THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Reverend posts Cannabis video to Conservative leader

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jasgrave333
yes, I'm still here...
yes, I'm still here...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reverend posts Cannabis video to Conservative leader Reply with quote

The video above is of myself, introducing myself to Britains Tory Conservative leader and promoting Cannabis licensing.

( http://www.webcameron.org.uk/ )

Standing up to represent all peaceful and otherwise lawabiding users of the ~7000 year old medicinal herb, Cannabis.

One-Love & Peace.

Rev. J

Last edited by jasgrave333 on Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Rev. Jack
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

claps
jasgrave333
yes, I'm still here...
yes, I'm still here...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 31, 2007 9:21 pm    Post subject: Thank you, Second video follow up Reply with quote

Medicinal Cannabis video update from Reverend Jason Graves to David Cameron.
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool beans Jason. Very Happy

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
RevErikM
Shaman
Shaman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They both look good from here.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre,

Maybe We should support Jason and all of us do a short clip for you to Keep, you never know when or how many different politicians you could send the multi clips.

Jason,

Well done you brave man. but this does not really affect me, because I've already made it legal where I live, I am just not allowed to advertise it.
jasgrave333
yes, I'm still here...
yes, I'm still here...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Thanks to all :) Reply with quote

David, thank you bredren.

So ya made da 7 leafed wonder legal in Brighton! Dat fantastic.

not sure about brave, but willing and ready to stand up to the challenge Smile

Worl Legality soon to come bredren (with advertising Razz )

1Love&Peace
Rev. Jack

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Namaste David and all

You have hit upon a truly Brilliant Idea Idea Imagine DVD's being delivered to every congressperson and news agency, full of 30 second statements of declarations to Cantheism. Shocked spliffsmilie
Makes you feel tingly all over don't it! Very Happy
How many 30 seconds could we fit on a DVD???
We should try to get someone from every state and every other country we can, for greatest impact.
Roger could do an intro or closing might be better.
We need the right person to do the intro, some one well spoken (oh im gonna get so flamed for this scared ) respectable looking.
It could be a group Amicus Curie for presentationin in court.

David this is a gstar gstar gstar gstar gstar Idea! Good Job!
Ferre

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are video blogs out there. It would be a good idea for our ministry to have one of those I guess.

I'll look into it. Smile

Radio Free Amsterdam
Rev. Jack

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Namaste David and all

David wrote:
Quote:
but this does not really affect me, because I've already made it legal where I live, I am just not allowed to advertise it.

Have you written a report on your success? I am struggling to get our ministry legal here in Nevada and would welcome any insights of your wisdom and experience.
jasgrave333
yes, I'm still here...
yes, I'm still here...

PostPosted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 5:16 pm    Post subject: Legalising, advertising and videos Reply with quote

Video thing is a cool idea, ya well spoken eh?

What's wrong with talk like a pirate (year)... Smile)

That's a cool point too on the legalising, same here, trying to legalise a one-love religion...

...ok next video (without) tie, coming in the Queens H'english... Razz
Ferre

PostPosted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey guys, I just found this site;

http://www.blogcheese.com

It gives you a free video blog. Very Happy

Radio Free Amsterdam
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2007 7:07 am    Post subject: Nice work, Brother Reply with quote

Hello Rev. Jason and friends,

Aloha. Thank you, Jason, for your candid and creative video blogs. Please keep them coming to us, to your community and to your government policy-makers. It shows your sincerity and demonstrates your legitimacy as an advocate of compassion, mercy and justice through Cannabis liberation.

* I have an important point to make again about "medical marijuana" v. Constitutional, religious use of holy herb. The exact same plant can be used and described in VERY different ways. In my opinion, in order to survive we must be open to personal and cultural evolution of terms, rituals and methods.

Mentioning "medical marijuana", and fighting for its acceptance, opens-up a door to trouble, confusion and unnecessary stress. It enters the realm of patents and corporations and pharmaceuticals, etc. Paid lobbyists come out of the woodwork to fight with you and your point of view. Saying Cannabis is 'healing', or therapeutic conveys a much different and more favorable response.

Picture this: Doctors of 'modern medicine' are trained in a specific way that does not, as far as I know, include herbs or 'smoke' as remedies. They commonly use very precise dosages of measured, synthetic ingredients.

Suggesting (or demanding!) that medical doctors recommend or prescribe Cannabis is unreasonable to me. It's not a part of their world-view or training. Leaving Cannabis to the herbalists, shamans and ministers is more appropriate to me.

One metaphore use to describe the distinction between medical marijuana and religious use of Cannabis is this:

When I promote medicla marijuana it's like I'm a bullfighter and I'm holding the red cape in front of myself. The angry bull naturally charges right towards me and tries to destroy me.

When I promote the religious use of Cannabis sacrament protected by the Constitution, I'm also kind of like a bullfighter, but I'm holding the red cape out to the side. The bull might charge, but it goes right by and I'm legally and morally protected from harm.

My advice? Build your religious exemption solidly FIRST. Develop your ministry credentials and legitimacy. I know that you will find much comfort and success by doing so, and you'll be able to help many good people to do the same. You'll likely be as amazed as I was by the ease of promoting the spiritual use of Cannabis in your community.

After you've developed your Cannabis ministry if you still want to invest some of your precious time and energy fighting for medical marijuana, please be my guest. You'll be coming from a place of certainty, rather than pleading for the mercy of those who are trained - and highly paid - to oppose us.

I look forward to your next video blogs. Mahalo.

All the very best to one and all,

Love, Roger

@@@
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: