THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Religion could save Emery
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well yeah Halfdead, we all know by now how you feel about Emery and your statements really show a total lack of understanding the real issue in this topic, and even the parroting of FBI and DEA doctrines are totally out of order and misplaced in our community.

I'm with brother The GCW on this, if you have nothing else to do than bash Emery and other organisations in every single post of yours and nothing else to contribute, stay out of this conversation, we all know how you feel by now.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
HalfDead
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The GCW
HalfDead,

You asked Me, “Why do you help support a man when you can’t even see the real truth behind it and you even state you don’t know.”

You are not listening or reading are You? You just want to bum and rag!

I support people teaching about the religious use of cannabis through out history!

Do You get that?

THCU

You said, “its a federal crime to grow and smoke Medical marijuana here in america?”

That’s what the ones in uniform say!

That’s not what We say!

You are them.

This thread is about Marc Emery and the use of cannabis for religion… You should find another place to help people.

Just like police.

HalfDead, said, “medical marijuana is illegal here in the US by federal law and the Supreme Court.”

It is legal here in Colorado. My law is the Spirit of truth.

The Spirit of truth says it is higher than Federal Law and the Supreme’s.

The law according to the Spirit of truth, says all the seed bearing plants are good on literally the very 1st page of the Bible.

People that deny that 1st page are less than criminals, they are men of lawlessness. MAN OF LAWLESSNESS; that relates to this thread as it is part of the religious issue –see Thessalonians 2: IT’S THE SUBTITLE.

There is no law to exterminate cannabis; only murderers trying to keep good people away from what is good spiritually; AND THEY BULLY IN A WAY TO THINK WE SHOULD RESPECT THEM WHO ARE NOT TO BE GIVEN RESPECT.

Cannabis according to the Ecologician is for all creatures and the only ones that accept that it is illegal are those who have been duped.

More than anyone here, HalfDead, You sound like the Feds. You are selling what the Feds are selling.

And the Feds are working to try to stop people from having any access to the superplant.

That Spirit of truth spotted You and if I see You, Christ God Our Father sees You.

Why don’t You talk about the religious issue as it concerns this issue and THIS THREAD?

You are a bummer.

This thread is not about ragging on Emery, which seems to be Your only life here at the Ministry.

Go back, go away, or conduct some conversation about the religious issue as it concerns Emery and this THREAD.

Do You have any good spirit?

Enough of You.

Rev. Ferre, & Roger, is this correct? This thread is about:

RELIGION COULD SAVE EMERY.

Can MODERATORS USE SOME INFLUENCE TO STOP A PERSON FROM A CONSTANT RAG THAT IS OFF SUBJECT?

Go home; don’t put people in the trunk of Your car.

Just go home.

If You don't have anything to say about: RELIGION COULD SAVE EMERY, then say it somewhere else.

You've said enough OFF TOPIC.

Go back to the police station.

Go home!

Go!

The Green Collar Worker

That’s funny if you care for anyone why don’t you just help to push it to regulate it for everyone to have not just medical people. Sounds like you can’t face the truth because your hart is feeled with so much greed! What I say and what you people reply is what brings it off topic. Misleading people and educating people about what to look out for so they are not GROWING TO JAIL over growing medical marijuana.

Your just made because I speak the truth about Marc Emery as a member of the THC ministry I feel I have a right not to let marc emery exploit a religious community that is what my post are about.

YOU CAN’T HAVE REASON WITH OUT UNDERSTANDING. Stop trying to cover up the truth.

So your babbling about how marc emery is going to try to exploit a religion community so he can keep exploiting a cannabis community for his greedy profit is just out right wrong.

Quote:

HalfDead, said, “medical marijuana is illegal here in the US by federal law and the Supreme Court.”

It is legal here in Colorado. My law is the Spirit of truth.

The Spirit of truth says it is higher than Federal Law and the Supreme’s.

The law according to the Spirit of truth, says all the seed bearing plants are good on literally the very 1st page of the Bible.

Dar, You have a right to your freedom of religion. That’s about the dumbest thing I have seen you post yet my friend. Don’t forget again its going to be the feds and the supreme court that stands by your freedom of religion. Dar Dar Dar.

You try to play me off as a fed because Medical marijuana is a crime my Federal law? LOL.

YOUR JUST MADE BECAUSE IT IS A CRIME AND THAT’S WHY YOUR SO MAD IS BECAUSE YOU WANT TO KEEP IT THAT WAY SO YOU CAN PROBLY SELL AND EXPLOIT THE CANNABIS PLANT ON YOUR OWN.

IF THEY WANT TO CHANGE LAW IN OUR COUNTRY THEY MUST DO SO BY CHANGING FEDERAL LAW NOT STATE LAW.

So just because I’m for changing federal law don’t make me a fed or a cop or a NARK like marc emery is… But then you love him so much for narking people out and seem to have no problems with it. So what’s the problem? Oh yeah I’m speaking the truth. I almost forgot.

Quote:

Ferre
Well yeah Halfdead, we all know by now how you feel about Emery and your statements really show a total lack of understanding the real issue in this topic, and even the parroting of FBI and DEA doctrines are totally out of order and misplaced in our community.

I'm with brother The GCW on this, if you have nothing else to do than bash Emery and other organisations in every single post of yours and nothing else to contribute, stay out of this conversation, we all know how you feel by now.

I hear ya but you have to understand to.. You all know what I have to say because YOU all sit at the pc and watch the board all day. This is about educating new people that come to the bord and not letting people like him give Narc Emery a fake image just so he can keep exploiting the cannabis community.

So I do say brother ferre Keep in mind that all this info on this thread will be posted on my upcoming website on Exploiters and people aiding to help mislead other people just so they can keep making an exploiting profit.

Hey Feree when you agree to him you also agree to this? And if you don’t agree with it what’s the problem? $Money$ ?

Quote:

You said, “its a federal crime to grow and smoke Medical marijuana here in america?”

That’s not what We say!

Or do you agree to follow the law? Because itss going to be federal law and supreme court that protect you and your freedom of religion. I just want to make sure I hear it clear from you first though. Wink

Or do you agree that I should stop about who’s hurting the cannabis community while trying to exploit a religious community to keep dong what he’s doing?

Like I said just because “I’m for regulating Cannabis don’t make me a bad person unlike Marc Emery that you fully support.

So don’t for get there is a thing called, Religious Fraud.
That’s what Marc Emery is shooting for just to damage everyone else. Look it up you might learn something.

oh yeah one last thing. Like I said on that other thread I’m over here because I’m not going to let people help marc emery exploit a religious community and run it in to the ground so that they don’t take our religious freedom away.

So either ban my account right now or let the truth be told. Because if your for freedom of religion you should also be fore freedom of speech when it comes to educating the people on who’s exploiting.

I got your Message sara Yeah I’m making my own website now about stuff like this and whats going on in our Cannaibus community. I’ll message you back with some ideas and other stuff. I’m going to try to help fix a community before leaving it for the dogs to feast on. Wink

So If I dont understand why dont you post it so we all understand I'm sure theres a lot of people waiting to hear what your understanding is.

You practus freedom of religion? Where does freedom of speech come in?
Stokes

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I seem to be missing the details on exactly how Marc Emery is 'exploiting' religious cannabis users.

Can someone help me to understand this accusation ... how about you, HalfDead?

HalfDead wrote:
So don’t for get there is a thing called, Religious Fraud.
That’s what Marc Emery is shooting for just to damage everyone else. Look it up you might learn something.

So either ban my account right now or let the truth be told. Because if your for freedom of religion you should also be fore freedom of speech when it comes to educating the people on who’s exploiting.
dunno

I'm always up for learning new things, but this concept just isn't taking hold. At any rate, it seems to me that Emery's arrest will only help our cause by serving to increase global awareness of the many damages being done by the war on cannabis. That's something that all THC Cannabis Sacrament Ministers and supporters should welcome ... even you, HalfDead. Instead, you seem to be expending an awful lot of energy in your efforts to put out the bad word on Emery - what do you expect to gain from it?

I do know from past experience that HalfDead has some major issues with Emery and anything he does ... but this latest load seems to be quite a stretch.

It is possible that we may need to start taking a closer look at the motives behind some of the folks we allow to become part of our organization, because if we don't - we could only be inadvertently harming ourselves as a group.

When someone suggests that you ban their account ... kindly grant them their wish.

Peace said.

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Halfdead -- why don't you try typing in your original language, and we'll put it through Babelfish or Google Language Tools --

Thanks,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Pepper

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rofl
sara

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Narc Emery is exploiting cannabis as a whole. but if he will use religious
freedom for doing so, that would be a religious fraud.

okay,

what kind of religion is that where a plant is more of valiue then a human being?

Laughing

are we a kind of a cosmic joke? Laughing

sure he can say cannabis open his head to the divine spirit. sure everyone
can say lots of bullshit.

what DEEDS beside exploiting did he do ?

give money he frauded from one and gave to another in favour of...
other...

Laughing you can fool some but you can't fool all. Laughing
Pepper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freedom of religion is not something I have earned. It is a divine inheritance and fundamental right provided by God.
HalfDead

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 3:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

stokes
I do know from past experience that HalfDead has some major issues with Emery and anything he does ... but this latest load seems to be quite a stretch.

It is possible that we may need to start taking a closer look at the motives behind some of the folks we allow to become part of our organization, because if we don't - we could only be inadvertently harming ourselves as a group.

When someone suggests that you ban their account ... kindly grant them their wish.

Yeah make sure the people are real stupid with a lot of money that don’t have the time to look in to things and find the truth. Wink But if they do find out the truth dont let them speak it and kick them out for speaking it. Good Idea.
If you have been reading stokes you would know I have a problem with any one leading the people in to braking the federal laws by growing and smoking Medical Marijuana.
Not Religious Cannabis. So yeah lets show the world how like your selves covers up the truth.
Ban me for supporting the regulation of Marijuana.

Quote:

Mystic Power
Halfdead -- why don't you try typing in your original language, and we'll put it through Babelfish or Google Language Tools --

Thanks,
Ben

Hey I didn’t make fun of your language ah, what’s it called again? “asshole”? booty

No I made fun of the exploiting cause that your supporting. There’s a big difference. You sure do have a way of showing your support for your members when it comes to none members like Marc Emery.

I see you want it all one sided to keep the exploit plate going around right?

Quote:

ferree
I'm with brother The GCW on this, if you have nothing else to do than bash Emery and other organisations in every single post of yours and nothing else to contribute

Yeah I guess all the cards and papers that I have passed out to people with www.thc-ministry.net logo and address over the last year hasn’t helped out for nothing. Your not only showing me your true side your showing a lot of other people.

“The organization”

Sorry If I’m for federal regulation of Marijuana. For everyone to have with out braking Federal law.

If you want to join you can't want to follow the law. You have to do what they say. Grow Medical Marijuana with out freedom of religion behind you to keep the laws down for everyone else.

Quote:

That’s not what We say!

Well people like you like it when the feds can kick in doors and still make it illegal so you can exploit and make a greedy profit. So of course its what you say not what the people that want to speak the truth say.

yikes
Stokes

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe some of our confusion with all of this has its roots in the different definitions of the word exploit:

dictionary wrote:
ex·ploit ( P ) Pronunciation Key (ksploit, k-sploit)
n.

An act or deed, especially a brilliant or heroic one. See Synonyms at feat1.

tr.v. ex·ploit·ed, ex·ploit·ing, ex·ploits (k-sploit, ksploit)

1. To employ to the greatest possible advantage: exploit one's talents.
2. To make use of selfishly or unethically: a country that exploited peasant labor. See Synonyms at manipulate.
3. To advertise; promote.

Anyway, I'm still waiting for a coherent answer from the Emery bashers as to exactly how he (and now apparently Ferre, lol) are exploiting cannabis in a negative way.

It sounds like just a bunch of 'sour grapes' from some people who are only jealous of anyone who becomes successful, particularly through cannabis.

Take your time and think this through ... we want the real truth to be fully exposed here. Laughing

Where love is, there God is also.

-Mahatma Gandhi
sara

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 6:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

there is no confusion.

that Narc Emery frauded me for thousends of dollars,then taken my idea's and exploited them with his name.

never mind, I wrote about this before and I'm not going to do that again.

what goes around comes around, now it is narc Emery turn.

Laughing Laughing
zero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The GCW wrote:
It is legal here in Colorado. My law is the Spirit of truth

Well, you can tell your "spirits of truth" here in Denver to stop giving me tickets for weed then.

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
zero

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre wrote:

you and I both know that wont happen. Not in this neck of the woods, no, these people are to god damn opinionated. You can be sure that this thread is out for blood. There will be no winning or losing here, just bad vibes. Hell, even Im leaving this bloodthirsty deathmatch before the wolfpack turns on me and I find myself face to face with a pack of rabid dogs.

Only a crazy man would keep commenting, either way.

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
BroRo
Banned

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 5:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ER.. umm..thanks for the warning Zero. I've been following this thread and here I am rushing in where angels fear to tread!

This guy Emery has obviously cheated and defrauded and basically upset some folks around here. They clearly and indisputably have personal grievances against him. This means one thing...that he hasn't been straight. An honest person doesn't have enemies, because he doesn't wrong others.

So if Emery has ' made use of (Cannabis---and other plants) selfishly and unethically ' then he's just another opportunist in this den of robbers called the world and definitely not a great role model. That's all really.

Reducing something solely to the level of merchandise sure ain't religious. Can Cannabis be both a sacrament and a marketable product? Yeah OK producers have to make a living.

The trouble is, as soon as something has market value, GREED Shocked comes into the game. Then the GREED contaminates the product in some way.

A good book on this is 'Reefer Madness' by Eric Schlosser. It's about the black market in the US, which he claims makes up 10% of the country's economy and the 3 main generators of all this underground denaro are marijuana, porn and illegal immigrants. Anyway, the section on the Herb is good but painful reading. In some states you get more time in prison for a smoke than if you kill somebody! Sad God bless America.

Anyway, that's my take for the moment. Now I'm gonna run for it Smile
Pepper

PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye! (just kidding). This is just a community forum where we discuss the news of the day. There's nothing like religion and politics to get people riled up.

If Canadian users of cannabis sacrament want to raise a constitutional challenge to the law, I pray they win.
sara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay zero, I'm really crazy to comment again here.it is passive aggression not to comment and just look as if "who Cares" I have seen that many times happen before, passive aggression will get back at you just like karma.

Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

it is only a forum, there are no real people here.you can make fun of everyone and enjoy your sacrament. it will not help to change Marc's karma
no matter how much you'll pray Pepper.

and just like others before me, it is time to move out of here, I can read the news/jokes somewhere else, thank you.

be well.

sara
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 5 of 7

Jump to: