THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Religion could save Emery
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
zero
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ill just put it like this, the only time I ever had ineraction with him he was a self absorbed asshole.

Come on, I didnt hear this kind of outrage when he went down.

and marc emery is NO Tommy Chong.

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
The GCW

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:26 pm    Post subject: Sara, HalfDead, and everyone that can see and hear, Reply with quote

I must add:

Sara, HalfDead, and everyone that can see and hear,

Right now the water here is dry.

If I plant a good seed in You, see what happens.

After the shower:

Once You have heard Me speak, You can confirm what I say through the promised “Spirit of truth” He will confirm what I say through the Spirit of truth putting His mind on the pinpoint of Your mind. Once You do that, I will speak to You there, through Him, and not here on the internet.

And then, let the questions pick You.

& have You realized the pipe is a portable alter?
Rev.Holden Greene

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3502&highlight=alaska

http://www.thc-ministry.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4517&highlight=alaska

actually they won it in alaska dead^^^^^ but my point on the mpp was that they work on the same state level stuff as norml does(maybe more succesfully

from your first post in this topic

"NORML lies to the people in to braking the federal law of medical “Marijuana”… Because if they really did care for anyone they would just go MPP rout regulate it for everyone."-halfdead

but this thread is about emery if youd like to discuss the mpp or norml,s work lets start a new thread so we can stay on topic with emery.

and z i hear you buddy but this is about politics and not emery,s personality

the ends dont justify the means i remember a saying i heard somewhere...

When they took the Jews I said Nothing
When they took the Gypsys I said Nothing
When they took the artists I said Nothing
When they took me, there was no one to say anything....

and lets not forget larry flints famous quote

If the law will protect a scumbag like me, it will protect all of you.

and also a fomous quote from his lawyer Alan Isaacman

I'm not trying to convince you to like what Larry Flynt does. I don't like what Larry Flynt does.

Tyler Durdan
zero

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 10:12 am    Post subject: Re: Sara, HalfDead, and everyone that can see and hear, Reply with quote

I like what Larry Flint does.

The GCW wrote:
I must add:

Sara, HalfDead, and everyone that can see and hear,

Right now the water here is dry.

Water cant be dry, its a juxtposition, a dicotomy.( I hope I spelled those words right ) Speaking in codes is Sooooo 17th century.

Look, the guys a dick, and hes getting what he deserves. Not for the weed, but for bieng a dick to people. It's called karma, and sometimes it will bite you in the ass.

When someone snitches, and when he post growers info on a site to be spitefull, he is snitching, then he gets busted, it means one less rat bastard on our side. I dont care what anyone says about how hes "done so much" because weed still isnt legal, so I guess he didnt do enough then, hmm?

there is a reason why I back guys like Roger and Ferre, these guys are genuinely good people, decent cats with good hearts. I would hang out with either of them, anytime.

Now, in war, if you have a chance to choose your generals, you better choose wisely. Make no mistake, we are at war. the war on drugs.

From what I see of Emerys tactics, he likes to make money and get arrested to prove his point.

All Ive ever seen from Roger and Ferre is compasion for the people of the ministry and, instead of going to jail themselves, they help people get out of jail.

And thats what we, as a movement, need. Not people to go to jail in our name, but those who are willing to try to help us get out of jail.

I hate to make comparisons, but all this Emery talk is overshadowing the men here, and what they are all about.

Now, if Roger or Ferre go to jail, THATS a true cause for outrage. I consider them both friends of a sort. I would do whatever was asked of me to help them out.

Maybe the point is friendship gets you alot farther with people than showboating.

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
HalfDead

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

The GCW
“When I received My 1st computer and the internet:

Is Emery walking straight with the Spirit of truth?

I don’t actually know”

He lives off newbies:

Why do you help support a man when you can’t even see the real truth behind it and you even state you don’t know. It looks like all that you know is what you wana see not what the facts show.

That’s how he makes his money. By giving a fake image that he’s here to help but really paying off people to help keep the laws down. Anyone can see he lied about his 3 months in jail Campaign just to suck money out of the people for nothing.

Yeah I was cool with Marc Emery too until I found out he was a lying thief that makes death threats to federal judges.

So this tough love thing is something you need to talk to your idol about. Because I’m not going to let him exploit a religion just so he can keep hurting the community with hidden transactions to law Enforcement to keep the laws down.

Quote:

The GCW
HalfDead, Share Your love; not Your tough love.

Even the choice of phrase: “bounty hunter” exposes You.

I would expect to hear Bush throw out that kind of talk;

Let me just say this. If he ever ripped me off he wouldn’t be the first I stuffed in to a car and driven off. This time I wouldn’t take him to his dads house while he’s getting a good beating and tell his dad at his door step your son has ripped me off.
That’s probably the only thing stopping me from doing it my self! Taking a stun gun to his neck and throwing him in my trunk and bring him back here for conviction.

Quote:

Rev.Holden Greene
"NORML lies to the people in to braking the federal law of medical “Marijuana”… Because if they really did care for anyone they would just go MPP rout regulate it for everyone."-halfdead

but this thread is about emery if youd like to discuss the mpp or norml,s work lets start a new thread so we can stay on topic with emery.

Yeah I hear ya. Yeah Growing and Smoking Medical Marijuana is a crime by federal law.

Smoking and growing Cannabis for religion is a right and freedom on all sides. Wink

Quote:

Zero:
Now, if Roger or Ferre go to jail, THATS a true cause for outrage. I consider them both friends of a sort. I would do whatever was asked of me to help them out.

I hear that if any one from the THC-Ministry got thrown in jail for smoking or growing his or her own sacrament that is a true cause for outrage. Out with the bad in with the good.

Now you can do your part by Emailing 60 minutes at CBS news and asking them not to do a show on Marc Emery so he can keep exploiting the cannabis community. I have sent my email. Will you send yours? I told them if they want to interview someone who’s really trying to make a change for the better, interview Roger from the THC-ministry. A none exploiter looking to make a real change for the better. Go to their contact link and email them. Very Happy
http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/60minutes/main3415.shtml spliffsmilie
Pepper

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2005 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe that religion is available to people who have great shortcomings too. I like to think of people as being imperfect in a perfect way.

When I had the chance to speak to Emery myself, I used the opportunity to tell him about the THC Ministry.

Here's a tip for you. People that hated Howard Stern listened to his radio show and boosted his ratings more than his fans. Another example is Bill O'reilly who also survives on ratings boosted by people who hate his politics.
Rev.Holden Greene

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 2:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

the point im tryin to make about emery is not really about emery at all if he hets extradited it will send a prcident in global politics that lets america take advantage of other countrys sovernty and opens up men that are not the kind of people emery is to prosecution in america.

he is not on trial for rippin off his customrs or rattin on his customers that should be handeled in a different manner.hell if he manages not to go to jail maybe in canadian court.

taking that shortcut could open a flood of arrests that youd rather not see.

Tyler Durdan
aeroplane

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 3:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rev.Holden Greene wrote:
the point im tryin to make about emery is not really about emery at all if he hets extradited it will send a prcident in global politics that lets america take advantage of other countrys sovernty and opens up men that are not the kind of people emery is to prosecution in america.

he is not on trial for rippin off his customrs or rattin on his customers that should be handeled in a different manner.hell if he manages not to go to jail maybe in canadian court.

100% correct!

US President Jimmy Carter
zero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HalfDead wrote:
Now you can do your part by Emailing 60 minutes at CBS news and asking them not to do a show on Marc Emery so he can keep exploiting the cannabis community. I have sent my email. Will you send yours? I told them if they want to interview someone who’s really trying to make a change for the better, interview Roger from the THC-ministry. A none exploiter looking to make a real change for the better. Go to their contact link and email them. Very Happy
http://www.cbsnews.com/sections/60minutes/main3415.shtml spliffsmilie

That is an excellent idea which I will be putting up on my own discussion board after sending my own emails.

Roger deserves it a hundred times more than Emery.

Pepper

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 4:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

60 Minutes is not a show to be featured on. When it comes to cannabis, they focus on people who are facing long jail terms and people who are victims of the drug war. 60 minutes? No Thanks.
Slide

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pepper wrote:
60 Minutes is not a show to be featured on. When it comes to cannabis, they focus on people who are facing long jail terms and people who are victims of the drug war. 60 minutes? No Thanks.

I agree. Reporters do not always present or report the Truth. I do not think we would get a fair or favorable feature.
zero

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2005 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wether or not it is fair or favorable, its publicity.

not everyone beleives everything they see, and alot of people would check us out.

and numbers is what we need.

"It's the mob that controls Rome"

The GCW

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 3:24 am    Post subject: CN ON: U S Shouldn't Stone Us For Pot Use Reply with quote

CN ON: U S Shouldn't Stone Us For Pot Use

Pubdate: Tue, 16 Aug 2005
Source: Cambridge Times (CN ON)

U.S. SHOULDN'T STONE US FOR POT USE

"Penalties against possession of a drug should not be more damaging to an individual than the use of the drug itself. Nowhere is this more clear than in the laws against possession of marijuana in private for personal use."

- - Jimmy Carter, 1977

"The Yankees are coming!" Unlike Paul Revere's famous American ride to warn of the invading British, no one is listening in Canada. Canadians are either too stoned or they are hoping that someone will toss Marc Emery, Canada's "Prince of Pot," in jail to rot.

Emery, the leader of the B.C. Marijuana Party, was busted on July 9 by U.S. drug enforcement agents for selling marijuana seeds to people by mail. Don't get me wrong. If these agents had enticed Emery over the border ( with a tray of brownies, perhaps? ) he would have been fair game, but the American government has no right to send police to Canada to arrest one of our citizens for something that is considered to be quasi-legal in Canada.

The B.C. Court of Appeal said in a recent decision that a two-year sentence for growing 100 marijuana plants was too harsh and imposed probation instead. Emery, and his two co-accused, face 10 years to life if convicted.

If marijuana is legal for a segment of society, those people should be able to obtain it. It seems that there is a bit of a problem with supplying good quality marijuana to those with prescriptions, which has been legal in Canada since July 2001.

Marijuana is difficult to obtain through your local pharmacy. It has been widely reported that in the past, when people called Health Canada to complain about this lack, they were directed to Emery's web site ( Can you say hypocritical? ).

While the majority of Canadians are ambivilant about pot smokers, some in this area have strong feelings about smoking pot.

Erika Kubassek, Cambridge's outspoken morality squad commander, said during an interview with The Kitchener Record on October 9, 1998 that people who advocate such things as marijuana for medicinal purposes "want to have free killing, free drugs, free sex, free everything, and then you have total hell on Earth."

On the other hand, The Church of the Universe ( who were once based in Cambridge ), claim that marijuana is a holy sacrament. They further push zealotic buttons by saying that Christ was a pothead.

They "prove" this by pointing to the ancient recipe for anointing oil for priests, recorded in the Old Testament book of Exodus ( 30: 22-23 ), which included over nine pounds of flowering cannabis tops, Hebrew "kaneh-bosm."

I spoke to Reverand Tucker from the Church about Emery.

"A travesty," Tucker told me.

"This is a weather vane. It could be the defining issue for Canada's future."

Whether the roads to heaven or hell are paved in pot can't be easily answered, but one thing is for certain.

We can't allow the Americans to walk in and threaten our sovereignty by dictating what our laws should be. What's next, our same sex marriage laws or ( gasp! ) our female bare breast laws?

Where's Carolyn Parrish, the Bush bashing M.P. when we need her?

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/v05/n1375/a05.html?397
HalfDead

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Pepper
I believe that religion is available to people who have great shortcomings too. I like to think of people as being imperfect in a perfect way.

When I had the chance to speak to Emery myself, I used the opportunity to tell him about the THC Ministry.

Here's a tip for you. People that hated Howard Stern listened to his radio show and boosted his ratings more than his fans. Another example is Bill O'reilly who also survives on ratings boosted by people who hate his politics.

Like I said if he can change for the better that would be great for a lot of people. I don’t think he will though too much of $ $ $. When will Emery learn that its a federal crime to grow and smoke Medical marijuana here in america?

Quote:

Rev.Holden Greene

I hear what your saying but if they wanted to shut it down and really put a drop down on the business they would just start going after every one else.
Also they can’t go after Marc Emery for ripping people off or snitching them out. <- there’s nothing there for the feds to go after the only way to get him is by him selling seeds. He will not be the first and last person to go to jail for what he’s doing there’s a lot of people and vendors they shut down every other month.

I say if these people really want to make a change they would help stop misleading the people around with the medical marijuana act and start helping regulate it. So its their own fault for just letting the greed ride their soul’s in to the ground like Marc Emery has done.

Quote:

Slide

I agree. Reporters do not always present or report the Truth. I do not think we would get a fair or favorable feature.

We are victims, I think he’s using 60 mins to boost his magazine sales. I mean come on we all know he’s going to talk about it its just another way for him to make money is all.

I just feel sorry for the people that listen to him say you can do your part by getting your self arrested with no defense behind you… I know what your thinking anyone stupid enough to listen to him deserves it but come on someone needs to look out for the handicapped people. Very Happy

Quote:

The GCW
We can't allow the Americans to walk in and threaten our sovereignty by dictating what our laws should be.

Marc Emery is wanted for braking US Federal law not Canada’s laws. I wished our medical marijuana worked like it does in Canada but it doesn’t. The US isn’t going in side Canada and saying we are jailing your people for your medical laws or your cannabis laws. Just like if I tried to bring a gun over your boarder to Canada and me yelling your trying to change our gun laws.. I mean these people should stop crying because we come down on them. I mean if they really wanted to help out they would help get our laws changed instead of exploiting off of it just for money. Emery needs to get that straight in his head that medical marijuana is illegal here in the US by federal law and the Supreme Court. So if you really wana think about it maybe he should stop trying to dictator our laws and mislead our people in to braking them by the medical marijuana way.
The GCW

PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HalfDead,

You asked Me, “Why do you help support a man when you can’t even see the real truth behind it and you even state you don’t know.”

You are not listening or reading are You? You just want to bum and rag!

I support people teaching about the religious use of cannabis through out history!

Do You get that?

THCU

You said, “its a federal crime to grow and smoke Medical marijuana here in america?”

That’s what the ones in uniform say!

That’s not what We say!

You are them.

This thread is about Marc Emery and the use of cannabis for religion… You should find another place to help people.

Just like police.

HalfDead, said, “medical marijuana is illegal here in the US by federal law and the Supreme Court.”

It is legal here in Colorado. My law is the Spirit of truth.

The Spirit of truth says it is higher than Federal Law and the Supreme’s.

The law according to the Spirit of truth, says all the seed bearing plants are good on literally the very 1st page of the Bible.

People that deny that 1st page are less than criminals, they are men of lawlessness. MAN OF LAWLESSNESS; that relates to this thread as it is part of the religious issue –see Thessalonians 2: IT’S THE SUBTITLE.

There is no law to exterminate cannabis; only murderers trying to keep good people away from what is good spiritually; AND THEY BULLY IN A WAY TO THINK WE SHOULD RESPECT THEM WHO ARE NOT TO BE GIVEN RESPECT.

Cannabis according to the Ecologician is for all creatures and the only ones that accept that it is illegal are those who have been duped.

More than anyone here, HalfDead, You sound like the Feds. You are selling what the Feds are selling.

And the Feds are working to try to stop people from having any access to the superplant.

That Spirit of truth spotted You and if I see You, Christ God Our Father sees You.

Why don’t You talk about the religious issue as it concerns this issue and THIS THREAD?

You are a bummer.

This thread is not about ragging on Emery, which seems to be Your only life here at the Ministry.

Go back, go away, or conduct some conversation about the religious issue as it concerns Emery and this THREAD.

Do You have any good spirit?

Enough of You.

Rev. Ferre, & Roger, is this correct? This thread is about:

RELIGION COULD SAVE EMERY.

Can MODERATORS USE SOME INFLUENCE TO STOP A PERSON FROM A CONSTANT RAG THAT IS OFF SUBJECT?

Go home; don’t put people in the trunk of Your car.

Just go home.

If You don't have anything to say about: RELIGION COULD SAVE EMERY, then say it somewhere else.

You've said enough OFF TOPIC.

Go back to the police station.

Go home!

Go!

The Green Collar Worker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 4 of 7

Jump to: