THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index
AustraliaBasqueBulgariaCanadaChinaEgyptFranceGreeceIcelandIndiaIndonesiaIrelandJamaicaJapanJordanLatviaMexicoNetherlandsNew Zealand
NorwaySpainPakistanLebanonPeruPolandPeurto RicoRomaniaRussiaSingaporeSouth AfricaSudanSwedenThailandTurkeyUnited KingdomUSAUzbekistan
relgion and work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mobadeas
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:15 am    Post subject: relgion and work Reply with quote

Just wondering if anyone has challenged an emplorer with relgigous freedom to smoke sacrement? All the good jobs here drug test.
HalfDead
getting into high spirits

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello I just registard to find out. Plz let us know

This is what I ask on OG website.
Hey maybe I can now shut the fuck up. Am I really free? Can we make a public church so marijuana smokers alike can smoke marijuana? Or would the feds step in and kick us down and take our jobs, car, kids and freedom? Could this help defend the job earea? I mean I’m not going to run out side saying I’m free I can smoke marijuana smoke this with me all that noise but. This makes me think are we really free?

And another thing is that the same ashcroft that locked tommy chung up?

Can I now walk out side and hold my head up as a free man?

mobadeas

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel free regaurdless but I just want get some money working a job that I might have to pay taxes on but would be nice if someone has won a battle or so for smokers if not we gonna be the first, praise the Lord!!!!!
Lilli

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So why dont you go ahead and give it a trial run? If people are being able to take sacrement while on probation. Chances are you have a chance. Give it a whirl and let us know what happens. Best wishes
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
HalfDead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe the best place to start is Wal-Mart! Yeah wally world! They have over 8 questions about marijuana on their apt. I'm not joking I'm for real.

Well I feel that the people need to try this out. I was fighting hard to find answers, freedom. Because my wife is an office manager and she works hard but she likes to smoke my bud because my buds are drooly nummy good to the last drop. Very Happy She’s a grate worker never smokes at work. Only on her off time. I feel as long as she keeps it away from her work area we should be ok. If they drug test her and she fails we can call for religion rights.

Jobs can't discriminate against religion can they? I mean as log as your not puffing at work right. Well, I guess this is what needs to happened before we have a yeah or no to work?

I also think if the THC ministry is helping out people giving people freedom then you should join up with OverGrow.Com. I'm having a hard time understanding why something this good would be over looked so easily is there something I'm not seeing? Should I know something? WTF is going on. Is it about exploiters keeping it down for their greedy ass profit while other people rot in hell because they want to push a dime like our government?

Oh yeah if this is as good as it looks I'm going to put down THC ministry down on my kids birth certificate.

Last edited by HalfDead on Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
HalfDead

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok well I been thinking and if I new what I know now. Like I said my wife is an office manager and she had to fire her assistant manager because she failed the piss test. They were looking for a reason to fire her but I don’t think they should have used marijuana. But they did tell her if she went to drug class she could keep her job. So if we look at it this way maybe this THC ministry would have worked for her and they could have fired her because she sucked at her job and was taking to many day off and stuff like that. Fire her for the real reason why she should be fired. Because she was slacking too much and taking way to many sick days off work. So maybe next time or if my wife sees that a good employee is at risk for their job because they dropped dirty we can see if this can work for them. Witch the way I see it in my head I bet it would work. I'm sure it would work with out taking it to court also. Smile With an understanding managment company like the one my wife works for. Very Happy just wait. Wink

Edit:
And when this works, it will be something to show the courts that Companies do respect the people. So don't think just because we wouldn't have to take it to court it not werth it!

I want to support real people that want to free this plant or let people smoke marijuana in freedom to let the people smoke what god has given us. To show the truth behind marijuana and why it was made to be why it is to this day for someone else’s greed. It was vulgar lies that ban this marijuana plant it will be the vulgar truth on why this marijuana plant should be free. Because it helps no one but the devil him self to keep this plant ban for his own profit. So I’m looking to support those who seek to free this plant for all man unlike exploiters Marc Emery. People that talk to other people to make a big propaganda run for money so they can make money off this plant. While people are being throwing in jail because they want to push a dime. Pottv has good marijuana info but if you look hard enough you can see what I’m talking about. So with that said I think I’m going to be glad to help support the THC ministry. After all I want some of that freedom we are ding for in Iraq and I think I may have found it. Out of all the crazy ass shit I have seen in my life and been through I can tell ya this maybe that’s why god put me here. I live to free this plant for all man kind its mans fright to this plant let it be known. Out cast those and expose them who exploit marijuana for their profit.

So thank you again for this wonderful site and info. And again I look forward of supporting the THC ministry if we all work together we can make for a better tomorrow that’s for sure. Wink
Lilli

PostPosted: Mon Nov 22, 2004 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Jobs can't discriminate against religion can they?

It would be a law suit if they did and they sound like an excellant place to start. Please call or email Roger your ideas.
best wishes
" I pass to you the torch that Christ once passed to me, others are still in the dark an need the light to see"
Officer

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 8:56 am    Post subject: Drug tests and work Reply with quote

I just walked out of a job hiring process about a month or two ago. This company INSISTS on drug testing each and EVERY applicant, even though nearly every position pays minimum wage ($5.15 an hour USD). The job that I was applying for wasn't even permanant, it was a temporary position involving a remodeling, the only reason I applied was because I had experience in the field, and the pay offered was signifigantly greater than what they offer most of their employees (including management).

Well, long story short, I had consumed poppy seeds the night before so I told them that 1) Drug testing goes against my Fourth Amendment right to freedom from unreasonable search of my person, and 2) I had consumed poppy seeds the night before, and would obviously trigger a positive for Opiates. I was then lied to by a human resources employee that claimed that the ONLY way to trigger a positive is with a prescription drug...so....heroin won't do it then? This same person also arrived almost 2 hours late to work that day, and had great difficuly speaking.....drunk perhaps?

Immidiatly afterwards, I informed the drunken lady that as I'm going into a rather sensitive career, I could not afford to "screw it up over something like this" and promtly walked out.....karma kicked in, and they still have not been able to perform the remodel. Twisted Evil
HalfDead

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2004 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For something like that I would walk out also. But for people that are in management and work for a living need help from being stepped on because we like to enjoy smoking Marijuana for our right our freedom. But as far as the poppy thing goes I’m not sure what to say other then they like to keep heroin next to marijuana for propaganda reasons. But that’s just me thinking for some reason. Some times I feel that man’s greed never wants to see this plant freed… But between the government and the stupid exploiters, the devil sure knows how to work his magic that’s for sure. Not only do I smoke this Marijuana plant for my faith I smoke it for my self and I can’t wait to see the day it is freed for all man to use. But sometimes I step back and I look just to see what’s going on and you will be surprised on what you see when you just look for a minute. But maybe you will have better luck with your next job I know my wife worked with a heroin addict. When they drop for their pissed test they always got passed the drugs test because they had a doctor’s note saying he had pills for his back so that’s why he always got away with it. Well hope ya find better world else’s were though. Wink
RogerChristie
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: Yes, please give us a great, work-place drug-test case. Reply with quote

Hello everyone,

Aloha to new members, regulars and visitors. Happy Thanksgiving Day! This is a terrific thread of inquiry; work-place drug-testing vs. religious rights.

I've thought for years that we would have the perfect test case come our way by now. Not yet? Oh well... Tick-tock-tick-tock... Are we there, yet?

Let's prepare very well for the day it DOES happen. With all of our members, and all of the drug screening going on in the USA, those two lines on the graph of life MUST cross each other (some time soon?) and trigger a great test case for us and for the world.

Walmart might be terrific, for instance. What exactly ARE those questions they ask about 'marijuana' on the pre-employment application? I REALLY want to know!

Please God, in your infinite wisdom, direct the most beneficial test case for religious freedom to come to one of our most sincere and well-prepared practitioners or ministers. Let the light of truth and wisdom shine into the darkest corners of prohibition in the workplace in the USA over cannabis sacrament - in private - at home.

We give thanks on this Thanksgiving for all the many fine people, places and things that we get to experience in this life, including our most beloved sacrament. We know that our spirits are strong and we are blessed to do the work for your creation's highest good. Mahalo ke akua.

And so it is.

Love, Roger

###
Lilli

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

In the name of Sweet Jesus Christ the anointed amen and hallelujah!
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I bless that Amen!

Thanks Roger!
Rev. Thomas Keister

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 7:11 am    Post subject: ...hardly need drug tests at all... Reply with quote

The sad truth is, most employers don't even need drug testing at all. any work at will state, the company involved can fire you based on any number of circumstances. In trying to determine whether or not I have a wrongful termination suit (not drug-related, and in a sadder note, a supervisor who was a good friend knew i smoked, but never at the office), I have been told I could have been fired if my bosses didn't like the t-shirt I was wearing, if they so desired. Just seems to me it's a perfect catch 22 for the wage slave set. It would actually have been easier for me to get my job back for religious discrimination that it would be for the reason I was in fact fired from my job. The state of Indiana even sided with me, calling it unjust cause, but legally, I have no recourse other than to collect unemployment and try to find a better gig. Life in America, fun, isn't it? (while supplies last)
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2004 8:48 am    Post subject: Re: ...hardly need drug tests at all... Reply with quote

Rev. Thomas Keister wrote:
Life in America, fun, isn't it? (while supplies last)

Void where prohibited. Certain restrictions may apply.

Bliss on,
Ben
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Questions and faqs All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: