THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Religion could save Emery
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev.Holden Greene
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

dead your forgettin canada is a sovern nation and not bound by our laws.

ever hear of the new world order its realy startin to take shape.

on the mpp iv seen that.
heres somethin for you to read now
http://www.mpp.org/homepagenews/20050718.html

...In recent months, Mirken's office has been inundated with calls. The Washington, DC-based advocacy group is often considered the go-to source on issues related to reforming state and federal marijuana laws. Though its most prominent campaign involves promoting marijuana's medicinal uses, the MPP is also an advocate of looser sentences for marijuana-related charges.

"Our basic philosophical viewpoint is harm reduction," Mirken notes.
"There is simply no scientific or common-sense basis for arresting and jailing people for relaxing with a jpint as opposed to a martini."

The group currently has its eye on Rhode Island, where Gov. Donald Carcieri (R) last month vetoed a medical marijuana bill passed by the legislature. The legislature now has an opportunity to override the veto.

On a national level, the MPP has won the support of both the American Medical Association and the Institute of Medicine, which have acknowledged research suggesting that some patients benefit from smoking marijuana...

thers plenty more info on htre site

Tyler Durdan

Last edited by Rev.Holden Greene on Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:36 pm; edited 5 times in total
Pepper

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In 1969 in Leary vs. US, the Marijuana Tax Act of 1937 was found to be unconstitutional since it violated the Fifth Amendment.

Marijuana is prohibited in the US by the Controlled Substances Act which does not include an exemption if you pay a tax.

We need visionaries that push the envelope and openly disobey laws that should be repealed. The issue is not about marijuana it's about freedom.

Ferre, I'm sure that there are people that want Dutch Coffeeshops to go away. The US knows that prohibition can't stand if Canada tolerates cannabis like the Dutch. Freedom like that is contageous.
Rev.Holden Greene

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zero wrote:
sara wrote:
hey, I too need to pay rent and eat, done enough charity up until now,
if i don't sell my plant I have no food.religion or not religion.

Hey, im just saying dont get caught.

If you sell your plant then you know the importance of keeping shit undercover.

meaning dont sell on the internet where everyone with a web browser can find you.

We all know the consequences.

My co worker put it well the other day while we were talking about this subject.
"Well shit, the motherfucker deserved to go to jail, selling weed on the god damn internet, how fucking stupid can you be to try to sell weed on the computer when you know god damn well the feds will come after your ass"
"but hes canadian"
"I dont give a fuck if hes scandanavian, the motherfucker should have known better"

it was actually kind of funny, the way he put it.

i do think he was askin for it but it shouldnt be the us puttin him on trail im bettin he will go down the question i think the question is in the us or canada the latter being leinient as they think american weed sentances are cruel & unusual & ususaly deliver much lighter penalties & it will make a big diffence in global politics for a long time to come.

i hope for our sake they dont choose to extradite him.

and the religion thing i havent heard anything on religious law in canada so i am not rulin it out quite yet but i kinda doubt it will work.

Tyler Durdan
sara

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zero, coffeeshop here sell to anyone above the age of 18.
who cares if a person is an American or scandinavian or bavarian,
coffeeshops owners also give money for charity and fun events non profit organizations and also they give their private time for the education of the
politicians about how coffeeshops works and the hemp industry.
so everyone knows that some sell the seeds and some have a growshop and some grow it and some smoke it ... pay tax on it too,

I told the judges that I will provide the opportunity for people who come for
opiate detox. at my home to use cannabis or hash as they wish when they wish and how they wish and up until now they only find it the best way to detox. and where they get the stuff is where everyone else can get it because there are shops.in every big city.but I did pay tax on those detox. treatments,I created my own work which is what the government wants.
anyways, I don't need to pay taxes thats what the tax man told me, I don't make enough money so I pay 0 and get 0,and keep my head above water.
Rev.Holden Greene

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 11:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

accidental post sorry

Tyler Durdan

Last edited by Rev.Holden Greene on Sat Aug 20, 2005 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
zero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sara wrote:
Zero, coffeeshop here sell to anyone above the age of 18

Sweet! That's my dream job.

I think our mandates for the ministry would be different where you live and where I live though, Since you can sell legally but if I got caught, it would be the prison shower room for me, and I don't want to have to shank anyone to save my precious virginity.

IF I could sell it legally though, I'de be the Bill Gates of weed smoke. I got so many ideas about what I would do if I ran a coffee shop.

You, Sara, are the luckiest person in the universe.

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
zero

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ferre wrote:
What's next? Busting Dutch coffeeshops for selling weed to Americans? Laughing rofl

Dont give that crazy, gunslinging Texan we got in office any ideas.......

"I understand that fear is my friend, but not always. Never turn your back on fear. It should always be in front of you, like a thing that might have to be killed."
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

zero wrote:
Ferre wrote:
What's next? Busting Dutch coffeeshops for selling weed to Americans? Laughing rofl

Dont give that crazy, gunslinging Texan we got in office any ideas.......

Well, that gunslinging idiot has already approved a special law to "justify" the USA to INVADE the Netherlands in case an American is brought to International court in The Hague (Den Haag)

This act is known in Washington as the "Hague invasion act" and very real.

According to international law, this approved law is an act of terrorism (Treatening a country with violence in order to make them change politics) but who cares eh? It's our beloved American world-police so it's all ok isn't it? Laughing

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
sara

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 12:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

they already invated us with aspartame, Ferre. it's a silent invation that
already happened long time ago.

Shocked
indicaspice

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are many groups selling cannabis seeds over the internet. Emery Seeds is not the only one. I'm sure it would be easier to ship seeds from Canada into the U.S than it would be from overseas where they would have to clear customs. If the DEA could afford a sting operation overseas they would probably do it. Nothing seems to be sacred where the illegal arm of the United States can reach.

NO Deep integration!

What worries you masters you.

Haddon W. Robinson
Echo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

... and they innvaded our part of the world with depleted uranium Crying or Very sad
But I’ll stand my ground and I won’t back down
The GCW

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 1:53 am    Post subject: LTE: Pot part of holy book? Reply with quote

LTE: Pot part of holy book?

http://www.100milefreepress.net/

Aug 17 2005

Dear Editor

I have learned about cannabis and my religious culture from Marc Emery and his efforts and fear that other citizens will miss the opportunity (Blame Canada for Prisoner of Pot, Aug. 10) if Emery is caged by the wicked disobedient Christian President of North America for selling plant seeds.

It is no accident God indicated He created all the seed bearing plants and said they were all good on literally the very first page of the Bible.
Cannabis prohibition is a bastard law requiring the demise of religious freedom for its existence. By extension, the price of cannabis prohibition is peace. My culture believes cannabis is the tree of life as written about in Revelation 22 and is for the healing of the nations. Without the tree of life, what will heal the nations? Exterminate cannabis, the tree of life, and how will the nations heal?

The cost of cannabis prohibition is higher than the buzz itself.

Truthfully,

Stan White

The Green Collar Worker

Dillon, Colorado

Coming to MAP

http://www.mapinc.org/drugnews/
sara

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

strange that you can see only one thing from the bible and leave the rest...
what about all those people who got ripped off by Marc Emery including me , is this also
a religiouse act from the same BOOK or maybe there is one different cannabis culture
bible that allows treating people badly.especially because it is illegal and they can not complain to the police for not having half of their seeds spruited
after they paid 200 dollars for it., or when they paid 50 dollar in advance for his free treatment at Iboga therapy house and get it back when they get there for therapy but never got the money back and the therpay house is closed. so people are trying to get their money back but no reaction.and for sure there many who hoped to get a treatment for free lost their 50 Dollars.
but for sure those who got the treatment will speak very highly of Marc.
those who didn't get any money back have no prove or legal help for
their money back.
I can go on with the list but I don't feel no need to.
HalfDead

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 3:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

Dead your forgettin Canada is a sovern nation and not bound by our laws.

ever hear of the new world order its really startin to take shape.

on the mpp iv seen that.
heres somethin for you to read now
http://www.mpp.org/homepagenews/20050718.html

That sure is a nice link to MPP I really need to read more in to it I’m just so busy trying to create my first web page with FrontPage. Witch is coming along slowly but surely.

There’s an import tax on everything that comes in and out of both US and Canada from trees, cigs, alcohol. How to tax marijuana seeds under imports is another thing though.

MPP also provided the majority of funding for an initiative to regulate marijuana in Alaska, which failed with 44% of the vote (but still set the record for the largest vote to end marijuana prohibition in any state).

They are also trying to regulate Cannabis as shown. The Medical side of it is like the tax stamp for marijuana. You can tax and sell it but its still illegal. Why don’t they drop the medical and just go religion?
“The Supreme Court dealt a blow to the medical marijuana movement yesterday, ruling that the federal government can still ban possession of the drug in states that have eliminated sanctions for its use in treating symptoms of illness.
By a vote of 6 to 3, the court ruled that Congress's constitutional authority to regulate the interstate market in drugs, licit or illicit, extends to small, homegrown quantities of doctor-recommended marijuana consumed under California's Compassionate Use Act, which was adopted by an overwhelming majority of voters in 1996.”

Quote:

Pepper:
It violated the Fifth Amendment.

Marijuana is prohibited in the US by the Controlled Substances Act which does not include an exemption if you pay a tax.

Yeah I was thinking because he was out of the country they couldn’t go after him because he would then have legally taxes his seeds so there for they couldn’t say he was in possession.

Quote:

Ferre
Well, that gunslinging idiot has already approved a special law to "justify" the USA to INVADE the Netherlands in case an American is brought to International court in The Hague (Den Haag)

This act is known in Washington as the "Hague invasion act" and very real.

According to international law, this approved law is an act of terrorism (Treatening a country with violence in order to make them change politics) but who cares eh? It's our beloved American world-police so it's all ok isn't it?

Well it’s starting to show after that big fuss about only letting residents of Amsterdam smoke cannabis. I mean I donno what all that’s about but I can say it sound real retarded.

Wouldn’t it be nice if these groups with all this money would come together and fight acts like this instead of just running around saying you want money to inform people of their rights? I mean come on now… That’s why I put a lot of the blame on these group like NORML and other people that pay off other people with the money they rais by stealing it from the people just to pay people off to keep the laws down.

Quote:

indicaspice
There are many groups selling cannabis seeds over the internet. Emery Seeds is not the only one. I'm sure it would be easier to ship seeds from Canada into the U.S than it would be from overseas where they would have to clear customs. If the DEA could afford a sting operation overseas they would probably do it. Nothing seems to be sacred where the illegal arm of the United States can reach.

The DEA can take as much money as they want from the federal government to fight as much as they want on anything they want… I think the DEA would see it bad for business if they started doing that. Because if they really wanted to put a stop to it they would be putting warrants out for www.seedsdirect.to along with all the other vendors out there. Now it’s just a waiting game to see what happens.

sara
GCW is just the messenger he’s just posting what’s going on in the news and other stuff.

And The GCW Here’s my thoughts on what I think about that article. Every man can change I changed in a lot of ways. So if Marc Emery really wanted to fix a community and really help out he can and maybe people would take him more seriously. Like I said before if he’s just going to use religion to protect him from the law so he can keep making money and not really help out a community then I hope they lock him up. And I think I would also most be willing to start a reward on him so a bounty hunter can go and bag him and bring him back over to be prosecuted. Because everything Marc Emery has shown me so far is just a lie and a run around like High Times and NORML So if this man really wants to change he better get to it before he finds him self sitting in federal prison. Because if he doesn’t change like I said I would be willing to start a reward for a bounty hunter to go get him.

http://www.dogthebountyhunter.com/main.php Laughing pipe
The GCW

PostPosted: Sun Aug 21, 2005 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HalfDead & Sara,

“I hope they lock him up” etc. etc… “

That’s not love!

And that is part of Our problem, lack of love.

Bush is into tough love…

You are too?

Sara,

I hear and see what You are saying.

Understand this:

The cannabis Culture magazine and Marc Emery’s efforts have helped teach the historical, spiritual, religious realities of cannabis and have helped people understand cannabis is a spiritual entity. Emery’s efforts here have helped keep alive what has become obscure.

When I received My 1st computer and the internet, and was tired of being persecuted for using what I knew for years and years was not a bad plant, I started searching for the truth about cannabis according to the original truth… and I did that everywhere with an enormous amount of My attention, both Biblically in prayer and in actual physical searching in libraries, the web, speaking to clergy (usually failed clergy) etc.

I was able to find out some of the valuable parts to this puzzle from Emery’s direction.

It is good, while one side hides cannabis and tries to erase the spiritual history of cannabis from Our knowledge,

That there are people preserving those teachings.

Is Emery walking straight with the Spirit of truth?

I don’t actually know; but You seem to have an indicator of how He carries Himself…

But know this.

Emery has the potential to be a Christ. He just doesn’t know it yet.

But He seems to be going in the right direction.

THCU

AND KNOW

“I hope they lock him up” etc. etc… “

IS NOT THE RIGHT DIRECTION. It is backwards.

Backward toward Bush or forward toward Christ God Our Father

HalfDead, Share Your love; not Your tough love.

Even the choice of phrase: “bounty hunter” exposes You.

I would expect to hear Bush throw out that kind of talk;

John 13:32: “if God is glorified in Him, God will also glorify Him in Himself, and will glorify Him immediately.”

And if I see it, Christ God Our Father, The Ecologician and the Spirit of truth sees it.

The Green Collar Worker
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Cannabis news All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 3 of 7

Jump to: