THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index
Reiki, pyramids and Scaremental Cannabis

Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rev. Steve
Cannabis Sacrament Minister

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:41 am    Post subject: Reiki, pyramids and Scaremental Cannabis Reply with quote

I should have posted this a few months ago when I tried it but I geuss better late than never. About a year ago I had a reiki attunement, making me a first degree reiki healer (there are three degrees). Also after reading G. Pat Flanagans book "Pyramid Power" back in the seventies I learned that pyramids do indeed have a reproducable effect on most anything placed in one. My point is, I conducted an experiment with some VERY low grade Sacremental cannabis.

As I do not cultivate, my sources are questionable to say the least. I first gave the Cannabis a reiki treatment for about ten minutes, then I put it in a small pyramid for about an hour. These pyramids can be open frame or solid and must be aligned to magnetic north. Anyway after an hour I prepared the Sacremental pipe (The Hong) And proceded to partake of the Scarement. Shocked an amazed I was to find that the treated Cannabis was now absolutly devastating. Shocked After six hours I was wondering when the buzz would disipate. Eventually I turned in for the night still quite buzzed. Cool 100% truth here my friends! Very Happy

Last edited by Rev. Steve on Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Ferre
Cannabis Sacrament Minister.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm getting myself a pyramid, first thing I'll do tomorrow morning. Very Happy

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Rev. Steve

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 1:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll dig up the dimensions and post them, they must be exact and one side (flat side not a corner) must be aligned (facing) to magnetic north. Use a compass, eyeballing it won't be good enough. The pyramid will preserve and enhance it, but the combination of Reiki and the pyramid can work a miracle. Now if the Scarement is already high grade the difference won't be as dramatic but you should still notice some improvement
Ferre

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in the comfortable position of having supersilver haze as my daily sacrament, I wonder about the effects and I'll give it a ten minutes treatment too.

I hereby declare Peace on war!
█ Please read the Board Rules and Posting, and you
Radio Free Amsterdam
People who know truth, speak truth.
Those who don't, quote scriptures.
Rev. Steve

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 2:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If possible, store the Sacrement in the pyramid. This will preserve and enhance it, also I treated mine for an hour, but again it was very low grade.
Rev. Rodger L. Poole

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now we know why the pyramids in Egypt are so large...lol

Put down the bong and pick up a book every once in a while for Pete's sake.

"Compassion to those that deserve it, and Justice for all others."
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smile
Torkel

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, what is a reiki attunement and a Pyramid?

I know what a pyramid is... or I guess I do, but could you expain in more detail as to what you actually do with cannabis in this case?

I wanna know... Smile Wink

Peace,

Torkel

Miranda vs Arizona (384 U.S. 436, 125): "Where rights secured by the Constitution are involved, there can be no rule-making or legislation which would abrogate them."

HAGANS vs LAVINE (415 US 533 N-3,note 5): "Once JURISDICTION is challenged it must be proven by the Plaintiff."
Fyrefly1

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2005 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Torkel wrote:
Guys, what is a reiki attunement and a Pyramid?

I know what a pyramid is... or I guess I do, but could you expain in more detail as to what you actually do with cannabis in this case?

I wanna know... Smile Wink

Peace,

Torkel

Somebody please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm only a Reiki 1..

Reiki is a method of healing (from Japan) where a practitioner lays hands on various areas of the body and serves as a channel for the patient's healing. It's a method of energy healing where universal healing energy is allowed to channel through the practitioner into the patient. The assumption is that the patient's body knows what needs to be done and the practitioner just facilitates it.
To become a Reiki practitioner you go through 16 hours of study and practice, read the book and receive an "attunement", or initiation where power and authority are given to do healing work.

Usually a ceremony is performed and a secret word is given with the master laying hands on each student to empower them for the work.

There are three levels with the 3rd level being Master. A master can teach and give attunements.
Rev. Steve

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did not mean to cause a stir folks Embarassed Anyway, try this yourselves to see if pyramids work. Build one according to these dimensions and do a simple test. Cut a piece whatever fruit, vegetable or SC in half. Place one half in the pyramid, the other half some distance away and leave for a day or two, long enough for the one outside to go bad or at least start to dry out. Remember the dimensions MUST be exact and the pyramid MUST be aligned to mag north. Please post your results. Cool

The following is a list of small pyramids based on the exact dimensions of the great
Pyramid of Gizeh.*

Face Dimensions Pyramid
BASE SIDE HEIGHT APPROX.
6" 5.7" 3.8"
12" 11.4" 7.6"
24" 22.8" 15.3"
36" 34.3" 22.9"
72" 68.5" 45.8"

One side of the pyramid must be facing magnetic north.
The effect is strongest about one third up from the base in the middle of the
pyramid.

* This table was taken from Pyramid Power Copyright 1973 G. Pat Flanagan.

Reiki is a method of (and I hate to use the word) chanelling a universal "force" (George was right) There really is a force which G-d has created for the purpose of healing. Reiki has also been shown to help technical devices and (now this scarey) Reiki can be sent into the past or the future by second and third degree healers, though it is HIGHLY recomended that this NOT be done. Reiki is easy to find on the web. Some claim the attunement can only be done in person. However, some masters are now doing distance attunements, since Reiki is not limited by space/time it should work.
Mystic Power
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup
admin THC-Ministry YahooGroup

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like a winner Rev. Steve. I've known some other folks who've benefitted from the use of pyramids...

Rev. Steve wrote:
Reiki is a method of (and I hate to use the word) chanelling a universal "force" (George was right...

I used to have reservations about the word, too....'till I decided that we're all channelling all the time....

...it's just a matter of doing it consciously or by default. Laughing

Follow Your Bliss,
Ben

"In Lak'ech"
~ Ancient Mayan: "I am another YOU." ~
Dreamz0fSafty

PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This sounds cool I will try it some time Smile
Post new topic   Reply to topic    THC - Cannabis - Ministry :: Community Forum Index -> Testimonials All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: