THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Results from Roger Christies efforts - he on it.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Arron
regular contributor
regular contributor

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 4:51 am    Post subject: Results from Roger Christies efforts - he on it. Reply with quote

http://www.hawaiitribune-herald.com/articles/2007/05/17/local_news/local03.txt

Pot-eradication program axed

Thursday, May 17, 2007 9:43 AM HST

County Council votes against funding for 'Green Harvest' helicopter operations

by Jason Armstrong
Tribune-Herald Staff Writer

Hawaii County's controversial pot-eradication program is going up in smoke.

Responding to citizen complaints of privacy intrusions and alleged police harassment, the County Council voted 5-4 Wednesday against spending $582,000 for "Green Harvest" helicopter operations.

"I just think it's time to stop this marijuana war," said Ka'u Councilman Bob Jacobson, a longtime critic of the eradication program.

Voting against the program were Jacobson, Hamakua Councilman Dominic Yagong, South Kona Councilwoman Brenda Ford, Puna Councilwoman Emily Naeole, and Hilo Councilman Stacy Higa.

Hilo council members J Yoshimoto and Donald Ikeda joined Chairman Pete Hoffmann of Kohala and North Kona Councilman Angel Pilago in voting to continue funding the pot raids.

The swing vote was cast by Higa, who expressed reservations about turning down the federal grants.

"We've always accepted the money," Assistant Police Chief James Day told lawmakers. The program started more than 20 years ago.

All three grantsinclude money to rent private helicopters that police use to search for pot plants, Day said. Another portion pays for informant information and to buy drugs, he said.

"It's going to curtail our activities as far as eradication of marijuana," he said when asked by Higa what would happen if lawmakers refuse the grants.

Council members voted to remove the money from next fiscal year's operating budget. That action won't be final, however, until lawmakers again vote to approve the countywide budget and send it to Mayor Harry Kim to consider signing into law.

That second vote is expected at the council's June 1 meeting in Hilo.

The county hasn't received the money, but had expected to get the grants so the funding is included of the proposed countywide budget that starts July 1, Deanna Sako, county controller, told lawmakers.

The "Green Harvest" money can still be added later, should lawmakers reverse course and accept the eradication grants, she added.

Getting future grants will now be harder since that money will be shifted to other states, Day said.

The council's vote won't stop the federal Drug Enforcement Administration from conducting helicopter raids, Prosecutor Jay Kimura told lawmakers.

"Whether the council accepts the money or not, eradication would continue," Kimura said, noting marijuana is illegal under federal law.

That prompted Ikeda to vote against rejecting the money, which he added cannot be shifted to combat crystal methamphetamine, a drug known locally as "ice."

"It's not like we're ignoring 'ice' and only concentrating on marijuana," Ikeda said.

Yagong argued that it's time to look at other eradication methods besides using helicopters. Wednesday marked the first time Yagong voted against the program in his more than six years on the council.

But Yagong cautioned that ending local "Green Harvest" raids may not help the situation.

"It may get worse," he said.

Naeole said the program "terrorizes" people.

"I've gone through it myself," the lifelong Puna resident said.

Yoshimoto, an attorney, said he needs to uphold the law, which criminalizes marijuana for non-medical use.

Hoffmann used the same argument in voting against rejecting the funding.

Lawmakers voted after listening to nearly 50 people speak on the subject. Nearly all urged council members to halt the "Green Harvest" program.

Program opponents talked about helicopter noise and prop wash scaring livestock, overturning tents, and disturbing their sleep. Others said smoking pot has reduced their pain and made life more enjoyable.

"Why are they flying over my house at 7 o'clock in the morning when I would like to be resting until maybe 7:30?" asked Hawaiian Acres resident Kena Slaughter-Miyamoto.

"Marijuana helps people," she added. "It helped my dad when he was paralyzed."

Star Newland also urged lawmakers to end the program.

"Please zero out 'Green Harvest,'" she said. "Please listen to what the people say. Move accordingly and vote accordingly."

The standing-room-only crowd applauded when Hoffmann announced the funding had been rejected.

Some of those people were later overheard talking about a party to celebrate the council's historic vote.

Jason Armstrong can be reached at jarmstrong@hawaiitribune-herald.com.

There are 134 comment(s) comments on this story:

konagold wrote on May 25, 2007 12:16 PM:

" WHC-no plant is "native" to Hawaii, many plants have uniquely survived, and evolved here, as have humans; Cannabis was accepted by the Kingdom for taxes earlier than 1825 and was grown for medicine and cordage much earlier than that "

konagold wrote on May 25, 2007 11:35 AM:

" the word Christ[not-the-person] came from Greek-‘Christos’,that from Hebrew-‘Messiah’ meaning 'the-Anointed'; first anointed were the Aaronic priesthood who were made "Most Holy" by being anointed with the Cannabinoids from about one-pound of pot applied in a-thick-oil to the hair[see-Ex30:23-on]; kinda expands the meaning of the term Christlike don't-it=];D "

WARRIOR wrote on May 25, 2007 9:48 AM:

" Hey critic why don't you just leave bigislehawaii alone? Or do you just have an irritable spirit who's on the constant prowl to stir something up?You are starting to sound like the bullies with badges beating up on sick people-leave well enough alone-enough already!! GO CHILLAX,BRA...PEACE "

96780 wrote on May 25, 2007 9:32 AM:

" mahalo Mr. Yagong I was wrong on you I am sorry. Mahalo council..see some industry for bio fuel..oh 2 fed choppers maybe off to Irag..more important things in our world to worry..16 earthquakes,Madame Pele angry.LOOK OUT.. "

no fly wrote on May 25, 2007 9:28 AM:

" Aloha and peace to all and I am glad the choppers will not be scaring me and my animals as my horses bolted and I nearly got killed.They due crash!!! and yes all do join NORMAL..go look all Presidents grew hemp,rope,clothes,biofuel..come on open minds.No black markets.. "

pete wrote on May 24, 2007 8:57 PM:

" The Guru speaks, and represents "GOD", he is the Bell wether for the Potheads eh! About as authentic as Sharpton, or a solid colored Dalmation. Be wary, the last time "Pilgrims" spoke for "God"... as Hawaiians we KNOW! Why didn't he right the wrongs in hishomestate/? "

pete wrote on May 24, 2007 8:47 PM:

" "Potheads are all kinds..." No arguments from me, "Potheads" they be. Distasteful to me they are. "Lesser?" ... never described them so. They are equal to other Pothead, In my opinion. "Nature doesn't make mistakes..." You haven't been around long, have you? "

pete wrote on May 24, 2007 8:18 PM:

" By the way, we rid our district of our former Council Member... Participating in the "process". We'll sweep the current one out TOO! Smile "

pete wrote on May 24, 2007 8:14 PM:

" "So if you're not there..." "...the democratic process..." "

pete wrote on May 24, 2007 8:06 PM:

" "I've been to numbers of bullfights and I'm not Latino." So you should be aware that "The Overflowing Crowd (s)" usually are Latino. Yes? My point! >"Par for the course"... "

Voice of God wrote on May 24, 2007 3:14 PM:

" The players have made their way to the big island. The stage is set. Let it begin. by the blood of Jesus the righteous will prevail. Hint: creation is good. "

West Hawaii Critic wrote on May 24, 2007 12:51 PM:

" bigislehawaii, you still showing some ill effect on the brain. Go smoke some of that evasive spices plant that is not origin to native hawaii, and tell me how much it help you, you lying sack of you know what! you bellys full of it! "

konagold wrote on May 24, 2007 12:28 PM:

" "You have this day witnessed that which is written in the Scriptures: `My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations, but you have made it a den of robbers.'" FINI "

konagold wrote on May 24, 2007 12:26 PM:

" The "cleansing of the temple discloses the Master's attitude toward commercializing the practices of religion as well as his detestation of all forms of unfairness and profiteering at the expense of the poor and the unlearned." cont. "

WARRIOR wrote on May 24, 2007 12:19 PM:

" 2COMPASSION-you said it well and I agree.Every seed bearing plant was put here to help fullfill our needs, yes there in any circle will be the 10% or so who try to get over the system of things,they should plant the seeds in good ground and wait patiently...PEACE "

konagold wrote on May 24, 2007 12:18 PM:

" "In the great day of the kingdom judgment, many will say to me, `Did we not prophesy in your name and by your name do many wonderful works?' But I will be compelled to say to them, `I never knew you; depart from me you who are false teachers.'" "

konagold wrote on May 24, 2007 12:16 PM:

" Ordination, Mr. In-Authentic?? "I warn you against false prophets who will come to you in sheep's clothing, while on the inside they are as ravening wolves. By their fruits you shall know them. Do men gather grapes from thorns or figs from thistles?" cont "

konagold wrote on May 24, 2007 12:07 PM:

" the main issues are freedom, privacy, and personal autonomy; as a citizen are you willing to abandon those rights of cannabis users and feel secure that your own rights are secure when bullet-proof-vested storm troopers drive their convoy up your drive way "

Compassion wrote on May 24, 2007 9:18 AM:

" Pete, Potheads are all kinds. Grandmas, grandpas, lawyers, doctors, hippies, conservatives. Stereotyping a pothead as distasteful and lesser than anyone else is wrong. Seems as though your experience with the herb is bad but alas that does not mean it is bad. Nature does'nt make mistakes....man does. "

Mt. View Resident wrote on May 24, 2007 6:50 AM:

" Our family is glad the constant noise of the helicopters will stop. Our children saw the crashes in Kauai on the news, and were scared to play in our yard. This is the greatest thing to happen to Hawaii in 20 years. "

Roger Christie wrote on May 23, 2007 11:43 PM:

" God said, I have broken the bands of their yoke and delivered them out of the hands of those who preyed upon them. I will raise up for them a plant of renown which shall be pono and feed all their hungers and elevate their mana. "

Roger Christie wrote on May 23, 2007 11:24 PM:

" ... I will make for them a covenant of peace and will cause the beasts to come out of the land. They shall dwell safely in the wilderness. There will be showers of blessing and they shall no more be prey to the heathen. "

2Pete wrote on May 23, 2007 7:17 PM:

" So if you're not there and don't participate in the democratic process in such a distasteful place as a council meeting...live with the outcome and don't snivel about it! You're right, it's your choice. "

2par for the course wrote on May 23, 2007 7:10 PM:

" I've been to numbers of bullfights and I'm not a Latino. That aside why weren't you at the council meetings? How do you even know who was there and who does and does not contribute to the BI economy?...P.S. I'm from Hilo and so were a lot of others....Ah!!! "

Kenike wrote on May 23, 2007 6:34 PM:

" Tobacco in it's natural state is used as a sacrament or offering for Natives. However like anything else it can be abused and misused. When we pray with tobacco most times it is not smoked, except at pipe ceremonies. Cannabis as sacrament, I suppose every plant is sacred since Creator-made-it! "

Kenike wrote on May 23, 2007 6:28 PM:

" Everyone knows that cigarettes kill people from lung cancer all the time. The government makes big money on taxes. The tobacco companies know that cigarettes are more addictive than cocaine or heroin. Natives use tobacco as a sacrament, so maybe pakalolo could be a sacrament too. "

There are 108 comment(s) comments on this story:

pete wrote on May 23, 2007 3:07 PM:

" cont: So just maybe, those that disagree("Silent Majority"??) with the DOPEY council members, are like those that choose not to be present at Bullfights, or other distasteful places. I certainly wouldn't travel from the Country, to be in the audience, with "Crowds" of Pot Heads. Choice!! "

WARRIOR wrote on May 23, 2007 3:06 PM:

" I am a law abiding citizen who is a registered voter, live here and I DON'T feel as though I've been slapped in the face.And, yes I will remember this come vote'n time.When we show-up to the meetings we come strong-where were you again-in the aftermath,thats where.Silence is concent...PEACE "

Par for the course wrote on May 23, 2007 2:58 PM:

" How many of these persons in the "Overflowing Crowds" were from the Puna District? The overflowing crowds at a Bullfight, are usually Latinos, its their forte. Same O Same O. How many of these "Overflowers" contribute to the economy of the BI? AH!! "

bigislehawaii wrote on May 23, 2007 2:01 PM:

" 2 WestHawaiiCritic....5/19@10:47am Guess I will be the bigger person, hope that answers your question...there is nothing else to be said..don't know what your problem is, and I sure don't like to talk about myself, you asked and I answered, what's so hard about letting it go????The rest will be unanswered...... "

rainbowbeamer wrote on May 23, 2007 1:12 PM:

" Nice shot, P S Jack - "Silent Majority" friends?" "

rainbowbeamer wrote on May 23, 2007 1:11 PM:

" Don't knock cigerrettes here. Science fact shows they have good effects, are medicinal mood stabilizer, being Selective Serotinin Uptake Inhibitor. Again, disinformation. Being born causes death, abort all fetuses then for their own good then also. Do not be afraid to live or die. Live well and Die satisfied. "

WARRIOR wrote on May 23, 2007 12:13 PM:

" Hey if you can use a cracker and grapejuice in place of the blood and the body of Christ, then I can use cannabis as HOLY(set apart for the Masters use, and not for sale at more than street value)Sacrament.Let's remember who we are to do this in the rememberanceof...PEACE "

WARRIOR wrote on May 23, 2007 11:44 AM:

" Medical marijuana is here to stay! Atleast it doesn't kill 1200/aday like cigs do,and we as a society don't mind if they(government)sell it in all the stores-why?-They(goverment)needs more forms of population control-cig smokers don't mind helping them with this and paying over 5$/apack. They(government) like that part of this best!!!...PEACE "

P.S Jack wrote on May 23, 2007 11:14 AM:

" Nobody in two overflow crowds spoke up in favor of Green Harvest at the council meetings. What was that about "majority? Where were YOU and your "Silent Majority" friends? "

2Jack wrote on May 23, 2007 10:53 AM:

" ...cont. Where are the large federal grants to get rid of "Ice" which Is such a big social problem? Look down the blogs to re:Hoffman,Ikeda. Is THIS the kind of "leadership" you want? If so, polish up your jackboots, march lockstep and burn the Constitution printed on hemp. "

2Jack wrote on May 23, 2007 10:46 AM:

" ...cont. $500k to pull weeds that can't be shown to have done society nearly as much damage as alcohol and tobacco is a ridiculous waste of money. Too many Tylenol in a day to relieve pain sets you up for a liver transplant if you survive. "

2 Jack wrote on May 23, 2007 10:44 AM:

" Obviously you've watched "Reefer Madness" too many times. Look at the postings to see what a distinct minority you belong to. And don't use the "It's the law" argument. Slavery was legal, Prohibition made alcohol illegal. You folks need to pull your collective heads out. Get educated. "

Jack wrote on May 23, 2007 5:42 AM:

" The dopers are dancing with glee at the ignorance of the county council. This decision is a slap in the face of every law abiding citizen on the Island and should not be forgotten at election time. This council needs to be replaced with those who represent the majority. "

konagold wrote on May 23, 2007 1:31 AM:

" To rainbowbeamer Your last comment re:sober-up "-----" was spot on Jesus said in the "Ordination-Sermon" to heal the sick in accordance-with-the-FATHERS-WILL; he did not urge his followers to ROB the sick with request for phony donations for false sanctuary or over priced medicinal Sacrament "

konagold wrote on May 23, 2007 1:17 AM:

" To anyone who has purchased outrageously overpriced thc-ministry "sanctuary-kits" Religious cannabis sanctuary is available-for-free@ http://www.thereligionofjesuschurch.org Mr. In-authentic was originally ordained as a minister of The Religion of Jesus Church he immediately abandoned the ordination charge to found thc-ministries which cannot pass the Myers test; buyer-beware "

West Hawaii Critic wrote on May 22, 2007 5:55 PM:

" bigislehawaii, PLEASE SHOW ME WHERE I WISH DEATH ON YOU? I said you have the card so whats the problem? why are you so hype about this issue? You want to talk about yourself? is that what it is? oh please!!! "

WARRIOR wrote on May 22, 2007 4:20 PM:

" The excuse that "there are pill forms" really so's how uneducated you really are.As if people going through cancer aren't taking enough pills already!Too many people have been spoon-fed that you need to take a pill for this and that-get your own opinion and quit being spoonfed the governments...PEACE "

WARRIOR wrote on May 22, 2007 3:26 PM:

" That's the same ignorant,head in the sand,lock step mentality that keeps people like the critic and the beamer in the dark ages.I'm glad to live here on the BigIsland where there is a concentrate of like-minded people.Someday they will catch-up to us in the now!!actions speak louder than words...PEACE "

Kenike wrote on May 22, 2007 2:56 PM:

" I still don't buy this idea of cannabis as a sacred sacrament in someones religion. Sure it is a great medicine, but a sacrament? I cold be wrong but you guys sound off the wall even to me! "

Kenike wrote on May 22, 2007 2:51 PM:

" 2 Critic...What would your 100% Hawaiian father say about your behavior here? "

bigislehawaii wrote on May 22, 2007 11:07 AM:

" con't......IN LIFE, not everyone will agree with eachother, IT IS OKAY TO DISAGREE but it is still not necessary to name call, hope death upon people and taunt people for the sake of argument, life is too short....basics..if you don't have anything nice to say don't say it......ALOHA! "

bigislehawaii wrote on May 22, 2007 11:01 AM:

" con't...AND you seem to be confusing us all here, if you don't care, but respond in such manner that you do, when you don't like what you read, why even give the issue a moments thought? Wishing you well wasn't enough? Get over it and move on.....con't...... "

bigislehawaii wrote on May 22, 2007 10:57 AM:

" con't...on this article affects me which is why I am here, if this is not what you want to hear then you are on the wrong thread...I take enough pills already, which is why I am thankful for the choice of my method of medication...again enough is enough.... "

bigislehawaii wrote on May 22, 2007 10:53 AM:

" con't... and can't tell me which form to take my medication, this thread is re: Green Harvest, these people also cut medical mj crops too. So the way I see it if I choose this form it is my right to choose for me not YOURS and this thread con't....... "

bigislehawaii wrote on May 22, 2007 10:50 AM:

" 2 WestHawaiiCritic..I agree enough already.obviously when you read things you don't agree with you tend to get out of hand, and yes it is in pill form but that is part of MY right to choose my method of medication, you are not my doctor and con't....... "

rainbowbeamer wrote on May 22, 2007 10:21 AM:

" "Sober-up" Roger. You owe these follows more then an Holy Oil commericial. Quit bificating. One "Master"(educator/teacher), that's all in Christanity. Jesus turned tables and may delay your award for comingling ministery message, service and responcipbility, mixing up over money. I smelled your comment, not just read it. "Sick 'em". "

rainbowbeamer wrote on May 22, 2007 9:55 AM:

" Brilliant Warrior - "This vote should have been 9 to 0." "ice has NOT been eradicated". Disinformations: "Jesus do come judgement day" (gives special award), "persons addictive personality" (pajoritive), "Enough of that medical marijuana stuff" (health job 1). Hang on Patriots, we almost there. Be FREEDOM, not dumb-dumb "lolocal kine". "

Fedup wrote on May 22, 2007 9:38 AM:

" If pot was not illegal, then anyone could grow it and there wouldn't be any pot drug lords or whatever one wants to call them. There are so-called pot lords because pot is illegal, take away the illegal and there wouldn't be anymore pot drug lords. "

WARRIOR wrote on May 22, 2007 8:45 AM:

" We need to band together and and start having more of a say as to what is going on around here.If we leave it up to the council-we're in trouble.This vote should have been 9 to 0.Have people gotton comfortable with 5ton helicopters flying over them?Not me and mine...PEACE "

konagold wrote on May 22, 2007 8:21 AM:

" To Rainbowbeamer: you sing praises of "Elmer Gantry"; Post-Katrina, for someone to charge $250 for so called “sanctuary kits” is grotesque blasphemy, the opposite of loving-charity. Jesus drove cattle through and overturned the money-changers-tables; thc-ministries should consider the question what will Jesus do come judgement day "

Warrior wrote on May 22, 2007 7:41 AM:

" The days are coming when the helicopters will be banned from flying over residential neighborhoods. As we remind them of our constitutional rights to pursue happiness.With over 1,000 medical marijuana patients,you'd think that they would bemore sensitive.Each allowed 3oz.'s and 7 plants=195pounds and 7,980 plants are growing here...PEACE "

coexist wrote on May 22, 2007 7:38 AM:

" One persons addictive personality problems should not be the policy maker for others who have control off their lives. Drink one beer, fine and mellow, drink six beers violence and sloppy. Same with herb, coffee and all natural god-given plants. Addition is a human problem, not natures. In moderation people! "

C.A. Fitts wrote on May 22, 2007 6:56 AM:

" Bottom line, the marijuana prohibition laws are a COUNTERPRODUCTIVE FRAUD! This public policy FRAUD harms our communities. Mahalo to the intelligent, principled, public servants in our City Council who voted to end that dishonest public policy fraud. "

rainbowbeamer wrote on May 22, 2007 6:49 AM:

" Ask the Pope. Kaneh (implies Hawaiian God of Life) Bosm (implies mamory gland) is the Hebrew way to express with emphasis that Cannabis Sative is the true one and only origional tree of life. Reclaim your heritage of life from God and to death culted men/administration, "JUST SAY kNOw". Mahalo. "

Roger Christie wrote on May 22, 2007 1:28 AM:

" Aloha. The holy anointing oil of Moses and the christening oil of Jesus contained Cannabis in antiquity and 'throughout all the generations'. We make the same holy oil and it heals gangrene, among other things. google "kaneh bosm" and see. http://www.thc-ministry.org/thelivingtorah.jpg @@@ "

West Hawaii Critic wrote on May 21, 2007 4:35 PM:

" bigislehawaii, Enough of that medical marijuana stuff, they also prescibe the pill form cancer patients. they also authorize it...So what is your beef? enough of that bull! and one more time....I don't care what happens! I could care less. "

concerned wrote on May 21, 2007 2:07 PM:

" Maybe funding could be redirected to help Mayor Kim see that ice has NOT been eradicated and serious attention and funding need to be directed toward the socially devistating ice problem. "

pete wrote on May 21, 2007 2:02 PM:

" "Rainbow BeaMER" You are a riot! LEGALIZED NOW? The stuff has really worked for/on you, hasn't it? On a clear day, no rainbow, CLOUDY ONES, now thats a different story. "Come down, Come Down, from wherever you are" ...You be well...one day! LOL Alowha! Wink "

pete wrote on May 21, 2007 1:55 PM:

" "Hawiley" It sure worked/works for Jamaica eh? Been there, its a LUA! How about India, Pakistan, etc. A Ferrari can do 200 MPH, could the same idea (this C-Council story, your diatribe-MJ)of/for speed limits apply too? Think not! " WEED given", ; Brains taken away>from many. "Itsthemthatusethatcallitdope!" "

taxpayer wrote on May 21, 2007 1:53 PM:

" I strongly support elimination of the green harvest program. Education, rehabilitation, county parks, ice eradication all need the funding so much more. When one looks at the enormous amounts of money spent on the program it is clear that those funds can do so much good elsewhere. "

rainbowbeamer wrote on May 21, 2007 1:28 PM:

" Green Harvest is out. What next for the people employed? Since they have good equipment and access and experience, let us call upon the displaced to help plant and care for the new growth Kaneoh Bossom to serve world in ancient ways established. Government has role, turn-on not turn-off. "

rainbowbeamer wrote on May 21, 2007 1:23 PM:

" Consider the world you live in today. Degreeded folks profiting off all your misery and exploytations. War, illness, negligence, greed, makes money. Roger teaches the historical important facts about cannabis as food, medicine and spirit. Who is telling, what, to whom, about which direction we go, and why? What's DOPE? "

rainbowbeamer wrote on May 21, 2007 1:13 PM:

" "Unable to walk into the forest to go pig hunting to feed my family. MJ growers with traps and spikes to protect there crops." As soon as black market values disappear in weed legality, it over. Then your neighborhood needs to be one and water each others plants. DISINFORMATIONALIST! "

bigislehawaii wrote on May 21, 2007 11:13 AM:

" con't...to Medical MJ as another medicine to treat various illnesses. I don't lie, look at the voice of the accuser....An argument is what you want and I just want the truth out there, obviously you have a HISTORY of namecalling, I am not falling for your ploy......wish you well......ALOHA! "

bigislehawaii wrote on May 21, 2007 11:07 AM:

" con't....it is obvious that you have been scorned in your life one way or another, but I would NEVER wish death, cancer or any other illness for that matter on anyone. That simply is not my call to make, I personally like to educate people about alternatives...... "

bigislehawaii wrote on May 21, 2007 11:04 AM:

" con't....it's SAD that you WOULD wish death upon a life that really isn't yours to take or say to be gone for that matter. I don't tell stories just to pull people on my side, the TRUTH speaks for itself....con't....... "

bigislehawaii wrote on May 21, 2007 10:59 AM:

" 2 WestHawaii Critic... No I am not gone because miricles do happen. I am blessed everyday I live and apppreciate every breath I have each day to be able to see my children grow. When my time is up it will be in HIS time not yours..con't...... "

shame on you wrote on May 21, 2007 9:20 AM:

" shame on you council members. Hear we go again!, Marijuana wars, indoor MJ operations will now be outdoors again. Unable to walk into the forest to go pig hunting to feed my family. MJ growers with traps and spikes to protect there crops. Whats wrong with you guys. "

hawiley wrote on May 21, 2007 8:07 AM:

" cont'd Fewer will resort to name-calling. I don't tell you to stop your medicine, in fact sounds like some of you NEED to be medicated! To "voice": do you need to use every forum to preach? Earth gave you weed but not brains "

hawiley wrote on May 21, 2007 8:00 AM:

" voice of god? presumptuous or inflated self-importance? wrong in any case. See Genesis 1: 29 NOW the issue: pakalolo is benign compared to ice and booze, money for g. harvest should be spent bringing SCHOOLS up to 21st century standards. THEN maybe fewer people will use drugs irresponsibly. "

punatic wrote on May 20, 2007 5:18 PM:

" Once again is growing dope legal - no. Dont like the law - change it. Until then obey the law. "

I don't smoke... wrote on May 20, 2007 11:17 AM:

" ...but I know plenty of people who do. They are good people. To single out marijuana as illegal while continuing to allow alcohol is one-sided and hypocritical. Especially now that drug testing is all the rage and the consequences have increased. Thank you County Council for taking this step. "

They Are Still Here wrote on May 20, 2007 7:24 AM:

" People thank your council members, because now you people will pay the price because the feds are comming hard and strong, there will be no limit how hig the helicopters can fly now with the feds and get caught and you will go to fed jail not local. "

Ask the Police wrote on May 20, 2007 7:22 AM:

" Why don't someone chack the people testifing at these meetings I was there most are MJ growers mad because the police are taking away their drug dealing empire,come on council check names at the door and run the criminal record you will be suprised who your voices are. "

HIGA WRONG wrote on May 20, 2007 7:19 AM:

" Get your facts right HIGA, nobody rappels into yards without warrants,your statement in Honolulu paper was wrong. Check your facts everyone busted last year was a drug dealer hiding behind a medical MJ permit, don't put your foot in your mouth before you talk. I know that is hard. "

re: Hoffman, Ikeda wrote on May 19, 2007 10:01 PM:

" Refer to Trib's March 28 edition...Ikeda and Hoffman said how they were going to vote before they had heard ALL testimony. When a democratically elected politician announces how he's going to vote ahead of time regardless of his constituents' wishes, he's a despot...not a leader. Don't vote for them again! "

just looking wrote on May 19, 2007 1:07 PM:

" yipee...for the county council...they finally have the pot heads on their side..ha...ha...ha... "

West Hawaii Critic wrote on May 19, 2007 10:47 AM:

" bigislehawaii, I don't know if you're telling a story to pull folks to your side, But I could care less, all drug addicts tell lies. your bleeding story is not working here on me.aloha and I hope you gone cause your three days is up "

West Hawaii Critic wrote on May 19, 2007 10:42 AM:

" Hey You don't are so dumb, If you have the Card and its legal for you, and I don't have Cancer why should I here this? and If studys been done so whats the big deal. its like telling a gunslinger how to draw his gun? thats dumb! "

rainbowbeamer wrote on May 19, 2007 8:20 AM:

" "Another portion pays for informant information and to buy drugs, he said" I'm not supposed to lie. Fraud is misrepresentation. Funny how the law does just this in a framework of faigned justifibility. The lies, the rest, only possible because a peace office will harm you if you disagree. "

Your All Crazy wrote on May 19, 2007 5:33 AM:

" County Council vote is worthless, the helicopters will still come now under federal rule less than 500 feet, and 7 plants no such thing they will be gone. To bad all your voices are dealers and not real people in need. Vote for them again they are smart.. not. "

rainbowbeamer wrote on May 18, 2007 10:08 PM:

" Let me remind the alcohol slammers, grapes fall, ferment and birds nip at the resource and fly "high". Alcohol is a byproduct of God's (Creation, Pan, Who/What Evers) plan. What does Hawaiian culture, traditions and instinct say? Learn to see nature and find your place to honor and assist it. "

hinahina wrote on May 18, 2007 9:59 PM:

" If you are pro pot and 18+ I urge you to join NORML or MPP. If we want to end the War on Marijuana we must begin to speak up. There IS powers in numbers! ; ) "

rainbowbeamer wrote on May 18, 2007 9:50 PM:

" BIGGEST congradualtions ever Roger, Roger's followers, Roger's closet admirers and thanks to the powers that be to bring us the promise and honorable realization to ... "The life (sovereignty) of the land is perpetuated in (by) righteousness". Well done detractors and advocates. Let us send it up to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Kamakawiwo'ole "

pete wrote on May 18, 2007 9:47 PM:

" ...WE ARE IN TROUBLE!! If only they stayed/went to/ in/ Berkeley!! Any question as to why those that use call it DOPE?* Piha Pono! Pau!!! *NOT TO MEAN THE MEDICAL USERS>their use is short lived. "

pete wrote on May 18, 2007 9:43 PM:

" ...still holds the trump card(S). WE Hold the JOKERS! So don't be cheering too much for these fools. Just what we need for our already wasting generation of youth! I sure hope this bunch will not be where we choose our next mayor... "

pete wrote on May 18, 2007 9:38 PM:

" ... this I know first hand! It was the same in Germany, France, Korea, Japan. " God grows these natural plants"...he also grows Castor beans...Bella Donna...chew on some of them. Cop Outs, they (Council memebers) ain't got backbones, unless its to fight amongst themselves. Federal Law... "

pete wrote on May 18, 2007 9:33 PM:

" more around the world, ie Brazil, New Zealand, Australia, use helicopters to herd stock. Rare animals are captured using helicopters. Its their effectiveness thats a problem for many in the Pakalolo business. Land one in a local park, and you'll need Ground Marshal's to keep kiddies... "

Weaklings wrote on May 18, 2007 9:30 PM:

" Our council is made up of mostly weaklings, surrendering to the whims of Pot Heads and Druggies. "Helicopters scare animals and children, "recycled alfalfa." Many of the major ranches in the country, and many ... "

umpire 2WestHICritic etc wrote on May 18, 2007 7:49 PM:

" WestHawaiiCritic I often agree w/you but this time you are totally out of line. HTH blog Rule of Engagement #4: "Do not insult someone else's contributions or wit." simple rules, try playin by 'em! &Everyone stop pickin on lantony for having an opinion. Aren't potheads supposed2be "mellow"? sheesh! mellow out! "

Kenike wrote on May 18, 2007 6:32 PM:

" 2 Critic you need to mellow out! "

Kenike wrote on May 18, 2007 6:29 PM:

" What's up with you West Hawaii Critic? Name calling on this blog and another one? I thought you were better than that! When you can't win an argument, your start calling names? What makes you think your view is some rightous mission and anyone else that thinks differently is wrong? "

konagold wrote on May 18, 2007 6:15 PM:

" TEH WAR ON POT IS OVER POT WON "

bigislehawaii wrote on May 18, 2007 5:39 PM:

" 2PRINCE OF KONA.....A degree in truth doesn't come easy, dumb would be not knowing what I am talking about before I talk and henceforth showing my ignorance. I have had the Certified "Blue Card" since the law was enacted in 2000 by Gov. Cayetano, do your research before you speak....PEACE! "

pure_inno_vation wrote on May 18, 2007 5:09 PM:

" cont.. the drunk would probably knock him out. Where as the "unsafe" potsmoker would just laugh it off. Have you ever heard of a violent stoner? Violent drunks yes. Someone roll him a blunt!! "

pure_inno_vation wrote on May 18, 2007 5:06 PM:

" lantony wants to say that potsmokers are NOT safe. He needs to sit down and smoke a jpint. Put him in a room with a flat out drunk local vs. the same local that has just got all blunted. What do you think the outcome would be. "

Lisa Doherty wrote on May 18, 2007 4:27 PM:

" I can't help but ask myself why the money can't be shifted to an "ice" eracication program? That's the real problem. It makes no sense to harass people about smoking pot but let "iceheads" wander the streets virtually unhampered until they hurt someone or break the law in some otherway. "

moritakt wrote on May 18, 2007 3:32 PM:

" I really don't understand why there is a war on NATURE... If there was a plant of this sort growing in the wild, on its own, who are they going to charge? GOD? It just doesn't make any sense to fight against what was here before humans were. "

bigislehawaii wrote on May 18, 2007 3:03 PM:

" cont...so if you do your history the numbers were REALLY for educational purposes, so find someone else to pick on and if you don't like what you are reading then read something else. My history will show that I have been working for more legalization and it started here......ALOHA "

bigislehawaii wrote on May 18, 2007 2:58 PM:

" cont...to live for your little ones, especially when you are told you have 3 days to live...this is an open board, good to express views and opinions but don't stoop low to name call, that itself is uncalled for...As for my medicine, already legal in 12 states and growing cont.... "

bigislehawaii wrote on May 18, 2007 2:56 PM:

" cont...but obviously I touched a cord somewhere huh? As a matter of fact I am intelligent at least more than you as I can withhold from name calling like some unintelligent/immature people do. You try fighting cancer a few times and let me know how it feels to fight....cont. "

bigislehawaii wrote on May 18, 2007 2:53 PM:

" 2WEST HAWAII CRITIC... FYI...I am currently going thru my 2nd bout with LEUKEMIA...a blood cancer...but I wouldn't expect you to know that unless you do your research. As far as I see it, it already is legal for me the percentages and numbers are really FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY.... "

2 west hawaii critic wrote on May 18, 2007 2:34 PM:

" You either must be kidding or presumptive, arrogant and cynical. Go find something out about the medicinal side of the herb. It WOULD be good idea to legalize it for revenue and free up the justice system to focus on real crime...yeah, latony is guilty of felony ignorance. "

Fedup wrote on May 18, 2007 12:04 PM:

" Please, people, don't be so hard on lantony. Lantony is just an uninformed, ignorant, uneducational, person with no common sense who doesn't know what he/she is talking about. Again, please, be nice. HAVE A GREAT DAY! "

hidago wrote on May 18, 2007 11:46 AM:

" Praise too the council members who voted to end this 20 years of wasteful spending!Vote for Hoffman,Yoshimoto,Pilago,&Ikeda out of office, and lantony needs to move to Crawford Texas where Bush can protect the dumbass! "

Warrior wrote on May 18, 2007 11:45 AM:

" Let's keep the momentume going.We have over 1000 legal medical marijuana patients on this island.We are 1/2 this states total and should be able to fill our needs according-3oz.s does not last me to the next legal harvest,I'm currently in the 5th YEAR of 6 YEARS high-dose chemotherapy-Ineed it...PEACE "

Waiohinu Lawaia wrote on May 18, 2007 10:44 AM:

" 2-lantony, you are so funny categorizing pot, crack, heroin, as one and the same, pot is harmless and so are the people that smoke it, never have I heard of someone breaking into anothers home to burglarize in the effort to buy pot, much unlike is common for crack, heroin,batu,etc. "

shambo wrote on May 18, 2007 10:31 AM:

" Lantony, I would never fight down anyting created by god. Marijuana is a plant created by god. Some say they love god but yet they hate marijuana... How can this be? Crack, heroin, ice, alcohol, pharmeceuticals are all man-made and toxic. Lambsbread is what its called in the bible. "

grosolo1 wrote on May 18, 2007 9:01 AM:

" This still hasn't reached final approval. Get out there and praise the council members that voted conciously, support them and make sure they follow through with the final vote. "

grosolo1 wrote on May 18, 2007 8:57 AM:

" lantony, perhaps it was your brand of prejudice, judgement and generalizations about people and the use or marijuman that lead the charge to fight it for thirty years. "

Leilani001 wrote on May 18, 2007 6:33 AM:

" Bravo to our City Council for stepping up! The so called, "War on Drugs", is supported by those who are either ignorant of the facts or making money off it. Ask any doctor, pot is pharmacologically more benign than coffee. "

ericlp wrote on May 18, 2007 12:48 AM:

" Yeah Shame Shame Shame! Alcohol and Coffee are drugs too... I say it's a bunch of crap either make them all illegal or none. You can't have both! But I think this is a step in the right direction! Lets focus on ICE. "

sittalkstory wrote on May 17, 2007 11:24 PM:

" They should be stopped. the law as its written gives them permission to try to rip the roof off your house. 500 ft bah humbug. How about 50ft and when your house is 35ft high. You do the math. Better to spend the money on Ice prevention and education.Aloha "

shambo wrote on May 17, 2007 10:45 PM:

" Latony, marijuana is a plant created by god. Some say they love god but they hate marijuana... how can that be.....? Crack, heroin, ice, alcohol, pharmeceuticals, all are man made and toxic. In the bible the herb marijuana is referred to as Lambsbread. Look it up. Aloha "

locololo wrote on May 17, 2007 9:09 PM:

" Using the excuse of upholding federal law despite support for medical marijuana is hypocritical...in effect, talking out of both sides of the mouth. Remember these folks during the next election. Vote the scoundrels out! "

locololo wrote on May 17, 2007 9:04 PM:

" Evangelical zeal has replaced reason...Mr. Hoffman too had made up his mind before testimony was presented despite saying anti-Green Harvest opponents had made good arguments. Go to the Hilo library and check out the March 28 issue of the Trib. Hawaii's medical marijuana legislation ignores federal sanctions. "

locololo wrote on May 17, 2007 8:52 PM:

" Mr. Ikeda had already made up his mind before testimony was heard and put his self serving personal opinions ahead of what the people were asking for. Green Harvest is a distraction from our real problem...ICE. There was no comparable grant proposal for ice eradication!!! What a farce! "

indiemutt wrote on May 17, 2007 8:50 PM:

" Marijuana is a relatively benign "drug" compared to, aspirin; alcohol; or other legal substances. There are more important issues to deal with. How much do we spend on an absolutely real and TERRIFYING "war", every day? "

locololo wrote on May 17, 2007 8:40 PM:

" I was there for both meetings that dealt with this issue. Mr. Armstrong, there was not a SINGLE detractor out of two overflow crowds. Mr. Yoshimoto apparently has political ambitions. Courage would have been going against a federal law to protect his constituents instead of his political future. "

locololo wrote on May 17, 2007 8:30 PM:

" Comparing pot to crack shows your ignorance. Marijuana is medicine for many people and your mindset makes it harder on people who otherwise suffer because other medications either don't work or are worse than what affects them. Get educated. Where were YOU during the council meetings??? Getting drunk?? "

bigislehawaii wrote on May 17, 2007 6:17 PM:

" Thank goodness they are starting to see the truth and be enlightened.I do believe in miracles!!! If there really isn't a medical value then why have 12 states(and "growing"-pun intended) made it legal for medical purpose? Why because they strarted to learn the truth and became resonable thinkers...PEACE "

bigislehawaii wrote on May 17, 2007 5:45 PM:

" With 1040 of us legally able to use this as medicine-this means wewe're allowed 7oz.'s and 7plants each=195pounds of medicine and 7,980 plants='s the needs of these patients at any given day.Now if you can't see the need,then you need to educate yourselfand drop this lockstep mentality.Get the truth...PEACE "

bigislehawaii wrote on May 17, 2007 5:19 PM:

" Medical marijuana is legally allowed here in Hawaii.If the people in charge just deal with this in a sensible manner it would save the cops alot of time and effort.We are here and not going anywhere-over 1,040 of us here legally able to use this medicine-what about Resolution 46-01?...PEACE "

divot wrote on May 17, 2007 3:29 PM:

" The DEA's two helicopters, which the agency keeps at the Hilo airport, are frequently used for surveillance and this vote won't change that. "

Prince of Kona wrote on May 17, 2007 3:25 PM:

" I want to see what kind of degree does bigislehawaii has, I hope its in the medical field if not then he stupid. its already legalized now he really stupid, he needs to get those medical card to have the plant, now he really dumb "

Voice of God wrote on May 17, 2007 1:01 PM:

" The War on the "War on drugs" is not over until all people are free from prosecution. Only by the blood of Jesus all things are possible. "

bigislehawaii wrote on May 17, 2007 12:18 PM:

" This is wonderful.We need to get a grip on our money and not let them terrorize us anymore.There are 1,040 of us medical marijuana patients on this island and we make up 1/2 this states total.Alot of us are still waiting to see Resolution 46-01 fullfilled-we could use the help...PEACE "

lantony wrote on May 17, 2007 12:05 PM:

" Shame on you council members. What is wrong with you! All drugs: pot, crack, heroin, etc. ...it's ruining our community. Pot is not harmless and neither are the people that smoke it! "

Last edited by Arron on Sat May 26, 2007 3:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:39 pm    Post subject: We're so much more than a website! Reply with quote

Hello friends and guests,

Aloha. The THC Ministry, and now the TLC Ministry, is much more than a website and a forum or two. We're a real ministry you can visit; an Amsterdam-in-Hawai'i type thing.

My goal is helping you to make your home and garden a Sanctuary for the religious practice of Cannabis sacrament so you don't have to go to the black market or to court or to jail; you get educated to build your mana, get credentialed and ordained, grow your own and live free for life.

All the very best to you!

Roger

@@@
RogerChristie

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 12:49 pm    Post subject: This latest action ... Reply with quote

at our county council is part of my/our ongoing Cannabis advocacy here for the last twenty years plus. We get some terrific results. Thanks to all who testified.

All the most freedom to you, too!

Love, Roger

@@@
prntrkmt
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2007 11:30 pm    Post subject: Re: We're so much more than a website! Reply with quote

RogerChristie wrote:
My goal is helping you to make your home and garden a Sanctuary for the religious practice of Cannabis sacrament so you don't have to go to the black market or to court or to jail

It has been two months and I haven't heard back from that magazine on whether they intend to print the article I submitted on religious temple gardens.

Two months is the industry standard amount of time to wait for an editorial decision.

So, I will be able to publish a copy of this article on-line in the near future.

There is a great deal that everyone can do to make it visually clear that their garden is unabigiously a religious temple garden. In addition to having photographs and video tapes (stored with your lawyer so that they can't be confiscated during a raid), it is highly likely that the police will mention some items in their reports and/or inventories about the raid.

I will let everyone know when that article is available on-line.
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

brother such hatred will bring you nothing.
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 4:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm not playing into another lifelong fight on this forum. If you are so against what is happening here why show up? What is it that roger did to you? or is it just that he hasn't done as much as you expect him to? Did he bring the police to your door? Did he plant the plant that you were caught with? I understand that you are going through hard times but you act as if Roger is supposed to fund a mission to come be at your side. If your ministry was not fully developed before your plants were resulting in your defense not holding water it was because of your own expectations that someone elses work was all you needed to protect yourself rather than doing research beyond the information you recieve from this ministry. Don't blame the man on the other side of the globe from you. He has started this ministry as a reference to show that your practice is founded in a legitimate church body. Leaving the only true task for you being to show your true sincerity in your practices. If you can not demonstrate that clearly then you need to do more research and find yourself more documentation of what your freedoms are in your country. I don't know if you have the full ministry kit or are just relying on a Sanctuary sign but Roger has every bit of information that he currently knows of available for us. It is not cheap to compile all of this information so it is rather understandable that he ask for donations. I will bet that no one in this ministry has sent him money and not recieved anything in return, lest they do so on their own free will. Not with some unspoken expectation that they will gain something more just because they DONATED money. Every time I have sent Roger money it was to compensate as much as I was able for something I was requesting of him. He has come through every time. So I don't understand where people are trying to treat him as a money monster eating every penny he can steal from victimised ministers. All these attacks on him are childish. If you are unsatisfied it would'nt be the first time you've left. And I'm willing to bet that he would welcome you back next time if it ever comes. I would hate to lose the wisdom you offer to this ministry but nobody can make you stay and your sabotage of Rogers character tells me that your leaving may be the best for the ministry. We need support from ALL people an attack on Roger is an attack on THC... Leave that to the DEA and other big brother bastards.
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Sun May 27, 2007 8:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think you get it David. TLC is not my home. I rarely visit there because the Christian dogma is not my cup o tea. I was raised on that I'm learning to look beyond that but it still has some light in what I believe so cut out the insult. Your spirit is hatefull even towards me. I never did say anything agianst you. Unfortunately I like to stay current on the goings on in this forum and there is no IGNORE button for your Caveman brutality aproach in attacking anyone and everyone. Seems you are the one that needs to rub one out lots of build up in your pipes. Get it all out before you get thrown in jail it's harder to get the right images in there.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: