witches.

God is not mad anymore because of the Cross of Christ Jesus

Please dont add me to you list of people to hate. Know me first :-)

I do not mean to disrespect you in any way.

But the fact remains that Christians and Muslims are STILL murdering an estimated 100,000 Witches a year right now today.

And the fact remains that the Christians continue to publish new Bibles that specifically call for the murder of all Witches. Right now today. Advocating murder is a hate crime.

You asked why Witches are touchy about Christians -- well in your above reply you made the absurd claim that your god advocated killing of Witches. You did NOT repudiate that claim as an essentially evil gate crime. You instead supported it.

Do you understand that I don't enjoy someone telling me that their god requires that I be murdered? You can call that being touchy. I call it reasonable fear.

And let's dispose of the idea that only Roman Catholics murdered Witches. The Orthodox Church started the murders and was responsible for the first 50 million Witches murdered.

And the Lutherans immediately showed their independence from the Pope by engaging in large scale campaigns of murders of Witches and Jews. Just a couple hundred years ago German cities typically had so many stakes with dead Witches outside their front gates that writers of the time compared them to forests.

There are only two Christian denominations that have never engaged in the murder of Witches -- the Quackers and the Mennonites. All other Christian groups have engaged in murder of Witches -- and several very large mainstream Christian groups still engage in the murder of Witches right now today.

I have a friend who is in the U.S. on a refugee visa because if she returned to her native Indonesia she would be killed for being a Witch. The only reason she survived is because she was out in the jungle gathering herbs when the local Christians burned down her house. The local Roman Catholic priest gave a Sunday sermon about your Bible still requiring the murder of all Witches and ordered the Christian mob to go to her house to murder her. She was hidden by friends for three days until she could escape over the mountain and fly to the U.S. All of the friends who helped hide her from the Christians were killed by Christians on orders from the RCC priest specificalyl because your Christian Bible specifically demands that everyone who aids a Witch also be put to death.

Your religion still murders Witches. Your religion still advocates the murder of Witches. You by your own words defended the murder of Witches and made the false claim that your god demands the murder of Witches.

Do you understand why I fear someone who claims that his god requires that I be murdered? I do not consider fear of advocacy of murder to be a matter of being touchy.

I am not asking that you give up your religion. I am not asking that you change your beliefs. I understand that we have a common interest in the struggle for the legalization of cannabis religion. Even though I fear you, I am willing to work with you for the common good.

And by the way, I do NOT believe in your Satan. And I find it highly offensive for you to claim that Witchcraft is under the influence of a fictional being of evil. Hstory unambigiously shows that Witchraft is one of the most positive and healing influences ever.

It is NOT an act of hate to be afraid of people who advocate that I be murdered.

Please do not think that I am trying to disrespect you or your religion. I support your right to your religion and your beliefs. I am not even asking that you withdraw your absurd claim that my religion is "under the influence of satanic forces". I would like to think that we can work peacefully for a common goal.
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well said prntrkmt. Don't worry, didn't you see where he says "god is not mad anymore" but alas, our country is at war right now because of a leader that thinks god talks to him and told him to go to war against brown people. God might not be angry (how could he without existing first) but his followers sure are.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Smoke_Rings

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is a ministry Rev Adams so minister. You have not impressed me with love so far, so maybe your the one that has hate? I came with open hands and your ready to box. Why dont you have a nice sacrament break get refocused and speak words of wisdom and healing. I am not here to hate and I am not going away so get used to me. :-)

Brother Adam

PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's boxing?

I'm just not going to sit and listen to scripture and fairy tales without rebutting it. It's silly.

Like prntrkmt, I am a bit touchy when it comes to having that crap spewed at me. As long as you do it, I'm going to smother it with facts, and if that is hostile, so be it. At least people reading this thread will have more than the blind faith side to go on.

I boxed golden gloves, and this is nothing like boxing, I promise.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 1 of 4

Jump to: