THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Reincarnation

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:39 am    Post subject: Reincarnation Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
malloryjade
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm let me indulge in some sacrament and get back to you...
Grannymouse

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 4:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heaven on Earth? dove Repeatedly? Form your own paradise over and over again? canni party

Feel like Hell? vomito Get it RIGHT THIS TIME, DAMMIT! Twisted Evil

What would Amitaba say? lol.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
reverendquenzer

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 8:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a beautifull thought and truth. Our thoughts are our deepest Vibrations Once you bring in the proper frequencies you repair your internal structure both spiritually and physically. To reincarnate is to start lifes quest over. Though another chance at life would be an adventure, My hope is to move to the next place where we are one step closer to source.
David
Bard
Bard

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Question

Last edited by David on Wed Dec 05, 2007 1:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 1:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have what some, I suppose, would be considered a rather "odd" thought: that reincarnation is a metaphor for something even more grand...that each of us is, and has been -- literally -- everyone else.

Oh well -- one man's odd is another's profound.

"Midnight Cowboy" author, James Leo Herlihy had a house in Key West. His front door had a peep-hole covered by a leather flap. On the flap he'd written, "God is at the door. Let's see what face he's wearing today."

Follow Your Bliss,
Ben
Of course, I suppose a lot of my thoughts would be considered odd by many. I kind of like it that way...leads me to think I might be on to something. Laughing

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Grannymouse

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 6:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Every footstep in the universe has been mine.-A.Nannymouse
Silver_Candle

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 2:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mystic Power wrote:
I have what some, I suppose, would be considered a rather "odd" thought: that reincarnation is a metaphor for something even more grand...that each of us is, and has been -- literally -- everyone else.

Oh well -- one man's odd is another's profound.

"Midnight Cowboy" author, James Leo Herlihy had a house in Key West. His front door had a peep-hole covered by a leather flap. On the flap he'd written, "God is at the door. Let's see what face he's wearing today."

Follow Your Bliss,
Ben
Of course, I suppose a lot of my thoughts would be considered odd by many. I kind of like it that way...leads me to think I might be on to something. Laughing

hmmmmz... whatever gave you that idea? butterfly effect? the matrix? thirteenth floor? dark city? am I sounding like a movie addict now?

anyway, that thought isn`t as odd as it sounds, since it`s been hanging around for only a hundred years.

if you look at it from a quantumfysical perspective, there is this theory that in the whole universe there`s only 1 particle.

this particle has the ability to be anywhere and anywhen in space and time.
actually, time is not even close in quantumfysics. because time is a created factor by people to measure the difference of 2 objects travelling from a to b.

because of that it looks as if the whole universe is made out of zillions of particles, but in that hypothesis it`s actually that 1 particle. that seems to be everywhere in the same time, or in the same place at every time.

therefore, in addition to your theory, it couldn`t just be that we`re all the same person, but even the same particle.

what I find odd is, that you`ll never be able to read it back in the history books, the future doesn`t seem to change the past, and I can`t really say how history made an impact on the future or present.
you cannot feel any changes, so in all those people, you`ve just been doing the same thing over and over again... or something... like... that...

odd...

I`ll have to think that one over some time...
Brother Adam

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2007 3:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Or you can look at it this way. We are very close to a point now where virtual worlds will be created in computers that are so real they are impossible to tell the difference between those and real life. We will reach a point where technology can take you for a ride on a "holo-deck" like star trek has or something of that nature where literally every smell, taste, feeling, and sight is so real there is absolutely no way to tell the difference between it and our real world.

You would be able to sit on the beach and feel the heat of the sun, feel the breeze and smell the scents, hear the seagulls and waves crashing, the chatter of people around you, feel the water immerse you and be awed by how the sound changes when you dunk your head, feel every bead of water drip from your skin as you exit, the breeze now colder. Feel the sand burn your feet as you search for your towel on the beach again. Experience the touch of your lover as they rub sun lotion on your skin and the emotions that flow with it. Run your hands through the sand and gaze amazed at each and every last little grain...there must zillions on that beach.......

All of these biophysical and chemical reactions in the body can be reproduced by electrical means, and this is already scientifically proven fact.

You would NEVER know the difference!!!!

With that in mind, it is possible that we are already experiencing ourselves subjectively in this manner, and simply can not realize we are in such a simulation because it's meant to be REAL!! Game and video technology is already very nearly at this point in the world we (think we) know. Cool

“Knowledge will forever govern ignorance; and a people who mean to be their own governors must arm themselves with the power which knowledge gives.”

-James Madison

Police officers acquitted for beating a 64 yr old man recently in New Orleans. In the words of their defense attorney "all he had to do was comply"....and they wouldn't have fractured his face.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Discussions All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: