THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Rev. Steve's oil testimony

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev. Steve
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Rev. Steve's oil testimony Reply with quote

Greetings all. I have been using the Holy annointing oil for about a month now and here's my testimony. First the bad. The oil is in tragicly short supply and is prohibitivly expensive. Of course as you all know this is not Rogers fault, we have only the glorious US govt. to thank for that.
I do not believe Roger makes any significant profit on the oil, possibly a small token for his efforts but thats about it, as opposed to the expense of making the oil, which, to quote Roger, requires the very best stash. Not cheap, thanks uncle Sam Evil or Very Mad

Now the good. Though I have not had enough of the oil to annoint everyone and everything I wanted to, the results prove to me that the oil is something that is missing from everyones life Crying or Very sad First test, my father is in constant agony from severe back injuries. In particular, his right leg becomes so painful that he can't walk at times. Within fifteen minutes applying it to his leg he reported a reduction in pain. I have annointed them frequently since. My mother has alzhiemers disease and has become quite strange since it's onset. After several annointings her symptoms are more managable, not cured but noticably improved. My father is also in beter spirits despite the burdon of my mothers affliction. I annoint myself before prayer and find I am able to focus on my intentions more clearly.

A strange effect is that I do not sleep as much when I annoint myself, however the dreams have been absolute epiphiny's and revelations, Questions about my life have been answered and solutions to insurmountable problems come handily. I must add the short supply of the oil due to cannabis prohibition to the list of HIGH crimes (now that would be a good name for a monthly mag exposing the US fed and it's war on humanity) Anyway I add the short supply of the oil to the list of HIGH crimes commited by the useless government, I mean US government. Cool

G-d Bless Roger for resurecting the oil. He has truly been directed by G-d to do this. Thank you Rev. Christie

Last edited by Rev. Steve on Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:14 am; edited 1 time in total
Torkel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good testimony Steve. Smile

I agree, the oil is something out of this world.

Peace,
Torkel

Miranda vs Arizona (384 U.S. 436, 125): "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule-making or legislation which would abrogate them."

HAGANS vs LAVINE (415 US 533 N-3,note 5): "Once JURISDICTION is challenged it must be proven by the Plaintiff."
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2005 10:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's amazing stuff. I use it for chronic pain as well as cardiac and circulatory problems.

Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Rev. Steve

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys. Let us all pray that Roger's recent rumor of the impending victory of angel Raich comes true. I also notice that the oil seems to control topical alergic responses, itching and such, instantly. And the scent is, well it affects me the way blond hash use to when I was in the army in Germany all those years ago. If I had enough I would saturate a dust mask with it and breathe it all day long, intoxicating. I could never get enough blond hash and I can't get enough of the oil. Crying or Very sad Cool
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does anyone know if the oil will work through the skin for bone pain/degeneration?
Mystic Power

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 4:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Don't know, but I'd surely try it.

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Rev. Steve

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What up Fly? Long time no hear. Sadly the only research we have is what Roger and the ministers post. I would not be shocked at all to find that it does penetrate the skin and heal the tissue beneath. Lets face it, we need our own version of OPEC, call it HOPEC (empahsis on HOPE) The Holy Oil Producing and Exporting Countries. Cool
Torkel

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev Steve wrote:
Quote:
The Holy Oil Producing and Exporting Countries
Laughing I like that

Peace,
Torkel

Miranda vs Arizona (384 U.S. 436, 125): "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule-making or legislation which would abrogate them."

HAGANS vs LAVINE (415 US 533 N-3,note 5): "Once JURISDICTION is challenged it must be proven by the Plaintiff."
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2005 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes. it IS good....HOPEC!

Smile
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello out there,

Aloha. Fyrefly1 wrote:

"Does anyone know if the oil will work through the skin for bone pain/degeneration?"

Yes and yes. A friend of mine with a very degenerated upper spine used the holy oil a few weeks ago to great advantage. She had her therapist work the holy oil into her spine through the skin with ultrasound. It apparently worked wonders. Try it and see for yourself.

The holy anointing oil is "trans-dermal" - it goes "through the skin" to help heal within.

All the very best to you,

Roger

###
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2005 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Roger for that story! We knew it would heal diabetes related tissue necrosis on a person's legs but I hadn't heard of any testimony of it working through the skin...
Sister Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It sounds like one can obtain holy annointing oil somewhere. Would one of you please tell me where I can get information about getting some oil? I contracted disseminated Lyme Disease in 2002 and have extremely bad residual effects. I know the oil will help. I just don't know how to connect with the oil.

Your help will be seriously appreciated by

Sister Seeker
Ferre

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi Sister Seeker. welcome

Write Roger@thc-ministry.org for details on how to receive the healing oil.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Sister Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Ferre; I should have known that. Sometimes I have these senior moments and ... what was the topic?

I've been in touch with Roger before (about the Sanctuary Kit, which he provided at a reduced cost--may the goddess bless him!), and it will be my pleasure to communicate with him again. He's a real humanitarian!

And thank you for the welcome! I've been reading, mostly through the e-mail summary, but this is my first post. Things are tough for all of us who believe in the sacred herb, and they're looking mighty bleak with the retirement of Justice O'Connor, but one day we will overcome all the obstacles and not have to break the law to practice our religion unimpeded. May that day arrive before the day I depart!

Bright blessings to all,

Sister Seeker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: