THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Roger

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sathunter
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 12:25 pm    Post subject: Roger Reply with quote

G’day to the Gang

Ok, Gang we need to talk here a bit. I know I am the new guy here…Please Father forgive me for what I about to do…What the hell is going on here!!! I talked to Roger today and it seems that only a very small few are helping with the ministry…AS IN CASH PEOPLE!!! Roger has been there for each and everyone one of us, no matter the time of day or night. He has put his ass on the line more than once risking all, to get something we ALL want done. All the while, we sit safely on the sidelines watching. Someone gets busted, Roger is there doing what he can to help. One of the ministries biggest legal cases is coming up that will help us all. Do you folks have any idea what would happen, should we win this case? WE all win BIG… and has ANYONE Donated to help the poor bugger out NO!! THIS IS BULLSHIT PEOPLE! We are family, we are a ministry, and a lot of us are ministers. Now, what does this say about our ministry, damn little mates. I have pledged my friendship, recourses, and $10.00 lousy dollars a week. Not much eh? Your Right it ain’t much…but at least it is something. Now if everyone of us did that each week…Just think what that craze bugger could do!!!
SO PEOPLE PUT YOUR MONEY WHERE YOU MOUTH IS AND DONATE!!! This is way too important case to fall though the cracks because we didn’t have the money to see it though..You want your rights? You want to be able to smoke without the hassle of the cops breaking down the door, or have them take your kids away, like what happened to one of our own. WE are a team and we damn sure better start acting like one or were all going to be shit out of luck
One other thing, we need to protect our own. If one of our ministries gets into trouble….everyone of us needs to be there to help them out anyway we can, money, services, whatever it takes to get it done.
Enough said, I will leave you to sitting safely in your homes, smoking your weed, while we go and put our asses on the line to get it done. If you have a conscience, it should be bothering you right about now…So git-er-done people… Donate to the cause, and help out a brother, that has always been there for you. I am going to mail another $10.00 today, because I do believe brothers, God I hope you do too!! Ms. Lilly I need a money prayer post haste, send one down please.

Rev. Chase Dattilo

A knight is sworn to valor, His heart knows only virtue, His might up holds the weak, His blade defends the helpless, His wrath undoes the wicked, His words speaks only truth.

Last edited by Sathunter on Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
zero

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 1:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As Ive stated before, Im dirt poor and can barely afford rent.

However, as I have stated before and I am sure some of you can attest to this fact, I do have a decent intelligence level. I can do things, whatever needs to be done, however mundane, I can help get things done. My mind is a resource the ministry has that is worth much more than money.

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
Sathunter

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 8:36 pm    Post subject: dirt poor Reply with quote

My mind is a resource the ministry has that is worth much more than money.

Call Roger and see what he needs done, research Monkeys are a great help to any cause my brother, thanks for your reply to my post. I understand dirt poor, we are that way too. however I will find $10.00 a week even if I have to cut grass to get it done, money is what is needed now. Keeping our ministry safe and out of harms way is another way we can help each other, just a thought brother.
Rev. Chase
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2005 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have donated to this cause, and started quite the ruckus about it a while back. Not many others donated besides some of our most active members. Unfortunately, I was dirt poor to begin with (AND DONATING) now I am dirt poor and out of work due to medical issues that are well known around here. As soon as I am able again, another $20 goes into the pot. We get by with sacrament donated by friends, or that in itself is a luxury we would not have right now.

For the rest of this ministry, I know not what to say. Zero, funny thing, I was looking at your thread about the newsletter the other day. I can, and will write as much material as I have time for to put in that newletter. Can we get control of it, and the mailing list turned over to us so that we can get a weekly newsletter out consistently? Roger, if you hear this, let us at it.

I think the newsletter is the most effective tool we have at our disposal at this point. Everyone who has registered has an e-mail address. Zero and I can put together some content, ministry/cannabis related news, and get the newsletter flowing now. We need to constantly reach BACK out to those who have joined and just disappeared. We need them all to know our ministry is organizing and gaining strength. Moving forward, making a difference.....and of course convince the other 30,000 members to get off their duffs and make something happen.

A lot of the people who are part of this ministry around the world don't ever visit either of the minsitry web sites where the majority of us regulars convene. The newsletter may be the fuel we need to light a fire under their collective arses to help push the injuctive relief through the courts. Just my 0.02 cents.

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Sathunter

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 12:50 pm    Post subject: I LIKE IT Reply with quote

I LIKE IT...AND I LIKE IT ALOT!!

The idea of a news letter is a grand idea indeed, let me know if I can do anything to help mates!
Love & Respect to all
Rev Chase
roney

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 1:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nice post. needs to be said..and well said indeed sir!

i rarely get in here these days with little time or access to internet at the mo..back in da sticks right now Smile

suppose i should get offa ma ass and visit a wee bit more.. the oul Get Up, Get Down, Get Into It that JB speaks of Cool
and maybe even get donating...now there's an idea to makes something happen.?

cos unfortunately as we see from recent events (TSUU -nami and NOO Orleansz) sometimes cash helps a lot when doing a big job down here in BAH-BEE-LON.

lots of dough needed to build and rebuild. take 'em on. make it happen...

thanks mistah

peace

roney
Psalm 104:14
zero

PostPosted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still like the idea of a newsletter. At the time I was trying to do it, there wasnt much of a buzz going on with it, but If I can get a small staff, I think, as you said brother, it could be a very valuable tool to the ministry. I think its time to revive that idea and get to work on it.

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
Sathunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 1:57 am    Post subject: News Letter Reply with quote

I still like the idea of a newsletter.

I'm your Huckelberrie, do what I can to help mates, lets git -er -done. Please remember Mates, Roger needs our support more than ever right now. Brothers and sisters...If this crazed bugger pull this one off and I think he will, and wins the day and the case...life is going to be Sooooo SWEET for us all!! End of Story

Party at Rogers two weeks later!!!! A trip to the holy land of Hawai'i This Ministry will rock the world, and we my children will all be part of it!! We are going to make History this day!!
Remember...
Live the ole code Brothers & Sisters
With much love & respect to my mob and ministry
Rev. Chase

Last edited by Sathunter on Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Stokes

PostPosted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 2:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yourock

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Legislation All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: